[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm reading through Gantz rn and holy shit why is the 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Gantz.jpg (183KB, 770x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz.jpg
183KB, 770x1109px
I'm reading through Gantz rn and holy shit why is the 100 pointer alien fight so damn long
>>
>>159660943
Your parents don't love you.
>>
Compensating for the quality of the manga, which is damn low
>>
>>159660978
u wot
>>
SPOILER ALERT
GANTZ IS SHIT!
>>
>>159661391
>>159660987
What would be something in this vein but actually good then
>>
>>159660943
you better savour these chapters cause it only gets worse
>>
>>159661502
>cause it only gets worse
Jeff, you are a fucking liar.
>>
>>159661451
read his new manga, Inuyashiki. its a billions times better and it's about to end around chapter 90 instead of dragging on for 300+ chapters
>>
>>159661451
oh, and read Sekai Oni. it does the whole "transport a group of people to a new location to fight monsters" thing as well but is also a billion times better.
>>
>>159661739
>>159661779
Cheers I'll check them out in a few!
You seem to know your shit, what are your very favourite manga?
>>
>>159661739
I like Inuyashiki but you're talking hipposhit. It's got nothing on the action in Gantz, and the author is just plain bad at drawing old people.
>>
File: NishiIsBack.jpg (85KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
NishiIsBack.jpg
85KB, 800x1187px
>>159662561
He has the weirdest style to it, but I appreciate it a sense. It really differentiates them for everyone else.

I won't spoil the ending, but going from chapter 1-383 was a fucking blast even if it was a bit of a cut and dry ending that just wrapped up. If I had any regrets it would be getting rid of the vamp's, they really didn't do much and weren't really built onto. Kinda disappointing

But hell its a great 7/10 manga, it has its highs and its low but if there's anything we got our guy from it...
>>
>>159661983
One Outs, Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa, Kokou no Hito are all good and pretty varied. Im reading Vagaband which is also very good
>>
Cherry is best boy and did nothing wrong.
>>
>people don't get Gantz atmosphere
>>
>>159661779
I looked up Sekai Oni, it looks like garbage to be honest, Gantz is a mess for sure but at least it stirs away from being generic and your everyday anime trope, from the art to the the way the story develops it's at the very least refreshing. Of course I haven't read Sekai Oni, but I don't easily trust manga with such generic manga art styles, if the artist can't bother to develop his own style, how can I expect his story not to be generic as well.
>>
The main concept of Gantz is amazing. The atmosphere of despair and fear during the missions are fantastic. But it lacked a conclusion and something that goes beyond the missions.

I enjoyed Gantz: O
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.