[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 573
Thread images: 105

File: nue_mode.jpg (107KB, 1047x1120px) Image search: [Google]
nue_mode.jpg
107KB, 1047x1120px
Last thread had a disgusting lack of Sumire, lets fix that
>>
I just have two hopes for this series.
1. Sumire stays relevant.
2. And they retcon some of the sarada gaiden and the boruto movie.
p.s. If 5 years ago you told me the only show I would be looking forward each week would be naruto, I'd laugh in your face. I like this timeline.
>>
File: boru_sumi_4.png (1MB, 720x1215px) Image search: [Google]
boru_sumi_4.png
1MB, 720x1215px
>>159959851
I feel you anon. This season is terrible, but somehow, I am really looking forward this specific show every week. Right now it's nothing special at all, but it really has a lot of potential. I really hope SP handles everything nicely, including Sumire of course.
>>
>>159959851
Truly, they improved over Naruto so much and the only thing they had to do was to not turn the MC into a faggot.
>>
>>159959746
>who

why you guys like this boy so much
>>
>>159959746
Someone redraw this as Boruto and Sumire.
>>
File: AhPXx7Fl.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AhPXx7Fl.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>159960395
But she looks more feminine, unlike you, Sarada.
>>
File: sumire_6.jpg (116KB, 1021x782px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_6.jpg
116KB, 1021x782px
>>159960395
If this is a boy I just discovered I am gay as fuck.
>>
Series should have been called Sasuke and be more about the uchiha
>>
>>159960662
Why? The Uchiha are a bunch of backstabbing freaks that get stronger BY backstabbing their own clansmen.
>>
Sumire serves the following purposes:
1. Establishing what Bort's eye can do through the Gozu Tennou's abilities being exactly what makes the eye react.
2. Being a climactic example of what Boruto's shonen heroism can do. We've been observing this through Mitsuki ever since Mitsuki showed up, and Boruto TnJ-ing the Gozu Tennou off of Sumire in ep 14 is his most shonen hero moment so far.
2.5. Mitsuki seeing Boruto do his main character thing is also Mitsuki's own character development.
3. There's a theme about the problems of the older generation being inherited by the newer generation that they examine in the Nue attack episodes ("What the parent couldn't do, the child shall accomplish", Bort's "Are you really going to do the same to Nue", "This was brought about by ghosts of the past" etc.)
4. Setting up the ayys for later conflict. It's vague, but it's there, and Nue+dimension warping etc etc clearly has to do with it.

The first arc in any multi-arc story is an introductory arc whether it's done well or not. Sumire is here to show us what Boruto's story is going to be about and set up connections to future plot lines. I don't know how big a deal she and Nue will be in the future, but it's plain ignorant to say her impact to the story and relevance is filler-tier.
>>
>>159960765
>backstabbing

Only Itachi and Madara after he got corrupted.
>>
>>159960792
>yfw Sumire will be mostly with Boruto as they dimension hop
>Sarada will be preoccupied by going up to the Ninja System ladder in order to be Hokage.

>Sumire and Boruto will both want the best for Konoha, but Sumire is too tied down by the status quo.

>Kawaki serves as the third outlook, one that wants to get rid of the Ninja system altogether.

I hope this will be the conflict after the timeskip.
>>
File: why_not_both.jpg (111KB, 822x928px) Image search: [Google]
why_not_both.jpg
111KB, 822x928px
>>159961020
>>159961020
>>yfw Sumire will be mostly with Boruto as they dimension hop

Ahh, how I wish Sumire really goes with Boruto once he inevitably goes to other worlds. Actually, she and Mitsuki (if he is still alive) are the only ones I can see going with him. Sarada doesn't seem to be very related to this ayys plot and I can see her staying behind for whatever reason and protect Konoha.
>>
File: narutosig2.jpg (211KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
narutosig2.jpg
211KB, 412x500px
>3 man teams are a mistake
It should've been a quartet.
>>
>>159961624
>casually resting your arm over a beautifully pale busty girl
This is all I want in life.
>>
File: DE5B-koXkAAzB0r.jpg (81KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DE5B-koXkAAzB0r.jpg
81KB, 707x1000px
>>159959746
>Not naming the thread /hawawa/

You had one job.
>>
>>159962531
I can't wait until she decides to just drug Bort, drag him off to a secret Root torture chamber and mindbreak him via daily rape until Hawawa is all he thinks about all day. She already has Root training while the rest of the class are still Genin level. It's definitely possible for her.
>>
>>159963442
He already has experience from being a boytoy for Hanabi though, why would he get mindbroken?
>>
File: 1499863793623.png (492KB, 641x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499863793623.png
492KB, 641x537px
This thread is disgraceful towards the Goth loli.
>>
>>159964024
Her design feels so out of place what the fuck
>>
File: pottery.jpg (132KB, 734x936px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
132KB, 734x936px
>>159959851
>>159959746
>>159961148
Could they actually do it, the madmen?

I mean, given how Sasuke was technically replaced on Team 7, it's possible... right? Though I'd hope she'd get more relevance than Sai if that did happen.
>>
File: shiz.jpg (58KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
shiz.jpg
58KB, 450x630px
>>
File: mari neechan.png (246KB, 414x485px) Image search: [Google]
mari neechan.png
246KB, 414x485px
>>159964303
>>159961148
Sumirefags, everybody.
>>
>>159965114
Fucking seriously. Who knew such a cancerous fanbase could pop up in such a short time.
>>
>>159965114
>>159965165
I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it has technically happened before.

And, without engaging in shipper wars, you must be able to see that so far Sarada has done relatively little with her teammates both in the manga and anime. She's only really interacted with them in the Chuunin exam, otherwise she just creeps around by herself just like her dad.
>>
>>159961020
>Salad wants to be a Hokage

Why would anyone want to be a Hokage? Just look at Naruto being stuck as a wage slave pencil pusher for life. Does almost everyone in the village don't know about the Hokage's job description?
>>
>>159965338
Why exactly does he have to do all that. I don't rememeber ever seeing the others do even remotely that much work. Hell, the Third spent plenty of time smoking, screwing around and staring at his crystal ball, and that was before 'world peace'.
>>
>>159965338
I think it's more about the prestige and sense of accomplishment that comes with the position. Yes, you are bascially an overglorified wagecuck pencil pusher. But, on the other hand, you are basically the President of your own nation. That's a LOT of prestige. Your family and descendants get to boast about their ancestor being a fucking Hokage. And since being Hokage isn't something just anyone can do, you get to boast yourself that you're pretty much in the top 1% of your village.
>>
>>159965377
I think 'world peace' means you get to do a lot more pencil pushing than before. In times of war, the Hokage doesn't really need to handle all that paperwork. He just needs to be strong enough to fight and protect the village. And crush its enemies. Now that everyone's at peace, all the paperwork suddenly gets directed at the Hokage since he no longer has to go fighting on the front lines or leading his men.

For example, look at Hashirama. I doubt he was a pencil pusher type. Yet he was insanely strong. That's why he was Hokage. He could protect the village from any threat. Now in times of peace, there is no "threat". Hence, Naruto gets the paperwork.
>>
File: 1500100353849.jpg (49KB, 231x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500100353849.jpg
49KB, 231x360px
>>159965114
>Anon using a YOI reaction pic thinking that they have any room to talk
>>
>>159959746
Her Nue chakra mode thing is actually theoretically possible if their established rules can be believed. Nue can absorb chakra from people (might also be nature) and store said chakra or alternatively feed it to Sumire via their tattoo connection. It's basically like a parasitic version of Kurama that she has. A large chakra battery she can tap into for her own chakra mode.
>>
>>159965377
>Remember that one filler episode when the Third (or was it the Fifth?) give Naruto a task in exchange for letting Naruto be Hokage for a day
>Naruto complete the task
>Gets rewarded becoming Hokage for a day, doing paperwork

Naruto knew what he's getting into and he still became Hokage, the absolute mad man
>>
>>159965536
Of course being Hokage doesn't mean a constant adventure of fighting enemies and being badass. If anything, I'd say that's the exception during times of war when the Hokage's power is needed. Otherwise, he's just a President or a Prime Minister. Paperwork is all he gets.
>>
>>159965214
>you must be able to see that so far Sarada has done relatively little with her teammates both in the manga and anime
True, but you're still a short sighted Sumirefag so fully invested in his shipping delusions you're seriously considering the idea that Sasuke's daughter (read this again, S a s u k e's daughter) will be set aside both as a character and as a member of team 7 for the sake of an original character.
Don't you think the anime team thought it was smarter and more interesting to develop the entire cast rather than focus on Sarada since she'd get 7 episodes to herself anyways?
>>
>>159965488
I don't think it'd be like Kurama, since Nue isn't sealed inside her. Isn't it off in that other dimension, presumably available via summoning technique or Bort's eyehax?

If Nue uses natural energy though, it would totally be possible, in basically the same way as the toad / snake sage modes.

Though let's be realistic here, really doubt that will happen. I only hope for more combination moves in Boruto. My favourite techniques in Naruto were always the combination jutsu with summons, like Jiraiya's techniques with the toads.
>>
>>159965467
Oh, usually people can't tell it's from YoI so I don't refrain from using it.
The fact that you can tell means you're the same as me though.
>>
>>159965582
Again, I'm not saying it's going to happen. But you're forgetting that Sasuke (read this again, S a s u k e) himself was replaced on his team in Naruto... and replaced by an 'original' character.

What I'm saying is if Sarada is going to be part of the main team, I hope she actually gets more development with them, because it just hasn't been shown so far.
Gaiden really didn't do any characters any favours in terms of development, except for Naruto-Sarada relationship, because it was all just forced drama baiting.
>>
>>159965582
I'm not that anon, but I would like it if SP gave all the other characters their own time to shine and not just make the world revolve around the Uchiha clan like Kishi did. I'm not even a Sumirefag nor a Saradafag. I'm just saying one of the faults in the original Naruto was that Kishi gave TOO much importance to the Uchiha and neglected the other clans and villages and even the supporting cast. In the later half of Shippuden, the entire world bends over backwards to suck Uchiha dick.

The Uchihas were behind everything that happened in the series (Akatsuki, Bloody Mist, Kurama attack, Konoha's founding and their ancestor was the son of a literal God).

I like the direction they're taking with Sarada in this series. She's important, one of the main cast, but the world doesn't revolve around her and her problems. She's not the reincarnation of Indra, she's not a genius child prodigy like Itachi. She's just a normal girl with the Sharingan who happens to be part of the main cast trio. I think this is better than what Kishi did to Sasuke and the other Uchihas like Madara and Obito. She'll obviously be a big part of the series, but I'd like it if SP also gave other characters like Sumire, InoShikaCho and Iwabe and such time to shine as well.
>>
>>159965647
Fair enough, you have a point. Though we're talking about a character whose ambition is to become Hokage and has no reason to become rogue, but okay. Personally the one I see going rogue is Boruto.
>what I'm saying is if Sarada is going to be part of the main team, I hope she actually gets more development with them, because it just hasn't been shown so far
I agree, but they'll have all the time in the world to build that from nothing once they're part of the same team. So it's not really a problem right now. Again, you're just being shortsighted. Not to mention she looks like she does have a good relationship with both her teammates in the movie, hell, she clicks better with Mitsuki than Boruto himself does in the movie.
Though then again I'll admit, the movie is kinda weird. Boruto and Mitsuki are rather estranged considering what we've seen of them so far. I wonder if they'll chose the retcon route or make up something so Boruto and Mitsuki's relationship is strained.
>>
>>159965669
I'm not saying that they should make the world revolve around the Uchiha like Kishi did. Giving other characters their time to shine is exactly what they did for 15 episodes. And I appreciated that. So I don't really get what you're complaining about since SP is already granting your wish? I'm just saying that even so much as suggesting the idea Sarada could get set aside even though she's obviously a main character waiting for her time to shine is ridiculous. She doesn't get little screentime because she's no important, she got little screentime until now because she'll have plenty later on during gaiden.
>>
>>159965829
No no, I agree. I think Boruto has a much better chance of going rogue... and Mitsuki would obviously follow due to his bortsexuality. They could form some kind of Taka group and Iwabe and/or Sumire are current-gen characters who don't seem too loyal to the village itself. Maybe that's where Kawaki would come in.

It might be cool if Boruto split off from the village and went to fight ayylmaos (basically what Sasuke is doing - maybe Sasuke'd die / get sent to alien dimension, and pass the baton on to Boruto, hence why Boruto has all his stuff when fighting Kawaki), and some others follow him, whilst Sarada, InoShikaChou, etc. continued the actual 'ninja' storyline from the village.

I also agree that the movie has been made weird by the manga/anime, I fully expect them to change things when the anime adapts it. Even if it's just giving Boruto a reason for being a cheating asshole, and Metal actually having a team that aren't faceless mooks.
>>
>>159965987
>Boruto a reason for being a cheating asshole

This to me is the biggest thing they'll need to either explain or change. Bort right now doesn't really seem like the type to cheat or resort to unethical measures. If anything, he seems like a more talented version of Naruto in his youth who's arguably more idealistic. Something needs to change bigtime if he's going to cheat in the exams. Maybe his relationship with Naruto goes south in between and he starts becoming cynical and sulky. Or SP will change that part of the movie.
>>
>>159965987
Honestly after the movie it seems Bort is more inclined to sticking to the village. Sumire won't betray the village anymore either after having realized the bonds shes made within it and the fun its brought.
>>
>>159966168
Maybe 'betray' is the wrong word... but they could just go on a long-term mission away from it. Basically what Sasuke is doing right now.

