[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>villain was just protecting everyone from a bigger enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 9389830829.png (264KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
9389830829.png
264KB, 400x302px
>villain was just protecting everyone from a bigger enemy all along
I love this
>>
File: 1496456732698.png (252KB, 579x329px)
1496456732698.png
252KB, 579x329px
>We will never have a sidestory where Simon going full conqueror like the prologue
i just don't like hobo Simon
>>
>>159270049
>We will never have a full-fledged adaptation of the original war

Why even live
>>
>>159270049
>"As Kessler's secrets played out in my mind, I finally began to understand. I saw his nemesis, a beast intent on extinguishing all life. In those early days, Kessler could have used his powers to stop it, but instead he fled with his family, leaving others to fend for themselves. Hunted for years, Kessler and his family watched as the rest of the world went to hell...and then it was too late, too late to fight, too late to save anyone. In that moment of failure and grief, he used his newest and most dangerous power. He went on a one way trip back in time, attempting to rewrite history. Kessler seized control of the First Sons and accelerated the Ray Sphere's development. Decades spent plotting the blast, organizing the quarantine, finding me. Yet the thing that drove him forward, Kessler's sole link to the past, was a picture from his wedding day...when he married Trish, with Zeke as his best man. My brain lurched, unable to accept that Kessler and I were the same person, that he'd come back in time to mold me into the savior he failed to be, going so far as to kill the woman he loved--I loved--so that I wouldn't be tied down by emotions. No, Kessler wanted me strong, ruthless, so that when I faced the beast, I'd be capable of making impossible decisions all for the common good."
>>
>>159275146
I like how Infamous 2 never really spoils who Kessler is.
>>
File: 1481604042683.png (426KB, 720x720px)
1481604042683.png
426KB, 720x720px
>>159270049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFwQkOC7a0&feature=youtu.be&t=20s
My favourite scene of all time
>>
>>159278625
0:20
sorry
>>
>>159270049
Lord Genome was Kenshiro-tiers of manly.
>>
>>159271016
>>159273379
>>
File: 1411725399238.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411725399238.gif
1MB, 478x360px
>>159280589
Stop.
I feel the crushing march of time enough without this bullshit.
>>
>>159280629
how old are you?
>>
>>159280791
>>
>>159271016
That ending was so feelsbadman. Why would they make the rest of his like look lonely an depressing while the world he built moves on without him. Not to mention loosing the Girl.

The story should have ended with him going off on the new spaceship to lead the next adventure, It makes no sense otherwise. He promised to protect the universe, he can't spend the rest of his life planting flowers for his dead wife like wtf.
>>
>>159282467
>"We wanted to show human aging in Gurren Lagann. We will get old. We will get wrinkles. We will, sooner or later, eventually die. But it's not a bad thing. It is human, and it is happiness."

>"When you are young, you tend to say things like 'Who do you think I am?' but when you get older, you find it who you are no longer matters."

>The meaning of Simon's "I'm nobody..." line:

>"Until he asks that, he wonders who he is… he starts to say who he is but stops. But in that scene, the boy doesn't care who he is. There is meaning that he is talking with a boy. Gurren is Simon's story. And it continues with the boy. So the boy represents the next generation, and the next generation doesn't care who you are."

>"If you are young in your twenties, please watch your Gurren Lagann DVDs again in twenty years. You might see something you didn't see when you were in your twenties."

Young people BTFO
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
Why don't people like hobo Simon? I thought it was great.
>>
>>159282467
He ended up traveling Earth fulfilling his dead wife's dream while his trusted friend carried out his duty on the galactic stage. It was a sad and bittersweet end, but I can see why it works.
>>
>>159282593
If you look at it like that It's a pretty cool ending. I still won't like it but hey maybe years down the line when I remember it, it will be more relatable. Though it's already been years since I watched it and I can't say it's any less sad.
>>
>>159282593
I'm getting the shivers just from reading this.
>>
>>159280818
so only 5 years older than me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.