[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alliance of Free Planets >futuristic modern society, industrialised,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: logh.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>Alliance of Free Planets
>futuristic modern society, industrialised, developed worlds, huge cyberpunk tier cities, scientific minded people.

>Empire
>Society is fucking pre-industrial agarian, people ride around on horses as transport, farming is done with literal hoes and hand tools and shit, the vast majority of the population are literal illiterate serfs. In the towns, villages, we see they still use fireplaces and fire torches for fucking lighting.

>Series has to make the Alliance go full retard to even give the Empire a fighting chance.
>Every time Yang is about to make the empire eat shit and die, some asspull happens that forces Yang to go back to the capital and deal with political bullshit.

Lets be honest here, the without the ridiculous asspulls the writer does, the Empire would have been pretty much defeated once Iserlohn fell.

I mean, that fucking joke invasion of the empire where they just rush in and get surrounded and annihilated. That was just flat out terrible writing. "We're not going to listen to all our generals and the fucking hero of our entire nation, we're going to listen to fuckstick retardo over here, 1st day on the job, with the legit the most worst, most amateurish strategy thought of in human history".

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.