>>159966118
Honestly I expected that Sumire would get killed or banished by Naruto, and maybe that was why Boruto was cynical and sulky in the movie.
But since that didn't happen... no idea. Maybe they'll show him doing something whilst Sarada is busy with her Gaiden shenanigans.
Or they could just make it more like he was tricked into using the tool by that scientist guy.
>>
>>159966118
I don't think it's necessarily a contradiction or that something big needs to happen. When you're talented from an early age you never really have to try or work hard to succeed but there always comes a time when the people who are working their ass off catch up to you and you get insecure. Moreover, Boruto is on a team full of geniuses and genetically superior people, among them the most OP girl in the cast, and a ninja probably descended from Hamura who already mastered Sennin mode.
I can see why he'd get insecure enough to resort to cheating.
>>
>>159966168
>Sumire won't betray the village anymore either after having realized the bonds she's made within it and the fun it's brought.

Ok. I'm not trying to ship anything with this post but that's going to depend on the depth of her bond with Boruto. If, after this arc, she grows closer to Boruto then if Bort ever leaves the village she might stick with him out of a sense of loyalty. Of course, she won't hate the village anymore after this arc but what I'm saying is that she might follow Bort out of loyalty depending on how their bond grows from here on out. If anything, I see her like the Gaara to Bort's Naruto. After this arc, maybe there's a sense of loyalty and devotion from Sumire to Bort the same way Gaara became loyal to Naruto. So if Boruto ever, for any reason, leaves the village. Maybe she follows him due to that loyalty.
>>
>>159966251
This. You're most probably right. Bort may be talented like Minato was but that talent can only get you so far without hard work. If Bort puts zero effort into his training, I can see how he'll start falling behind and get desperate enough to cheat to catch back up. Of course, right now he's arguably more talented than anyone else in his class so he feels pretty secure. But when the Chunin Exams comes up and talented kids from all over the world show up, maybe his insecurity blows up then.
>>
>>159966251
>Boruto is on a team full of geniuses and genetically superior people
>Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki

>Sarada
>Uchiha blood tainted with pinkshit
>Need to wear glasses due to illness at very young age
>genetically superior
>>
File: 447497494494.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
447497494494.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>159960813
Sasuke tried to literally backstab Sakura after the rest of his clansmen backstabbed the village.

Why do you like those edgelords?
>>
>>159966386
Its her bloodline that's superior. She and Sasuke are the last Uchiha and the potential you can make out of the sharingan could be big.
>>
>>159966391
>3 people means ALL THE CLAN!! Sasuke got manipulated so its expected and even Naruto admits how easily he could of gone down that path.
>>
>>159966386
>>Need to wear glasses due to illness at very young age
What? Is this true? Where did this come from?
>>
File: 1-15.jpg (957KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1-15.jpg
957KB, 1200x1200px
Wasabi and Namida episode fucking when!?
>>
>>159966475
>3 people

The entire clan tried to overthrow Konoha.
>>
Theres no way sumire can keep her schoolgirl uniform going forward. Its not practical in any way for fighting.
>>
>>159966551
>Its not practical in any way for fighting.

Like practicality matters in this universe.
>>
>>159966524
That's not the same clan though like you were saying.
>>
>>159966638
I hope someone grabs her by her braids and throws her on the ground.
>>
>>159964416
MORE SHIZUNE
>>
>>159966551
Sarada & Chocho's hooker heels probably aren't, either... so I hope they also go.
Maybe Sumire will use her backless outfit on missions and keep the seifuku for being in the village.
I hope the cast actually change outfits this time.
>>
>>159966657
Well we know saradas whore outfit is going when the new arc starts
>>
>>159966657
We have literal talking frogs and shark humans. Who gives a shit about some logic.
>>
>>159966657
The original kids are changing into their original outfits when they graduate and the other 5 might get new clothes too.
>>
>>159959746
>Watching boruto
>until ep 15 its filler
is this true?
>>
>>159966644
I didn't say anything about that. I just agreed with the first guy about them being "backstabbing freaks." The only reason I can see to like them is for their power level, which Bolt will end up eclipsing anyways.
>>
File: heels.jpg (60KB, 540x307px) Image search: [Google]
heels.jpg
60KB, 540x307px
>>159966551
>>
File: timeline.jpg (74KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
74KB, 540x381px
>>159966682
No, I don't understand how people think they would start a new series with 'filler".
>>
>>159966679
Even boruto? I really hate the short jacket and caprees they have on him now.
>>
>>159966682
Anime is the canon, the manga is the filler.
>>
>>159966759
>manga is the filler

They are both on track to tell the same story.
>>
>>159966682
No
>>
>>159966784
But the manga is the one trying to make a story out of unappealing villains of the week.
>>
>>159959746
Sumire is filler tier.
>>
File: NNG.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
NNG.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>159966723
Yes, he has long pants on the poster for the series.
>>
>>159966869
tfw metal isnt on the poster.
>>
>>159966784
No it feels like filler because the plot is really forgettable.
>>
While we have the Salad vs Sumire we've also started the Manga is filler/Canon and Anime is filler/Canon
>>
File: 1493743384630.jpg (398KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493743384630.jpg
398KB, 829x1200px
>>159966905
Metal is rarely grouped with those 6 and sometimes it makes me wonder if Kishi regrets giving Rock Lee a kid.
>>
>>159966682
No its character development and ghost of the week bullshit.

Denki is a jobber who wont matter in Boruto's teen years so why are they wasting so much animation on him?
>>
>>159966864
If it helps you sleep better at night, Salad.
>>
>>159966972
maybe hell he paired with garas adopted kid, idk and kawaki?
>>
>>159966967
At least we all agree Mitsuki is best boy.
>>
File: 63903036_p6_master1200.jpg (274KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
63903036_p6_master1200.jpg
274KB, 600x840px
>>159966973
>Denki is a jobber

No bully pls
>>
>>159966907
>The plot is really forgettable.

I hope by this you don't mean the anime plot because this first arc was actually pretty good by Naruto standards. Yes, it might not be the most amazing thing ever but if you compare to the later half of Shippuden where asspulls happened every other chapter this arc was pretty good in the themes it tried to convey and setting up the future Ootsutsuki arc. Of course, best girl also made one hell of an impression in this arc so that's always a bonus.
>>
>>159967001
I disagree, Mitsuki lacks the low self esteem cuteness of Metal Lee or Denki.
>>
>>159967042
I think he meant the Shojoji stuff.
>>
>>159967001
Only because Naruto isnt a boy anymore.
>>
>>159967042
Pretty sure he meant the manga.
Boruto the bodyguard against cannibal fatso is probably the cringiest, most boring and forgettable arc I've seen in a while.
>>
>>159966974
No shes a bad villain anon.
>>
How many episodes do you think they can stretch Gaiden? It's actually a very short story and the synopsis for episode 19 makes it seem like they'll be going through it in big chunks.
>>
>>159967045
>favoring bland dojikkos over 10/10 smug cute white haired pretty boy
Shit taste, but I respect your opinion.
>>
>>159967108
I agree. She's not a good villain because she doesn't have what it takes to be an actual villain. She's a good person deep down inside and I'm glad she decided to abandon her evil keikaku and go back to the village. She's a bad villain, but she would make a great heroine.
>>
How healthy is Salad actually with her food? Does she enjoy eating salad?
>>
>>159959746

so far sumire and hanabi is the only reason to watch boruto.
>>
>>159967130
I hope they cover the Gaiden quickly instead of dragging it out. It was fun reading it when it first came out because we didn't know who the real mother was and there was massive shitposting potential there. But now we already know Sakura is the real mother, Karin was only a red herring so unless you're an animeonlyfag it takes all the surprise out of it so it'll be a pretty boring arc overall with no tension because we already know Shin is a jobber. I hope they finish the movie quickly too as well so we can move onto new, uncovered territory with the anime. It'll probably overtake the manga soon too since anime is weekly and manga is monthly.
>>
>>159967209
From the wiki:

>Her favourite foods are things that are based on black tea flavours.

>Her least favourite food are tomatoes, which coincidentally are one of Sasuke's favourite foods.
>>
>>159966864

more like hinata-tier ?
>>
>>159967239
You are forgetting a certain ginger haired brown girl.
>>
>>159967255
Sounds the opposite of her own name desu.
>dislikes tomatoes
Sasuga Salad, I too hate them.
>>
>>159967304
Whales aren't ninjas.
>>
>>159967259
Nah. That Hinata-like personality was just an act. She can be pretty assertive, cold and pragmatic when she needs to be. Hinata doesn't have that side to her. She actually is just a shy, meek and submissive waifu for Naruto. On the other hand, Sumire can switch over to edge mode if she needs to so that already sets her apart from Hinata. Plus she doesn't have Hinata's unending thirst for MC dick. Yet.
>>
>>159967250
I agree, Gaiden is typically the kind of story that you don't give a fuck about reading again. Much like bad detective stories.
We'll probably get a new original story between the moment they graduate and the movie though. Hell they could make it last, I sure wouldn't mind.
>>
>>159967351
I'm the opposite I can't wait to see more Sasuke and actually seeing her unlock the sharingan. Sure we'll be seeing it again but I like having Sarada getting development.
>>
>>159967255
>Her least favourite food are tomatoes, which coincidentally are one of Sasuke's favourite foods
Truly these two are like oil and water.
>>
>>159967382
But it sucked.
>>
>>159967412
We got different opinions then, that's all left to say.
>>
>>159967429
And your opinion sucks.
>>
>>159966972

Well they gave us so many hints that Metal is gonna be on Iwabe&Denki's team that I think they intentionally did this and puttet him together with two (right now) anime exclusive. boys.
>>
>>159967382
Don't misunderstand me, as much as I think Gaiden is a story with a limited second watch appeal, I'm still glad that Sarada gets screentime.
>>
>>159967250

I agree with Gaiden since plot wise it was really boring and since we all know who Sarada's mother is (and well it was pretty badly hided), I want this to be a 6-7 episode arc at max.

The movie though had a lot cuttet stuff and they could expand it to the better. Give those seconds long battles a episode, the flag game two or three episodes and a longer build up plus climax and introduce those anime characters in it. Would be awesome.
>>
File: family of three.jpg (79KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
family of three.jpg
79KB, 1280x688px
Just rewatched the Boruto movie, I had forgotten how gay it was. Boruto is literally Sasuke and Naruto's lovechild.
>>
>>159967304
you got me there boi
>>
>>159967867
Would have improved the story honestly.
>>
>>159965587
>since Nue isn't sealed inside her.
It isn't inside of her but they are very much connected (for example the chakra snakes that she uses are nue chakre.). So while a nue chakra form isn't out of the question, one still has to worry if you're being too optimistic. What if this first arc was a fluke and Boruto goes back to the same naruto standards of everyone being varying degrees of useless besides boruto, sarada, and mitsuki?
>>
>>159968676

Well Sakura was more useless than everybody else in the cast despite her being in the main team so maybe characters like Sumire, Shikadai or ChouChou end up better than Mitsuki or Sarada as an example.
>>
>>159959746
>O MY OOTSUTSUKI GENETICS
>>
>>159964303
>that image
Fuck off tumblrfag.
>>
>>159959746
What an... Interesting battle gear.
No but seriously, not even Ikemoto's outfit for Sarada is that slutty.
>>
>>159968676
You may be right. But I feel like unlike with the original Naruto whose canon was handled by Kishi and his Uchiha fetish, the Boruto anime is handled by actual competent writers and directors. The consistently amazing animation, actually well written scripts and good characters we've seen so far hints at a bright future for Boruto. Because now they can tell Kishi to fuck off, they're no longer enslaved by his canon, SP can hire good staff to tell this story. I have hopes it may actually end up better than its parent series. So yeah, personally I don't think Sumire's arc was a fluke. It just shows better scriptwriting skills than Kishi if anything.
>>
>>159969956
First off that's not a battle gear, it's a chakra mode. Like Naruto's fox chakra cloak but this one's Nue's. And also, I heavily doubt Hawawa's outfits can be sluttier than Sarada's in the manga. Manga Sarada might as well be a canon prostitute with that outfit of hers. Sumire's chakra mode is downright wholesome compared to that.
>>
>>159968888
She's most probably not related to the Ootsutsukis. She's from some random who literal fodder tier family that used to suck Danzo's dick back in Naruto's time. The only thing about her that's related to Ootsutsuki is her summon Nue which is where anons are getting the chakra mode idea from.
>>
>>159961877
>beautifully pale busty girl with dark hair and light-coloured eyes
Me too, anon.
>>
>>159970175
>beautifully pale busty girl with purple hair, braids and purple-colored eyes

Fix your description to this and I'd be down for it, anon.
>>
>>159966713
are they gonna pull a DBS and just broadcast the Boruto movie split into 5 episodes?
>>
File: sumire_15.jpg (86KB, 835x704px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_15.jpg
86KB, 835x704px
>>159966259
>Ok. I'm not trying to ship anything with this post but that's going to depend on the depth of her bond with Boruto

If everything goes south, I am pretty sure that Sumire will follow Boruto on whatever he decides to do. She is not bound to Konoha per se, but to her friends, and specially to Boruto. So if anything happened and she is put at a crossroads, I fully expect her to follow Boruto.
>>
>>159970063
I think what is special about her is not only her connection to Nue, but also her compatibility with Kaguya's forbidden jutsu. Even if it was a knock-off, she used it pretty much without any side-effects at all. I hope we get more info on this later.
>>
>>159967867
This needs to be retconned hard. I don't need bitchy Boruto, and the current Boruto doesn't even seem to be the type to use the stupid jutsu gadgets. Can we please have the usual chuunin exams and the Momo fight without this much autism? There has to be another way to improve Naruto and Boruto's relationship.
>>
File: what_mitsuki_wanted.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what_mitsuki_wanted.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that Mitsuki wanted pic related, and that no one respects his opinion.
>>
>>159972166
Mitsuki judged Sumire to be a better dicksleeve for his husbando?
>>
>>159971880
I think that is probably going to be the main focus of her relevance in the Ootsutsuki arc. Of course, I know Sasuke can do the same thing but given what Kawaki said and given that Bort has Sasuke's sword and gear I doubt Sasuke will be there for the Ootsutsuki battle. If so, Sumire and the Nue will be Konoha's only means of travelling to Ootsutsuki worlds which would allow her to be relevant without overshadowing the main cast.
>>
>>159969956
>This
>Sluttier than Salad's outfits.
You gotta be kidding me.
>>
>>159972166
>>159972484
>implying
More like he felt less threatened by Sumire than Sarada as far as hetero ends went.
>>
>>159967547
Yeah but it's screentime at the expense of everyone else. It's another reason I never liked her story.
>>
>>159970022
I didn't know Naruto wore stockings and a deep v cleavage in Chakra mode. Guess my memory is poor.

