[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 98

File: 10.png (157KB, 859x582px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
157KB, 859x582px
Are you satisfied with how Sanji's family drama was handled this arc?
>>
>>159209544
No
>>
>>159209544
Wanted to see him kick their faces in. Otherwise yeah.
>>
>>159209625
Why not?
>>
>>159209544
I actually really felt bad for Sanji in his flashback but since he's proven himself to be a cunt(beating the shit out of his captain, insulting his crew) I feel like this cuckish response from him makes sense.

I wanted to see them get BTFO initially but Sanji's jobbing and general shit attitude made me okay with this resolution. However, there is still more of their drama to come.
>>
No, but it could be worse.
>>
Year of Jinbe 's death
>>
>>159209544
I was already disappointed when Sanji decided to leave the crew. I thought they were already past that type of shit after Enies Lobby and Robin.
>>
I always want things to go edgier than they should.
>>
If they didn't do anything underhanded, could he beat them all?
>>
File: 1498944017623.jpg (4MB, 2000x7655px) Image search: [Google]
1498944017623.jpg
4MB, 2000x7655px
For new thread.
>>
>44 chapters between the beginning of Alabasta and the start of the Crocodile fight
>47 chapters between the beginning of Skypiea and the start of the Enel fight
>82 chapters between the beginning of Dressrosa and the start of the Doffy fight
>45 chapters between the beginning of Whole Cake and the start of the Big Mom fight
Looks like Oda came to his senses after the Dressrosa debacle
>>
>>159210205
Somebody do this even more thorougly.
>>
>>159210473
>Not liking 2-year exposition
>>
>>159210190
that was the purpose of showing his fight vs judge. judge landed several of his named attacks and sanji was just smoken and thinken
>>
>>159210205

reminder that the dog zombie literally raped nami
>>
File: BMdown.png (2MB, 800x3040px)
BMdown.png
2MB, 800x3040px
Daily reminder that BigMEME is going down
>>
>>159210623
did he put penis in vagoo tho?
>>
>>159210583
I do.
>>
>>159209544
The power ranger shit was weird and looked like shit. Other than that it was fine
>>
File: 149892806244278.gif (3MB, 738x800px) Image search: [Google]
149892806244278.gif
3MB, 738x800px
>>159209544
honestly this arc is getting worst by the chapter.i thought dressrosa was the bottom but this shit is just a pile of shite.
so much build up only to rush through it like a mofo. giving oda rest was a mistake
>>
>>159210703
why?
>>
How do you guys feel about Oda deciding to split the crew up these past two arcs? Honestly I'm kinda indifferent on it. It feels like he's trying to do the thing Togashi does with HxH, but it just doesn't work with OP as well.
>>
>>159210757
i thought power ranger stuff was bretty cool
>>
>>159210768
if we being honest everything has been subpar since the time skip
>>
>>159210786
Gives more room for subplots and twists.
>>
>>159210864
Think it was a good idea, gave time to explore other crew dynamics. Oda clearly did a great job with Brook but really should have expanded on Chopper's character. Nami hopefully gets some highlights as well.
>>
>>159210768
Wtf you talking about? Arc has been getting progressively better. Only people who dont like it now are escapefags
>>
>>159210768
You are the first person I've seen who said this arc is being rushed through.
>>
>>159210987
he's not.
>>
>>159210907
what bege, giants, jinbe, germa, wedding, not enough for you huh
>>
>>159210473
You have the comparisons for CP9 arc/Lucci, Thriller Bark/Moria, and Fishman Island/Hody, and Punk Hazard/Caesar?
>>
File: idiots.png (112KB, 426x406px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.png
112KB, 426x406px
>>159210950
>The plan Is to escape. It doesn't matter how much you fucking want to see BM wreck the SH's ir Is not happening. We are escaping. Even now that Luffy and Sanji came out, they came out to help the Vinsmoke cover Capone/Ceasar's escape.

This is what escapefags actually believe.
>>
>>159210917
Yeah. I just love it when the Strawhats are together more than when they are split apart I guess. Giving them more to bounce off each other and stuff. I miss Usopp and Robin.
>>
>>159211054
I'm just saying that more time gives more room for these things
>>
>>159211043
Every person I heard before him thought it's a fresh and return to form after Dressrosa, especially the pacing.

I really don't get what's so rushed about this arc. It's been built up enough and the pay-offs came punctually. It's been flowing with a steady pace so far. The speed feels no faster than Thriller Bark.
>>
>>159211143
Yeah. The problem with OP is that its much better read as a marathon than chapter by chapter. I think if we wait a few years and reread this arc, them being seperated actually enhances the plot by giving more time and character development to other crewmates.
>>
>>159209544
It was very stupid, with one of the most cliched childhood flashbacks ever.
Also, another crew member leaving because the safety of the crew? Why did we have to see this again?
Zeff possibly getting assassinated should of been the only reason why Sanji would leave, and he should of said really clear with the letter, and not the vague stupid shit that he would of known Luffy would completely ignore.
>>
>>159210950
>Wtf

Fuck off back to MAL/ANN or lurk more before posting.
>>
>>159210892
Everything has been about the same as usual. The Whitebeard War happened right before the timeskip, anything except skipping straight to Luffy v. Akainu is gonna seem weak and anticlimactic.

Big Mom is the red herring Yonko anyway. Whitebeard was a plot point, Kaido is the big mean baddie of the original four and Shanks has his own things going on with the main characters. Mom is just an transitional antagonist in an expository arc. The stuff we've learned about the workings of the Underworld is more important to the overall plot of the entire story than either Sanji or Big Mom's pasts.
>>
>>159210917
This. I want to see Chopper and Nami get more spotlight
>>
>>159211134
They have no hope of taking down full Yonkou army without Zoro and Franky.
>>
>>159209544
Not completely, but overall it's still been enjoyable and I believe there's still more to come, once they're out of the immediate danger of Big Mom's tea party.

At times there's been a bit too much repetition, in addition to not enough time between Judge and Sanji who are the really interesting parts of the whole thing. That being due to them being the only Vinsmokes with the full freedom of emotion (Reiju is to some extent, but has a rather dismissive response to things), as well as Sanji being one of the main cast (so we're more emotionally invested in him) and Judge having the interesting history and motives. Reiju has been enjoyable too, I like her and Sanji's interactions, she's just been in a few of those repetitive scenes.

Ideally I would have liked to have learnt a bit more about Judge, his relationship with Sanji and the effect it had on Sanji as a person so we could seen him deal with that over the course of the sub plot. The conflict between sacrifice for others vs pursuit of benefits for oneself being a way for that to be explored.

Outside of that, the confrontation in this chapter would have benefited from being longer, to have had Judge show some resistance or had his reason for going outside of Bege expanded on more. I think we'll get another scene regarding this though, or at least I'm hoping we do.
>>
>>159210892
It doesn't reach the heights of the later arcs of pre time-skip, but it still remains enjoyable in the same manner One Piece has always been at.

Zou and this arc are doing pretty good. Fishman Island all the way to Dressrosa are indeed pretty subpar, though.
>>
File: 1497539208634.jpg (496KB, 1148x870px)
1497539208634.jpg
496KB, 1148x870px
>>159209544
The problem really lies with the fact that the Vinesmoke are boring characters as a whole and only stem to serve for Sanji's character growth so you wind up not caring for them since they're all just cunts (except Reiju) so the moment Sanji rejects them come off more as "can we move along" than a triumph. I'm more interested into what Oda does with Pudding since she's been built up pretty well throughout this arc.
>>
>>159211466
She escapes with the SH's eventually. Would actually ruin her character if Oda includes another plot twist and makes her an asspull BB spy.
>>
>>159211093
>Lucci: 34 chapters, 87 if you start counting from the Water 7 arc instead of the Enies Lobby arc (but they're generally considered separate arcs)
>Gekkoh Moria: ~36 chapters (depends on what you consider the start of the fight)
>Hody: 38 chapters
>Caesar: 35 chapters
>>
>>159211280
>Also, another crew member leaving because the safety of the crew? Why did we have to see this again?
>Zeff possibly getting assassinated should of been the only reason why Sanji would leave, and he should of said really clear with the letter, and not the vague stupid shit that he would of known Luffy would completely ignore.
Seriously this. I was disappointed as fuck.
>>
>>159211280
one piece is a romance and romance works with poetry. Oda deliberately choses to repeat events from the past exemple : Crocodile being exposed to the light and Doflamingo being schooled to the ground. One lurking in the shadows while the other acting like a false God. Either that or he just lazy and I am giving him too much credit
>>
I think everyone can agree the Vinsmoke family sub-plot has been the weakest part of this arc. But honestly I actually really like Reiju and Judge's relationship with Sanji. The brothers are painfully boring though.
>>
So the Mariejois arc is going to be coming up after this one, right? Anyone else really looking forward to the boss fight against Akainu / the Elder Stars in a month or two?
>>
File: Chapter_520.png (72KB, 152x177px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_520.png
72KB, 152x177px
>>159211280
>It was very stupid, with one of the most cliched childhood flashbacks ever.

The fuck were you expecting, James Joyce? It's a goofy children's cartoon, they're gonna go with the most obvious, basic plot with the simplest, most stereotypical motivations possible and be drawn ridiculously while doing it.
>>
>>159211290
>ANN
anime news network?
>>
File: 193353f9d7b0841d6290780b87988779.jpg (664KB, 1366x818px) Image search: [Google]
193353f9d7b0841d6290780b87988779.jpg
664KB, 1366x818px
Is there any arc better than Impel Down?

>Luffy working with his past enemies
>Bon-Chan
>growing friendship between 3 and Buggy
>Magellan being an undefeated boss
>lots of new and fun characters
>dat Hannyabal scene
>antagonists being 100% right in their actions
>>
>>159211290
he's just a shitposter, doing it on purpose
>>
>>159209544
Honestly feel it hasn't added anything of value to his character or the story so far. We got everything the character needed with his ordeal with Zeff as a kid.

Obviously Oda is going for a redemption payoff, but he probably could've done that type of narration without the need to introduce more characters.
>>
>>159211736
>children
No it's not. Can't believe people are misreading One Piece this hard. It's a comedy geared towards young adult boys.
>>
>>159211392
The arc has been pretty good for Nami I'd say; she's displayed her ability to manage the crew in difficult situations, teamed with some impressive displays of power that will likely dictate the role she plays in the future, from a combat perspective.The most recent chapter in particular had a good moment for Nami when she confronted Luffy before he could recklessly charge out.

