[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>software dev company that hires out of high school >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>software dev company that hires out of high school
>every person in the office has some sort of mental disability or other disruptive characteristic
>one even literally just sleeps on the floor during business hours

So when is it revealed that this company is just a front for laundering yakuza money?
>>
>>159332201
Sounds like 4 out of 5 software companies I've worked at. 5th was kinda sorta military-related and had all sorts of rules and regulations including uniforms and not letting people stay overtime.
>>
File: newgame.jpg (18KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
newgame.jpg
18KB, 300x169px
yfw Aoba is the undercover yakuza boss
>>
>>159332201

>every person in the office has some sort of mental disability or other disruptive characteristic
>one even literally just sleeps on the floor during business hours

But that's exactly what software companies are like
>>
File: shizuku32.jpg (130KB, 887x720px) Image search: [Google]
shizuku32.jpg
130KB, 887x720px
>>159332201
It's a front for a lesbian cake to create a harem of cute lesbian girls.
>>
>>159332201
But she isn't a software dev.
>>
>>159332201
Literally 4chan
>>
>>159332201
It's more likely than you'd think.
>>
>>159332201
>front
No, that's exactly how it works irl. Especially if they do contracted labor.
>>
>>159332201
Either that or the company is run by SJWs
>>
>>159332201
>>every person in the office has some sort of mental disability or other disruptive characteristic
This part is accurate.
>>
>>159332493
I want to be part of that harem.
>>
>>159332975
Haha no, SJW or not, just about every company is milking their project to record more labor hours and sprints are specifically designed so that the least amount of (reasonable) work can be done in a certain time period. Things only pick up when there's a hard deadline and there's something specific the customer or company wants. If you are dealing with an indefinite project that sort of gets renewed, or you have customers or the company itself is indecisive or unsure of what they want, you're going to spend most of your days twiddling your thumbs. And that's not even counting the part after you automate and streamline most of the shit you have to do.

And as far as the mental illness shit is concerned thats everywhere. You'll find nutcases working everywhere because employers legally can't turn them away for being nutcases, and if they check the disability box they have to be accommodated if we are talking about a public company.
>>
>>159332201
Look if you asked me if I wanted to watch a show that was grounded and made sense realistically or a show about attractive and mentally disabled girls doing things I'd choose the latter any day.
>>
>>159332201
Those are all pretty common things for game dev companies, except the people usually are smelly guys rather than cute girls.
>>
>>159333800
Well what little I know is limited to bigger game devs, and those require a bachelor's degree at the minimum with prior work experience, and if you don't know what you're doing since day 1 you can pretty much give up on hope.
>>
>>159332201
Yeah, as the other Anons have said, aside from the fact that these are cute girls and not guys its closer to real Devs than 95% of anime is to what ever it is portraying
>>
>most video games are poorly coded messes
Really makes me think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.