[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got around to reading Yandere Kanojo, and, well, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 15.jpg (160KB, 728x1034px)
15.jpg
160KB, 728x1034px
I finally got around to reading Yandere Kanojo, and, well, is this a bad TL or does Azami say that she's worried one day she might fuck her son?
>>
What the heck?
>>
>>159919696
That or she was scared of going back to him after seeing "him" all the time.
>>
File: 24.jpg (108KB, 728x1071px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
108KB, 728x1071px
>>159919862
Well he'd already gotten back together with that bitch from the letters anyways. But yeah, when I read a manga about a yankee gf I didn't expect to get Karekano2.0
>>
>>159920182
>Well he'd already gotten back together with that bitch from the letters anyways.
Wasn't she also his sister and they're living in incestuous relationship?
>>
>>159920182
>Well he'd already gotten back together with that bitch from the letters anyways.
That's also his sister
>>
>>159920235
I dont think it implied a relationship. Its been a minute since I read this but I thought he just left to take care of her
>>
>>159920423
You are either really innocent or really stupid
>>
>>159920459
>its been a while since I read this
all I remember was him leaving because of a woman and then it being revealed something was going on with his sister. I was in the series for 4koma shenanigans then it did that typical serious turn business. With as many times the thing told you "we aren't going to get serious business in a 4koma" it sure went there though.
>>
>>159920459
It could be platonic, I didn't see any kids.
>>
>>159919696
Sousuke is such a cuck character jesus christ
>arranged marriage with young ojou-sama on the rebound
>couple months go by
>she's pregnant with her ex-boyfriend's child
>carries to term
>still go through with the wedding anyways
>she spends the next 17 years obsessing over her ex-boyfriend
>won't even interact with his son because she thinks it could make her unfaithful
>>
>>159919696
I fucking hate that bitch
>>
>>159919696
That, or she was going to look for her exboyfriend

Man I miss this one, comfy read at least it ended on a good note with many good memories
>>
File: 015.jpg (644KB, 870x1236px)
015.jpg
644KB, 870x1236px
>>159919696
The "correct" interpretation is what >>159919862 said. Azami was afraid to love Manabu because doing so would remind her of Mamoru which would make her want to abandon Sousuke and Mayami to go after him.

I never was happy with how I translated that panel, specifically because I knew it left it open to interpret it how you did, but I ended up opting to keep it that way because it was more faithful to how the original text was as well. Maybe I should've put more emphasis on the going back to Mamoru part in the English, even if the Japanese didn't explicitly say that.

Original page attached for your perusal.
>>
>>159921317
Yeah that's a difficult situation. If you added it in you'll have autists on your tail for "changing the dialogue", and "rewriting the script", when they don't understand that it's a context dependent language being translated into a context independent one.
>>
>>159921201
The mangaka has a new one about an old man MC living with his dead son's underaged wife.
>>
>>159921201
>at least it ended on a good note
Well it ended with that weird saudi prince netorare arc with 0 buildup.
>>
>>159922324
I suppose he's talking about them promising to live together when he says "good note".

>netorare arc
Don't be stupid.
>>
>>159921581
I know, warmly waiting for more
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.