[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the state orders the genocide of your entire tribe >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sasuke_Uchiha_Shippuden.png (243KB, 692x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_Uchiha_Shippuden.png
243KB, 692x1155px
>the state orders the genocide of your entire tribe
>people call you a traitor if you fight back
>>
File: 12818u382110u3.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12818u382110u3.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Utterly retarded when you think about it.

>State wants to have your entire tribe erased because they feel you are dangerous
>Ask one of the members of the tribe to kill off the entire tribe
>Does so in fact but leaves his little brother alive
>Little brother kills his older brother who wiped out his tribe
>Little brother rightfully wants to destroy the entire village
>OMG SUSUKE CHILL MAN ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS
>Orange jumpsuit wearing faggot tells him spread his cheeks and let him fuck up his revenge idea, take off his arm in the process and have him practically forced to marry the ugliest girl in the Konoha 12.

Sasuke got the short end of the stick in the series. I don't think he got one thing he wanted in the entirety of show.
>>
you have to go back narutard
>>
>>159711493
Nice memes
>>
>>159711436
Konaha was blowed by Madara.
>>
>>159711282

Those foul Uchiha niggers were planning a coup d'état.
>>
Please admire my digits of the repeating variety.
>>
>>159711436
This. People who call Sasuke edgy are retards
>>
Sasuke was edgy but it's not like he didn't have any reason to be edgy. Most people would be traumatized for life if they went through what he did.

I think the only illogical thing in his character was wanting to destroy konoha after he learned the truth about Itachi. Nigger your brother sacrificed his entire life to make sure you could live on, don't fucking go and destroy it. He did change his mind when he heard it from Itachi himself, but still.

Also joining Akatsuki was odd.
>>
>>159712238
Having a reason to be edgy doesn't mean you're not edgy.
>>
>>159711282
Piece of shit Nuruturds are my favorite.
>>
>>159711282
>>159711436
you're both kinda right, but I still can't feel pity for him after the huge "My eye magic lets me copy Lee's years of physical training" asspull.
And Kishimoto's a shit writer.
>>
File: 1499540874422.png (926KB, 2000x1591px)
1499540874422.png
926KB, 2000x1591px
>plan to overthrow the state because you're the niggers of ninjas
>the state fights back
>WTF INJUSTICE
>>
>>159713937
Physically he was kind of already at that level, it just took him a few months to catch up, but he couldn't match his speed without weights.
>>
>>159714106
Yeah they should have just bent over and take it like the Uzumaki.
>>
>>159711436
Good Sasuke and his entire clan were retards
>>
>>159714118
At least it made me drop this shit series, so that was a useful asspull at least.
>Lee trains 24/7 for years, having to cover his scarred body
>Sasuke just reflects on his past
>Lee mysteriously loses to Gaara through sheer plot armor
>Sasuke wins because eye magic
>>
>>159714157
wut?
>>
>>159712397
Fuck Itachi. If I was in Sasuke's position I would've destroyed Konoha solely to spite that family murdering piece of shit.
>>
>>159714457
Sasuke was not going to beat gaara.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.