[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Kanki's weakness? Keisha also said that he noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: img000021.png (355KB, 814x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000021.png
355KB, 814x1200px
What is Kanki's weakness?
Keisha also said that he noticed it but Keisha died.
>>
He takes big gambles that could bite him in the ass badly in order to win, like leaving his HQ unguarded or when he let the Zhao take the fort
Leaving his HQ unguarded is what will make him lose to Riboku
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fei_(233_BCE)
>>
Also now that I think about it he's always been like that, can't win without leaving huge openings
When he killed Renpa's strategist he had his camp raided by Kashibou
When he went to kill Sekai his side of the pass fell and the watchtower was burned
When he let the Zhao take the fort, if Kisui didn't act like he did he would have lost it forever
>>
isn't zhao vs qin a stalemate?
>>
>>159289414
ousen is gonna rekt riboku and pound zhao women
>>
>>159289414
Yes, until the king of Zhao was convinced by Qin spies that Riboku was going to stage a revolt and sentences him to death.

I would like to see how Kingdom will twist this event.
>>
>good manga - no posters
>shitty waifu thread - 300+ replies
>>
>>159289466
I think King of Zhao will order an execution of Riboku, but it will fail. We will see Riboku leaving to other place, like Shu (or what was that south dynasty called), under different name. Also I think Qins invasions on Zhao will be combined so we wont have two different ones.
>>
>>159291215
Riboku serving qin will be too OP, Riboku himself said that he would like to serve a king like Sei but I don't see riboku betraying Zhao and his peopke
>>
>>159289616
Welcome to /a/. We just need to prove to these fags that Kyoukai shits on all of their waifus and they'll flock to Kingdom.
>>
File: EEBSubJ.png (72KB, 352x388px) Image search: [Google]
EEBSubJ.png
72KB, 352x388px
>>159291757
Kyoukai is the best girl.
>>159289616
Kingdom is definitely one of the best manga out there right now. Reminds me of Golden Age Berserk somewhat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.