>>159972552
As far as I'm concerned, nothing is sluttier than zettai ryouiki.
>>
>>159972642
This. I mean, Sarada seems like a cool girl, but we see nothing outstanding of her when she is with the rest of the group. They have to isolate her for to give her a change to have her own meaningful story. Gaiden is wrong in many ways.
>>
>>159972597
It's because Sumire has Root training and probably learned to be subtle about it while Salad wears her heart on her sleeve. Mitsuki might be in for a nasty surprise if he thinks Sumire is less of a threat than Salad.
>>
File: sumire_vs_sarada.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_vs_sarada.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
>>159972597
>implying Mitsuki does not hold a grudge on Sumire
>implying he doesn't want to get her into his group to continue their fight over Boruto on even grounds

Can Sarada even compete?
>>
>>159972743
>Chakra powered zettai ryouiki
Such a destructive power
>>
>>159972102
>the current Boruto doesn't even seem to be the type to use the stupid jutsu gadgets.
He is. He is a lazy fuck despite his talent. Almost all of them will surpass him and there is the exam pressure. It's believable.
>>
>>159960409
>this is the same series as netflix-kino
>>
>>159972880
>>159972895
Mitsuki barely interacted with Sarada. Of course he'd rather team up with the girl he knows who also happens to be the uglier one so more Boruto for him
>>
>>159973059
Salad looks worse to me.
>>
File: sumire_3.jpg (99KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_3.jpg
99KB, 724x1023px
>>159973059
>pic related being ugly
This is were you fight me nigga.
>>
>>159973137
Hawawa looks homely to me. The sailorfuku and purple visual signature only adds to her blandness. Sarada on the other hand looks like a goddess in the making.
>>
>>159973232
where* damned touchscreen
>>
>>159973300
Her glasses are ugly. All I see is a cheap looking Sauce.
>>
sarada is fucking filthy uchiha whore
>>
File: senjougahara.jpg (610KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
senjougahara.jpg
610KB, 1920x1080px
>>159973300
>salad being a goddess
>big forehead
>flat as a board
>actual plain face that has to have glasses to add some personality

Hmm, no, I don't see how. Furthermore, Sumire is shaping up to be like pic related.
>>
>>159973300
>Hawawa looks homely to me.
That's part of the facade. her ninja outfit was pure sex.
>>
>>159973521
Boruto going to:
>Cuck Sarada
>Walk Sumire home gently
>Brush Himawari's teeth
Looking forward to it
>>
File: smug erika.jpg (46KB, 380x446px) Image search: [Google]
smug erika.jpg
46KB, 380x446px
>>159973346
>admitting to phoneposting
>>
>>159973651
This. Bort gets the best of both worlds with her. If he just wants a loving, homely wife she can go into Inchou mode for him. On the other hand, if he wants the hottest sex he'll ever experience she can change into her kunoichi outfit to accomodate that desire. Other girls will have an extremely hard time competing with this.
>>
>>159973521
Does that mean wasabi will be kanbaru
>>
>>159973715
>The Blond loli vampire from Sasuke novel might return.
>>
File: sumire_11.png (391KB, 714x528px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_11.png
391KB, 714x528px
>>159973715
You just leaked the script of burritomonogatari. SP will be mad.
>>
>>159973455
This is true. All Uchiha are filthy whores as a necessity to keep the numbers of a clan up where you only get more powerful by stealing your eyes from your brother.

They have to produce twice as many children as the Senju just to stand a chance.
>>
Post cute/lewd hawawas.
>>
>>159959851
>Sumire is only popular on /a/
Why?
>>
>>159974649
Because you guys have shit taste.
>>
>>159974649
>only popular on /a/
No. /a/ is just much more vocal.
>>
File: sumire_16.jpg (106KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_16.jpg
106KB, 480x600px
>>159974649
No well, I have always wanted to ascertain this. I know she isn't that popular in the west, but the nips love her right? That's what I keep hearing.
>>
File: borusumi_p1.jpg (234KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
borusumi_p1.jpg
234KB, 1024x723px
1/2
>>
File: borusumi_p2.jpg (192KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
borusumi_p2.jpg
192KB, 1024x723px
>>159975189
2/2
>>
File: Eishin.jpg (145KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
Eishin.jpg
145KB, 842x595px
>>
>>159974649
Because she's just another edition of Hinata.
>>
>>159975347
So I guess it's true what they say about girls with large dogs.
>>
>>159975679
>what they say about girls with large dogs
I'm afraid to ask. Please explain.
>>
>>159975137
That kunoichi outfit may yet be the hottest thing ever to come out of the Naruto franchise. Boruto needs to start his puberty soon and fuck her silly. She definitely won't be rejecting him after the events of this arc. He just needs to have the balls to push her down and gently walk her home. Bonus points to Bort if he gets Magire to film the whole thing to collect some NTR points.
>>
>>159959746
>not in manga
>not in movies
>filler girl
>going to other academy
lol , she is done
>>
>>159976546
It's like I went into a time machine and came out two weeks ago
>>
>>159976546
This is it, anons, this is definitive proof that time travel has been invented at last. Someone from two weeks ago time travelled to the future to shitpost without realizing Sumire staying is already confirmed by this episode.
>>
sadly she'll be as relevant as tenten was
>>
>>159976895
TenTen is going to be redeemed in Boruto and become a legendary kunoichi like Tsunade.
>>
>>159976895
hey now, she might be as important as Ino or even Temari.
>>
File: next doctor.jpg (143KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
next doctor.jpg
143KB, 640x640px
>>159976546
>>
File: smug_boruto.png (77KB, 233x237px) Image search: [Google]
smug_boruto.png
77KB, 233x237px
>>159976063
Saladfags being this deluded. I cannot wait for them to deny the canonicity of the entire anime.
>>
>>159976996

Meant for >>159976546
>>
>>159976996
>sumirefags can't into quoting
>>
>>159977033
Sorry, I was laughing so much at your delusion that I didn't see which post I clicked.
>>
>>159977106
I'm not that guy, don't lump me with him thank you very much.
>>
>>159967027

>Still no discussion about the new hot discussion subject

How does Iwabe look without his hat??? What's his haircut? Why is he even wearing it on the beach???

Maybe we'll see at the end of Boruto just like Kakashi's face was revealed at the end of Shippuuden.
>>
>>159977165
>????
Newfag please, calm down.
>>
>>159977165
>How does Iwabe look without his hat??? What's his haircut? Why is he even wearing it on the beach???
He's Kawaki.
>>
File: boruto-manga.jpg (74KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
boruto-manga.jpg
74KB, 620x360px
>>159977515
Nice Youtube meme but they don't have the same hair color or skin color.
>>
File: sumire_twintails.png (932KB, 1024x1059px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_twintails.png
932KB, 1024x1059px
So what are you guys expecting from tomorrow's episode?
>>
File: eat something dammit.jpg (325KB, 1278x1414px) Image search: [Google]
eat something dammit.jpg
325KB, 1278x1414px
Is it just me or does Mitsuki never eat? When he goes to the WcDonald with the rest of the cast he takes no order, when he goes to Hinata's Boruto throws a tanthrum before he can eat anything, during lunch at school you don't see him eat anything, not even during his welcome party. I found at least three scenes where he could have been eating and didn't.
Is he a vegetable sustaining himself by photosynthesis? Could it be that when he talks about the "sun" he means it in a literal way?
>>
>>159977611
Boruto might be the very first anime with which I'm not in a hurry to reach the epic flashforward scene at all. Kawaki looks underwhelming as fuck, and let's not even talk about Linkin Park Boruto.
>>
>>159977856
Denki creating his scientific ninjutsu goal and Iwabe being shit on for being stupid also we might learn a bit more about Metal Lee.

>>159977904
According to one of his profiles he eats

>His favourite food is scrambled eggs.

>His least favourite food is meat from animals with scales.
>>
File: kid is smooth as fuck.jpg (225KB, 1280x1432px) Image search: [Google]
kid is smooth as fuck.jpg
225KB, 1280x1432px
>>159977991
Interesting, but then again I'm not sure we should trust these. Spoilers are never foreshadowed by this kind of data. Sabo being dead in the databook comes to mind.
>>
>>159977856
I want to rub my dick on her hair.
>>
>>159977904
Maybe Orochimaru doesn't give him any allowance
>>
>>159978569
That would make sense, considering he doesn't have a house and sleeps on storage water heaters.
Fuck, can't Iruka at least check whether the kids at the academy have a home? How useless is that guy?
>>
File: 1499823787125.jpg (8KB, 224x189px) Image search: [Google]
1499823787125.jpg
8KB, 224x189px
Is next chapter gonna start Sarada Gaiden or is it gonna be just filler?
>>
>>159979065
Sarada's story starts on episode 19, the next episode is to get to know Denki and Iwabe more.
>>
>>159979098
Good, I want more footage of Iwabe stealing Denki's food.
>>
>>159979098
So I guess they will have 6 episodes (19-24) to end the second cour with Sarada's arc right?
>>
>>159979098
>the next episode is to get to know Denki and Iwabe more
I feel bad for Denki. Since Boruto is always hanging out with Shikadai and Mitsuki he had no other choice but to become Iwabe's bitch.
>>
File: popcorn.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>159979176
>>
Denki is a pretty smart shota. Nobody in ninja school can fuck with him because he's sucking up to Bort and Iwabe the two strongest.
>>
>>159979176
>>159979382
>>159979472
So basically Denki is buying Iwabe's friendship and protection with food?
How sweet.
>>
>>159979519
>>159979681
Is Denki only pretending? Is he actually a cold and manipulative little bitch?
>>
>>159959746
>that pic
so she is literally a self absorbed bomb?
Obligatory sacrifice in boruto shippuden then
>>
>>159979519
>>159979681
Isn't it pretty normal in Naruto to naturally end with friends that are your polar opposites?
>>
>>159979971
Not really. Sakura and Naruto are friends and are both hotblooded idiots. Shino and Hinata are also socially ackward people. They don't have to be opposites.
>>
>>159979263

Would say about six or seven episodes, so it ends by episode 25-26 with a new opening following.
>>
>>159980220
They aren't, the guy didn't even know Sakura was pregant or out of the village.
>>
>>159980339
>the guy didn't even know Sakura was pregant

She wasn't
>>
>>159979861
>Self-absorbed bomb

Not quite. The Gozu Tennou which is the actual jutsu that allows suicide bombing is gone. I'm pretty sure all that remains is her connection to Nue. That would only allow her to use Nue as a summon or enter chakra mode via their connection. The bomb shit is what her father put on her back tattoo and that is gone. Nue isn't really a nuke anymore, more like a dimension hopping summon.
>>
>>159980339
It's common to lose contact with friends after marriage. They aren't the close friends they were during their youth, but they are still friendly to each other.
>>
>>159980474
>enter chakra mode

This is not a thing. Jinchuuriki enter chakra mode because their beasts are actually sealed inside themselves. The Nue doesn't have the chakra for a chakra mode; Sumire had to steal chakra from a lot of victims before the Nue got up to bijuu level in chakra, and that was lost when the Gozu Tennou crumbled.

Although with pseudo-jinchuuriki like Kinkaku and Ginkaku, Toneri, and even ultra-perfect Sage Mode Mitsuki having chakra modes, anything's possible.
>>
>>159980339
It's common to lose touch with your friends once you are married and have a job. They still probably meet once in a while.
>>
>>159980474
I think Gozu Tennou itself wasn't a bombing technique, but a chakra synchronization jutsu that lets the user be a hub of sorts. Maybe if they obtain Kaguya's original jutsu Sumire will be able to use it in another way that is useful for Boruto and friends.
>>
I want Sumire to go back to her battle uniform.
>>
>>159980780
She will once she takes out her braids
>>
>>159980602
Yeah. I was just speculating about that chakra mode but like you said. Anything's possible at this point because you have the Kin/Gin bros, Toneri and even Mitsuki with chakra modes. If Nue can leech natural energy from the planet somehow it can feed it to Sumire and her chakra mode would definitely be possible. At least in theory.
>>
>>159980712

The Gozu Tennou was the bomb with a transportable aspect. Nue was the creature who can absorb Chakra.