I also like the idea of having her and Usopp acting more as supports rather than direct combatants. It seems like a great way to deal with the potential difficulties in making fights for them, given how many members of the Straw Hats can fight at this point. I'm just hoping that Robin gets some more love in the combat department, if Nami isn't actively fighting I'd like Robin to get some joy in that regard.
>>
>>159211807
>last week: Luffy running through stone corridor shouting "AAAACE"
>this week: Luffy running through stone corridor shouting "AAAACE"
>next week: Luffy running through stone corridor shouting "AAAACE"
Truly the epitome of adventure and excitement that One Piece has always given its fans.
>>
>>159211625
pudding was handled like shit "muh" childhood banter meeeeh.
sanji family are just unmemorable turds besides his sister.
luffy is going to team up with every supernova confirmed.
mom's crew being underwhelmingly inefficient
>>
>>159211947
>doesn't understand the comedic genius of oda
Why do you even read One Piece?
>>
>>159209544
That scene was so ham-fisted.
No way Sanji's dad would let him hold him like this. Not even that: Sanji wouldn't reach him, as this manga has the ridiculous trope of everyone being abnormally big and Sanji has irl human size.
>>
>>159211330
>but they're generally considered separate arcs

I disagree with this. Both have the same threat and make a single story line.
>>
>>159210864
I feel the protagonist team grew too big and now he HAS to do that.
NextNakamafags are fucking desillusional. What Oda can do now, at most, is having "guests". Like we already see with Jinbe, Law, Caesar, the lion, the rabbit and so on.
>>
File: 17-1.jpg (61KB, 340x432px) Image search: [Google]
17-1.jpg
61KB, 340x432px
so, in terms of who did the most so far during this arc (in descending order):

-brook: we all know what he did
-luffy: beat one sweet commander with the help of nami, was the main party crasher and showed caramel's broken picture to big mom
-jinbe: defeated opera, freed spme of the straw hats and fought some of big mom's sons
-nami: carried luffy on her back in the seducing woods with her vivre card and teamed up with him in defeating cracker. she also provided the raid suits to the vinsmokes (we don't know if she effectively stole them or not tho)
-chopper and carrot: defeated and captured brulee who was another major plot point for the strawhats' temporary escape and for crashing the tea party after
-pedro: defeated tamago and served as a distraction for brook's infiltration. fought various big mom's forces
-sanji: basically nothing until the tea party when he managed to free his family from perospero's candy. he also seems to have taken care of his family stuff, finally

everything is correct?
>>
>>159211625
I wouldn't say Sanji's flashback weak.
>>
>>159211977
Don't know what you mean with Pudding. Why do you not like how she was handled? I thought her being a total bitch because of literally the worst mother in the world makes sense.
Agree with Sanji's family. Although I still like Judge's subversion with him being a total crybaby. He lost his chance at accomplishing his dream.
BM's crew is the most impressive pirate subordinates we've seen in the series.
Luffy won't team up with every supernova. He probably won't even meet Urouge.
>>
>>159212148
Bege, you nigger.
>>
>>159211466
I think Judge and Reiju are interesting, the former more so than the latter mind you. They just didn't get enough time to show that as fully as they perhaps should have, particularly Judge. Had Judge and Sanji had an extra chapter focused on their relationship and past before they reached WCI, I think much could have been gained.

That and having Pudding the mix as well meant there was always going to be less screen time for them to work with. As you said though, I was more interested in learning more about Pudding and how she was going to play into the arc as a whole as well as in her interactions and influences on Sanji.

I would imagine both her and Judge will get a bit more time with Sanji before the arc ends, so I'm looking forward to what that brings.
>>
>>159212148
I would put Chopper and Carrot above Nami, the mirror world was way too critical for the Brook rescue and infiltration.

The vivre card can be attributed more to Lola anyway, she just had it in her possession.
>>
>>159212148
Not necesseraly related but Jinbe had the best moment when BM fruit didn't work on him.
>>
>>159212181
Please, it was forced drama to the max.
Judge going down a laundry list on why Sanji was shit to his face just to try to pull the audience's heart strings was fucking stupid.
Not to mention the "You'll find your nakama someday!" line from Reiju was the most cringe worthy shit ever.
>>
>>159212181
Agree, but the vinsmokes themselves are kinda being out shined this arc
>>
Dont get all the hate for WCI here. Best arc in one piece so far. This is where all the world building that oda has done has started to pay off and things can only get more intense from here on out.

Subplots of Pudding and Sanji. Sanji's backstory and confrontation between Luffy/Sanji was handled very well.

Brook had an amazing role and Nami showed just how useful she can be in fights and how important she is in terms of the crew dynamic. Pedro and Jimbe had impressive moments and Pedro especially honds intrigue(why were they looking for Road poneglyph?)

Chopper and Carrot were the weak links imo, and they both had very little character development.

But besides that point the biggest highlight by far is BigMom who is imo, the best antagonist the SH's have faced ever. A legitimately scary Godzilla like cannibal autist. Her backstory was very interesting and she has clearly shown the strength of a Yonko.

Things can only get better from here imo.
>>
Man, I hope they don't pull an "OMG! Zoro was the son of [important people] all along". That shit is stupid and got old.
It's enough that they already hinted it with Franky. Everyone in that fucking crew is the son of someone important, wow, just great.
>>
>>159212501
>Zorofags so desperately want their character to be normal, thereby actually being the special snowflake in the crew b/c all others have "important backstories"
>>
>>159212368
>forced drama

I haven't heard this meme in a while. I thought everyone on /a/ forgot about it.
>>
>>159212501
>implying he won't
All the old crew members have been getting backstory upgrades for a while.
>>
File: IMG_5711.jpg (214KB, 750x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5711.jpg
214KB, 750x1084px
>>159209544
Yes
>>
>>159212541
>>159212569
Nami, Chopper, Brook, and Franky don't have meme parentage.
>>
>>159212501
I don't think we'll get any backstory regarding Zoro's origin.

I can bet his master is from Wano, though.
>>
>>159212653
They're all post-East Blue crew mates and don't need it yet.
>>
>>159212653
>Nami
Not revealed
>Chopper
A fucking reindeer
Brook
>Is old af, parentage doesnt matter but likely has ties to revolutionary army
Frankie
>Not revealed yet

All will probably end up having "important" backstories instead of being literal whos.
>>
>>159212489
I really like Big Mom. It's funny because all of Luffy's major enemies have been really smart, and I always wondered how someone like Luffy, who is a total idiot would manage becoming the PK. With BM, Luffy isn't the only strong retard in the series. It's interesting.
>>
>>159211865
Don't lie to yourself anon, it's for children, 8 to 18. That's not young adult. Not here, not in Japan.
>>
>>159212238
>Why do you not like how she was handled?
Not that guy, but I think most everyone would agree that the kiss of oath scene with Pudding was pretty damn ham-fisted. I think the idea of her past being similar to Sanji's was a really good one, examining how two similar situations can garner vastly different responses and subsequent effects later in life. It would be a great way for the two to connect. However, it should have been handled better as it came across as far too easy a reaction at the time, given what we saw of her in her bitch mode, teamed with conflicting with what we knew of Big Mom's whole deal with diversity in Totto Land.
>>
>>159212781
BM isn't retarded though. Because she clearly knows how to play strategy. However she is mentally ill, as is Luffy in a way so theres a good contrast.
>>
>>159212653
You can bet your ass Franky will.
Wouldn't surprise me if Nami was the missing daughter of [importante people] that Bellemere saved.

Fuck Oda, godamn it. Luffy didn't need to be a son of Dragon, Dragon himself son of Garp and Ace of Roger. The whole D. shit will hardly pay off in the end, it sounds stupid and is given cheaply to characters like Law (who didn't need to be shichibukai for his role).
>>
>>159212784
Make up your mind already. Either it is for children. Or it is for young adult boys. You can't pretend there's no distinction there. Are you female by any chance?
>>
>>159209544
Oda just made it clear that he's gonna fight Kizaru by the end of the series.

I guess Green Bull will be another swordman because no way Fuji will stay a marine after using his gravity powers to cheat with the dice gambling that allowed Law and Luffy to escape.
>>
>>159209800
This. I WADDA COOK had no impact too because it was literally Robin 2.0

I laughed a little because we all saw it coming. The "characters have to be upset at each other and how it happens is basically inconsequential" thing is already done by Hollywood every day, Oda. We didn't need it here. The Strawhats are way past shit like this.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-26+at+12.46.56).png (24KB, 155x254px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-26+at+12.46.56).png
24KB, 155x254px
>>159212260
honestly, i don't know how i would rank bege. i mean, he came up with the assassination plan but after all, it was still a flawed plan from the beginning and it failed miserably in the end. he helped in slowing down katakuri from grabbing luffy but so did jinbe and pedro, i guess betraying mom takes some big balls? but even that, jinbe did it in front of big mom herself and declearing it to the entire world
vito was also the one who disposed bobbin while bege shot pekoms who was later saved by jinbe's crew

but, the big dad transformation is something at least. he was tanking big mom's punches for almost two chapters and he was the one who also came up with the escape plan... we still don't know how will that turn out tho
>>
>>159212872
Nami will probably end up being extremely important when her past is revealed. Remember that Oda did initally want her to be second mate and her past is intentionally left vague for a good reason. It's a standard trope to have primary female lead end up having some super important background so wouldn't be surprised at all if Oda went in that direction. Given that he clearly has a boner for that character.
>>
>>159212872
You need to learn how to read.
>>
Okay, let's recap.

