[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly was the problem people had with Aldnoah Zero? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What exactly was the problem people had with Aldnoah Zero? Whenever I see comments about how they're excited for Re:Creators it comes with the addendum "despite the studio's work in AZ". Was it really such a dumpster fire?
>>
It's a case of the ending being so bad, people forgot the entire previous season was consistently good.
>>
>Was it really such a dumpster fire?
Yes, and S1 was shit too.
>>
>>159306120
Were you not here when it aired, or what?
>>
>>159306370

I caught a few threads here and there during the first season. I didn't have internet access when the second one aired.

Regardless I still fail to see what makes it so bad. Yeah it was lukewarm but I didn't catch any jarring animation issues or plot contrivances that throws it into the realm of bad
>>
>>159306120
It was objectively from all angles a massive pile of shit.
>>
It sucked.
>>
>>159306120
It was a soap opera that had a bad end which made the loyal fans of the series turn against it.
>>
>>159306120
Character motivations and actions were pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>159306120
It wasn't good, but everyone hates it because A/Z threads got too much hype, attention and thus too much shitposting even before anime started airing. It got hype because of big names: Urobuchi (no one knew yet that he would leave after 3rd episode), Aoki (F/Z and KnK), Sawano (past his peak popularity, but still popular). And it got lots of attention and shitposting because of Aniplex' massive advertisement campaign. Like one of producers said that A/Z would be Gundam killer. So people didn't forgive it a single mistake.
I wish I could erase my memories of reading and posting in those A/Z threads. It was nothing but shitposting and autistic arguing.
>>
>>159309813
It was fucking amazing how no one got their way.

>Butcherfags got betrayed and turned against the show by episode 3
>Aokifags turned against him after the bait and switch in S1 finale
>The few /m/enchildren who liked it got sick of Inaho
>Trainwreckfags got sick of it by season 2
>Fujos were assblasted with that downer, anti-climactic ending

Nobody one. Zero.
>>
>>159310715
>>Fujos were assblasted with that downer, anti-climactic ending
Ending alongside with torture scene were the only sweet things for fujos.
We were assblasted because MC and Slaine had too little interactions between them for shipping fuel. And there were nothing to shlic about except Slain being a fucktoy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.