[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've receive the full powers of any dbz character for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3297.jpg (222KB, 733x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3297.jpg
222KB, 733x500px
You've receive the full powers of any dbz character for the next 10 years /a/. What do you do. remember after 10 yrs you lose the power so there might be consequences... unless you go chaotic evil and destroy the planet.
>>
>>159353167
>You've receive the full powers of any dbz character for the next 10 years /a/. What do you do.
Kill 7 billion people. Let the rain forest and animals have their planet back.
>>
Fly around the world a couple times and maybe visit some other countries. I might even join the military since I'd be bullet resistant and super fit. I don't have many problems that flying and super strength would solve.
>>
Yajirobe I guess because I don't want to actually have to do anything.
>>
>>159353167
Figure out how to have my own powers by the time it's over. Surely this could lead to some scientific breakthroughs regarding energy efficiency and bioengineering muscle density.
>>
Instant transmission.
I skip on commute.
Seriously who would pick anything else.
>>
>>159355065
Take Bulma's brainpower and you should be done in 5 years, worst case scenario you end up being filthy rich.
>>
Kill off everyone that doesn't belong the Christian/Western world, excluding Japan and South Korea.
>>
>>159353167
destroy california
>>
>>159353167
Kami or Dende, then I create Dragon Balls and wish for permanent powers.
>>
Goku. First make a yt vid declaring myself a god. First few months Destroy the Middle East and Northern Africa and North Korea getting rid of terroist filth.
Next take out Chinese and Russian govs maybe destroy half of china and indias population for the planet.

By now yt vid should have gone viral. I am seen as a demon or a god wiping out evil.
Next I make another viral vid saying govs and corporations better completely make switch to green energy in 5 yrs for global warming if not I'll blow up their headquarters/ kill the gov officials against it.
I'll also threaten the same of pharmaceutical and medical reasearch if that are for money and not the people.
I'll force countries to disband their militaries I am the new world law now.
In the interim I'll go after and kill violent criminals and corporate gangsters and corrupt officials sucking the life out of society.
After ten years of eradicating terroism, saving the planet and advancing green tech, decreasing violence, and andvancing med reasearch while greatly reducing cost of mess I'll lose my powers and be killed by government forces. I'll go down in history as either earths greatest martyr or villain.

I will be remembered forever.
>>
Goku is the only right choice. He really have all power. Teleportation being the best.
First I'd wear the mask then rape a lot of loli. Learning to recognise Japanese loli's ki, German loli's ki ect.. I'd rape so much with the mask I'll be rapeman.
then probably >>159356628 +killing all jews
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.