Luffy
>Dragon's son and Garp's randson
Usopp
>Yasopp's son
Sanji
>A Vinsmoke
Robin
>An Ohara survivor
Jinbe
>An orphan, grew up among fellow fishmen

Nami, Brook, Zoro, and Franky are the ones not fully revealed yet.
>>
>>159213009
I mean Bege admitted himself that the straw hats basically did everything in the plan and then Bege failed his own part. Gotta wonder what he was planning had the straw hats not allied with him.
>>
>>159212804
I'm sorry I'm not following. Kiss of oath scene? You mean how Sanji didn't freak out with Pudding's eye? Idk I thought it was fine. Her being caught off guard due to Sanji's niceness makes sense and resolves the conflict without making Sanji do something out of character like kicking her.
I also think BM's deal with the diversity thing makes sense as well, considering her backstory shows she doesn't fully understand the dream Mother Caramel said. BM being an idiot and a hypocrite when it comes to insulting pudding is interesting cause it shows BM doesn't fully understand what she wants, and is only borrowing this dream from Caramel. We haven't seen something like that before.
>>
>>159212978
Tbf Sanji clearly needed some character development and his connection to Luffy wasn't really cememented that deeply. Oda spent time making Zoro 100% loyal to Luffy(Mihawk, Kuma) whereas with Sanji he didn't do anything. Sanji clearly needed something like this imo, though their reconciliation should have been handeled differently(though I dont think its finished yet)
>>
>>159212948
>Are you female by any chance?
No.
Also, you must be bait or retarded, so you are on your own.
>>
>>159212948
>Are you female by any chance?
*tips fedora*
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (54KB, 225x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
54KB, 225x301px
How come Oda is so ugly? Take Araki for example, dude's nearing his sixties yet he looks like he's in his mid twenties... Oda on the other hand looks like a fucking middle-aged otaku salaryman. Is it the smoking?
>>
>>159213202
>>159213150
Found the female specimen.
>>
>>159213207
araki looks like he uses make-up
>>
>>159213207
>Is it the smoking?

Most probably.
>>
>>159211807
>antagonists being 100% right in their actions
I don't think throwing innocent people into a massive torture chamber is 100% right. Hell, I don't think throwing bad people into a massive torture chamber is 100% right. The guys running Impel Down didn't even have a good justification for it unlike previous villains like Lucci.
>>
File: 12345615.jpg (586KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12345615.jpg
586KB, 810x1080px
We are going trough Dressrosa, any masochist here to come watch it with us ?

http://original.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
>>
>>159213233
>t.virgin
you're the saddest guy here
>>
>>159213207
He's immortal, that's why.
>>
>>159213271
>16 years old girl with six pack

Ew.
>>
>>159213278
I've got leg hair. Why shit up a one piece thread? You can't understand one piece and never will be able to so you have to pretend losing your virginity was your proudest moment
>>
>>159213242
Tbh he probably does
>>
>>159213045
Didn't Zoro's past get revealed though already?
>>
>>159213271
I actually really like Rebecca.
>>
>>159213364
Sanji also got his past revealed, and turns out there is something deeper beyond his past.
>>
>>159213342
> autistic seething
yeah you beat me at being the better autist *tips fedora*

#RESPECT
>>
>>159213278
Tbf losing virginity is pretty overrated.
>>
>>159213438
You not understanding my reply indicates your lack of understanding one piece all the more. You don't even have a comeback ready yet felt the audacity to hit reply despite being anonymous. Sorry that you'll never be able to understand One Piece. Sorry that you'll never understand my comments because you couldn't comprehend One Piece. You couldn't comprehend it so you had to downplay it by saying it's for children despite being wrong. This is how far from reality you are. Good job on losing your virginity. Surely your proudest moment in life.
>>
>>159211392
Chopper got the spotlight during Punk Hazard.
>>
>>159213540
>responding to bait
>>
File: 1426400096389.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px)
1426400096389.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>>159209544
Did Oda just forget to explain why Momji has the same name as the legendary comic marine hero because it seems a little late to have another Vinsmoke flashback after this chapter
>>
File: qt3.141592653.png (273KB, 711x343px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.141592653.png
273KB, 711x343px
All he wants and needs is a little praise and acknowledgement.
>>
>>159213615
We will get another Vinsmoke flashback with Judge during his fight with BM
>>
>>159213382
You're not alone
>>
>>159211865
>geared towards young adult boys.
What range do you consider young adult, because Oda has stated that he writes for boys in the middle school age range in SWITCH 2009

>O: I think middle-schoolers are the core readers that could enjoy it the most. Of course when I was in elementary school I read comics but I realized later that I didn’t really understand any of it. So there are probably a lot of points that don’t get across to elementary schoolers. But, on the surface, you’ve got Luffy whose body can stretch and similar strange elements and they enjoy the images they see. As they reach middle school, they can slowly grasp the story and when they get even older they can start to see the themes. Every age group has a different way of reading the story but personally I’ve set the target age at fifteen. Every week I determine whether or not my fifteen-year-old-self would enjoy it. If not then it doesn’t qualify to be called a boys’ comic. Lately [One Piece] has a lot of adult readers but if I tried to adjust the story just because of that, it would lose the value of its existence.
>>
File: 1495045166963.jpg (58KB, 485x589px)
1495045166963.jpg
58KB, 485x589px
>>159213098
i bet that his original plan included what he came up with during the latest chapter: flying away after assassinating big mom, carried by caesar while having his men and family in his body
caesar himself could have had a bigger role instead of "bring the mirror out at the right time", maybe he was the one who was suppossed to destroy caramel's picture because of his flying ability?
and instead of killing bobbin, they could have kidnapped him and used his power against his will to take out big mom's forces during the tea party
>>
>>159212489
Everyone hates an arc as it is currently being released. Every currently releasing arc gets shat on because
>"Fuck the author, the series went to shit 10 years ago and this arc proves it!"
Then 1 year after it's finished, we start to see
>"It wasn't THAT bad..."
Then 5 years later, we start to see
>"It was overall solid."
Then 10 yeras later, we start to see
>"So we can all agree that this was the last actually good arc before the series went to shit, right?"
This cycle occurs to every long running series.
>>
>>159213130
>Her being caught off guard due to Sanji's niceness makes sense and resolves the conflict without making Sanji do something out of character like kicking her.
The problem is in how it was delivered. We has seen no inclination of her negatives feelings towards her third eye, only an expressed distaste with how controlling Big Mom was over her future. Yet, at this critical moment, faced with someone we're heard her say she dislikes and wants to kill (even if that's likely not the whole truth, given her conflicting statements regarding Sanji) she falters so dramatically from just one line. Again, it's about the delivery of it, not the decision to go that way itself. An extra page could have done wonders for the scene, but as it stands it was far too clunky.

As for your Big Mom point, would be nice if we're shown that because what we are shown of Totto Land is that it's a welcoming, diverse place with all manner of odd looking citizens. Teamed with what we see of the other Charlotte siblings, again all shapes and sizes, who are shown working together seemingly without issue. It's fine if what you proposed were the case, but it means nothing if it's not expressed that way in the manga. From what we've been shown, Totto Land is incredibly accepting, because Big Mom makes damn well sure of it through her soul tax and governing infrastructure.
>>
>>159213642
Even though Oda has drawn all kinds of weird faces, Caesar's faces might be my favorites so far.
>>
>>159211865
>young adult boys
In other words, children.
>>
>>159213540
The only one downplaying One Piece for being for children Is you.
We know it's aimed for children but understand there's more to it and we like it for that. It can be enjoyed by anyone at any age because it's a good work of fiction. But for some reason you think It can't be a work aimed for children because it has depth (this is retarded).
>>
>>159211865
>One Piece is a comedy

STAHP. Its a folk/epic style story.
>>
>>159213540
> being this much of a newfag
you should have stayed on reddit
>>
File: 1494977606245.png (600KB, 1132x720px)
1494977606245.png
600KB, 1132x720px
>>159213835
I agree completely. It also helps how his voice actor portrays him in the anime, having heard him there it just it so enjoyable reading his lines and seeing his zany expressions.
>>
>>159212501
His sword teacher will probably end up being something special, but that's it. I'm still waiting for the inevitable "Bonney used her fruit on Tashigi and de-aged her" scenario for Zoro.
>>
File: GODA.jpg (103KB, 947x720px) Image search: [Google]
GODA.jpg
103KB, 947x720px
>Ceasar CLOWN
>Buggy the star CLOWN

Didn't think Caesar fags were this retarded. He's obviously gonna join Buggy's crew cause his theme fits in with the Buggy pirates and both have similar mindsets.
>>
>>159214192
As expected from the fanboy of a bad writer, a pointless stupid idea. Bravo.
>>
>>159213833
Oh okay. I can see where you're coming from on the Pudding thing. In exchange for foreshadowing, we got a twist. I can see where you're coming from, but I still disagree with it being clunky. I feel as if though her being caught off guard so suddenly was to give us that feeling as well. If it was hinted at, we could have seen and predicted the outcome too easily.
The Big Mom thing was expressed in the manga. Big Mom misunderstanding Caramel's dream by when she said she wants everyone to see "eye to eye." This in turn caused Big Mom to take it literally, so she wants to make everyone up to her eye level. It shows that Big Mom's "no discrimination" dream is just nothing more than an idiots selfish desire to be around people who are like her. Also, she keeps crazy specimens in those books too. If Big Mom was really welcoming and not a hypocrite, she wouldn't treat different people like animals at the zoo.
>>
>>159214285
>Implying Buggy and Caesar wont completely change the game together

Buggy's crew is obviously the best place for him to be. Oda made it fucking obvious but keep shilling for him, I'll be the one laughing at all the butthurt and tears.
>>
>>159213727
>what range do you consider
Again opinion about arbitrary categories.

>>159213982
not your safespace

>>159213911
You're not responding to my comment so don't reply to me.
>>
Zoro is the best character
>>
>>159214478
Well well well, check out turboaustist over here.
>>
>>159211134
did chopper just groped nami?
>>
>>159214650
She groped him. ChopperXNami confirmed.
>>
File: IMG_5709.jpg (130KB, 730x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5709.jpg
130KB, 730x559px
Brothers should love their big sisters, and big sisters should love their middle-child brothers.

Don't you agree?
>>
Can you forfeit your DF for another one?
>>
>>159214813
Nope.
>>
>>159214796
Very yes.
>>
File: namintr.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
namintr.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>159214796
Definitely cute but I think she REALLY wants Luffy-kun's dick now. Oda said incest was nasty and Reiju did see Luffy do some pretty man shit like jump through a window, find Sanji after beating a YC, and save her ass last chapter. Unfortunately princesses have a weakness for Luffy and Sanji's not interested in Reiju for their ship to ever happen.
That being said. I wish it was canon
>>
>>159214351
It's not even a case of foreshadowing, as you say that has its own positives and negatives. What I dislike is just how immediate the reaction of hers is, teamed with how the explanation for such an adverse reaction to Sanji's compliment was handled. It just conflicts way too heavily with what we're lead to believe is Pudding's 'actual' personality.