Her going Nue Chakra mode could be possible, since we saw Nue's chakra flying into Sumire's hand. Since it probably stays there the whole time, since the Gozu Tennou is broken and there being no other place Nue can stay except in the real world (which is not gonna happen for obvious reasons) I am pretty sure Nue intentionally sealed itself into her body without the use of a sealing jutsu.

Actually Sumire could already transform into her Nue chakra mode. It doesn't even need to collect natural chakra, since I think the base Nue chakra should be enough for a transformation.
>>
>>159980712
This. I think Sumire was just using Gozu Tennou as a bomb since it can be used that way. Maybe the real, actual Gozu Tennou can be used in a way that doesn't require blowing yourself up. Like you said, a hub for chakra of various people. I feel like if she ever gets that jutsu back, she can act like a battery for her friends in battle. So for instance, if Bort ever runs out of chakra, he can connect to her 'hub' and refill his own chakra pool. So far we've seen her 'drain' chakra from others, maybe she can 'give' chakra too.
>>
>>159980655
>>159980513
Ok, but not speaking at all for 9 months when they live on a VILLAGE? Remember he wasn't Hokage.
>>
>>159981020
Well, this isn't impossible. It's not like they live in the same house or anything. And IIRC Naruto was doing intensive training at that time to become Hokage.

Maybe SP will retcon that part so they don't portray Naruto as that much of an hopeless man. Kishi was self-inserting hard on him.
>>
>>159980959
Yeah, additionally maybe she will be able to sync Boruto's godkiller chakra with other people so that the others become able to fight the ayys too and not let Boruto do everything by himself.
>>
>>159981521
I feel like if all this is true, Sumire will be the ultimate support ninja. No one connected to her 'hub' will ever run out of chakra so that means potentially Salad will be able to spam Amaterasu and Boruto could spam his Rasengans and never run out of chakra as long as they are connected to Sumire since she can continuously feed them Nue's chakra. And like you said, if she can sync Bort's chakra with other people maybe even someone like Metal Lee or Namida can kill an Ootsutsuki. She would be an excellent tagteam support ninja for almost anyone.
>>
>>159981877
Too bad Sarda will be endgame.
>>
>>159981241
Naruto in the movie was definitely Kishi. They should retcon that part. The Naruto we see in the anime isn't nearly as neglectful as the movie one. Unless something happens to change him in between, I can't see him acting like movie Naruto did.
>>
>>159981900
I wasn't even arguing about ships in the first place, anon. But Salad winning is debatable. Her dream is to become Hokage, not a housewife. And Bort's dream is to protect Konoha from the shadows like Sasuke, not settle down with the Hokage and raise a family. If anything, going by their respective dreams for the future Sumire is a more viable option since unlike Salad, she isn't tied down to Konoha and can follow Bort if he goes on travels like Sauce.
>>
>>159977856
Something generic intended for kids and the only salvageable thing is the preview for the next episode
>>
>>159959746
The Naruto series has been absolute shit since the war arc, this is just continuing the total shit writing. Naruto pt2 > Boruto, and Naruto pt2 is horrible.
>>
>>159959746

I don't really care about Sumire one way or the other, but I kinda want this to happen. I just really don't want Bort to get the Nue. They should have kept the Nine Tails as two halves so Naruto could have given half to Bort.
>>
>>159976546
also Naruto: Boruto is complete shit, so who gives a shit if she's in the manga or not
>>
>>159982035
>>159982077
Bye then
>>
>>159982075
I actually don't want Bort to get Kurama. It would just feel repetitive somehow. Like making him into a carbon copy of his dad. I want Bort to be his own man, without needing his dad's power to stand on his own feet. I feel like SP did a good job there. Bort has the Jougan, a power separate from his mom's Byakugan and his dad's Kurama. He's his own character. Giving him Kurama would ruin that. If anything, I feel like Himawari will be getting Kurama when Naruto dies.
>>
>>159976546
(You)
>>
Mitsuki is cute.
Thank God he's not just another edgelord.
>>
>>159982349
But he is gay.
>>
>>159982441
he is still cute and is better than a cringy edgelord
>>
>>159982441
Gay shotas are the best.
>>
>>159981933
>The Naruto we see in the anime isn't nearly as neglectful as the movie one.
Definitely, nor Boruto is still the same bratty kid. This is why doing the movie adaptation in the same way is kinda out of character now. They should retcon their characters during the chuunin exams.
>>
File: sumire_side_twintails.png (2MB, 1186x1064px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_side_twintails.png
2MB, 1186x1064px
>>159981900
>talking favourably about Sumire and looking forward her future trigger the saladfags

Are you this desperate already?
>>
>>159982441
Yes, and?
>>
>>159982349
I was scared for a while too but thankfully it's not edge, just autism that can only be cured with daily intakes of Boruto semen. He'll be fine.
>>
>>159983366
I swear one of these days Mitsuki is going to give Bort some roofies and fuck him silly. Either he does that soon, or Hawawa will do it first. One's Orochimaru's son and the other's a Root trained kunoichi. Bort has no chance against either at this point.
>>
>>159983111
In the show hes like 8-9 while in the movie hes 12-13 meaning hes your typical bratty 12 year old going through puberty.
>>
>>159983366
I can believe that "homolust" between Naruto and Sasuke was purely coincidental, but this shit has to be planned. No way Kishi/whatever new guy writes this created Mitsuki and never thought "isn't he ended up being a bit gay?".
>>
>>159982035
Once again you cant have any plot in a Genin series since the MC is too weak to asspull them to be the strongest.

They should started in Chuunin days and also find a way to kill of the current strongest like:
Naruto
Sakura
Sasuke
Bijuu
Kakashi?
All Gokage

So then you can introduce villains that wont get shit stomped in seconds.
>>
>>159983577
Mitsuki is a rationalist so he would be straight as sex to him is for procreation not pleasure.
>>
>>159983721
With Orochimaru's fuckery he probably can find a way to bear Boruto's child.
>>
File: 1500184653267.png (285KB, 989x853px) Image search: [Google]
1500184653267.png
285KB, 989x853px
>>159983577
Of course it is, Mitsuki is a white haired pretty boy. This kind of design has a long history BL wise, and is basically a big bright red neon sign for "hey! hey fujos! look at this character".
>>
>>159983546
I really need to see Sumire and Mitsuki fighting over Boruto's dick now.

>>159983577
I am okay with Mitsuki being this openly gay towards Boruto. Sasuke, on the other hand, was insufferable. He was not only gay, but a total gay tsundere edgelord that remained an asshole until the end. Good thing that Mitsuki is only gay.
>>
>>159983804
Sasuke never showed any sings of affection to Uzumaki tho, Naruto was the gay one there.
>>
>>159983804
>I really need to see Sumire and Mitsuki fighting over Boruto's dick now.
And ulimately getting cucked by Sarada
>>
>>159983804
>Sasuke, on the other hand, was insufferable. He was not only gay, but a total gay tsundere edgelord that remained an asshole until the end.
This, Sasuke is a closeted homo who got married because of peer pressure and out of a sense of duty to revive his clan. The person he loves the most with his shrivelled stunted heart is Naruto. Nobody will convince me otherwise.
>>
>>159983902
I'm sure that'll happen, Salad. One of these days, for sure.
>>
File: gaaaaay.jpg (164KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaay.jpg
164KB, 600x476px
>>159983877
Sasuke had a lot of gay tsundere moments though. Starting with the fight at the Valley of the End in part 1.

>>159983902
Saladfag, are you trying to convince yourself posting the same shit so many times?
>>
>>159983721
Does Mitsuki even know about sex? When he asked Orochimaru where babies come from Orochimaru probably answered by showing him how growing babies in tubes is done.
>>
>>159983577
>I can believe that "homolust" between Naruto and Sasuke was purely coincidental

yeah, coincidental.
>>
>>159960614
Didn't you already learn that from Haku?
>>
>>159984033
reminder that Orochimaru sent a video recording to Naruto for his wedding while Sasuke sent only a sad, crumpled "Congratulations" in writing... to Sakura.
>>
>>159985048
TRAPS
AREN'T
GAY
>>
>>159985070
He must have felt so betrayed when he heard the news.
>>
>>159983675
This isn't DB where Goku can instant transmission anywhere. Boruto won't be near these powerful characters all the time, so there will be conflicts he will have to face on his own. There's also the ayys to worry about.
>>
>>159978175
Naruto and Hinata getting together was kind of foreshadowed by the databook. Naruto's hobby is gardening, Hinata's is flower pressing.
>>
>>159977904
He probably runs on photosynthesis, even though he's supposed to have a favorite food. It's scrambled eggs.
>>
>>159978175
Eggs are also Orochimaru's favorite food (since he's a snek) so I'd take it as legit.
>>
>>159985374
>Naruto's hobby is gardening
..what the fuck.
I hate it when they just blurt out things in databooks about major characters we never got to see for ourselves. Gardening. Pfff. I never saw Naruto so much as look as a flower in feigned interest.
>>
>>159980712
>>159980474
You're both wrong and right. The Gozu Tennou was basically a teleporting nuke that facilitated an interdimensional contract with the Nue as well as serving as its method of ingress into the world and allowed it to detonate the stored up chakra inside.
>>
File: x240-WOs[1].jpg (31KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-WOs[1].jpg
31KB, 427x240px
>>159985516
His house as an adult has quite a few flowers.
>>
>>159985070
likely couldn't stop the tears.
>>
>>159980954
So she'd become like a weird monkey-cat girl? Because that'd be kinda hot
>>
>>159960792
Cool story bro Sumire would have blasted Bolt's brains out if Mitsuki was there.
>>
File: BoruSumi Seals.png (723KB, 1128x564px) Image search: [Google]
BoruSumi Seals.png
723KB, 1128x564px
>>159980959
>he can connect to her 'hub' and refill his own chakra pool
Lewd as fuck
>>
>>159985516
>His daughter name literally mean sunflower
He is totally into flowers, a hobby sahred with Hinata.
>>
File: mqWdpzJ.jpg (884KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mqWdpzJ.jpg
884KB, 914x1280px
>>159982193
This, especially the last part. Ironically, she might end up becoming pic related instead of him while her brother goes full eyehax ayy lmao.
>>
>>159985318
Jobbershiki took Nardo and Sausage to beat and hes only one of the blanks.

There are millions of them.
>>
>>159983804
Mitsuki has an excuse since he's barely a year or so old and isn't even really a human. It's basically Kaworu and Shinji except Shinji isn't a total beta this time.
>>
>>159985734
>Jobbershiki
I still can't believe a few kages and bort were a threat to this guy.
>>
>>159985654
The seals are even on opposite hands for easy handholding. I bet there will be some handholding going on between Bort and Hawawa in the future to cause some Nue related shit to happen. Probably against the Ootsutsukis seeing how Nue seems to be connected to them.
>>
>>159985834
They werent, Bort won due to literal induced stupidity making his rasengan do something to a Juudara level being.

Only Naruto and Sasuke can fight him.
>>
>>159985703
I think you're onto something, anon. I feel like by the time this series is over, Boruto might no longer even be human anymore. He seems to be able to "kill" an Ootsutsuki or absorb them into himself. It seems to have already happened with Momoshiki. Maybe he goes on a crusade absorbing as many Ootsutsukis as he can and by the time the series is over, he'll probably end up as an ayy lmao too while his sister is the one who becomes Kurama's new host.
>>
>>159982193
Yeah I was thinking about Himawari should get Kurama. I'd like to see some interactions between the two that causes him to choose her if Naruto actually dies.
>>
>>159985703
>The sun
>The moon
>The stars
I get it
>>
>>159985991
Who is the earth?
>>
File: 123019823.png (697KB, 603x602px) Image search: [Google]
123019823.png
697KB, 603x602px
>>159985879
Don't call me crazy but the climax to episode 14 was basically an homage to The Last.

I'm not saying Sumire will win, but they're definitely intentionally playing with our expectations.
>>
>>159986024
I thought Salad was the earth. In fact Boruto is technically the stars since that's what the sun is - a star.
>>
>>159985949
>I feel like by the time this series is over, Boruto might no longer even be human anymore
The Ootsutsuki's main law is the passage of power. This is reiterated time and time again, which is why Kaguya was such a deviant - she horded it all for herself. The seals are likely a continuation of that - instead of bending your will to Orochimaru's, they turn you into an Ootsutsuki-like being permanently.
>>
>>159985941
I do agree with you honestly. Gaara & darui shouldn't have been able to force him to run, i mean the ayy was fast enough to catch base naruto off guard. Yeah, bort has the MC advantage.
>>
>>159977984
>the fans like the current bort
>the fans dislike the edgy bort

I guess SP could play it safe if they deem that fans wouldn't like that Boruto design (and the destruction of Konoha) by making the flashforward some kind of alternative version of Konoha in a ruined timeline or something, and keeping Bort as he is now in the main timeline/dimension.
>>
>>159986152
So a single god fruit turns a jobber like Kaguya into a planet buster. What woukd happen if she ate another one?

