[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to watch anime from these guys is fucking annoying.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: madhouse.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
madhouse.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Trying to watch anime from these guys is fucking annoying.

Why is there and old man narrating obvious shit constantly?
>>
Majority of anime fans (especially in Japan) have genuine mental problems and can't understand anything that isn't spoonfed to them.
>>
File: wakamoto_haet_rich.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wakamoto_haet_rich.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
If you do it right, it's awesome.
>>
>>159673861
Like in what? You don't have anything narration in:
Trigun
Black Lagoon
Clamp stuff
Kaiba
Kemonozume
Casshern Sins
Redline
Kon movies
Hosoda movies
Beck
Dennou Coil
Metropolis
Kawajiri films
Lodoss
Aoi Bungaku

Only ones with narration I know do have it because of the source material:
Kaiji
Nana
Tatami Galaxy
Paradise Kiss

That's it?
>>
>>159675836
I was gonna say mononoke but it has narration.
>>
>>159675836
I think Hunter x Hunter has old man narration, but it's more of a classic shounen trope than anything MH specific. Dumb argument from OP anyway, the narration in Kaiji was dope as fuck and the narration in Tatami was from the 20 year old MC.
>>
>>159673861
their HxH adaptation made me feel physically sick because of that reason. Even more so when it was mixed with the practically non-animated diashow visuals and endless gliffhangers.
>>
>>159675995
>the narration in Kaiji was dope as fuck

It wasn't really. It literally says shit the viewer would understand had he be watching the events like if Kaiji is about to pull of something or if he's fucked. Same shit in HxH but that actually spoils shit.
>>
>>159676172
The narrator is not there to explain things to you.
>>
>>159675995
>the narration in Kaiji was dope as fuck

This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O-XEGAt0d0
>>
>>159676282
>The narrator is not there to explain things to you

Yet that's the fucking thing they do. They explain obvious fucking events for no reason constantly.
>>
>>159677050
>for no reason
The reason is emphasis and dramatic effect. See the pinzoro video anon posted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.