[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just tell Suzaku that he and Euphemia made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1492339039418.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492339039418.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
Why didn't he just tell Suzaku that he and Euphemia made up but his Geass acted against him, that he only controlled Suzaku to get him to live, and that he literally didn't care about anything at the moment outside of Nunally's life
>>
Because the anime wasn't wrote this way
>>
>>159644544
Why wasn't this way anime the wrote
>>
>>159644314
Why would he believe he suddenly couldnt control his Geass?
>>
>>159645025
Because Euphy was giving him exactly what he wanted? Anything's better than saying "it's in the past"
>>
Because anime is pretty fucking retarded, also
>>159645025 is totally right. How was Suzaku supposed to believe "i-it was an accident! This thing that never happened before happened at the exact wrong moment when I said something hypothetical. Then afterwards I wasn't able to physically restrain a 120 lb princess". It would have just sounded like he was making excuses. Lulu at multiple points in the series (like vomiting when he saw the death of that first brother he killed on the news) was shown to have a conscious and a lot of guilt about the things he did. He blames himself for her death just as much as if it was his intention.

In the end I think Suzaku forgave him anyways, maybe he was told the whole story off-screen.
>>
>>159644314
Saying he killed Euphy on accident implies weakness and a lack of control. Zero does not have accidents.
>>
>>159644314
You're missing the point.
It is Lelouch's fault taht Euphemia died.
He didn't want her to die, but it was his fault, telling the truth to Suzaku would be the same as running away from his responsibility.
>>
>>159645204
>afterwards I wasn't able to physically restrain a 120 lb princess

This bothers me the most but I guess he was flabbergasted and in shock
>>
>no it was an accident
>my Geass just happened to fuck up despite it never fucking up before or after, at the exact time and in the exact way to produce an optimal outcome for me

it was an asspull even by out-of-universe standards
>>
>>159645591
The only way it makes sense is if charles did it somehow.
>>
>>159645591

it let him continue leading a guerilla insurrection where if he cooperated with Euphemia he did not know what steps to take to overthrow Charles.
>>
>>159645859
>he did not know what steps to take to overthrow Charles.
He never knew even despite that so that's an incredibly moot point to bring up
>>
>>159644314
Why didn't he just fuck CC?
>>
>>159645959

it never explicitly states that but I assumed that's why he first resisted the idea but grudgingly accepted after talking with her. it's a complete change of tactics away from what he'd built to that point.
>>
>>159646044
The failure of the Black Rebellion and the lost of his Army in R2 is proof enough that he didn't know what he was doing and cooperating with Euphie wouldn't have changed anything and given that even he didn't know what the fuck Charles was doing just makes him seem like a blind mouse.
>>
>>159645484
Well, that would have likely ended worse anyway. The guards would have to check in some time. He isn't very strong. Lulu would probably not have been able to restrain her, escape, and evacuate the stadium.
After being set free, she would have killed the 11s all the same. If it was found out the Zero had attacked the princess, the brits would have been in a better position than her just killing them out of the blue.
>>
>>159646138
R2 was pretty much all about how he felt he needed to "take responsibility" for his actions. So I guess he did, in a way, at least, manage to smooth the world that he managed to fuck up himself somehow.
This show was so dumb. Fun, but dumb.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.