[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do anime fans clamor for the MCw of a romance anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: img000008.jpg (81KB, 700x723px) Image search: [Google]
img000008.jpg
81KB, 700x723px
Why do anime fans clamor for the MCw of a romance anime/manga to have sex. I thought it was a good thing that characters show restraint and not just be animals? I thought it was good thing when couple wait for marraige to fuck? Don't you like it when shows teach you good family values and be sluts?
>>
>>159694017
Teen mom
>>
>>159694153

Shit from the Mysterious Girl X guy?
It's bound to be shit.
>>
File: SchoolDays.png (289KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
SchoolDays.png
289KB, 300x423px
>>159693883
There was one series that deconstructed the romance/harem genre by having the teenage MC act like an actual teenager and fuck the girls who threw themselves at him. It's played straight and to it's logical conclusion, and trolls the fanbase by dramatically shifting in tone over 12 episodes
>>
Because it's poor writing. They aren't teenagers showing restraint, they're just badly written and inhuman. But I'm sure (you) already know this.
>>
>>159694258
Anime about pure couple when?
>>
>good family values
>never settling down and popping out loads of kids

pick one
>>
>>159694206
There was no "dramatically shifting in tone." The bad end animations of the original game were circulating the internet well before the anime was produced, and lots of people wanted the bad ends to be in the anime. This was a case of the audience getting what they want.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>159695568
Clannad After Story is pretty damn pure.
>>
having sex doesn't make you a dumb animal. it's a normal behavior for humans. And most series unrealistically seem to deny that fact.
>>
>>159696143
OP is on the wizards path.

Humans want to fuck.
It is a fact both you, I, and OP's hand know well.
>>
Bumo
>>
Because that's just western anime fans, who themselves have no restraint and fuck anything that moves like animals. That's what their idea of romance is, so romance without sex is strange and confusing to these creatures.
>>
>>159695568
gurren lagan
>>
>>159696143
Sexuality is by and large a corrupting influence in your life. Contrary to the ideas of the emerging capitalist nihilistic hedonism, we are not meant to do everything and anything we want and feel like doing. There is a reason why, throughout 10,000 years of all civilizations' histories, customs and traditions arose which sought to moderate sexuality urges, and to promote monogamy.
>>
>>159693883
I'm just trying to live vicariously through my Mongolian Enchanted Drawings.
>>
>>159696824
Fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>159696143
Having sex is fine, watching pretend people have sex just makes normal people uncomfortable.
>>
>>159696917
I agree, this culture of instant gratification we have in the US/west is only going to end badly.
>>
>>159696972
lol u mad bro?
>>
File: love.png (305KB, 728x683px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
305KB, 728x683px
>>
>>159697167
gay?
>>
>>159695826
I'm talking about the tone of the anime eps. The early episodes were cheery and upbeat, and filled with gags and characters acting like their archetypes. As the episodes went on the comedy to drama ratio gradually flipped, characters became more negative, and there was even a shift in the BGM.

Content and subject matter aside, episode 1 and episode 11 feel like different genres
>>
>>159697167
What the fuck is going on here? She has 3 legs.
>>
>>159693883
its mostly western libtards and roasties
>>
>>159693883
>/pol/
>>
>>159700222
...Do you think Ken is missing a leg?
>>
Japan needs to be having more babies.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.