[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain me the first episode of Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain me the first episode of Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei (the second season of the series Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei)? It makes it look like Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is not the continuation of Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei. I mean, it starts with Itoshiki's introductions being completely different from the one that happened in the first season, but everything is just like if the first season has happened, such as Matoi stalking Itoshiki and Komori living in the school building. Oh, by the way, when introducing himself to the class in the first season, Itoshiki is called by Fuura "Pink Supervisor", but in the second season, in the same scenario, he's called "Left-Wing Guerrilla", it's just like the first season didn't even happen. In the other hand, Nami, that was a character in the first season, just fucking shows up as if she was being introduced to the series, she doesn't even know about Itoshiki's suicidal impulses, even though in the first season she has appeared several times. Can someone explain me what the fuck just happened? I get really angry and disturbed when I don't understand something.
>>
>>159740642
Even the author himself nor the japs understand the manga. You're fine.
>>
>>159740691
Really? So nobody really understands what's going on in these scenes?
>>
The first part is based off of a gag summary of the beginning of the series found on one of the tankobon sleeves, if I recall.

Nami's introduction chapter happens sooner in the manga, but the anime goes out of order.
>>
>>159740878
Wait, can you elaborate a little bit more? I'm still a little confused. What do you mean by that?
>>
>>159740950
They just wrote it based on what they thought the manga was about.
>>
>>159740950
On one of the book sleeves for either one of the volumes or a tank (I can't remember which), there was a joke summary of the previous chapters including the Kamen Rider origin story bit, and the first part of the episode is based on that. It's not meant to actually replace the beginning chapters, it's a joke.

The anime episodes being in a different order than the manga chapters is kind of self-explanatory.
>>
>>159741071
Oooh... It makes sense now... Thank you. I'm still a bit confused on the anime about the whole Nami thing, but the rest is really cleared.
>>
>>159740642
>Itoshiki is called by Fuura "Pink Supervisor", but in the second season, in the same scenario, he's called "Left-Wing Guerrilla", it's just like the first season didn't even happen. Can someone explain me what the fuck just happened?
Let's not pretend that you already read the manga ending.
>>
>>159741140
I read the ending and can't really see the connection. Could you explain?
>>
>>159741140
OH! I'M READING THE MANGA NOW! IT'S MUCH BETTER! I GOT IT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT INTRODUCING NAMI LATER!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.