[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched the first episode and I can't even remember the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hurrdive.jpg (103KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdive.jpg
103KB, 800x505px
I watched the first episode and I can't even remember the character's names or why I should even care about them.
>>
>>159631399
those fucking neckbones
>>
I dropped it because not only MC was a boring, he was also a huge cunt.
>>
I liked the one part where he's with the cute girl and zoning out until they get to the dive place then he blushes when he sees the diver's body.
Free! clone as fuck.
>>
>>159631595
>Has a girlfriend
>Ignores her to go diving when he doesn't even know why he dives
>Too busy staring at his upperclassman
>Flat-out tells her not to come see him dive.
>So even when she wants to get to know him better, and try to get into what he's into, he's a dick.
>>
filthy woman enablers, get out of /a/
>>
>>159631595
>>159631686
>>159631730
That's the only part that made me want to watch more, see if he's actually gay. Pretty sure it's pure bait and he'll learn to love the girl though
>>
This is literally a poor man's Free and Free wasn't that good to begin with. Someone post that webm.
>>
>>159631399
You're not supposed to. It's the fujo equivalent of moeblob; generic, forgettable characters only there for fantasizing purposes.
>>
>>159631399
I don't even get why he wants to go into the Olympics. It's a big goal to reach for and yet he just agrees. At least Rin from Free had a reason why he wanted to go pro.
>>
>>159631979
At least Free had good-looking bodies and fan service. The bodies on these guys are so awkwardly drawn that they can't even be attractive.
>>
His girlfriend is kind of cute.
>>
>>159632101
piss off breeder
>>
>>159631399

That's pretty normal for anime.
>>
>>159631801
The mango isn't gay
>>
It looks like fojoshit and really gay
>>
>>159631399
The last sports anime the studio did was Battery and the only good thing about that show was this fag.
>>
>>159634114
Was Battery good at all?
>>
>>159632122
>breeder
can't breed with 2d m8
>>
>>159634479
No
>>
>>159634479
I liked Ono Yuki, but he was really the only good part of the show.
>>
swim coachi is best girl
>>
>>159634479
Easily one of the worst I watched last year
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.