I fully believe the exact same twist could have been done successfully if the scene had been handled a bit better. An extra page or two where Sanji's comment sinks in and we get the introductions of another side to Pudding's past and it's fine. As it actually happened though, her reaction conflicts so heavily with how she was acting in the lead up to the wedding scene that it feels like it came out of nowhere and conflicted with previous knowledge as I stated before.

I'd also disagree on the notion that Big Mom is only in it for people of her eye level. Whilst that is obviously a large motivating factor, in her past she talks about her dream for a peaceful land that's inspired by Mother Carmels words, teamed with the soul fruit that notion of a peaceful land comes together in a fantasy like fashion, given the whole soul tax. Again, in her youth, Big Mom seems to express that as long as people listen to her and do what she says they'll be allowed to live in, what she considers, a peaceful land. She's expressed a similar desire for people with conflict getting along to her children.

As for the book specimens, I think that plays into that highly selfish and childish nature of hers. We saw that in her reaction to Brook and how she wanted to keep him too. It's not done out of spite, it's done out of childish fascination which has never been corrected. I even believe that Streusen manipulated said childishness to his own advantage, given how he chose to interact with Linlin in the past.
>>
>>159214813
No. It's forever or it wouldn't be any fun.
>>
>>159214813
Maybe. Perhaps Vegapunk has developed a devil extracting device?
>>
>>159214948
BM clearly has a warped vision of Carmel's fake dream. She doesn't care about peace/diversity, she cares about Caramel and what she "wanted". She doesn't care about her citizens, she cares about what they represent to her because she believes it fulfills Caramel's dream. Which is evidenced by the fact that she feels no remorse after taking away her childrens sould and killing countless citizens during her rampages.

And her book specimens is extremely fucked up and proves that she feels no empathy. If she did she would realize just how cruel it is to keep living beings in that state.

Sure you could say her motivations are all childish hence she is not evil, but the end result is the same. After all most "evil" people believe themselves to be doing the right thing. Her reasoning behind her atrocities doesn't justify them at all.
>>
File: IMG_5712.jpg (72KB, 750x474px)
IMG_5712.jpg
72KB, 750x474px
>>159214905
She's a pervert. She can want more than one dick before settling for Sanji-kun
>>
>>159215222
Again, I would really want that to happen but unfortunately it will never be canon because Oda has explicitly expressed disgust at that idea. So far all her reactions have shown more of a lust for Luffy than for Sanji, though it would be quite hot.
>>
>>159214587
You combined the adjective turbo with autism. How intelligent.
>>
File: kaya.jpg (170KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
kaya.jpg
170KB, 1280x960px
For all the /pol/tards here, how does it feel knowing that this cute, innocent, white girl will inevitably get BLACKED by some rough, smelly, pirate DICK
>>
File: IMG_5713.jpg (79KB, 500x676px)
IMG_5713.jpg
79KB, 500x676px
>>159215307
If people can expect crew romances, you an I can hope for a little family jewel polishing. Besides, he isn't her brother anymore.
>>
>>159215605
Name me a single black pirate
>>
>>159215605
Usopp is an honorary Aryan

>>159215641
Blackbeard, Usopp, Kuzan, Brook
>>
I want to cum inside the bunny
>>
>>159215606
Except Oda has never denied crew romances, whereas for Reiju/Sanji he's flat out said that it wont happen.
>>
>>159215660
>Usopp is an honorary Aryan

LOL. He's still black bro. You cant give him a title that takes that away. I dont mind though.
>>
>>159215605
When ussop get back he will find only her grave
>>
>>159214948
I mean yeah. It was immediate, because Pudding was thinking, based on her past experiences, that Sanji would freak out. That was the moment she was going to kill Sanji after catching him off guard. When her plan failed, and in such a way that was deeply emotional too her, of course it would be quick. Don't worry, they'll drag it out in the anime lol. It conflicts with her "actual" personality because we we led to believe she wasn't such a deeply confused and insecure character, but this is for the twist. I can see how you would dislike this, but this is just another way to tell the story. We don't need an whole page or two to Pudding's realization of the Sanji's compliment. That would be to forced and drawn out. Pudding's twist did come out of nowhere, because it was meant to. We'll just have to agree to disagree here.
>As for the book specimens, I think that plays into that highly selfish and childish nature of hers. We saw that in her reaction to Brook and how she wanted to keep him too. It's not done out of spite, it's done out of childish fascination which has never been corrected. I even believe that Streusen manipulated said childishness to his own advantage, given how he chose to interact with Linlin in the past.
Yes i agree. This shows how deeply flawed Big Mom's "dream" is and how hypocritical she is. Also how she was mean to Pudding because of her third eye. She doesn't fully understand what Mother Caramel meant when she said everyone should be on eye level. She has a childish interpretation on it, and fits in with her character and Pudding's complex with her third eye partially stems from BM's hypocritical nature.
BM is only in it for herself. She killed anyone who wouldn't follow her orders. This shows the flaw in her dream, and how she misunderstood Caramel's dream. If she was truly all about no discrimination. she wouldn't kill those who disagree with her. And this all rounds back to where Pudding's insecurity comes from
>>
>>159215220
>Which is evidenced by the fact that she feels no remorse after taking away her childrens sould and killing countless citizens during her rampages.
Whilst I agree with your point before this, the idea that what's actually most important to Big Mom is her pursuit of Mother Carmel's supposed dream, I'd disagree with the idea that shes doesn't actually care for her land and citizens, nor her children. It's made clear that she cares for them, offering them protection and a wonder land of sweets to live their lives in, but does so with that selfishness that permeates everything she does and so dictates her interactions with them. Hence the soul tax. In addition, on the quoted point, it's made apparent that Big Mom doesn't actually remember anything during her rampages. It's a plot point that I think will come up at some point, given we're expressly shown in both in the present time frame and in the past too on Elbaf.

>If she did she would realize just how cruel it is to keep living beings in that state.
It proves she's childish, selfish and willing to be cruel if she wants to, all of which we know and is a big part of her character. At some point after the Mother Carmel incident we're shown a Linlin who now demands things that she wants from others, believing her decisions are the only right ones. It's not expressly shown how that happened, but it likely has to do with Streusen or some unseen element of her past that highlighted to her than, with her incredible power, she can just take what she wants and that's the right thing.

All that being said, that doesn't stop her from being cruel or what could be considered evil, the point is there's clearly something that happened in her past that lead her to believe that everything she says goes and that's the right thing. Quite possibly the perversion of Mother Carmel's dream is to blame, which brings up the question, how would that happen?
>>
File: IMG_5710.jpg (76KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5710.jpg
76KB, 750x900px
>>159215736
He just called it weird m80
>>
Why this thread is nothing but flamboyant shitposting?
>>
>>159215835
>I'd disagree with the idea that shes doesn't actually care for her land and citizens, nor her children
This is just wrong. She literally kills her own son in a fit of rage and shows no remorse for it. Same with Lola and Chiffon. How could you possibly believe this? Big Mom even back talked Katakuri when he was trying to protect her at the wedding.
>>
>>159215852
You're right. But it's pretty much unprecented to ever have a sibling romance in a shounen before. Especially one as mainstream as OP. Seems very taboo to do so whereas crew romance is really not controversial at all.

Just that fact that he called it weird seems like a big red flag that he won't ever go along with that idea. Why would he want to risk his reputation as a mangaka over such a minor plot point?
>>
>>159215832
>We don't need an whole page or two to Pudding's realization of the Sanji's compliment. That would be to forced and drawn out.
Well I fundamentally disagree on that one, even just a few scenes to show that split second conflict and a better introduction to her unseen past that motivated the reaction is all we needed. Instead we got instant tears at the word, no processing time at all, into a rather shoddy reveal of her past issues that come across as odd, given all the much more weird looking Charlotte siblings we've seen before. Again, the idea is fine, execution poor.
>>
File: paralells.jpg (406KB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [Google]
paralells.jpg
406KB, 1304x1628px
GODAAAA
>>
>>159209544
Gonna suck when both Nami and Zoro are revealed to be nobility or royalty.

It is so fucking obvious, it hurts to see Oda is incapable of creating surprises anymore.

For example, the sword Zoro is using right now is a Wano treasure. Only way Zoro is allowed to keep using it is if Zoro is related to a Wano nobility or royalty.

Nami is gonna be revealed as some nobility as well.

Fuck Oda, Guess he wants Strawhats to be all special snowflakes.
>>
>>159216133
Not the guy you're responding to but I thought Oda handled that pretty well. The panel space given to Pudding's flashback was just enough for me to understand her motivations so her tears made sense. Wouldn't be surprised at all if she gets another short flashback to further add depth to her character.

So for now all I can say is lets wait before this arc is over to make a final conclusion on her part.
>>
File: 1494558853760.png (41KB, 209x360px)
1494558853760.png
41KB, 209x360px
Reminder that Big Mom won't go down this arc and the Strawhats won't escape. Big Mom WILL become an ally tho. Everyone will get BTFO when that happens in about 7 chapters.
>>
>>159216065
>She literally kills her own son in a fit of rage and shows no remorse for it.
She also doesn't remember it. She asks Jinbei if he was the one who did all the damage to Candy City and then immediately fucks off to have a meeting with him in her castle.

The Lola Chiffon situation is given an explanation too. It's doesn't make her Mom of the year of anything, but it gives an identifiable reason for her anger that aligns with her character. Her comment to Katakuri also makes sense, given that she's a Yonko and doesn't need protection, which is what she perceived he was doing until he told her what was actually going on.