I just realized Madara would have surpassed Kaguya if he ate the fruit because his base is way higher than Kaguyas was thats why Juudara is monumentally stronger than Juubito.
>>
>>159986116
Her mangekyou in that image is a star
>>
>>159986274
>I just realized Madara would have surpassed Kaguya if he ate the fruit
I'm not sure if he could've withstand that kind of power, he turned into a balloon just absorbing some of the chakra from the shinobis.
>>
>>159986204
Momoshiki just pushing his finger at 2cm an hour shoukd instantly kill any of the Gokage.
>>
>>159986274
It's a multiplicative effect like you said. The stronger the host, the stronger the transformation. And the stronger the fruit, the stronger the transformation. That's why even a weakling like Kaguya became a goddess - earth had a damn good chakra fruit. And why someone like Momo, with more inherent power, was ultimately weaker because his harvests paled in comparison.
>>
>>159986277
I mean, I guess. Don't even know if they'll keep that design for her.
>>
File: salad_tears.jpg (351KB, 1318x2048px) Image search: [Google]
salad_tears.jpg
351KB, 1318x2048px
>>159986081
Ep 14 started it and ep 15 confirmed it. They are setting up something between the two of them. Maybe it's not romantic, but they will surely have some kind of special relationship.
>>
>>159986330
Yeah, what he did to them in the manga is what his regular self should've done.
>>
>>159986081
I think SP definitely knew what they were doing. They even used music from The Last for those scenes plus the Sumire scene with Bort in episode 15. Maybe it's all just a massive red herring troll attempt from SP but whatever it is, they knew what they were doing. It's definitely meant to give us The Last flashbacks.
>>
>>159986776
Bullshit
>>
File: Soon.png (422KB, 632x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.png
422KB, 632x1200px
Is salad going to make the first move or will it be sumire?
>>
>>159986152
This. Like I've said earlier, I feel like Boruto and maybe Kawaki as well might be going on a crusade hunting ayyliens and absorbing them one by one. And since Ootsutsukis seem to pass power onto others (Kaguya being the exception like you said) it seems likely Bort will keeping getting Ootsutsuki powerups over and over until he stops being human. If SP wants to take it in that direction, I can see Boruto, in the end, becoming an ayylien himself. At least, his body will no longer be human and his mind might start becoming alien as well. I can see that becoming a future plot point with Boruto becoming afraid of losing his humanity if he keeps killing Ootsutsukis.
>>
>>159986817
Of course it is, Salad.
>>
>>159986081
You're not crazy, just ignorant and deluded. Those two scenes and their composition are not similar, not in the least.
>different aspect ratio (good job cropping and deforming them btw, did you try to pass them as 4:3 shit or something?) but boruto is still in 16/9 while the last is wider
>different field sizes, they're literally all over the place, not one is the same, boruto, sumire and the joint hands are all framed with extreme closeups while Naruto and Hinata are in medium close ups and then boom one american shot
>in the first pic Boruto isn't even on the leftmost line of thirds like Naruto is
TLDR Get your head out of the Sumire gutter.
>>
>>159966649
That would be hot and rude at the same time
>>
>>159986961
Is this what is known as autism?
>>
>>159987110
No it's called basic storyboard reading competence.
>>
>>159986961
What the fuck anon. They are of course not comparing the positions of everything in the screen, they are pointing out the similarities in the meaning of the scene. Are you autistic?
>>
>>159986961
>The Sumire gutter.

That sounds like a comfortable, warm and lewd place to be. I'd stay in there for as long as I can.
>>
>>159987299
>Saladafag
Well, but of course he is.
>>
>>159970237
>beautifully pale flat girl with purple hair, braids and purple-colored eyes

Fix your description to this and I'd be down for it, anon.
>>
>>159987299
I'm gonna sound autistic again but oh well. Anon was saying it was an hommage. Obviously he wasn't referring to the 3meaning3 since both situations are completely different. It's not an hommage if the basic visual grammar of the scene isn't respected isn't respecetd is all I'm saying.
>>
File: 1500311311575.jpg (183KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1500311311575.jpg
183KB, 1024x1152px
>>
>>159988038
>both situations are completely different
>one is about nardo saving the distressed Hinata and grabbing her hand
>the other is about bort saving the distressed Sumire and grabbing her hand
>completely different

Even if the visual grammar is "different", that scene in Boruto was definitely made to made to feel like a throwback to The Last. You are autistic if you can't get why people are comparing them.
>>
>>159987345
Jesus, you guys are beyond help.
that's why I like you guys
>>
>>159986853
In this series it's whoever dares wins.
>>
File: 17.png (171KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
171KB, 900x1300px
>>159986863
>Boruto ends with a new Sage of the Six Paths to usher in a new cycle of shinobi
Screencap this post
>>
>>159986961
Is this what autism feels like?
>>
>>159988743
>I felt like it was so it was one
Good for you, I didn't. Surely, if your feelings are all that matter in this argument because you don't want to admit you're talking out of you ass, then mine as well.
Prove otherwise if you disagree. Though that would require not making an appeal to your feefees.
>>
>>159988943
How his arm healed completly, mine is full of scars with just a 2nd grade burning.
>>
>>159989074
Nigga they can literally use magic to heal wounds
>>
>>159988943
God Ootsutsukis are fucking weird.
>>
>>159989116
This. Naruto had his skin stripped from him but pinkie managed to heal it.
>>
>>159989024
>I didn't
That's because you have autism. Anyway, I think anon got it wrong as well. It didn't feel like that scene in The Last. It felt much more like the one where they're escaping the collapsing portal. In that the colors, music, and general tone are almost identical. They're even escaping a collapsing tree structure inside another dimension.
>>
>>159977991
>>159985494
I wonder if scrambled eggs are the only thing Orochimaru knows how to cook.
>>
>>159989188
>They're even escaping a collapsing tree structure inside another dimension
And they both escape in some over-the-top fashion by holding out their hand. Naruto uses a Rasengan to rocket his way out and Boruto "punches" a portal into existence.
>>
>>159988943
Why is Momo that manlet getting so close to Boruto. He's almost kissing him.
>>
>>159989167
I think the main thing about Ootsutsukis is that their core belief is passing on powers to others. Even if that other is a human, like Boruto, they still have to selflessly give their power to them once they get defeated. The reason they were after Kaguya was because they violated that rule. She refused to hand power over to them or to humans but hoarded it for herself. That's why according to their ayylien laws, she was a criminal. So once Bort takes down Momoshiki, he gives his power willingly to him like in >>159988943. So if Bort keeps beating ayyliens, he's going to keep getting powerups until he ends up like the new Sage of Six Paths.
>>
>>159989222
I never figured he'd be as good with culinary arts as he is with mad science so yeah, probably. Scrambled eggs are damn easy to make and difficult to fuck up.
>>
File: ok.jpg (22KB, 355x351px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
22KB, 355x351px
>>159989188
>that's because you have autism, anyways, I have agree with you
>>
>>159989312
What they are trying to say is that even though that specific scene might not be the same, it still feels like The Last. And most likely this is done on purpose by SP.
>>
File: 4178258.png (193KB, 586x536px) Image search: [Google]
4178258.png
193KB, 586x536px
>>159989269
It's been a while
>>
>>159989277
>She refused to hand power over to them or to humans but hoarded it for herself
She was supposed to report back to the clan after harvesting the world but didn't and instead had children who were also born with her power. She fucked the pooch pretty damn hard. Typical woman.
>>
>>159989277
>So once Bort takes down Momoshiki, he gives his power willingly to him like in
This is reinforced by Momoshiki and Kinshiki's exchange before the former devours the latter, especially in the novel. Momo also brings up how he pities Naruto for being unable to pass the Kyuubi down to his son.
>>
>>159989477
>Momo also brings up how he pities Naruto for being unable to pass the Kyuubi down to his son.
Have they expanded on this? Is Boruto incompatible with the Kyuubi? Is it because they Jougan and its connection to Nue?
>>
>>159989269
He's gonna win the bortbowl, that's why.
>>
>>159989477
At this point I think it's pretty certain their entire culture revolves around passing power down. It seems like the ayyliens have their own laws and culture that tell them to pass power down to each other or people that beat them. That means if Bort wants powerups, all he has to do is keep beating ayyliens. They'll willingly give all their power to him if he can do that. Seems like might makes right in the ayylien culture.
>>
>>159989277
No Momo is a cuck, Kaguya kept the power for herself and its implied all of the blanks do this too.
>>
File: 1500320516966.jpg (180KB, 911x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1500320516966.jpg
180KB, 911x1349px
>>
>>159989552
Sasuke beat Kinshiki yet Kinshiki still tried to kill him. The plot just made Momo very retarded and out of character I mean that jerk being altruistic in any manner what a joke.
>>
>>159989514
>Is Boruto incompatible with the Kyuubi?
Naruto can't give it to Boruto unless he dies, and yes, I think he might actually be incompatible. I can't remember exactly why, nor find the page where it's stated, but there were specific reasons why Naruto was considered a potential candidate for jinchuuriki.
>>
>>159989661
Sasuke didn't kill him thats the difference
>>
>>159989661
>Sasuke beat Kinshiki yet Kinshiki still tried to kill him
Because he didn't kill Kinshiki. You have to kill them and they have to willingly choose to follow the laws at the moment of their death.

Pay more attention.
>>
>>159989680
That would be his massive Uzumaki chakra. It makes him an ideal candidate just like Kushina Uzumaki and Mito Uzumaki were before him. And since Boruto is an Uzumaki too, he should also be viable for Kurama. But like you said, he can't do that unless Naruto dies first. That's probably the only reason. Anyone with a decent chakra pool should be a good candidate. Gaara, Bee, Utakata were all hosts and they weren't anything special. But I don't think Bort will be getting Kurama. It'll just make him feel like a clone of his dad.
>>
File: ka kakakashi.jpg (127KB, 1472x584px) Image search: [Google]
ka kakakashi.jpg
127KB, 1472x584px
>>159960167

How would have /a/ reacted if this happened?
>>
>>159989753

>Hima gets Kurama
>Hyuga genetics become dominant in her
>Lord Hiashi's plan becomes reality when Hima unlocks supreme god mode.
>>
>>159989661
>Sasuke beat Kinshiki yet Kinshiki still tried to kill him
When did saucegay beat him? He needed the other kages to help keep kinshiki sealed.
>>
>>159989790

fucking dropped
>>
>>159989790
I don't know about /a/ but Boruto would have flipped his shit. It would be like murdering Hinata or Sakura in front of Naruto. It doesn't have to be romantic, but Sumire was still a close friend Boruto was trying to save. If she died like that, I can see him becoming disillusioned with the village early on. Possibly leaving it when he comes of age.
>>
>>159989722
This. Sasuke didn't kill Kin. But Boruto murdered the fuck out of Momo. That's why the laws applied to him and Momo gave his powers willingly. And no, unlike what >>159989612 said I don't think Momo was just a cuck. His actions were the law of his species. I think if anything, Kaguya was the deviant, she broke all their rules and hoarded power for herself. Maybe that's why she was afraid the other ayyliens were coming for her.
>>
>>159989753
It's driving me fucking crazy but I can't remember the reason Naruto was selected. I know it had something to do with Kushina, but there was a specific page which explains why. I wish I could find it.
>>
>>159989842
>Burrito becomes Coolest Guy 2.0
wewlad

I knew they had something in common.
>>
>>159989828
I think he means at the beginning, but he didn't "beat" him. He simply evaded his attacks and made him look like a fool in front of Momo. I don't know what that faggot is talking about
>>
>>159989902
>Maybe that's why she was afraid the other ayyliens were coming for her
Kinda funny it took a millennium for just two of them to notice that.
>>
>>159990023
Meh, they seemed pretty equal in CQC. Hell, Kinshiki would've split him in half, if it weren't for his teleportation jutsu.
>>
>>159990035
I mean to be fair the ayyliens have a different scale of time compared to humans. Maybe the entire lifespan of a human is just a blink of the eye for them sort of deal. Since they seem to have extremely long lives, they may only notice shit after a few centuries or even millennium have passed. And plus, we don't know where the Ootsutsuki homeworld is. Maybe is on the other side of the galaxy and the information takes time to reach them.
>>
>>159986152
What if they are trying to protect the universe from an even greater threat?
>>
>>159990256
I feel like that would turn Boruto into DBZ and it'd be pretty silly. I'd like it better if Ootsutsukis were the only aliens out there and they make a living off of harvesting worlds for chakra. And their only mistake was messing with Earth where they get BTFO'd for good.
>>
File: boruto manga characters.jpg (652KB, 1916x1400px) Image search: [Google]
boruto manga characters.jpg
652KB, 1916x1400px
>>159967255
It's weird that Bort is the only kid that doesn't have any info about him.

