[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we can all agree that this anime not only was the anime of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: sukasuka.png (817KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sukasuka.png
817KB, 1920x1200px
we can all agree that this anime not only was the anime of the season, but the anime of the year so far
>>
Willem turns into a beast and everyone lives happy ever after.
Besides Kutori she's dead
>>
>>159434596
Cthulhu a shit
>>
File: 1498899873119.jpg (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498899873119.jpg
322KB, 1280x720px
>>159434596
It was pretty good. But not the best this season.
Aots goes to the fags.
>>
It was actually pretty mediocre and if you fell for the childlike, clumsy emotional appeals you have a very high tolerance for being overtly manipulated.
The 'sad scenes' were so overdone and cliche that they ended up losing all strength and felt forced, and so empathy was reduced as the situation just seems ridiculous.
Long story short, if you think it's anything other than just okay then you're a moron.
>>
Not anime of the year but it was certainly one of the very very few that triggered some emotions for me. I like most anime but rather watch them out of pure curiousity or some harmless, slight fun but I barely ever get sad or happy when series want me to get sad/happy. This here kinda worked for me even though I didn't even like the first ~3 or so episodes.
>>
>>159435327
ColdSteel
>>
>>159434596
Anime of the year? I wouldn't go that far. Definitely enjoyed it though.
>>
>>159435327
ok
>>
>>159435327
sorry it's not like yuru yuri or any other trash like that
>>
>>159434596
Anime of the season sure, but anime of the year? That's pushing it a little, I don't care how good Scarborough Fair was.
>>
Nah. The last episode was good but overall the suffering and deathflags were a bit ham-handed.
>>
>>159434596
The first and last episodes are good, the rest is okay. It was easily AOTS though.
>>
>>159435468
Yep. It was okay. I liked it, but saying it was great because 'oh my god so sad ;_;' makes you retarded.
>>
>>159435327
Sad scenes and sympathy are subjective as fuck though. Depending on who you are and what kind of past or experience you have you will probably cry due to some completely different stories than another person.
Most people cried their shit out because of Clannad for example, but while I recognize that it was made really well I never really cared, it just didn't resonate with me but then I find other series sad as fuck other people consider as boring or cheap.
>>
>>159434596
That would require me to even know what this is.
>>
>>159434596
We can at least agree that episode 1 was one of the greatest first episodes ever.
>>
>>159434596
It was good, but AOTS was Uchouten Kazoku 2.
>>
>>159434596
it was 5/10
>>
What were some good anime from last season? Missed a bunch since moving and shit. Saw this one and fuck I felt empty. Atleast we have ren.
>>
>>159439709
Nothing, last season sucked
>>
>>159434596
No.

I wanted to like it. Like really, after the opening of the first episode I actually got hyped for once and thought it was a show where I was going to cry like a bitch at the end.

The show was everything mediocre. Poor exploration of the world, poor exploration of Wilhelm as a character, a lot of things not properly presented to make you feel anything for the characters. Why the fuck should I feel anything for Wilhelm crying about fighting and not being able to protect anything when you never actually saw his struggles of his past and only saw glimpses of his daughter or whatever? Why should I feel sad about Liliwhateverfuck dying to save Wilhelm?

The show needed like twice the episodes and materials to actually make you feel immersed in the world and empathize with Wilhelm, and to also properly develop Ctholly's relationship with the MC. It's a 6/10 show at best and some points for trying, but squandered potential.
>>
>>159434740
do you think beast-willem and beast-nephrem spend their beast days fucking luck animals?
>>
>>159434596
Utter trash.
>>
File: DD5V9hxVYAIjOuV.jpg (122KB, 1013x1700px) Image search: [Google]
DD5V9hxVYAIjOuV.jpg
122KB, 1013x1700px
That was just a very good commercial for one of the best light novels. I give it high score, but it's still just commercial.
Ah, but i cried a lot on the end of volume 4. What a shitty fate for the most faithful daughter.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.