The point here is that she clearly cares for her children, but in that same, self focused manner that seems to be her approach to all things. She wants what's best for them as she sees fit. Something which will likely be touched upon, given that we saw her flashback where she wasn't like that, she was childish, spoilt and pretty damn stupid.
>>
>>159216176
I actually like the idea desu. The journey of SH's is not just about finding the treasure its also about finding themselves. Since fate has a huge emphasis in OP, it makes sense that they're all a group of extraordinary people who were brought together to accomplish a dream centuries in the making.
>>
>>159216327
She's killed the families of people who didn't attend her weddings. Has shady dealings with underworld which includes prostitution and drug dealing. Even when she's cognizant, she's not a good person m8.
>>
>>159216400
I never said she was?
>>
File: IMG_5590.jpg (194KB, 750x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5590.jpg
194KB, 750x812px
>>159216073
So leave it implied. Maybe Reiju can come live at the All Blue Baratie, eh?
>>
>>159216329
Nope, it means ordinary people can't ever hope of accomplishing anything big in One Piece.

No point to dream anymore. Everything is predestined through your blood.
>>
>>159216505
>No point to dream anymore. Everything is predestined through your blood.

Not really. We have characters like Coby who seem to come from nothing who reach the top. And you belittle the amount of work that all of the crew had put into themselves in order to be where they are.

Don't really think their heritage is that important but the thing is its more interesting for them to be "special snowflakes" than regular people imo.
>>
>>159216505
Coby was pretty ordinary and look at him now.
>>
>>159216219
Well you're inclined to your opinion, I just disagree with the execution. Sure it makes it obvious where her motivations in that moment come from, but when you consider the circumstances surrounding it, in addition to what we've previously been shown of her character, and it just feels to me like it wasn't set up sufficiently and subsequently comes off as a weak moment.

I'm sure it'll be touched upon eventually and I'm really looking forward to it as her and Sanji have a great way to connect and potentially develop from.
>>
>>159211466
Let's not forget that they will show up at the Reverie, and whatever the council might say to them, if the wedding plans get leaked by Morgans, can change the shape of Germa's future.

Can't wait for Vegapunk, Caesar and Judge flashback
>>
>>159216653
Nah, you're wrong which is why Garp stood by while the government killed all pregnant woman who could have been impregnated by Roger.

Blood means a lot in One Piece.
>>
File: carrot.png (467KB, 881x703px) Image search: [Google]
carrot.png
467KB, 881x703px
>tfw Carrot is so popular she now appears in other anime
>>
>>159216327
I'm sorry. I just don't see how you could possibly think big mom cares for her kids. it just seems so obvious from they way she treats everyone, including the people she invites to her wedding, the way she makes people play the game to give up their limbs or their life, to even her own kids like chiffon. She doesn't care for anybody but herself. She even seems more concerned with Pudding's ability to read poneglyphs than pudding herself.
>>
>>159213266
Every last person in Impel down was a convicted criminal. there were no innocents.
>>
>>159216454
You seem to be implying that she'll get some sort of redemption whereas I'm just reminding you that she's too evil at this point for her to get redeemed. She'll need an ass kicking first for that ever to happen. She forces her kids into marriage(not really too caring). Forces her citizens to give away their life. Gives creul punsihments(Pedro's eye, minks being forced to stay with them). The whole point of WCI is to show that Totland is all just a charade. That although it looks great from the outside, it truly is controlled by a terrible force.
>>
>>159216947
Luffy is a convicted criminal, he's never done anything morally wrong.
>>
can luffy stretch his dick?
>>
>>159212148
>she also provided the raid suits to the vinsmokes (we don't know if she effectively stole them or not tho)

Bege was the one that had and kept them for security measures before the wedding started, Nami only handed the suits to them
>>
>>159217134
Yes, he can.

BONUS ROUND: Jinbei has 2 dicks
>>
>>159217209
Also Nami is a lesbian
>>
>>159217252
SaNafags and LuNafags BTFO
>>
>>159217252
Wow. Arigatou, Oda-chan!
>>
>>159217252
Hate to be that guy but no.
>>
>>159216947
Robin was a criminal at the age of seven.

We saw the rigorous process the government puts people through before sending them to Impel Down (Baskerville yells "guilty" at them and off they go) and you actually think everyone in Impel Down deserved to be there? None of the people working at Impel Down were decent humans by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>159217333
That's so last week, SaRei and LuRei is the the true contest of champions now
>>
>>159217252
Wow, Mister Oda, it's actually you!

Can you do me a favor and settle this argument, though? SaNa, SaPu, or SaRei?
>>
File: Sanjimarried.png (337KB, 683x457px) Image search: [Google]
Sanjimarried.png
337KB, 683x457px
>>159217505
SaPu. I thought I made it obvious. You know I just devoted a whole arc for their romance to blossom!
>>
>>159217562
>Anonymous
Fake news.
>>
File: kali.png (1MB, 978x1409px) Image search: [Google]
kali.png
1MB, 978x1409px
>>159217505

NaKama
>>
>>159217252
Nami had the hots for Ace
>>
>>159209544
No, I wanted Sanji to at least fight his brothers without the fear of Zeff getting harmed. It would have been cool to see his brother's underestimate Sanji's power and get rekt.
>>
File: newchap.png (216KB, 785x1150px) Image search: [Google]
newchap.png
216KB, 785x1150px
Wat surprise me the most if how Oda make capone look like a total bro and good example of a captain.
>>
File: lelsd.jpg (198KB, 1700x1207px)
lelsd.jpg
198KB, 1700x1207px
What would actually happen to this board if Sanji and Pudding got married. Would there be more shipping or less?
>>
Pudding likes mayonnaise
>>
File: 1494289679231.jpg (130KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1494289679231.jpg
130KB, 500x732px
>>159217779
I think total bro would be pushing it, given he did just say that he didn't care if anyone but his own people died from here on out. However, he's definitely shown him to be respectful and thus admirable, even Luffy wants to save him and that's always a good sign. I'm hoping he survives and becomes a Straw Hat ally, perhaps their bridge into the seedier parts of the pirating world, should they ever need to interact with it.
>>
>>159217779
Capone was legitimately retarded since he actually thought poison missiles would be enough to take out BM. And he thinks that Caesar flying them out would be enough? And BM and crew would just watch that happen? LOL
>>
File: images (8).jpg (17KB, 525x280px)
images (8).jpg
17KB, 525x280px
tfw Tien x Pudding fag
>>
>>159217979
Ten Shin Han*
>>
File: JcxXO.jpg (184KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
JcxXO.jpg
184KB, 1600x900px
>>159217794

Basically it'd be something like this.

Cute picture btw.
>>
>>159217562
No. Sana is canon
>>
File: 1492103006101.jpg (424KB, 1280x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1492103006101.jpg
424KB, 1280x1191px
>>159217794
I think there an inevitable response to that sort of thing, be it people who are actually invested in it happening or just people looking to shitpost and bait through an easy target.

How it happens is too important to just assume I'd say, the way it happens would be critical for how it was recieved. If it was more immediate, as in Sanji and Pudding get married in the present time then I would imagine it'd get a pretty noticeable response and there'd be direct shitposting for weeks on end, which would eventually reduce to a trickle that never quite dries up.

Were it a more delayed thing, Sanji promising to marry her eventually and I think the response would be a bit more muted, but involved a lot more baiting of fans for other Sanji ships who would desperately try and deny it's eventuality. I'm honestly not certain which is worse.
>>
Eternal reminder that the man himself just BTFO shipperfags again: >>159217252
>>
>>159218123
>Sanji promise
HAHAHAHAHA NO. You would like that wouldn't you LuNacuck? Well it won't happen. Keep crying
>>
File: 1940069-toguro.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1940069-toguro.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
where would Toguro rank in the One Piece world?
>>
>didn't cared about Vinsmoke
>none of the characters had charisma
>despite all the shit they did with Sanji, still didn't made me hate them, was indifferent to them
>this conclusion for me was just "okay, can we move along?"

Sanji's past was even more sad than we knew, but I don't care about the Vinsmoke at all, or about their conquest of their ocean, they aren't even charismatic, they are just there and Judge was just stupid.
For example, Arlong and Wapol, those deserved the beatdown. Hell even Franky's family did and felt great reading or watching that. But Vinsmoke.. is just... it doesn't help how Sanji is "just let them be, they are not worth"

Big Mom plot is the thing I am really enjoying about this arc and how Brook and the others have being useful on their own way.

>>159210864
Oda usually divides the crew within arcs, but the big problem with part 2 is how some crewmates are absent for like 2 or 3 years and that is too much.
The other problem with part 2 is the great number of people aiding Luffy and taking the spotlight of the other crewmembers. I really didn't like how Oda wasted panels in a bunch of coliseum fighters or pirates, the only ones that matter were Cavendashi, Barto, Hajrudin, Sai and Chinjao.
>>
>>159218123
>There'd be direct shitposting for weeks on end

I actually think that would happen. Because it would be so decisive a victory that it would essentially destroy the SaNa faction which is a huge part of the shipping population. It would be one sided gloating by the SaPu/LuNa shippers but since the opposing side got so utterly BTFO, there wouldn't be too many responses to those posters so I actually think after an initial spike of gloatin(3-4) days. Shipping would actually go to lower levels than that of before. Cute picture btw, will save.
>>
>>159218537
*that wouldn't happen
>>
>>159209544
It was meh. Nobody grew or developped as a character from this conflict. Ultimately Judge just goes back to his original position before he sent for Sanji to be kidnapped. Basically it's like nothing happened.
What was the point? Oda should have at least developped one of the brothers, like making Sanji's empathy rub off on him, or making one question their father's actions. I had hopes Yonji would be that guy but I was sorely disapointed. I suppose it's not too late but honestly I doubt anything is going to happen.
>>
>>159218537
>SaNa faction
the sanafag is just a shitposter, not sure if there's any true shippers here. there'd be meltdown in places like tumblr for sure though.
>>
>>159218755
I hope it happens just for the butthurt. Wouldn't be surprised if some crazy fans actually killed themselves over it.
>>
>>159218517
I don't mind the allies taking the spotlight off the crewmembers, cause they've had plenty of screen time. My problem is Oda sometimes fails to capitalize on the other characters. I absolutely agree with what you said about the colosseum fighters. Like Barto had a great fight and great moments in Dressroasa, but Ideo is a literal who.
>>
Will Bon-chan ever come back?
>>
File: goodguy.jpg (142KB, 1600x1200px)
goodguy.jpg
142KB, 1600x1200px
>>159218856
YES
>>
>>159218755
True soon a new shitpost will arise and it will be one of the same fags who were shipping. Notice how they basically all disappeared at the same time. It's became that bait wasn't working as much.
I bet shippers were job posters too
>>
>>159217979
Tenshinhan could solo the OPverse
>>
Episode of East Blue trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TABOaKgHJuQ
>>
>>159218688
I was expecting Judge himself to have a conflict of feelings, given the shock of having his ambition almost destroyed due to his own shortsightedness. That teamed with Sanji, the son he rejected, being the one to save him and that dream, however reluctant he may have been to do so.

