[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shitty characters >interminable arcs >cliche shonen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>shitty characters
>interminable arcs
>cliche shonen plotlines
why does this reddit trash get so much praise? the only redeeming factor is the fights and that's only when it doesn't involve Gon
>>
looks like nobody can defend it, I guess it really is unjustifiably trash
>>
>>159527777
It's a shit series. The people who defend it are objectively worse than Narutards.
>>
Don't forget that it got popular by ripping off Naruto and is now just copying Berserk and Ito's work
>>
>>159527777
nobodies going to bother refuting you if you barely put any yourself into criticizing it.

you could at least narrow down some criticisms into specifics like here >>159525876
not necessarily that specific but I hope you get what I mean.
>>
>>159527777
How meny levels of bait are we on here
>>
>>159527777
Wasted quads
>>
>>159527777
Funny thing is that even if it had those cliches, it could have made up for intresting Nen fights.
Unfortunately author is so disjointed that he forgets that it's a Battle shounen, here we have a Battle shounen with hardly any Nen fights that are memorable.

>lnb4 Meurem vs Netero
One sided slaughters are not fights.
Asspulls are not creative
>>
>>159527777
Yeah, it's fucking shit, any anime with 100+ episodes is shit, did you forget? Cool 4chan guys (true anime fans with patrician taste) watch moeshit. Long shonen anime is for fucking plebians!
>>
>>159527777
>why does this reddit trash get so much praise?
Because of unlimited hiatus works
>>
>>159529032
wtf I love protracted tedium now
>>
>>159527777
>cliche shonen plotlines
No shit, it's a battle shonen, a little more original than majority of it though. You must be retarded to watch 148 episodes of a series from the genre/demographic you don't like.
>>
>>159529011
fuck chimera ant arc making human nen users jobbers
>>
>>159529459
Morel didn't job.
>>
File: 3555.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3555.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Adventure exploring and throw in a good chunk of characters and PT and you've got an enjoyable show.

> the only redeeming factor is the fights and that's only when it doesn't involve Gon
Kind of agree with this even though the Pitou Gon fight was my favorite episode throughout HxH.
>>
File: faggot op swan.png (58KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
faggot op swan.png
58KB, 500x531px
>>159529442
He hasn't watched a single one.
At least most bait posters have at least paid attention to the HxH thread enough to give an example.
It's quite possible that this edgy tard, is either new or crossboarding.
Either way, your mother made a mistake by not getting that abortion, OP.
>>
HxH is a great show but Yu Yu Hakusho is better
>>
>>159529611
What's the adventure part? Have you ever read or seen an adventure? Anon!
You literally have a retard, 2 edgy Emos for protagonist and one Jaden Smith level 2deep4u amtagonist.

Every small bit of progress in character is thrown out of window the very next second.
Am I going to see Killua abandon Gon!
>>
What kind of shit bait is this lmao?
>>
>>159528574
Kishi should call Togashi out for taking his ideas and characters. Clearly Hiei and Kurapika are Sasuke ripoffs.
>>
>>159527777
>shitty thread
>wasted quads
>OP is a faggot

how can it get worse?
>>
>>159530111
Togashi actually confessed in an interview that he clearly ripped off Bleach and Naruto and made his shitty YYH and HxH. That's the actual reason why HxH always goes on hiatus. He is just too ashamed to draw new chapters and let the world know that he exists.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.