[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fed up and finally giving up on this show. I wasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: One_Piece_Anime_Logo.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
One_Piece_Anime_Logo.png
2MB, 1280x720px
I'm fed up and finally giving up on this show. I wasted 2 months watching all the new episodes as they came out and its been nothing but a waste of time. The characters are not developing, the plot is not moving forward and I guess this show must be trying to cater to a younger audience. I quit. idc if this shitpost dies or if anyone else is in the same boat as me but I'm drunk and wanted to make the post.
>>
>Watching the anime

There's your problem. Read the manga.
>>
>>159779079
>spending 22 minutes every week watching an advertisement for a comic book
>>
>>159779079
>Watching the anime
Why would you do that to yourself, are you a masochist?
>>
>>159779121
>>159779229
is the manga actually that much better? I avoided manga because I'm pretty normie despite my vast anime library... I just didnt want mangas laying around my apartment for a gf to find lmao. the show is really sucking ass for the last few months though. maybe its time to expose my inner weeb
>>
I gave up watching before the time skip, does it get better?
>>
>>159779079
i've not watched the anime since like the begining of dressrosa arc. I just cant handle the amount of time it takes for every reaction, besides the quality feels off compared to before the time skip. Read the manga.
>>
>>159779308
No
>>
I appreciate all the quick replies guys, and I'm glad I'm not alone in hating what the show has become. I will buy the mangas and quit the anime.
>>
>>159779284
Not really. I watched about 50 episodes of the One piece anime and then tried reading 10ish volumes and it never got better.
The manga does look better however.
>>
>>159779437
oh man this is making me nervous. I really like how the storyline began.... I dont want it to go down like this
>>
>>159779079
Great blogpost, now fuck off. And the rest of you faggots are part of the problem too.
>>
>>159779284
It doesn't drag shit out like the anime and the art is great. In the manga Luffy's kong gun instantly destroys Doffy while the anime dragged it out and turned it into a shitty power struggle.
>>
>>159779284
>I just didnt want mangas laying around my apartment for a gf to find lmao
Normalfags need to go and stay go.
>>
>>159779628
Summer is real.
>>
>>159779667
Summer is irrelevant for normies with jobs. not all of us are underage b8.
>>
>>159780157
>not all of us are underage
Stop acting like one then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.