[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's not how a japanese person would react。They don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hu.png (619KB, 894x477px) Image search: [Google]
hu.png
619KB, 894x477px
That's not how a japanese person would react。They don't ask such personal things that easily or directly. You'll tell me that the characters aren't supposed to be japanese, but then the reactions of the two other kids are very japanese. 'Uh?' 'Hey now, Reg!'.
In a western cartoon, they would probably, all the three of them, go confront the other kid.

There are so many characters like Reg in anime. The way the Japanese wish they could express themselves. Able to speak directly or say 'Yes' or 'No' without hiding behind vague answers because direct confrontation can cause a clash and after all, this is the country of 'Wa', where everyone respects the others private space.

If only they could learn to lessen the distance between them there certainly would be less stomach ulcers, less suicides and less bullying.
>>
>>159840053
>That's not how a japanese person would react。They don't ask such personal things that easily or directly.

Japanese aren't all identical, some of them are just more open.
>>
>>159840053
theyre kids
>>
File: 1492104962624.jpg (17KB, 409x435px) Image search: [Google]
1492104962624.jpg
17KB, 409x435px
>>159840053
>anime expert talking about his japanese expertise
Fucking autistic weeblord.
>>
>>159840053
Why does this show produce so much copypasta?
>>
>>159840139
Is being living in Japan since 2000 enough for you, /a/ elite san?
>>
I-I LIKE IT SO ITS A WESTABOO ANIME!

This way i dont feel bad about myself, nor my previously watched mature shows. :^)
>>
>>159840259
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
>>159840081
'Some of them', yes. But the majority, no.
>>
>>159840053
>>159840231
weebs should get gassed
>>
>>159840053

It's a fucking cartoon, OP. and not everyone is the same.
>>
>>159840231
Sorry ken-sama
>>
>>159840309
いいですよ~v
>>
It's a good thing they aren't Japanese then!
>>
>>159840288
And who made this cartoon? Ah, japanese people? And it's obvious? Ooh I wonder why.
>>
>>159840270
>Dont shitpost on /a/

Ok, sure senpai.
>>
>>159840355
You have reading comprehension problems.
>>
>>159840355
That's what I said. Your point, genius?
>>
>>159840231

It means shit. unless you've talked to all Japanese, it literally doesn't matter how long you've lived there.
>>
>>159840428
>>159840468
Because if OP actually realized this then there wouldn't have been the need to make this shitty thread.
>>
>>159840053
>less bullying
Unacceptable.
>>
>>159840053
It's fantasy. It's clearly mixing western and jap elements into the society, hence why everything has European architecture and they look white, but they beat rice balls and bow.
>>
It sounds like the island was once tiny and 'unknown' to the wide world but then loads of people moved there, making the city we see in the show. So it would make sense if the characters have a mix of origins since they're all whatever generation of immigrants.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.