[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the actual fuck is there a menorah in Nazi Soldier's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why the actual fuck is there a menorah in Nazi Soldier's bedchamber? Unless he was a happy merchant in his previous life and as punishment he had been birthed as a Nazi I cannot this inclusion of furniture to be plausible in any way whatsoever. Is the reason why he looks such a bitter cunt because he did the 10 chambers into money match and lost both his shekels and his life at the first round of gassing?
>>
>>159451640
The amount of times I have seen a misplaced menorah in anime, I'm going to guess that nips aren't fully aware of it's meaning and just think it's a decorative candle holder. I noticed it while I was rewatching Strawberry Panic. There's a menorah in a Catholic church.
>>
>>159451640
You know the Nazis stole a lot of artwork and shiny keepsakes, right? Especially from Jews.
>>
>>159452658
Why would they confiscate a shitty candle holder that bears no significance to anyone who isn't celebrating Hanukkah
>>
>>159452736
Because it holds 7 candles, that is like 7 candle power brightness.
>>
>>159452736
It looks nice and holds a lot of candles. Also they are dicks.
>>
>>159452499
>There's a menorah in a Catholic church.

Kek. I really have to watch that one of these days.
>>
>implying
Considering the servant he's playing against is a rabbi whose objective is to build a golem, I don't find this weird at all. Hell this is probably intentional.
>>
>>159452736
So they don't have to waste electricity
>>
>>159453412
So he really is a jew then
>>
>>159451640
They tell you in the episode that the guy he's playing chess against is Avicebron, you dumbfuck. Look up who that is if you don't know.
>>
>>159452736
That's not a Hanukkiah, anon, those have 9 branches.
>>
Second episode preview. I wonder how many faggots will fap to Astolfo before realising it was trap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJNlbV0TUU
>>
because hitler was jewish
>>
>>159453464
So, a jew is working for ex-nazi?
>>
>>159452736
You wouldn't?
>>
>>159455594
You'd be surprised if you looked at a history book.
>>
File: 013.png (2MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
013.png
2MB, 1114x1600px
>>159451640
It's a pity they skipped his little nazi flashback, maybe they'll show it later.
>>
>>159455594
He's contracted to Roche (the kid), not Darnic. That aside, Avicebron is exactly the sort of person who would find that kind of thing to be completely irrelevant.
>>
>>159455594
He does not care as long as he can do his work
>>
>>159451640

Does that look like a bedchamber?

It's a study, not a goddamn sleeping room.
>>
>>159455499
The real question is how many will fap harder.
>>
>>159455594
>>159455843
Usually, it's a ex-nazi working for Jews

One of the most famous SS officers of the war became an Israeli hitman

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.711115
>>
>>159451640
i dont get it
>>
>>159458823
Are you stupid, mate?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.