[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the most hyped up and built up fight in the anime/manga ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>the most hyped up and built up fight in the anime/manga ends up being shit

What's her name /a/?
>>
File: Shigurui 0082-007.jpg (1018KB, 2133x1563px) Image search: [Google]
Shigurui 0082-007.jpg
1018KB, 2133x1563px
>>159730760
I'll never not be mad
>>
The last fight of shaman king

Shaman king was pretty much a huge disappointment when they got to the actual shaman fight.
>>
>>159730760
>3D images
nu-/a/ is the worst.
>>
File: 086.jpg (368KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
086.jpg
368KB, 900x516px
>>159730760
You all know her fucking name.
>>
>>159730948
Come on, some 15 second preview can't be really considered hyped or built up.
>>
HxH is notorious for this. Constantly sets up big fights only for them to be amazingly anti-climatic

In fact, the only two times it DIDN'T do this were Gon vs. Genthru and Netero vs. Mereum. Literally every other fight in the series is deliberately anti-climatic.
>>
>>159730760
Hunter x Hunter Netero Vs King
The entire chimera ant arc could have been so much better
>>
>>159730760
>when the spin off had better fights than the main series
>>
>>159730844
I bet you are okay with "seiyuu"threads huh?

Some people on /a/ sure love to be hypocrites
>>
>>159731007
Then you were not around when it was airing. Every month, we only got one episode, and just about every episode spent a bit of time to hype up the greatest swordsman in Japan. And then we finally see a bit of it in the trailer and we went fucking nuts waiting for the next episode
>>
>100+ episodes of build-up
>Villain ends up being a deviantArt OC
>Sweeps 10 duelists over five episodes of powerwanking before losing to a character nobody cares about using cards made specifically to beat him
>>
File: 1455295287258.jpg (823KB, 960x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1455295287258.jpg
823KB, 960x1620px
My rage burns like the sun.
>spend all this fucking time and effort to revive yourself through a ridiculously convoluted plan culminating in your daughter giving birth to your new body
>go so far as to set up a fucking satellite array around the planet and activate an innumerable number of sleeper agents to ensure the plan succeeds
>can slice a dragon to pieces with your brain, literally no one can possibly stop you now
So how does this extremely pragmatic, straightforward and incredibly powerful genius handle a guy with two swords and a girl with a magic rifle?
>dick around with the guy like you want to give him every possible chance to live, get a good hit in and just assume he's dead or something
>the magical cannon you specifically requested to be made tells you to go fuck yourself and slowly, slowly floats away from arm's reach and you just stand there like a retard watching it happen while saying nothing
>still standing perfectly still while the girl takes aim at you, and instead of dodging, running for cover, or just walking to a safe location at a leisurely pace because it takes her forever to get set up, just keep standing there absentmindedly and erect a shitty little barrier you should know damn well isn't going to work and get utterly vaporized
So after all that trouble manipulating events on an international scale from the grave to resurrect himself, that's the note he chooses to go out on. This is what happens when you spend a whole series building up your antagonist to be so powerful an only realize at the last minute the MC's have pretty much no chance of winning. At least everything up to that point was kinda decent.
>>
>>159731817
It was a shit fight, Mereum getting beat into the ground without a scratch on him then getting blown up with the rose wasn't entertaining to watch.
>>
>>159731284
>I bet you are okay with "seiyuu"threads huh?

no I don't
fuck your 3DPD bullshit and fuck you for thinking it's accepted here.
>>
>>159731101
this

part of me feels it was suppose to be anti-climactic but I'm still disappointed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.