[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you could /a/ would you have a migi-like parasyte in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: migi.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
migi.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
if you could /a/ would you have a migi-like parasyte in your right hand?
>>
>>159722668
Paraysyte feels like a Chuuni who's delusions got WAAAY out of hand.

I guess he truly fapped away his brain.
>>
i'm a pulpit and hell no
>>
>>159722668
If it could transform into a girls head which I could face-fuck, yes.
>>
Only if he could transform into a cute girl with glasses and pat me on the head.
>>
why no
Do you think you'd win, even nanomachined, in the case of invading from another ones? What about one of those 2,3,4 vs one you situation? No plotarmor, so it won't end well.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px)
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>159723395
>>
>>159722668
Yeah. If other parasytes exist, it'll keep me safe and not murdered/eaten. If there aren't other parasytes, it'll probably be smart enough for me to reason with it that cooperation is needed to survive. Then I have insurance if I'm ever mugged or anything, and a right hand that can transform into nearly anything.

I'm perfectly fine with living with a sentient being attached to my hand, especially if it is as chill as Migi. Besides an increase in appetite, I don't see a drawback.
>>
If there are other parasites, yes. Keeps me protected and all that. If not, no.
>>
>>159722668
sure why not?
but it needs to be cuter

I'm going to become a ventriloquist
>>
a slightly salty high iq realist i can chat to, who observes all that I do, and can help me reinforce my opinions and faults - fuck yes

+1 to anime >> manga
>>
Wouldn't it make fapping really awkward?
>>
Can I put my dick in that mouth?
>>
File: fboQMiP.jpg (84KB, 1680x1050px)
fboQMiP.jpg
84KB, 1680x1050px
>>159727117
it would make 10x better
>>
File: Nofap Days.jpg (576KB, 2494x1104px)
Nofap Days.jpg
576KB, 2494x1104px
>>159727117
>>
>>159723395
I think I just lost a couple points from my IQ trying to read this post.
>>
>>159727213
But will he help me win EVO?
>>
Hell yeah it's a free ticket to a full chad transformation or death. Whichever comes first but that's just life y'know
>>
File: GIVE HER THE D.png (205KB, 400x568px)
GIVE HER THE D.png
205KB, 400x568px
How is that even a question?
>>
>>159727363
Was this in the actual manga?
>>
>>159728000
>posts a panel from the actual manga
>was this in the actual manga????
>>
>>159728000
It was in the anime too
>>
>>159729459
Lol I don't have them all
What volume?
>>
>>159731412
>I don't have them all
>what volume?
>What volume is this specific panel from?
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>159731412
you could just say you've never read nor watched the series, why do you have to embarrass yourself like that?
>>
>>159722668
Fuck no, I use that hand to jack off.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.