[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can people remember every character's name in an anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1356270917861.jpg (210KB, 686x441px) Image search: [Google]
1356270917861.jpg
210KB, 686x441px
how can people remember every character's name in an anime? i barely can remember MCs names of shows i watched a month ago
>>
>>159984095
Dumb Saber.
>>
Silly anon, you're not supposed to remember them all. Like who the fuck knows the names of all the battle highschool girls? I only know the MC, Clawgirl, and her evil twin who tries to poison everyone with disgusting sugary snacks.
>>
>>159984095
Some of us aren't casuals
>>
You'll only try to remember the names of characters that you find interesting and want to know more about.
If you don't know the names of the characters from all those cookie-cutter shows, then you're just mindlessly enjoying it without giving much of a thought about it.
Nothing wrong with that, of course, since late-night anime is primarily meant to be a waste of time.
>>
>>159984095
that's because you watch shitty generic shows with boring generic characters.

no point in remembering names if it's all the same shit
>>
None here remembers the name of the characters in the anime they watch because /a/ is a shithole intrested only in fotms that get forgotten in a couple months.
True masterrace only follows some series he established as good and moves on something else occasionly to refresh his taste. Those people remember exactly every name of every character in every anime they watched.
>>
>>159984207
I am casual.
>>
>>159984095
not having a shit memory? fucking exercise and eat right fuck
>>
>>159985356
What the fuck does exercise have to do with memory?
>>
>>159984095
I rememeber their names if it's not sol set in Japan or something with generic character designs.
>>
>>159984095
I thought I was the only one that couldn't remember names for shit. Which is funny because I have a perfect memory for everything else.
>>
>>159984095
Lay off the weed.
>>
>>159985380
Everything's interconnected in some way.
Probably, hormones from excersizing makes your brain better. Or just by doing something physical instead of thinking all the time, you're giving your brain a quick rest, just like when you're sleeping. Or perhaps it's increased oxygen intake.
There's always some weird science shit to explain all the benefits from staying healthy and fit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.