[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't even pretend this isn't one of the best animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (292KB, 1167x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1167x819px
Don't even pretend this isn't one of the best animated films of the decade.
>>
File: begging you please.jpg (111KB, 641x679px) Image search: [Google]
begging you please.jpg
111KB, 641x679px
i'm begging ya, on my knees even

go back to >>>tumblr
>>
>>159439646
in terms of animation quality its great but the content, and story leave a lot to be desired.
>>
>>159439646
Its literally the worst movie Ive ever watched in my whole life
I went to theaters to watch it to finally be done with this poor excuse for a franchise and even the smelly weebs there were fucking bored and bashing it
A friend of mine even left the theater in the middle of the section and everyone was laughing about how bad it was on the exit
Its just this fucking bad
>>
>>159440761
You clearly haven't seen the other Naruto/Bleach movies then.

Good for you.
>>
>>159443487
I have seen literally all Naruto content out there including OVAs and this was by far the fucking worst
No clue of what Blecka is thou
>>
File: Moon Man.png (845KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Man.png
845KB, 960x576px
>>159439646
The Last had the most fucked up ending for Naruto.

Orchimaru, Sasuke, Madara, Tobi, Kaguya, Pain, Kabuto and others all get their dreams to come true or some kind of good resolution and get away with it.

Toneri just eats fucking shit and lives in an empty moon with nothing. No sight, no servants, no water, no wife, nothing. Naruto should've just killed the guy.
>>
>>159439646
There isn't anything worth seeing in that movie unless you are a hardcore NH shipfaggot.
>>
>>159440761
>the smelly weebs there were fucking bored and bashing it
Were they Sasukefags?
>>
>>159443558
You're telling me then that you've hated this more than the literal filler garbage of both series despite it adding actually something to the story. I can get you not liking it, but defending the other disastrous movies show that you're biased as fuck. NScuck.

>>159444121
For wanting to destroy the Earth by crashing the moon into it, he got off pretty easily. They offered him to come to Earth, he just didn't want to.
>>
>>159439646
>nurutu
>anything but dogshit
pick one and only one
>>
I recently watched the Boruto film and came away from it feeling not only was it excellent, but also on another level compared to The Last. The later of the two had the advantage of being able to tie widely sought after loose ends regarding romantic relationships and could showcase a Naruto at the pinnacle of his abilities. On the other hand, Boruto was an entirely new character surrounded by a new cast and having the burden of starting from scratch which makes it that much more impressive. I didn't think The Last's animation was consistent either, and especially didn't care for the NTR bait and ending the movie in such cheesy fashion.
>>
>>159439646
>image.jpg

Nothing more cancerous than Narutard mobile posters.
>>
>>159444457
>For wanting to destroy the Earth by crashing the moon into it.
This was his clans idea and he was forced to do it.

>They offered him to come to Earth.
And gain what from it? All he wanted was Hinata and since she rejected him, there was no reason to go to Earth.
>>
Even as a long time NaruHina movie, it's not much more than okay. The plot is pretty weird, especially given that it's canon. I appreciated the NaruHina stuff and some of the fights were cool like Naruto showing off a remote controlled Rasenshuriken and lolstomping Toneri, but yeah the plot was dumb.

Boruto was the better movie despite Boruto being a piece of shit.
>>
The 19/20 year old character designs are great though. I'm glad that the anime actually gave them a bit more use. All of the girls in particular look excellent, especially Hinata, but even Sakura looks way better.
>>
>>159439646
it's mediocre in every way other than the art/animation

the story is an awful damsel-in-distress tale that made hinata look terrible. the "romance" is laughable. i want to say that this movie should have been entirely focused on the romance between naruto and hinata but the character writing left a lot to be desired, so if it just focused on that aspect it'd probably somehow end up being worse. also, as far as i can tell, this is the beginning of hinata's character assassination with her becoming EVEN MORE USELESS by just saying "fuck it" and stops fighting as if she isn't one of the leaf's top jonin, a lifestyle which is continued in boruto for no fucking reason whatsoever.

when it comes to naruto movies, the boruto movie is the best one, and the rest of them range from mediocre to shit.
>>
>>159447739
>this movie should have been entirely focused on the romance between naruto and hinata
But it did
>>
>>159439646
I just watched this and Boruto, and the Boruto movie blew it out of the water. Naruto just didn't feel right in The Last, his lines and delivery seemed off. I don't like Boruto as a character, but his movie had feels and action leagues ahead of The Last.
>>
>>159447739
>damsel-in-distress
Was it even that? Moon Man didn't want to hurt Hinata.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.