I actually think there's a potentially really interesting situation where Judge, realising how fucked up his other sons are, begins to express regret and indecision. That causing a conflict with said sons as tools can only be as effective as the hand that wields them, if said hands begin to waver then the tools will suffer the consequences. It could make for an interesting situation where Sanji's set in stone opinion on Judge is challenged as he sees an opportunity to influence him positive. It'd go with his character theme of being far too nice for his own good, giving Judge another chance to change when he has every reason to cut ignore him and cute ties.

That way Sanji learns just how difficult the path of helpfulness is to walk, yet he's galvanized to do so, given the good it can result in even if it seems hopeless. That'd tie in well with his and Pudding's situation, where he'll likely forgive her for her harsh words if he believes there's some way he can help her.

It wouldn't change him so much as show him reinforcing his own commitments, to help those who need help even at potential great cost. What I do think is necessary though is some engagement with this self sacrificial tendencies, given that's what lead to this whole situation. That could happen through any number of characters though, so I'm confident it will happen at some point.
>>
>>159216766
>tfw degenerate animefags skew carrots popularity to further ensure her relevance
>>
are scans of the viz releases available online anywhere?
>>
>>159217252
This was definitely Oda I always knew he lurked the threads
>>
>>159209544
No. I'm glad it's over, though. I've been way more interested in the Big Mom Pirates and have just been kinda' glossing over Germa.

To me, it would've been satisfying if Sanji showed he was better than his siblings. He didn't. He doesn't have to be physically stronger, although honestly he should be, but I don't see how he's even morally superior.

Also, Judge is literally Sanji's father. Sanji can replace him with Zeff and he can abandon his name (only half did), but Judge is still Sanji's biological father and screaming at him won't change that. I think it would've been more powerful if Sanji DIDN'T hate Judge and simply didn't care about him; if Judge had zero emotional pull on him, at all. That would've been more satisfying to me.

Finally, they're going to sacrifice themselves so that the Straw Hats can escape, but the only reason the Straw Hats haven't escaped yet was because they wanted to save them! So, they go get themselves in deep shit, and Luffy and Sanji jump out anyways! It's honestly not very coherent writing. You know, like, when someone tries to show off how sophisticated an A.I. is only for some hiccup to show up and embarrass the programmers? That's what this sequence of events reminds me of.
>>
>>159219194
maybe
>>
>>159216766
Please tell me she's voiced by the same girl.
>>
>>159219224
This anon right here was the guy autistically raging about shippers. Looks the the fucking text walls getting pumped out these days? I'd be made too if I was typing all that shit for people to ignore it over Carrot and SaNa
Is tl;dr the new shitpost?
>>
>>159216753
No you have it wrong. Oda is writing to portray WG as the misguided/wrong ones in the story. Them being so focused on lineage is wrong. Thats why BB says a man's dream will never die. It's a pursuit that goes beyond all conceptual limitations. Anyone can achieve greatness if they develop an unyielding passion for it.
>>
>>159219227
what about Viz's official digital subscription thingie, does that get you the backlog chapters as well, or just the new ones each week? Been looking around and can't find a clear answer on this point, their site is pretty terrible.
>>
>>159219224

They're gonna fight and BTFO BigMeme escape fag. Luffy and Sanji dont leave behind their friend(Reiju) to die. It is coherent writing.
>>
>>159209544
You guys actually think Sanji's family drama is over? lol
>>
>>159219413
He'll be allowed to act super tsundere towards them while they accept it with love.

>ahh go away Ichiji you're annoying
>haha lol too funny bro alright I'll give you some space!
>>
>>159218490
Vice-Admiral level.
>>
>>159219503
That would be pretty funny and suit Sanji's nature as a cuck. But I think that Oda may end up pairing Sanji and Judge vs some character to add some father/son argument/bonding time. Definitely dont think their drama is over yet and will likely be resolved once the arc ends.
>>
>>159219224
No one Is sacrificing shit. Learn how to read. Germa, Sanji and Luffy are simply escorting the escape of Cc and Bege.
>>
>>159219723
this, bege said the vinsmokes can fly so there's problem leaving them
>>
>>159219298
I do hate shippers, but I don't think I'm whoever you're talking about. You can pretend, though, if it makes you feel better. I've been posting here for years and I've always written walls of text.

>>159219365
Nothing I said implies I want them to escape, but that is what's going to happen.

>>159219723
Putting yourself in harm's way for other people is sacrificing yourself. It doesn't mean you're going to die, but it is sacrifice. Someone who doesn't know a common English word is telling me to learn how to read...

Also, I can understand that Sanji and Luffy can always get out on their own so long as Caesar and Bege remain not too far away, but Brook, Nami and Chopper sure don't, and that's the image we're left with.
>>
>>159219082
>Sakuga fight between SanjI and mah nigga Gin

Can't wait.
>>
>>159220106
Of course it does. Only escapefags hate the direction the manga is going at in this moment because it goes against their narrative of BM being unbeatable atm.
>>
File: Odastaste.png (102KB, 510x394px)
Odastaste.png
102KB, 510x394px
>>159215009
>extracting device
>>
>>159216168
>SaBin
>RoNji
>>
File: milfrobin.gif (341KB, 500x260px)
milfrobin.gif
341KB, 500x260px
I really hope Luffy and Robin are half-sibling. Would be cute as hell.
>>
>>159216284
except the stakes have been stated. this is like PH all over again.
>>
>>159220833
dress-RoSa obviously
>>
>>159219194
I linked you to them last thread, go back and look.
>>
>>159217030
flicked a booger on chopper
>>
File: swolegarp.png (1MB, 853x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swolegarp.png
1MB, 853x1080px
Will Luffy ever git /fit/ like Garp, or at least a bit more muscular. I get that Oda wants him to be goffy but come on, let the guy at least look 19, and not like a 12 year old.

He can still be goofy and /fit/
>>
>>159220616
I don't think that's true, at all, and my issue was about this specific series of events being stupid, not the goal it's leading towards. If Oda wanted them to stay and fight Big Mom, there's a slew of less stupid ways of getting them into that position. It has nothing to do with whether they're capable of beating her or not.
>>
File: warudo.png (141KB, 742x414px) Image search: [Google]
warudo.png
141KB, 742x414px
>>159220961
>>
File: escapefagsBTFO.jpg (185KB, 949x661px) Image search: [Google]
escapefagsBTFO.jpg
185KB, 949x661px
>>159221135
> there's a slew of less stupid ways of getting them into that position

Not really. Oda clearly wanted to make people keep guessing and in suspense for the arc. What Luffy and Sanji did makes complete sense given their chracters. Only reason you dont like it is because it seems like the SH's have no choice but to fight b/c another escape option would ruin all of the hype and tension that's built up to this moment.
>>
honestly though the tamatebako box will explode and everyone will get to escape. big mom will get mad and throw zeus towards the escape group but nami gets her usefulness quota filled. then bobbin and pudding fix big mom pirates memories to give the SHs a clean gettaway
>>
File: doffyvluffy.jpg (97KB, 600x376px)
doffyvluffy.jpg
97KB, 600x376px
So what exactly is conquerors haki? Now that we know that it can actually cause physical damage, is it like force push from starwars or something? Can it be used in physical attacks? The power seems OP as fuck.
>>
>>159218815
I rather have LuNa BTFO. Their meltdown will be better since they are the most popular like Narusaku and ichiruki. And I believe it will happen. I can't wait
>>
>>159221774
Why not both?
>>
>>159221124
Luffy's anatomy lends himself more towards Dragon. His chest has always been less wide than Garp, and he's just way more lanky. Probably due to the Gum Gum affecting his development.
>>
>>159221813
Even better
>>
>>159221888
>>159221774
Since I browse this board the most. I would actually like non-shippers to get BTFO. Considering how butthurt everyone here got over SaNa fag I think it would actually be even more hilarious desu.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>159221860
Dragon could very well have a body like this. Its just unsettling to me to see Luffy be such a emaciated fuck. At least make him look somewhat strong instead of a friggin twig. Hope he gets somewhat buff before he becomes PK.
>>
>>159221945
I'm not anti ships though. I know either LuNa or Sana will happen. But I just want the most popular to lose because the salt will be greater. The anal devastation will be the best
>>
>>159220106
>I can understand that Sanji and Luffy can always get out on their own so long as Caesar and Bege remain not too far away, but Brook, Nami and Chopper sure don't, and that's the image we're left with.
Nothing hints at Brook, Nami or Chopper going out.
>>
>>159222106
Lets be honest here. SaNa wont happen. >>159222106
If anything its either LuBo or LuNa.
>>
>>159222048
Gear 4 is that work-around. I bet Oda can't age Luffy too much due to demographic constraints or whatever. Gear 4 is Luffys 'adult' mode.
>>
>>159222156
LuNa has as much of a chance as Sana. That is my honest opinion. I don't understand, you sound like a shipper. Do you ship LuNa? I never understood why shippers especially here on /a/ feel the need to say "x won't happen" does that somehow make you feel better? It literally has no effect on what Oda will do
>>
>>159222156
Let's be honest here. LuNa won't happen >>159222156
If anything its either SaNa or SaRo
>>
>>159222474
Let's be honest here. SaNa won't happen. >>159222474
If anything its either NaRo or NaBo.
>>
>>159222226
>I bet Oda can't age Luffy too much due to demographic constraints or whatever.

I dont really buy that at all. Ichigo was decently fit and Toriko was yoked as fuck. They both targeted the same age group and most of OP readers are pretty old. Sure its just a kids manga so Oda can get away with it but I still dont get the style choice of barely changing Luffy's design(in fact making him smaller and weaker looking than pre-ts)during his two year growth period. Literally everyone else came out looking older but Luffy somehow ended up actually looking younger?! The fuck?