We don't even know when is his birthday.
>>
>>159990035
When you're immortal floating through the vastness of space and whatever exists in between spaces, time flies.
>>
>>159990344
The weirdest thing is that he's the MC. Usually the MCs are the ones whose details come out first before anyone else. Maybe there's actually a reason for this. Maybe his birthday will be a plot point later somehow. Maybe if Sumire doesn't remember her birthday anymore he can share it with her.
>>
>>159990292
>I feel like that would turn Boruto into DBZ and it'd be pretty silly
More like Gurren Lagann. But space apparently bends and cracks in areas where there's a large enough chakra signature. So who knows.
>>
>>159990344
Man Ikemoto's art was ugly back then. Still is, but it's improved a lot.
>>
File: 53215884_p32_master1200.jpg (587KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
53215884_p32_master1200.jpg
587KB, 1000x737px
>>159967867
That's what you get when Kishi is writing:

>Naruto Gaiden
Salad being gay for Naruto while he helps her with her daddy issues

>Bort Movie
Bort being gay for Sasuke while he helps him with his daddy issues
>>
>>159990414
I think it's weird if Naruto and Hinata didn't take any kind of precautions or safety measures with the birth of their son.
>>
File: mitsuki sarada.png (164KB, 728x308px) Image search: [Google]
mitsuki sarada.png
164KB, 728x308px
>>159973059
Yeah, they don't even get to talk until the gaiden.
>>
>>159990035
Well, Kaguya was sealed for a time. And they only took notice when they noticed the dimensional tears in the world she was in -- likely from her warping Team 7 and Obito around worlds when she was unsealed through Madara.
>>
File: V7XUxdd.jpg (208KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
V7XUxdd.jpg
208KB, 784x1145px
>>159981020
Sakura wasn't in the village while she was pregnant.
>>
>>159990524
I actually like how Sarada admires Naruto more than her own father. It makes sense too. Naruto, in the gaiden, was more of a father to her than Sasuke ever was. It also makes sense why Bort would idolize Sasuke more. Sasuke, in the movie, acted more like a father to him than Naruto ever did. I just hope Boruto doesn't go down the same path Sasuke did. I'd rather not see another edgelord of Sasuke's caliber. Of course, if Bort does leave the village, it want it to be for understandable reasons and not just edge.
>>
File: soon.jpg (49KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
49KB, 770x960px
>>159982193
>I feel like Himawari will be getting Kurama when Naruto dies.
Nah, that will go to Hagoromo Uzumaki
>>
>>159990524
Nort looks like a Cro Magnon
>>
>>159984033
To be fair, in the scene you posted Naruto appeared to be the more gay of the two.

Why the fuck did he have to let out a huge roar just because Sauce got his face burnt a bit?
>>
>>159990344
>no info about Bort
>not even his birthday
Boruto confirmed cuckbaby. He's actually Toneri's son and Toneri made him look like Naruto so nobody would notice.
>>
>>159990344
What's that stuff under ChouChou? Is it one of those BORUKura things like when they made Denki?
>>
File: burrito salad.jpg (314KB, 627x1200px) Image search: [Google]
burrito salad.jpg
314KB, 627x1200px
>>159986853
I'm still amazed that they didn't recreate the kissing scene for pottery purposes.
>>
>>159989790
Would there be any reason to watch Boruto after this? It's over for me right there.
>>
>>159990714
On the contrary to what BoruSara shipperfags think, the child of Boruto and Sarada won't be some Rinnegan-wielding ubergod child. Kishi already said such a child would have a Byakugan in one eye and Sharingan in the other. So far we still don't know if Jougan is hereditary so I'll assume the child will get a normal Byakugan plus Sharingan. That doesn't make him Hagoromo. You need to have Indra and Ashura's chakra for that. Boruto and Sarada have neither of those. You can only get Hagoromo Uzumaki if Naruto and Sasuke fuck each other and have a lovechild.
>>
File: boruto manga bort.jpg (361KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
boruto manga bort.jpg
361KB, 959x1400px
>>159990414
He had his own character page but it only said the usual shit of "he rebels against his dad"
>>
>>159990524
I need Kishi to leave and take his garbage with him.
>>
>>159990529
Makes sense. They don't really interact in the first arc.
>>
>>159990933
yeah, his fetish with the Uchihas needs to die.
>>
>>159990713
>Sasuke, in the movie, acted more like a father to him than Naruto ever did
Not really, but I honestly can't say shit anymore about Naruto's parenting given all the inconsistent characterization, 700 makes him look like just a busy businessman that doesn't have as much time for his son anymore, the Bort movie makes him look like a completely neglectful asshole that doesn't even know how to talk to Bort and the anime makes him look like the best dad ever.
>>
>>159990933
This. I don't hate the Naruto/Sasuke parallels going on with Bort and Salad. But Kishi actually has made quite an interesting world. It's a shame to waste it all on the Uzumaki/Uchiha drama. He could develop the cast outside the main trio too. And not just Konoha cast. I mean the cast from the Sand, the Cloud, the Mist and all that shit. He could have Bort and team go on missions around the world before the ayylien invasion starts. Sumire was a step in the right direction but SP should develop other characters too and not just the main BMS trio.
>>
>>159989514
>Is Boruto incompatible with the Kyuubi?
I don't know. Naruto was only compatible because had Kushina's blood. Maybe it's different if your father's a jinchuuriki since you aren't incubating for 9 months next to a giant furry chakra thing.
>>
>>159990851
>At first they're shocked
>Then they get into it and start making out in the middle of class.
>>
>>159990585
I kinda like the idea that casually hopping through dimensions and ripping open holes in spacetime actually has long-lasting consequences. The physical rift might be mended but the chakra trail connecting the two spaces is clear as day. For someone who can see it, like Boruto, he could probably walk through any of Obito or Kaguya's previous tears like it was nothing. And if he can see and interact with these invisible rips in space, who's to say he won't be able to create his own sometime in the future?
>>
>>159991069
I don't think that's the case though. Mito and Kushina weren't really mother and daughter and yet Kushina was viable for Kurama. I think having a large chakra pool is enough. And Uzumakis are known for their large chakra so most Uzumakis fit the bill. I think even Karin could be Kurama's host if necessary. But realistically speaking, Naruto probably wants his pet in his family so Hima will most likely get the furry little fox. Kurama's already terrified of her so he'll submit to her pretty quickly. She'll make an excellent jinchuriki.
>>
File: sasooke da beautiful.png (120KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
sasooke da beautiful.png
120KB, 900x1300px
>>159990776
Sasuke's face is very important okay. Damaging that face is nothing short of a crime.
>>
File: CQObF4w.jpg (73KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
CQObF4w.jpg
73KB, 1000x690px
>>159990713
>I just hope Boruto doesn't go down the same path Sasuke did
He will, but not for the same reasons, nor will he go through a retarded edgelord phase.

Everything's going to go to shit for him the ol' fashioned way.
>>
>>159990344
>>159990414
>>159990920
>Boruto has a vague profile ever since the start of the manga
>no mention of his Jougan and everything related to it
>manga didn't include the anime original characters including Sumire

When Ikemoto started drawing the manga, they hadn't decided what to do with Boruto's character, had they? It feels like it was until the anime that they decided on Boruto's profile and set everything was related to him.
>>
>>159990797
I mean, Toneri certainly knows something's up with that kid. Probably gonna end up mentoring his would-be wife's son.
>>
>>159990851
Boys can kiss at any age because it's funny haha but girls are icky and can only kiss boys when they're ready to marry them.

Oh Kishi.
>>
>>159991263
I feel like that would be the greatest insult to Toneri as a man. He has to mentor the son of the man who fucked his waifu every night to exhaustion. The worst part is, that son even looks like that man so he has to endure a constant reminder that his waifu was defiled by a man other than him. It's probably a good thing Toneri doesn't have eyes. If he did, he'd feel the full force of the NTR and commit sudoku.
>>
>>159990881
>Boruto and Sarada have neither of those
Actually Boruto might have a dose of Ashura's chakra or something otherwise I don't know how the fuck the Jougan even exists.
>>
File: byakugan.png (45KB, 317x447px) Image search: [Google]
byakugan.png
45KB, 317x447px
>>159991258
The first 10 chapters were fucking movie recap so yeah, that's pretty obvious that they were hammering out story details within that time. The opening scene is just a hook. It also explains why his doujutsu looked more like a plain Byakugan back then.
>>
>>159989947
He was there? That's the only reason I could think of. Either kill/seal the fox and disrupt the balance, or seal the fox inside Naruto.
>>
>>159991372
I don't think Ashura's chakra gives Jougan. Neither Hashirama nor Naruto, both literal reincarnations of Ashura, had Jougan. Neither did Indra since him, Madara and Sasuke didn't have Jougan either. I think Jougan is just a random freak mutation that happens once in a thousand generations or something that just so happens to appear in Bort. It's better than him being the chosen child of prophecy at least. It just happened to be a stroke of genetic luck (or masterplan by Hiashi) that gave him Jougan. Not Ashura/Indra reincarnation bullshit.
>>
File: Pottery.png (636KB, 659x701px) Image search: [Google]
Pottery.png
636KB, 659x701px
>>159990933
After a while you start to love the pottery

>>159990851
>>159991139
That's probably how it'll happen. One of their friends will accidentally bump them into each other and then they'll just start going at it in front of everyone.
>>
>>159991163
>Mito and Kushina weren't really mother and daughter
Like hell they weren't
>>
>>159991258
Birthday, hobbies and favorite foods (especially since the latter two are most likely vidya and burgers) don't really have much to do with planned character arcs.

I don't think I ever saw Sasuke eating a tomato or Naruto doing any gardening in the 700 manga chapters
>>
File: Goth loli and Sarada.png (706KB, 525x864px) Image search: [Google]
Goth loli and Sarada.png
706KB, 525x864px
>>
>>159991343
still a better option for mentor than Sasuke
I want more Toneri
>>
>>159991431
Let's be real, Jougan is a made-up new thing in order for Bort to have more powers, same as the hax tattoos.

We can either embrace the new asspulls or demand for Bort to spam more shadow clones and rasengans.
>>
File: SnyM7UB.jpg (51KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SnyM7UB.jpg
51KB, 1600x900px
>>159991163
>Kurama's already terrified of her so he'll submit to her pretty quickly. She'll make an excellent jinchuriki.
Talk about a whipped pussy. Anyway, I agree. Bort's got loftier aspirations anyway. Hima could make use of a big fluffy orange fox who reminds him of one of his previous hosts.

Oh the poor fox.
>>
>>159991343
Maybe Bort'll help him shack up with his aunt as compensation.
>>
>>159991416
Yeah, that doesn't seem like the anime's Jougan. It's really like a placeholder. The manga was probably made as promotional material to test the waters for the anime while they still were discussing the details of the plot.

>>159991509
Birthdays, hobbies and favorite foods can be used as a foreshadow of some kind for future events. Also they have to be consistent with the character, so they can't carelessly set them if they hadn't decided on his character profile and character arc. This is probably why anime Boruto feels so different than his other versions.
>>
>>159991431
>I don't think Ashura's chakra gives Jougan
The only possible reason I can come up with for the Jougan's existence is that it's a fusion of Hamura's chakra (which is enough to make a Tenseigan) with Ashura's chakra (which is half of his brother's chakra). But who knows what the official explanation will be.
>>
File: DA-hC30VoAATO7e.jpg (204KB, 728x1093px) Image search: [Google]
DA-hC30VoAATO7e.jpg
204KB, 728x1093px
>>159991517
Me too, anon. Me too.
>>
>>159991673
Unless you're talking about something rapey. Pretty sure his aunt remembers.
>>
>>159991258
Ikemoto was prolly only given general outline of the story -Boruto re-awakening his dojutsu will likely tie in with another Otsutsuki incident.
In the anime, Boruto only had his dojutsu when there was a gap between this dimension and Otsutsuki's dimension which was caused by Nue.
So after the Chuunin exam and finding out his eye has somehing to do with them, Sasuke's secret investigation will lead to one thing after another, a whole arc of Boruto fighting another otsutsuki spawn, finally grasping his power, and Nart's death
>>
>>159991583
Can't exactly call it an asspull if it's introduced at the start of the story. It's a new power which seems to follow the logic of old powers. It bends the rules but doesn't break them as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>159991804
>Pretty sure his aunt remembers.
She'd probably still fuck him though. Hanabi's a slut and he's a pretty bishounen who lives in a palace on the moon.
>>
>>159991714
What if Boruto's fate wasn't decided by his bloodline? Based on what Toneri and Momoshiki said, it seems that his fate is very specific to him and not some mutation of the powers inherited by his parents.
>>
File: 4ceccdfe3c14b9f5fa04265bcb3f2e6b.jpg (857KB, 1200x956px) Image search: [Google]
4ceccdfe3c14b9f5fa04265bcb3f2e6b.jpg
857KB, 1200x956px
>>159991673
Hanabi would rather be impregnated by Boruto than be with the guy who stole her eyes.
>>
>>159991821
I'm just waiting until they consult Toneri, since he seems to know the most about it and if the novel's interpretation of events is canon, then Sasuke and him already met once prior, and he helped point him in the right direction.

In fact it's kinda funny how Toneri knew the gods would descend and seemingly much much more but decided not to warn Naruto or anything. Not that I blame him. I wouldn't tell shit to the guy who cucked me.
>>
>>159991804
>implying that matters
If Sasuke could marry Sakura despite attempting to kill her more than once, then Toneri can have a date with Hanabi.
>>
>>159991917
>cucked by the father
>and now the son
This is a new level of NTR
>>
>>159991881
>Based on what Toneri and Momoshiki said
Toneri's was about the Nue's gate (seemingly) and Momo's was more like a joke to fuck with him as a last-minute fuck-you. It's definitely a kekkei genkai.
>>
>>159991922
Actually, Toneri tried to cucked Naruto to the point that he needed to mind control Hinata.
>>
File: team konohamaru burgers.jpg (550KB, 1276x960px) Image search: [Google]
team konohamaru burgers.jpg
550KB, 1276x960px
>>159991699
>Birthdays
the only thing we don't have yet

>hobbies
video games and ninja trading cards

>favorite foods
burgers
>>
>>159991863
I don't blame her.

