[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most boring filler character in Naruto. I'll have to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1010.png (1MB, 1368x984px) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
1MB, 1368x984px
most boring filler character in Naruto. I'll have to go with tenten. First off who the fuck is she, her fighting style is all about throwing a bunch of weapons that anyone can just dodge the fuck out like its nothing.
>>
>>159860578
Hottest girl though.
>>
File: 1496969213210.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1496969213210.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>159860578
>make cute chinese girl
>make her a master of ninja tools
>instead of going full dungeon mode and having her find and use famous weapons from around the world she just throws blades at people
>expected her to have some bloodline that allowed her to make weapons out of chakra since her lineage is unknown
>Kishi makes her completely reliant on scrolls till the end
I fucking hate Kishimoto so fucking much, Tenten got absolutely no fucking spotlight despite being the strongest female ninja of the Konoha 12 in Part 1. She had no development, no use, and he didn't even give her any fan service. Naruto is the only anime where the random chinese character is actually shit.
>>
But she's super cute anon.
>>
>>159863206
>>159860629
Prove it
>>
>>159862916
I remember Kishi saying how he hated writing and drawing fights for Shikamaru because it was hard to make up creative strategies. What a piece of fucking crap.
>>
>>159860629
Not quite
>>
>>159865191
>I made the shadow sneakily under the string
>I waited for the sun to go down a little
>I dug this hole
>I made everyone use a shitty wall jutsu to make a big shitty wall
So this is the power of Konoha's brightest...
>>
File: 1457322980429.png (447KB, 875x629px) Image search: [Google]
1457322980429.png
447KB, 875x629px
She was my waifu and she's such a minor character.
>>
>>159860578
She doesn't even have a kid by the time Boruto happens, which is just insulting.
>>
>>159869130
because the only guy she likes is dead
>>
>>159869130
I thought it was implied that Metal Lee is her kid, though? Didn't she have a large crush on Rock Lee?
>>
>>159869170
What is this meme? she never showed attraction to Neji
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.