Since we're most likely getting another TS, it just seems weird to have Luffy be PK yet still look like a 12 year old child. He's a great character all around but I feel Oda definitely needs to fix his design.
>>
>>159222826
*most likely aren't getting another TS
>>
>>159222597
Let's be honest here. NaRo won't happen. >>159222597
If anything its either NaSa or NaVi
>>
>>159222399
I dont ship and think we will get no crew romance but if I had to guess it would be those two. But lets not get into a shipping discussion now and ruin the thread.
>>
>>159210205
Not Luffy 1v1ing her like all his other end fights but all the present Strawhats teaming up on Big Meme. I'd like to see them all fighting together.
>>
>>159222826
I wish there was another TS though. 19 years old is too young for PK.
>>
File: really.jpg (56KB, 725x372px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
56KB, 725x372px
You know. I actually had high hopes for WCI anime arc. They were producing decent animation at the beginning. But this?!!! Being a OP anime watcher truly is suffering.
>>
File: really1.jpg (48KB, 689x374px) Image search: [Google]
really1.jpg
48KB, 689x374px
>>159223881
>>
File: really2.jpg (39KB, 568x362px) Image search: [Google]
really2.jpg
39KB, 568x362px
>>159224131
>>
>>159222151
If you read MS. The Jaiminisbox translation makes it sound like Brook, Nami and Chopper think they're fighting Mom now. Why would you ask, "What are we going to do now," if you don't think you now have to do something?

>>159221259
>Not really.
Knock Caesar out. Knock Bege out or have him backstab the others for a shot at escaping (which he'd fail, of course, and have to fight anyways). Have one of the confectionery Devil Fruit users create a dome around the party. Give Bege's men a better representation so that we have reason to believe that them combined with the others actually stand a chance at taking the Big Mom Pirates down, and then just have them man up and fight. If you can go back in time, you can make it so they apprehend someone or didn't achieve all of their objectives already, so they actually have a reason to fight. Or Hell, don't rewind time, have Pekoms show up and get treated poorly by Mom, then Luffy would want to save him. There are plenty of reasonable ways of forcing them to fight Big Mom. This isn't one of them.
>make people keep guessing and in suspense for the arc.
I just want to point it for the sake of knowledge that Oda is actually not that kind of author. He's a very orderly, obsessive-compulsive kind of person. He occasionally breaks the mold to give the appearance that things are unpredictable, but it's always heavy-handed and has no consequences. For example: the Sweet Commanders actually having a 4th member, but they're gone now. That's awfully convenient. It's obvious he wants all of the Yonkou to have a "Big 3," but he realized at the last second it wouldn't look natural so he pulled Snack out of his ass after the fact. This is Oda's kind of "unpredictable" writing.
>Only reason you dont like it is because it seems like the SH's have no choice but to fight
I don't like characters refuting their own opinions after they have been stated a hundred times, you're right. This isn't Naruto.
>>
File: 1478467113736.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478467113736.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>Pudding only looks good when she looks like a Nami twin
>>
File: damnpudding.jpg (24KB, 480x360px)
damnpudding.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>159224553
lol wat? Pudding is hot!
>>
File: really3.jpg (64KB, 721x359px) Image search: [Google]
really3.jpg
64KB, 721x359px
>>159224340
PLZ MAKE THIS STOP
>>
File: really4.jpg (50KB, 642x367px) Image search: [Google]
really4.jpg
50KB, 642x367px
>>159224747
THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>159224357
>Knock Caesar out. Knock Bege out or have him backstab the others for a shot at escaping (which he'd fail, of course, and have to fight anyways). Have one of the confectionery Devil Fruit users create a dome around the party. Give Bege's men a better representation so that we have reason to believe that them combined with the others actually stand a chance at taking the Big Mom Pirates down, and then just have them man up and fight. If you can go back in time, you can make it so they apprehend someone or didn't achieve all of their objectives already, so they actually have a reason to fight. Or Hell, don't rewind time, have Pekoms show up and get treated poorly by Mom, then Luffy would want to save him. There are plenty of reasonable ways of forcing them to fight Big Mom. This isn't one of them.

Thats a shitty fanfic bro. What would knocking out Bege and Caesar do exactly? BM wants to kill of them now. Why would Bege's men need better representation if Oda planned to make them weak from the start? What other reason does Luffy and Sanji need to fight if they already have Reiju to save? Do you actually even read the manga? Everything that went down was logical.

They got BM enraged, couldn't kill her and had to hide, had no way out because their escape(Brulee) was taken, and BM got a hold of Bege so he couldn't just jump down, and Germa are prideful so they decided to repay their debt. However Luffy and Sanji want to save Reiju so they decide to back them up rather than letting them die on their own. Nothing illogical about it and you just sound severely salty that the arc is not going down the way you want it to.

>I just want to point it for the sake of knowledge that Oda is actually not that kind of author. He's a very orderly, obsessive-compulsive kind of person.

How do you know it wasn't part of his plan to make the arc suspenseful chapter by chapter by hinting at possibilty of escape and destroying that route to force a confrontation?
>>
>>159224357
>the Sweet Commanders actually having a 4th member, but they're gone now. That's awfully convenient.

Yeah no shit. 2 of the 4 SC are down which makes matchups more likely and less of an asspull.
>>
>>159224612
Either your self esteem is low or you have really low standards
>>
File: pudding1.jpg (23KB, 305x296px) Image search: [Google]
pudding1.jpg
23KB, 305x296px
>>159225830
Why exactly is she unattractive? Seems like you just wanna pick on Pudding cause you dislike her character.
>>
>>159225551
>What would knocking out Bege and Caesar do exactly?
They are required to leave.
>Why would Bege's men need better representation if Oda planned to make them weak from the start?
Because otherwise you have HALF THE STRAW HATS, Bege and a couple shitters vs. the second strongest pirate crew in the fucking world?
>What other reason does Luffy and Sanji need to fight if they already have Reiju to save?
Reiju only "needs" saving because she fucking flew out there to BE a distraction. Are you fucking retarded? What the fuck is the point of a distraction that needs to be fucking rescued?
>couldn't kill her
And still can't.
>How do you know it wasn't part of his plan to make the arc suspenseful chapter by chapter by hinting at possibilty of escape and destroying that route to force a confrontation?
Because it hasn't been suspenseful and their escape route isn't destroyed.
>>
I transitioned from anime to manga at the timeskip. I'm on chapter 673 now. How do you read this? I mean Oda's illustrations are often so dense I have trouble telling what's going on. I'll think I know, then someone will say something and I'll have to go back and notice a bunch of stuff that was important a page ago. This has never been a problem for me before.
>>
>>159213045
Wasn't Nami just the adopted daughter of a big name marine? And I feel like Brook's old pirate crew fits the bill.
>>
>>159226002
>They are required to leave.
Thats what YOU want. Why should they be required to leave?
>Because otherwise you have HALF THE STRAW HATS, Bege and a couple shitters vs. the second strongest pirate crew in the fucking world?
How do you know they're the second strongest pirate crew? They're missing 2 of their SC. A third party may show up, Zeus could be used against BM's crew, Germa could have some sort of Trump card, etc. There's many things that Oda could do that could turn the tides in SH favor. How about you critique the arc AFTER its completed?
>Reiju only "needs" saving because she fucking flew out there to BE a distraction. Are you fucking retarded? What the fuck is the point of a distraction that needs to be fucking rescued?
Why the fuck do you think they can just magically fly out and escape the so called "second strongest pirate crew". You think its that easy to escape a Yonkou and crew?
>Because it hasn't been suspenseful and their escape route isn't destroyed.
Thats just your opinion. I recall these threads having posters who were fully hyped and arguing about the outcome of the plan.

Just cause YOU dont enjoy the arc cause its not going according to YOUR wishes doesn't make it bad. We both dont know how its gonna end so how about you actually critique it after its completed so you dont end up looking like a complete moron.
>>
>>159225965
>nigger lips
>retarded eyes
Change those 2 things and she looks hot. The only time she has look good in the anime and manga is when she looks just like Nami
>>
>>159209544
That's what Sanji wanted to do from the very beginning, isn't it? Go to Whole Cake, meet Pudding and turn her down, tell Judge to fuck off, leave. But then Judge complicated everything with those cuffs and by threatening Zeff, so Sanji had to stay.
>>
File: puddingwedding.jpg (171KB, 706x1024px)
puddingwedding.jpg
171KB, 706x1024px
>>159226224
Well thats just like..your opinion man. I think she looks pretty good in the manga as well. As do many others.
>>
>>159219224
>Straw Hats wanted to save them
From assassination. Now that Vinsmokes are aware of the danger and have their weapons back, Luffy's job is done. He isn't there to babysit them, only to make sure they don't get gunned down like dogs.
>>
>>159226040
I've never had that problem with One Piece before, so I don't know what to say, exactly. Do you read it on your phone? I do, and I can still tell what's going on, although it requires some patience. Two of the first manga I ever read were Hellsing and Trigun and they were very difficult for me to read. The only reasons for this difficulty that I could ever figure out on my own were that actions typically didn't span several panels, which is useful for showing motion, and those individual panels were often so dense with ink that, between the actual artwork and the kanji floating around, it was kind of a mess to look at.

With One Piece, its frame density is notorious, but the negative side effect people usually attribute to it is an emotional detachment from being unable to focus on what's important. I've never heard someone say they can't follow what's happening, though.
>>
>>159226040
>anon cant read manga
how is this possible? with manga you can observe and take everything in your own pace
>>
>>159226216
>Thats what YOU want. Why should they be required to leave?
Do you know what context clues are? Because I suspect that you don't. You don't seem to understand what I just said, so I'll let you try again...
>How do you know they're the second strongest pirate crew?
Because Blackbeard will be the strongest eventually, which means he doesn't need to be now, and Shanks is irrelevant because Luffy isn't going to fight him. That leaves Kaidou and Big Mom.
>They're missing 2 of their SC.
It's great that you understand the value of a Yonkou Commander, but you seem to be forgetting, uh, the REST of the entire crew? It's not 4 or 5 impressive fighters and then a bunch of nobodies. If you're going to apply that sort of logic to Big Mom, you need to apply it to Luffy, and if you do, you'll find that they're still outnumbered, because relatively speaking Brook, Pedro, Carrot, Nami, Chopper, every Firetank but Bege, Judge, Yonji, Reiju, and possibly the other two Vinsmokes are nobodies.
>A third party may show up, Zeus could be used against BM's crew, Germa could have some sort of Trump card, etc.
This is not an argument. The fact you said this is making me second guess whether you're actually someone worth conversing with.

