[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You begin conceptualizing a story > what if a % of human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 0MUJh5Ud.jpg (113KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
0MUJh5Ud.jpg
113KB, 851x315px
You begin conceptualizing a story

> what if a % of human start being born with super powers

What makes you go down the road of Shounen instead of Seinen

> how much Shounen can we fucking we jesus sick of this shit
>>
File: f10452ef929e9ab9c8b4aba7c9226b3a.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f10452ef929e9ab9c8b4aba7c9226b3a.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
How would society even function with everyone having some kind of power

even the shitty powers of his mother is something that can kill and destroy even make her a billionaire

> what makes a writer say fuck away with exploring all those deep and philosophical ideas and lets make another shut off your brain and just feel anime

i still fucking felt in shin sekai yori
>>
File: 4234d.png (162KB, 420x219px)
4234d.png
162KB, 420x219px
& this isnt smart feeling
>>
>>159378184
write in English and maybe I will give you a proper answer
>>
>>159378184
is this even in english
>>
>>159378184
>What makes you go down the road of Shounen instead of Seinen
I don't know, maybe wanting to create manga for a shounen magazine?
For the record, I like both BnHA and SSY.
>>
>>159378502
Oh No! Small floating objects how can any one survive
>>
>>159379914
#1 stop your heart
#2 block your air passage
#3 become a billionaire by playing
#4 roulette
#5 invest you money in stock and kill company CEOs like in death note and that not giving it any thought
>>
>>159378184
>what makes you go down the road of Shounen instead of Seinen
Because you're submitting your manuscript to a shounen magazine instead of a seinen one? Are you one of those dipshits who thinks shounen and seinen are genres and that there's a hierarchy where seinen > shounen? They are just demographics.
>>
File: 3fef.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3fef.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>159379914
i want an anime with someone with a shitty version of telekinesis living in the normal world and watch them rise to to ruler of the world by killing gambling and shit like that her power has endless possibilities
>>
>>159378184
Well, SSY is one of the worst anime I've ever seen and BnHA is at least tolerable, so that's not a great example to prove your point, OP. Whatever the fuck your "point" is.
>>
>>159380412
kys fucker if i would only find u the things i would do to U IF U ONLY FUCKING KNEW IF U ONLY KNEW name a better anime faggot
>>
File: MHA_kabegami_A.png (3MB, 1600x1280px)
MHA_kabegami_A.png
3MB, 1600x1280px
im on episode 4 the name of this show is boku no hero academia (ACADEMIA) is this whole series in a school is this another fucking school anime
>>
>>159380605
No
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.