[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a fucking Mahjong arc I'm really really trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
>It's a fucking Mahjong arc

I'm really really trying to understand what's going on, and I just don't understand all this talk of daisangen, tenpai, etc...

Should I grind on through?
>>
I don't know what "daisangen" is but Tenpai is basically when you only need 1 more tile to win.

Minefield mahjong is letting your hand in tenpai and waiting your opponent to deal the tile you need to win.
>>
Minefield mahjong was the second best arc behind E-card.
>>
>>159510168
Just go look up basic Mahjong terminology, the arc really is worth this little bit of effort.
>>
How fucking dumb do you have to be to not understand mahjong? If elderly people can pick up and play it regularly, how can a young mind fail to grasp it?
>>
>>159510168
Look up the basic rules and you'll be fine. What they're playing is a very simplified version of mahjong and is really easy to follow. I know shit about Mahjong and even I got it.
>>
File: H3geDn.png (2MB, 1092x748px) Image search: [Google]
H3geDn.png
2MB, 1092x748px
>>159510300
What's a Riichi?

I understand that Ron is where you use the opponent's discarded tile to complete a hand, but why in landmine mahjong are they always in tenpai? Isn't it quite likely that with 34 tiles, they'll end up with a complete mahjong hand?
>>
File: test.png (341KB, 534x687px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
341KB, 534x687px
>5 chapters later OP realizes that they weren't even playing mahjong
How about I use my trap card to put your royal straight flash into prison, putting you into zugzwang to make you give up your bulbasaur. The score is 15/love, and it's your move.
>>
>>159510811
If you wanted to say you're not intelligent enough for mahjong, you could just say that.
>>
>>159510783
Minefield Mahjong is a special ruleset that requires each player to only need one tile to complete their hand, with victory only gainable through the other player's discards
Riichi is a move in normal mahjong that gives your hand more value through special conditions, but each player starts in Riichi in Minefield Mahjong to make handbuilding easier (since every hand needs to have a set value to be valid).
>>
>>159510966
I really just wanted to test the image, so I wrote whatever came to mind. I apologize.
>>
>>159510783
>What's a Riichi?
First day here?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.