[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are SnK and BnHA threads, parody threads? Because I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2449684957_68556b9774.jpg (66KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
2449684957_68556b9774.jpg
66KB, 300x331px
Are SnK and BnHA threads, parody threads? Because I've been visiting a few random threads these past 2 weeks and it's like the same posts almost back to back. Like someone would use a script to spam and make every thread almost identical to another. Like if you read through one, you read 90% of 'em. How is this a thing?
>>
>>159622118
Welcome to /a/nime generals.
>>
>>159622118
I mean, if you suddenly post some shipping nonsense i.e. always my OTP people will respond to you and even argue.
There's definitely some life going on, it just might be more degenerate than the usual.
>>
its the general effect, mods do their best to keep it countained, and since they are few in number yet they get a free pass

I take more issue with the tumblr/reddit posting in these threads tho, same with jojo threads as well, that shit is cancer and should be banned on sight
>>
SnK, BnHA, JoJo, and DBS are all underage spic containtment threads but they palpably leak all over the board and should be banned outright
>>
No, they're serious. They're actually that stupid. And the bad part is that they aren't 'honeypots' for the mods to permaban the IPs of all their posters; they're allowed to exist because working to remove them is haaaard.
>>
>>159622961
They are also /v/-central but those fags also leak into Berserk and Fate threads because of the associated vidya.
>>
>>159622961
half of those ips are us based you racist fuck
>>
>>159623157
Thank you for proving my point
>>
File: 1499685076838.jpg (443KB, 1280x720px)
1499685076838.jpg
443KB, 1280x720px
>>159623114
>the bad part is that they aren't 'honeypots' for the mods to permaban the IPs of all their posters
>mfw this almost happened on /m/ a few months ago in a "Hiro said" thread but we just got warned
>>
>>159622525
fpbp
>>
>>159622118
Snk threads are usually cancer
>>
>it's like the same posts almost back to back. Like someone would use a script to spam and make every thread almost identical to another
gochiusa
>>
File: x81.gif (233KB, 854x480px)
x81.gif
233KB, 854x480px
>the paranoia in this thread
Laughable.
>>
How do we remove generals
>>
>>159622118
That's the fate of all generals. Too bad that the mods generals "purge" only destroyed several key pieces of /a/ board culture while allowing the cancer to spread.
>>
File: shuffle_24b.jpg (33KB, 400x227px)
shuffle_24b.jpg
33KB, 400x227px
>>159628842
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.