>>159991924
yeah if sasusaku happened, toneri with hanabi could work
>>
>>159991881
>what if genetics didn't matter in naruto
Hahahahaha
You're talking about a guy who has a twin brother, who created a whole world where people's power are determined by their bloodlines.
>>
>>159991954
If he being cucked twice, then the problem is himself.
>>
>>159991924
I feel legitimately sorry for Toneri. He's not even evil, or insane like the fucking Uchiha are. He isn't "alone" in the same way Naruto or Sasuke were - he was literally raised by puppets on a goddamn space rock. He's so horrifically autistic and NEETish, and is a pretty shoddy prophet.

Hopefully he makes a friend with Bort.
>>
>>159985516
>Naruto is going to be the typical "GET OUT OF MY LAWN" grampa
>>
>>159991517
>>159991794
My brothers of african descent. I love this guy.
>>
File: it keeps happening.png (523KB, 781x622px) Image search: [Google]
it keeps happening.png
523KB, 781x622px
>>159992015
>burgers
and spanking it to his mom and aunt
>>
>>159991985
>It's definitely a kekkei genkai.
We might need confirmation on that. So far no one has called it like that even though most already know that it exists. It does seem like a byakugan mutation though.

>>159992055
Now I want Sumire to become extremely broken so the system can be overthrown.
>>
>>159989947
>I can't remember the reason Naruto was selected.

Minato decided that his infant son was the Chosen One from the prophecy, making him the only one who could stop Minato's dumbass former student Obito whom nobody cared about until he put on the mask.
>>
>>159992027
And I bet Toneri would be a better lover to Hanabi than Sasuke is to Sakura.

>>159992055
If there's one lesson to take away from Naruto it's that eugenics is the future.
>>
>>159991511
Why is salad unamused?
>>
File: 1495671490111.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495671490111.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>159992135
Friendly reminder that nardo and crew smashed up his moon palace, destroyed his puppet staff and blew up the artificial sun that kept everything well-lit.
>>
File: 1497059608621.png (295KB, 650x567px) Image search: [Google]
1497059608621.png
295KB, 650x567px
>>159961148
Like father like son
>>
>>159992095
I'm torn. On one hand a friendship/mentorship with Bort means screentime, on the other hand, it's just as this anon says >>159991343 helping the son his waifu has with another man is just, wew. Poor guy doesn't deserve this. I'd rather he just come down to earth, make friends at tea parties, and find a new waifu he can settle down with.
>>
>>159992287
Why didnt Hamura terraform the moon's surface. He does know his descendents would go nuts living under it right?
>>
>>159992287
Wasn't that faggot about to destroy the world over misinterpreting a message that said "don't destroy the world" as "destroy the world"?
>>
>>159992404
>Why didnt Hamura terraform the moon's surface
Because he built inside the interior instead. Moon's hollow senpai. The outside is still just rock though
>>
>>159992394
Why do you even care about a shitty movie villain?
>>
>>159992419
He's just a little confused is all.
>>
>People discussing Ootsutsuki without realizing that all of them (and descendants) also had a defining obsession
From Hinata to Kaguya
>>
>>159992142
that's not a food
>>
File: 1499649303852.jpg (245KB, 772x546px) Image search: [Google]
1499649303852.jpg
245KB, 772x546px
When will Hawawa and Hanabi fight to the death?
>>
>>159992287
well he did try to destroy the world and NTR naruto, fag had it coming
>>
>>159992455
Not me but I like him because he's handsome and has a sad backstory that makes you want to root for him. What's there not to like about him?
>>
File: kaguya.jpg (254KB, 890x1260px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya.jpg
254KB, 890x1260px
>>159986274
>jobber
Kaguya's strength before the fruit is never mentioned in the manga and I doubt the filler arc about Kaguya banging the emperor is canon
>>
>>159992455
I don't know, I just do. I want him to be happy.
>>
File: 439-7.jpg (295KB, 792x1084px) Image search: [Google]
439-7.jpg
295KB, 792x1084px
>>159992438
>Moon's hollow senpai
It shouldn't be, it was made with a giant chibaku tensei
>>
>>159992497
Mitsuki, Hanabi and Sumire had a fight to death over Boruto. Who would win?
>>
File: K & T.png (242KB, 362x474px) Image search: [Google]
K & T.png
242KB, 362x474px
>>159992512
but the emperor is hot
>>
>>159992455
Because they seem to have more in store for his character than just being a shitty movie villain. Same as Orochimaru becoming a sorta good guy.
>>
>>159992419
Big deal, same thing happened to the Uchihas.
>>
>>159992394
I get ya, but is he does have a mentorship with Bort, and can get past that pain, it would mean he is more mature meaning that he is truly redeemed.
>>
File: e4f6b51944b47d33187668a847a7ac22.jpg (161KB, 1192x1402px) Image search: [Google]
e4f6b51944b47d33187668a847a7ac22.jpg
161KB, 1192x1402px
>>159992553
Depend who's better at sex. And since Hanabi probably has more experience.........
>>
File: best grandma.jpg (7KB, 184x160px) Image search: [Google]
best grandma.jpg
7KB, 184x160px
>>159992512
She is a jobber because she is 0 for 2 against Hagoromo and his descendants in the only fights she has been in despite apparently being supposedly the strongest being in the Nardoverse.

Her greatest accomplishment is killing the coolest guy who already had two death sentences because of getting the jubbi sucked out of him and because of using rinne tensei and that still ended up making Obito stronger than she could possibly imagine.
>>
>>159990676
You know, Boruto in the anime might be a more likeable character, but I wanted to see him as the cocky douche he was in Kishi's manga and the movie
>>
>>159992582
Why would he alone need to atone and be redeemed when most war criminals living on earth got a pardon by saying sorry? It's bullshit, just let him come to earth find a new waifu.
>>
>>159992686
that would retcon how he is in the anime, although i can see him cheating with the tech
>>
File: 1393403102397.gif (792KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1393403102397.gif
792KB, 440x300px
>>159991924
You're missing the crucial part where Toneri doesn't have Uchiha genes and therefore does not get free passes.
>>
>>159992686
I personally have never liked inconsistent characterization but I guess that everyone would have hated him if he had acted like he does at the beginning of the movie in the anime.

The problem is that it just makes him look like a less retarded Naruto with actual friends.
>>
>>159992686
I don't. With Naruto it somehow worked because he had a very good reason for it, but the movie's Boruto was just a terribly spoiled kid. I could barely stand him for two hours (and that's because he got redeemed by the end of the movie), but I wouldn't be able to watch more than 3 episodes of him like that. Anime Boruto seems to be more than just a Naruto clone that dislikes his father.
>>
>>159992742
But the anime is already retconning how he was in the gaiden and the movie.

>>159992763
Oro and Kabuto didn't have any Uchiha genes either, however much they wanted to have.
>>
File: daff86aa5dc60a12875c825604cc1ef8.jpg (100KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
daff86aa5dc60a12875c825604cc1ef8.jpg
100KB, 1080x608px
>>
Why /a/ loves Toneri so much?
>>
>>159992846
>oro and Kabuto didn't have any Uchiha genes either
I'm pretty sure those two have a flask of Uchiha sperm on them at all times, just in case. That's how they got off scott free.
>>
>>159992720
last scene of him on the last looked he wanted to atone, and that for me is better that other characters that did nothing and got away with everything. But this is naruto's universe so the best I could hope is that he comes to earth and find a new love.
>>
>>159992919
He just wanted a waifu man.
Can't blame the guy, i would go after Hinata if i saw all the shit walking around from the moon too.
>>
>>159992888
Good think anime post-timeskip Boruto seems slightly less retarded.
>>
>>159992867
Cool story bro. Kishimoto couldn't even tell what would be happening in 5 chapters, do you seriously think he thought this over?
>>
File: 03.png (308KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
308KB, 891x1300px
>>159992922
>I'm pretty sure those two have a flask of Uchiha sperm on them at all times
I don't think they did, otherwise they would have just cloned an Uchiha and wouldn't be so desperate to get Sasuke's ass.
>>
>>159992846
They took care of Sauce for a while so they are practically step parents.
Thus they are Uchiha related
>>
>>159992846
>Oro and Kabuto didn't have any Uchiha genes either, however much they wanted to have.
Kabuto reformed because of Itachi, so since it was Itachi who did it, the Yeah...sorry law affected him too. Orochimaru already died once and came back and you can't prosecute dead people
>>
>>159990713
>Sasuke, in the movie, acted more like a father to him than Naruto ever did.
Uh, no?. Even if you set aside the inconsistencies in Nardo and Bort's relationship, it's been established that Nalt did raise him, and it was only until he became Hokage that they started having differences. The problem has always been Bort being and overblown drama queen, with the difference being that the anime has managed to showcase his redeeming qualities along with his bratty behavior.
>>
>>159992919
I want to protect him, teach him about earth customs, and use my vulgar lady parts to revive his clan.
>>
>>159992982
The nigga tried to destroy the world for absolutely no reason two years after the last major conflict involving chakra and fell despearately for some girl while being blind for no reason other than to kickstart the romantic movie's plot.

He was the worst kind of villain, the one that is just a walking plot device.
>>
>>159992919
Handsome
Desperate
Moonman

What is there not to love?
>>
>>159993095
me too anon, I don't mind sharing him.
>>
>>159993130
He was written by Kishimoto wasn't he? Maybe SP can retcon his backstory a bit to make him a more relatable character.
>>
>>159993038
Orochimaru never really died.

He got sucked up by Sasuke, then trapped in Itachi's hax sword and then brought back through some sort of cursed seal magic shit.
>>
File: Shin_Uchiha.png (86KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
Shin_Uchiha.png
86KB, 537x390px
>>159993036
>I don't think they did, otherwise they would have just cloned an Uchiha
But they did clone a bunch of Uchihas- Read Gaiden.
>>
>>159993181
I think he was designed by Kishi but nearly everything about The Last, including the idea to make the movie in the first place was SP
>>
>>159993130
It's the writing of Naruhina's romance that's bad, not Toneri's character. Toneri himself is just fine. Of course a guy who grew up alone would be desperate and yandere for his waifu.
>>
>>159993221
>>159993267
I guess everything about The Last was rushed as fuck, but that's also Kishi's fault. That's why I hope that if there is going to be romance in Boruto, they develop it slowly and properly.
>>
File: 1500243126575.jpg (269KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500243126575.jpg
269KB, 842x595px
>>
>>159992982
>last scene of him on the last looked he wanted to atone, and that for me is better that other characters that did nothing and got away with everything
Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>159993398
Let that soul go little girl! You've tortured it long enough!
>>
>>159993216
Shin wasn't really an Uchiha, Oro said a few times that he wanted the Uchiha blood alongside the sharingan.

I don't really understand what did Kabuto need so badly from Sauce that he couldn't get with any of his Uchiha edo tenseis or by just capturing Shin and all of his transplanted sharingans.
>>
>>159992468
One-track minds run in the family it seems
>>
>>159993461
Attempted worldwide genocide is pretty high in the list of Naruto crimes.

Also, Oro did get to slightly redeem himself by being one of the like 5 people that did anything useful to end the war.
>>
>>159992490
But breast milk is.
>>
>>159992552
They sealed the Gedo Mazo inside the moon. It's hollow. Madara somehow excavated it off-screen though. I guess Toneri was napping when it happened
>>
File: puffy salad.png (39KB, 319x476px) Image search: [Google]
puffy salad.png
39KB, 319x476px
>>159992553
>sarada not even invited
How rude
>>
>>159985516
There was a cover of naruto with a bunch of plants in part I
>>
>>159993618
Madara summoned it to his location because the rinnegan is the key to doing that.

Basically the moon people were stuck guarding something that an eventual rinnegan user could simply download from anywhere in the world.
>>
>>159993267
>>159993323
I disagree. The movie itself to me was ultimately redundant, since Kishi could have a scene in the manga where Naruto acknowledged Hina's feelings and be done with it in the good ol' shonen way, but sinece it exists and it's canon you have to talk about the villain. Toneri himself was absolutely boring. He was just a rehash of the absurdly OP villains from the end of the manga and had about the same amount of characterization. This is also true for Kinshiki and Momo by the way.
>>
>>159993662
That is because she'd get killed in less than one minute
>>
>>159992686
>>159992809
I don't see why people say his characterization is inconsistent. He was younger then, by a few years. He'll start to become a cocky dickhead after graduating and joining Team Konohamaru. Then he'll have his development in the movie and chill out.
>>
>>159992822
>but the movie's Boruto was just a terribly spoiled kid
They tone it down a bit in the manga and novel IIRC.

I think it's interesting how people have called both anime and movie Boruto a Naruto clone though.
>>
>>159992919
>Why /a/ loves Toneri so much?

Fukuyama Jun voice helps.
>>
>>159992919
He's like us except handsome and dignified.
>>
>>159993036
>I don't think they did, otherwise they would have just cloned an Uchiha and wouldn't be so desperate to get Sasuke's ass.

