[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I saw a few attempts at a thread of this a couple days ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

So I saw a few attempts at a thread of this a couple days ago
Decided to watch it and it wasn't bad.
CG is early CG but it's passable enough
I just wish MC got that monster girl Mutio or at least tried to live a happy life with her
>>
You could feel for those monsters after the conflict was over. They were monsters, but they were also people who lost everything. It was great for its time.

>Watching this on Toonami
>Mutio nipples outta nowhere
>I was recording it on VCR
>Paused the recording at the tits scene

Ah, youth.
>>
Music was good at least.
>>
I think the show would benefit from a remake

>>159284150
Mutio is cute

>>159284151
Surprisingly yeah
>>
File: mutio2.gif (2MB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
mutio2.gif
2MB, 500x325px
>>159284040
>not posting the gif
>>
>>159284697
I would pleasure myself with that fish
>>
File: mutio.gif (970KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mutio.gif
970KB, 500x375px
>>159284856
>>
What do you know a few doujins exist
>>
>wipe out all land-based bio diversity
>but I am le misunderstood ecological scientist

Thing that annoyed me the most was how they treated zorndyke as someone to be respected or admired.
>>
that shark beating the crap of the fish women marked me.

pretty much what my father did with my mother, that show made me stand up for her in a way
>>
File: 1287170603042.jpg (246KB, 1000x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1287170603042.jpg
246KB, 1000x1792px
Anyone have a webm of that street shark ending fight?
>>
>>159285154
t. speedreader

The humans all hated zorndyke and saw him as a despicable traitor, and zorndyke didn't care about 'bio-diversity' he cared about deleting humans* to make way a new species of intelligent life that could live in harmony with it's environment because he rejected the culture of a humanity that required infinite growth and infinite exploitation of infinite resources, which he thought was doomed to fail and take all life with it.There was no misunderstanding there was just different goals and value systems in conflict with each other.

*though he wanted to test the humans to see if, free of the rapacious capitalist engine that drove him to despair, they could live in harmony with different life, even life as atrocious to them as the beastmen

tl;dr zorndyke did nothing wrong, monstergrills a best, fuck that CGI, Renji Murata is my waifu
>>
>>159285154
the scientist gave them strength to fight the long oppressors a.k.a humans. Of course they are going to respect him.
You said he ended up destroying bio diversity, but from their perspective, animals didn't had a chance and the only fate that awaited them was to be a slave or get killed. For that reason, animals dying didn't mean much to them if it will contribute to the end of humanity. It completely makes sense.
>>
>>159285340
why is she so cute?
>>
>>159284522
I want an entire new series of this, I want more Mutio in my life
>>
File: sharko.jpg (187KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
sharko.jpg
187KB, 960x720px
>>159285285
>that shark beating the crap of the fish women marked me
>pretty much what my father did with my mother, that show made me stand up for her in a way

You do know that Mutio literally went back to that shark monster who raped and beat the shit out of her at the end of the show?

I guess it is sort of a good parallel for how women always go back to the men who abuse them.
>>
File: 58367728_p9.png (311KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58367728_p9.png
311KB, 708x1000px
>>159284040
>>159284856
There are some good doujinshi for that.
>>
>>159284040
it this the series with NTR? or do I remember something wrong?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.