[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys talk about classic anime? Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ClassicAnime.jpg (2MB, 954x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ClassicAnime.jpg
2MB, 954x1280px
Why don't you guys talk about classic anime?

Why does everything have to be current generic kawaii romances, shitty exaggerated comedy battle shounens, and other trash?
>>
>>160004244
We already did.
>>
Lurk more.
>>
>>160004244
We do talk about it, but since it's classic anime that came out twenty years ago, there's not much new to talk about.

It's simple logic.
>>
>>160004244
>Why does everything have to be current generic kawaii romances, shitty exaggerated comedy battle shounens, and other trash?
Because these types of shows are the ongoing shows which is why they are discussed.

All the things in your thread have been discussed before and if you want to discuss any of those things feel free to make a thread instead of shitposting. In fact, I'd like a captain harlock thread since I just finished it yesterday.
>>
>Why do you talk about things that are airing, and not things that are older than most of the posters here?
It does get talked about, but obviously it's pretty rare. Try starting a thread about these shows, instead of making a shitpost thread about how there are no threads for these shows.
>>
>>160004244
A thread died for this.
>>
>>160004244
Your new is showing.
>>
Most of /a/ wasnt alive at the time, nor they can get any real interest in something without massive loli adding
>>
>>160004599
> Most of /a/ wasnt alive at the time
Anon, most of the planet wasn't alive when most of the shows in OP aired. Momotaro is fucking 70 years old.
>>
> /ar/ will never be a thing
4sucks but I have nowhere else to go
>>
>>160004244
We talk about five of them every month.
>>
>>160004244
I'm new and I've seen more than 20 anime the post.
>>
Treasure the discussions of shows today happening now, because if you're still watching anime in 20 years time, you can bet your ass hardly anybody is going to be talking about shows from 00s and 10s.
>>
>/a/ never talks about classic anime
I love this meme. If you search the archives you'll see that retro/pre-00s threads happen pretty frequently. What's funny is that when I point this out, some retrofags move the goalposts and argue that those threads don't count because people they aren't discussing the special snowflake shows THEY want to idscuss. Some people are never satisfied.
>>
>>160005052
>frequently
There wasn't one at the top this thread was made.

Not everyone is here 34/7 to be able to see these "frequent" threads
>>
>>160005773
It seems you're not interested in participating in /a/. Strange how you are demanding for it to change to suit your needs then.
>>
>>160005773
Then make one, faggot. You waiting for an old anime general or something?
>>
>>160005773
I don't even know what you are trying to argue with this response. I said "frequently", not "34/7". And as an earlier anon said, if you want to discuss something, make a thread. And if people don't reply to your thread, learn to gracefully accept that instead of bitching that nobody is discussing what you want to discuss.

Stop being a bitch and get good.
>>
>>160005773
There was one two days ago, go ahead and make a new one if you want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.