They hadn't developed true cloning yet.
>>
>>159993757
I think it's mostly because the movie shows Bort with early Naruto's obnoxious "I'm the best at everything" personality, while the anime shows Bort with late Naruto's moralfag, friendship loving, ninja Jesus personality.
>>
>>159993486
But what if the soul likes being trapped in her bunny
>>
>>159993267
Hes a plotsuki he could create a waifu.
>>
>>159988743
That's not even true
One is naruto offering his help to destoy the huge tenseigan, the other is boruto saying "lets go home"

Also, the music isn't the same, all the tracks used in boruto are only from the boruto ost. No music from naruto were used thus far. Beside, the theme isn't the same, only the instrument but that's always like this with yasuharu.
>>
>>159993787
Let me guess, does that include the part about being cucked by chad too? not all of us are from /r9k/ anon, he was just a boring talking head for most of the movie to me.
>>
>>159993398
>No one noticed her back tattoo
>>
>>159989378
Shippingfags' desperation, that's it.
People are forgetting mitsuki
>>
>>159993618
>offscreen
Summoing jutsu warps things from places Retardoromo didnt think things through.
>>
>>159994015
>Sumire whats that tattoo ?
>hwawawawawa its just something I got from my parents
>>
>>159994029
>People are forgetting mitsuki
As they should, because that kid is irrelevant in the burritob owl.
>>
>>159993702
I think releasing chapter 700 without The Last would have backfired for Kishi. Naruto accepting Hinata's feelings out of nowhere in a chapter 699.5 would have made little sense and would have caused a lot of confusion and dissatisfaction. The Last mentally prepared the people for chapter 700.
>>
>>159994147
but MUH Sun
>>
File: toneri.jpg (268KB, 633x1357px) Image search: [Google]
toneri.jpg
268KB, 633x1357px
>>159993702
Say what you will, I was hooked on his character the second the scene in pic related was over. That shit gets to me.
Unlike Kinshiki and Momo, the guy actually has a decent backstory and motivation (plot induced stupidity aside) for doing what he's doing. He had a gentle nature and was ultimately just misguided. And he's handsome. That doesn't hurt.
Kin and momo were little more than angry bullies throwing a tanthrum by comparison. Toneri almost looks like a the best Naruto villain next to them.
>>
File: 3241235415.jpg (108KB, 463x615px) Image search: [Google]
3241235415.jpg
108KB, 463x615px
>>159993702
while that is true, Toneri has some kind of chance for development when he reappeared on Boruto. Nobody expected that the villain of the week from a movie, got some scenes talking about Bort's eye which is a indication that he is going to have some role. And since Toneri wants to atone and has been alone for a long time...something good could happen
Let me dream.
>>
>>159992983
He should have just kept Hanabi though
>>
>>159992686
I like the old boruto better. Anime boruto is super generic. He's too much like this father and I don't like it. He's actually less likable to me now
>>
>>159993267
Apparently he fell in love with Hinata when she was 8.
>>
>>159994305
Kishi actually said that he wanted Toneri in the Boruto movie but was told it was a bad idea.

He also said someone else was Boruto's mentor before it was changed to Sasuke (in the interview where he compares their relationship to Piccolo and Gohan)
>>
>>159994188
Toneri grew up alone, with the only thing he could think about was his ancestor's wish and the girl he saw when he visited Earth years on years ago. It's no wonder he went looney
>>
>>159993702
>The movie itself to me was ultimately redundant, since Kishi could have a scene in the manga where Naruto acknowledged Hina's feelings and be done with it in the good ol' shonen way
Yeah, back during the Pain arc. Jesus Kishi.
>>
>>159994188
>>159994305
Now that i think about it isn't Toneri and his clan the closest to actual Ootsutsuki that humans has gotten?
He probably knows stuff.
>>
>>159993724
Boruto is already like his movie self in gaiden.
>>
>>159994376
What if the anime retcons everything and Toneri becomes Boruto's mentor? Makes more sense for Boruto to specialize in anti-ayys techniques than to use inferior Uchiha techniques.
>>
File: 1499734495011.png (2MB, 1179x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1499734495011.png
2MB, 1179x1298px
>>159993714
Eh, maybe 5.
>>
>>159994147
I'm talking regarding the comparison with The Last's scene, retard.
>>
>>159993758
/a/ loves themselves some Code Gayass

>>159993838
Regardless, it's a good thing they showcased the better parts of his personality. Even if they're a little similar to his father for the time being.
>>
>>159994512
But Mitsuki approves Sumire too.
>>
>>159994409
>the girl he saw when he visited Earth years on years ago
He met Hinata back when he was a kid? Was that in the movie or supplementary material?
>>
>>159994119
>all summoning jutsu is spacetime jutsu
>1010 specialized in the most powerful subset of jutsu
>still couldn't do anything except make weapons appear
>which is literally academy tier kiddie stuff
>>
>>159994188
>he's handsome. That doesn't hurt.
Be honest, this is the only part that matters to you and the other five people in the world who like him. He's as boring as his puppets otherwise.

>>159994175
He didn't have to do that either. He could simply had a chapter prior to chapter 700 where the romance plot is resolved. In fact, you can bet your ass that was Kishi's original plan, until he agreed to work with SP for the movie that is. That's why there are a bunch of NH scenes during the war arc, as he probably wanted to tie up all the loose ends even in the case the movie project didn't took off.
>>
>>159994351
ur retarded
>>
>>159994467
I'll throw my money at Sp if that happens, but I know that won't because SAUCE has to be Bort's mentor because he is Nardo's rival and shit and this series always preferred the edgelord because I don't know everyone has a boner for him.
>>
>>159994188
Like I said, he's truly lonely, unlike nardo and sauce and the rest who claim to be.

And Momo might have some future development that fleshes him out some more. Who knows?
>>
>>159994536
She's just strong so she's usefull in a team, he doesn't actually care about her that's why he was fine killing her. Mitsuki is also the one asking metal to be on the team, does that mean he want's metal and boruto to be a thing? No.
>>
>>159994580
>be honest, this is the only part that matters to you
Oh please, if that was all that mattered I'd just binge watch every otomeshit and idolshit I can find.
>>
>>159994621
And you have shit tastes.
>>
>>159994351
They're the same Boruto you stupid nigger. Just different sides of the same person. Jesus.

>>159994376
nardo had several mentors so Boruto likely will as well. Sasuke will teach him ninja things and Toneri will serve as an Ootsutsuki loredump to focus his quest
>>
>>159994175
I don't think that The Last was revealed to be a romantic movie until after 700 was released.

Most people thought it was going to be about Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi on some sort of awesome ninja adventure before the first plot heavy trailer dropped
>>
>>159994460
And in Gaiden he gets pissed at Naruto for neglecting to eat Hinata's home-cooked meal. He does that in the anime too.

He's literally the exact same person in all three pieces of media.
>>
>>159994305
Thar pic is really accurate
>>
>>159994580
You don't understand the idea of character potential, do you? He WAS a boring one-note movie villain that was barely above filler, but now he has the potential to become a lot more and grow as a character. He can undergo an actual arc as he watches over Boruto.
>>
>>159994694
naw
>>
>>159994563
It's implied in the movie, but in the novelization, Toneri and his dad went to earth when he was young, watched Hinata and fell in love, and his dad decides that when Toneri grew up they'd go back and make her his bride.
>>
>>159994580
I'm sure that Kishi would have been perfectly happy with doing the standard shonen romance of "guy hooked up with thirsty girl offscreen"
>>
You're probably gonna hate this but Toneri will likely end up a better godfather to Boruto than Jiraiya was for Naruto. Because at least Toneri had reasons to stay out of his godson's life.

He's also gonna be the mentor character who gets offed to parallel Jiraiya's death, in all likelihood.
>>
>>159994717
There were hints, with Hinata's face on the picture facing Naruto directly and Naruto wearing a red scarf. However, it seemed pretty far-fetched, since who would think that a movie would suddenly be canon and establish a canon romance?
>>
>>159994860
>He's also gonna be the mentor character who gets offed to parallel Jiraiya's death, in all likelihood.
Yeah, probably by the Pain!Otsutsuki of Boruto.
>>
>>159994840
I understand now, sounds like typical, Kishimoto tier romance indeed, thank you anon.
>>
>>159994688
>f that was all that mattered I'd just binge watch every otomeshit and idolshit I can find.
How do I know you don't? also, how come you keep getting dubs?

But really, name one character trait Toneri had, other than being a waifufag. The guy was just a plot device and little else. His castle's and the inner moon's aesthetics are actually more interesting than Toneri himself .
>>
>>159994467
Why would anyone care about a movie only villain over fucking Sauce?
>>
I want the Ootsutsukis to not be all white
>>
New thread
>>159994929
>>159994929
>>159994929
>>
>>159994840
That explains a lot. Also makes Toneri a bit sadder as a character.
>>
>>159994959
Because Sasuke is everything that was wrong with Naruto. I will take Toneri over him any day of the week.
>>
>>159994928
You mean Kawaki?

Hell, maybe he kills Toneri to get his tattoo. Probably not though. He's not a full-blooded Ootsutsuki.
>>
>>159994959
because Sauce is a huge douchebag that never changed or developed?? and is a huge gary stu that made this series worse??
>>
>>159995007
You are taking a non-character over a character that is finally rid of his worst traits
>>
>>159994972
Reverse racist.
>>
>>159994860
>jiraiya youre my sensei so pls be our childs godfather and watch over him in case anything happens to us
>okay
>whoops babby nardo it looks like your parents died guess im gonna go fuck hookers and write porn because some stoned frog told me youd grow up to be jesus
>dont worry youre in the capable not senile hands of the third hokage im sure hell take good care of you he was my sensei after all
Jesus fucking Christ Naruto's life was retconned into a complete shitshow.
>>
>>159994956
>But really, name one character trait Toneri had, other than being a waifufag
Redeemed villain? Lonely childhood? Potential mentor to hero?
>>
>>159995052
nah. He still is the worst, or haven't you read the Gaiden? 10+ years of absence on his daughter's life?
>>
>>159995052
Toneri is now a mysterious moon prophet. That is cooler than being homeless.
>>
File: Toneriwedding.png (78KB, 174x478px) Image search: [Google]
Toneriwedding.png
78KB, 174x478px
>>159994956
Eh, guess you'll just have to believe me. My dubs are proof I'm telling the truth.
>name one character trait Toneri had
Gentle, obsessed with tea, fanatic, Sasuke tier filial piety
>his castle's and the inner moon's aesthetics are actually more interesting than Toneri himself
The castle was top tier indeed, but still I'd argue Toneri had the fashion sense to match it. ..
>>
>>159994850
Yeah sure, why not? he did it with Sauce and Sakura. The only reason I say he might have an actual resolution for Naruto and Hinata on panel, is because he actually increased their scenes in the final arc, as if he was setting the resolution, but he might have skipped it entirely too. I wouldn't put it pass him.
>>
>>159995120
Meanwhile you are defending the guy that kidnapped Hanabi, stole her eyes, took her as hostage to force Hinata into marrying him and tried to do destroy the whole planet because of retarded reasons just because you want to fuck him.
>>
>>159994972
I've never seen a black alien and I never want to.
>>
>>159995039
Sauce isn't a Gary Stu. But his fucking brother sure is. Sauce is too stupid and got his ass repeatedly kicked.
>>
>>159994972
It's hard to get a tan when you live on the moon bro.
>>
>>159995182
he shows regret and wants to atone and has the potential to be better. What the fuck did Sasuke do? (when he was serious on killing his comrades, being a threat to Konoha, treats like shit to Naruto and Sakura multiple times. He’s a murderous, oppressive, egotistical, presumptuous douche) yeah sorry.
>>
>>159995350
>. What the fuck did Sasuke do?
The exact same thing

I like the idea that both of Boruto's mentors are reformed villains while Naruto's were heroes from the start
>>
>>159995394
Konohamaru isn't a reformed villain
>>
>>159995425
yet
>>
>>159995425
Eh, I meant personal mentors. Konohamaru is his sensei and also taught him the sexy jutsu but don't tell Hinata that
>>
>>159995394
I wouldn't exactly call Bee and the sage mode frogs "heroes from the start"
>>
>>159995709
Bee was always a hero (in the eyes of his village) and the frogs were barely mentors outside of teaching Naruto and helping fend off Pain, but they were also still completely good.
>>
>>159995117
>Redeemed villain?
We never get to see what this redemption looks like at all tough.

>>159995161
Being lonely is not a character trait per se. You have to show how the character reacts to said loneliness, and in Toneri's case it only turned him into a waifufag NEET and someone bad at prophecy interpretations I guess.

>Gentle

Like when he gouged the eyes of an innocent girl out of her sockets because he needed more power? or like when he was going to force a girl to marry him? or like when he was willing to extinguish all life on earth?

Character potential is fine and all, but if I had a dime fro every kid in the franchise who had their potential squandered, I would have as much dosh as Kishi himself. Until something is actually done with said potential, it remains intangible speculation.
>>
>>159995820
>and in Toneri's case it only turned him into a waifufag NEET and someone bad at prophecy interpretations I guess
That's a character trait.
>gouged
Oh, stop being so dramatic. In Naruto eyes can be swapped out like batteries. She looked unconscious during the process too.
Thread posts: 573
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.