[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years later >this is STILL the single greatest piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: end of eva.jpg (16KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
end of eva.jpg
16KB, 182x268px
>20 years later
>this is STILL the single greatest piece of animation to come out of Japan

How did they do it?
>>
Just what you'd expect from the master, Anno
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGBpD0aMQxQ
>>
I would argue the disappearance of suzemiya, is as good and in some cases better.
>>
by closing your eyes from everything they've released since
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 225x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 225x332px
>33 years later
>this is STILL the single greatest piece of animation to come out of Japan

How did they do it?
>>
>>159409990
Anno and his depression

thats how
>>
>>159409990
nice meme
>>
File: IMG_7889.png (217KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7889.png
217KB, 640x360px
>>159409990
>people still think Eva hasn't been surpassed
>>
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_N72EBYRpE
>>
>>159409990
Cos one talented individual planned an entire story beforehand, with a beginning, middle and end, and specific themes he wanted to explore. And then they (mostly) managed to translate it into one huge aimated series (with a bit of a fuckup at the end when they ran out of money and had to make the ending twice, but did still manage to recover and complete it properly).

Most dickheads just start off with a premise and then make shit up as they go along.
>>
>>159410426
Literally what?
>>
>>159409990
Dude Christian iconography lmao
>>
I wish I could erase this fucking movie from my memory only so I could watch it for the first time all over again.
>>
>>159416610
When I grow up I'm going to buy the whole of NEG, plus EoE, plus the manga, plus a packet of them pills that make you forget a particular story, plus a lifetime's supply of food and water, and lock myself in my house to enoy Eva over and over again till I die.

Bonus side-effect: will never have to speak to actual humans again
>>
>>159409990
Twenty years from now you'll still have shit taste.
>>
>>159415921
Yeah, those were definitely eva 01 and sachiel.
What game is that? Why holding back on the references ? Trying to keep it a secret? Is it 4.0 all along?
>>
>>159416974
Dunno what game that is, but looked like the premise was all sorts of famous giant characters coming to life and larking about treading on stuff. the Eva ones were just part of a longer list of enormous lads.
>>
>>159416974
It's like the disaster report and raw danger games but you have to survive in a city full of robot battles instead
>>
File: GM.webm (1MB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
GM.webm
1MB, 824x464px
>>159409990

Greatman was better.
>>
>>159410426
Kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.