Are you a libtard? SJW? You're starting to sound like one. Do you go to rallies and get that glossed over retard look in your eyes?
>>
>>159226783
>Because Blackbeard will be the strongest eventually, which means he doesn't need to be now, and Shanks is irrelevant because Luffy isn't going to fight him. That leaves Kaidou and Big Mom.
Again you have NO evidence to base this claim on besides your feelings.
>Do you know what context clues are? Because I suspect that you don't.
Yeah apparently neither do you cause you dont even have a good answer to the question. You really think Luffy would just leave behind Bege and even Ceaser? You're clearly retarded.
>It's great that you understand the value of a Yonkou Commander, but you seem to be forgetting, uh, the REST of the entire crew? It's not 4 or 5 impressive fighters and then a bunch of nobodies. If you're going to apply that sort of logic to Big Mom, you need to apply it to Luffy, and if you do, you'll find that they're still outnumbered, because relatively speaking Brook, Pedro, Carrot, Nami, Chopper, every Firetank but Bege, Judge, Yonji, Reiju, and possibly the other two Vinsmokes are nobodies.
Yeah which is why I mentioned the other options(third parties, etc). Anything is possible at this point and just cause you dont like what's happening doesn't mean the story is bad right now.

And why are you bringing politics into this? Cause I dont really care about the subject, its irrelevant to your life but if your really care, the containment board for your shitty beliefs is right here

>>>>/pol/
>>
>>159226783
>they're still outnumbered
This is why they'll run away, anyone who thinks they'll win against BM now Is retarded.
>>
Cracker's anime appearance next week guys!
>>
>No Zoro prequel action game developed by Platinum Games

Suffering.
>>
File: kakuforshadowwithbonus.jpg (473KB, 1959x1402px) Image search: [Google]
kakuforshadowwithbonus.jpg
473KB, 1959x1402px
>no cover art foreshadows ever really happ-
>>
File: 55435403655.jpg (107KB, 999x561px) Image search: [Google]
55435403655.jpg
107KB, 999x561px
"Luffy-san HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS?!" -Shanks after Luffy kills Kaido with Gear 5/Awakening
>>
File: 1487194956493.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1487194956493.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>159227339
>no ArcSys One Piece fighting game with 3D shading Guilty Gear graphics
this needs to happen right now
>>
>>159221774
I hope your right anon.Over here shipping is just another form of trolling but it annoys the shit out of me seeing people in other forums posting any panel with their"couple" as some sort of "proof".LuNafaggs are the most popular/frequent ones so it would be FUCKING AMAZING if their ship sank.I don't think we would ever forget the butthurt if that happens.Hopefull one of those ships dies.Hopefully it'll stop all shipping cancer from spreading.
>>
>>159227447
"HIS NAME WAS JINBEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>159227027
Not that anon but
>You really think Luffy would just leave behind Bege and even Ceaser?
Why would he need to leave Bege? Given the context that they are currently escaping while Germa escorts them and Bege Is kinda crucial for that escape
>>
>>159227395
Oda uses animals all the time in covers just because a giraffe is there doesn't mean it was foreshadowing Kaku
>>
>>159227395
Agreed. SanRo has been heavily foreshadowed
>>
>>159227521
For anyone who thinks the shipping here is cancer just go talk to the LuNafags over at orojackson. I guarantee you will end up wishing for their BTFO. Their attitude remind me of the other ships that got BTFO from the big 3.
>>
>>159227544
Cause Bege and Clown being KO'ed would do nothing to help their escape at all. In fact it would force them to fight as they could no longer rely on Bege's body for transport.
>>
>>159209800
Sanji was initially just planning on it being a temporary thing. It was when they threatened Zeff that they forced his hand.
>>
File: luffysempai.jpg (297KB, 1362x716px) Image search: [Google]
luffysempai.jpg
297KB, 1362x716px
>>159227714
Were you the guy that got pissed off cause of this picture? Lol.
>>
>>159227714
Cancerous shipping attitude Is found in any ship, anon. LuNafags are the most popular, but not the most satisfying to BTFO.
>>
>>159227841
No cancer in my ship anon and it is BTFO proof it is Brook x Laboon
>>
>>159213130
So Big Mom is... Big Boss?
>>
>>159227714
I agree. LuNafaggs are the most cancerous imo. I don't know if they'll get BTFO but regardless of what happens I just hope OP shipping dies soon. Probably won't though since I don't see any romance sinking any ship due to Oda not including romance in OP. Sadly this will continue until the end :(
>>
>>159227783
>>159227841
>this insecure about their ship
Thanks for the (you)s. Never change LuNafags
>>
>>159227739
>Cause Bege and Clown being KO'ed would do nothing to help their escape at all.
But the entire plan Is protecting Bege and Clown from getting KO'd Even at the cost of Germa's life. Now Sanji and Luffy are helping but they are still escaping. How can you know that Bege or Cc will get ko'd?
>>
>>159227841
>>159227892
>>159228025

Dont know why people get so triggered by shippers. I'm a shipper but not really stupid enough to post here cause everyone just autistically screeches. Like why do people need to get so butthurt about a hypotehteical fictional romance between cartoon characters. Always boggles my noggles.
>>
>>159228063
I dont think they will at all, the poster I was responding to does which is why I called him retarded.
>>
File: mad fuckin dragon.png (32KB, 157x380px) Image search: [Google]
mad fuckin dragon.png
32KB, 157x380px
WHERE THE FUCK
IS MY NIGGA
DRAGON

I've been reading OP weekly for 8 years, save me
>>
File: 1489255660066.png (1MB, 1264x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1489255660066.png
1MB, 1264x1492px
You guys are all retarded. SaNami is the OTP that will be canon
>>
>>159228037
So it was you? Thats actually pretty funny tho. Cause most people just told you to post in the SaNa thread cause you're not really supposed to post SaNa material in LuNa threads and vice-versa. They were actually pretty nice about it SaNa
>>
>>159227892
I sorts of see Brook and Laboon's relationship more father and son like.
>>
>>159228067
MUST RESIST BAIT
>>
>>159228145
LuNafagg confirmed?
>>
>>159228167
Not really baiting you just asking a serious question. 4chan posters just seem unusually weak to shippers whereas most of us dont even take this shit too seriously.
>>
>>159228145
>so it was you
Even if I say no you will keep saying it was me because you are from the cancerous place I know how it works.
Oh and tell corozandawhale I said hi ;). I bet even after 2 years she is still there.
>>
>>159228037
>Never change LuNafags.
Is it a shipper thing to believe everyone else Is a shipper?
>>
>>159228242
Yup!
>>
>>159228142
Sad thing is that this logic is used for every ship.
>>
>>159228259
Dont really know that poster too well. Just like to see what they're up to occasionally. You can message her yourself if you wish.
>>
>>159228293
Tumblrfagg too?
>>
>>159228257
People get defensive over it.
So it is fun.
>>
>>159228388
Nah. I'm mostly a 4chan poster and dont really shippost. Like to powerlevelfag tho. Go on the orojackson LuNa page occassionaly but dats bout it.
>>
>>159228321
Just making fun of LuNaretards logic
>>159228335
>you can get cancer yourself if you wish
No thank you. I left that place a long time ago.
>>
>>159228430
Most of the time its just non-shipfags raging about shippers tho. Seem like y'all end up getting defensive to me.
>>
>>159217252
You see what you started you cocksucker?
For once I wanted a thread with no shipping faggotry and now it's all ruined. Fuck you, asshole
>>
Good night.

Just posting this because I know you know (((who))) will get triggered.
>>
>>159209544
There has been no cathartic release yet for sanji. Hopefully, this upcoming fight will give him and the viewers a much needed closure on the vinsmoke arc.
>>
>>159228531
Shipping is fucking retarded in a manga like one piece as the most romantic it is ever gonna get is luffy and hancock.
>>
>>159226391
It's not so much that I can't follow what's happening, it's that I can't do it very quickly. I guess I should just slow down and enjoy it. I've been putting off reading the manga for years, I usually like shonen better as anime. I'm just eager to get to all these villains I've known about for years without actually experiencing myself. I guess I'm rushing a bit.

>>159226522
I read a lot of manga anon. I've just never read anything this dense, and since I stray away from shonen manga I guess I don't have a good eye for following the action yet.
>>
>>159228531
Oh I'm a shippingfag.
Only I don't really give a fuck, since it Is a cartoon.
>>
File: theghostriders.jpg (234KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
theghostriders.jpg
234KB, 1200x856px
Let's look at the Halloween cover.
As you can see, two Strawhats are different from the others. While all the others have crazy costumes Sanji and Robin have elegant dress clothes. Also they are the only ones riding ghosts.
>>
>>159228978
It's because they are soul mates
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-01-22-30-07.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-01-22-30-07.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>you will never party with your boy Gastino
Feels bad, man
>>
>>159228978
>tombstone says Jack
Jack confirmed for dying
>>
>>159209544
Sanji needs to make up his fucking mind. He constanly Says he doesn't care about his family, but always jumps at the opperutinty to save them. Not only with the wedding but also this chapter.

His whole leaving the crew drama was stupid and overdone. Sanji should fucking trust his captain enough by now that he could've just told him the truth. Not kick him in the face and lie about it.
>>
>>159228136
did u also think he would be more involved in the story back in the day? ive been reading for a while too and i remember back in the beginning i always thought they would show like dragon mucking more shit up or some history he was involved in. where my dragon at oda?
>>
>>159229104
He saved Reiju. He has always cared about Reiju only out of his family keep up.
>>
>>159229104
What are you on about?
We know he only cares about Reiju.
>>
>>159228899
Good for you. Its funny watchung the autists here get all riled up over nothing
>>
>>159228978
>Brook has a Soul Queen
Bravo Oda wasn't expecting to get hit in the feels so hard. Poor Brook.
>>
So what exactly does conquerors haki do in OP? Will it be used in combat more from now on cause it can actually cause physical damage.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1200x900px
>>159222156
SaNafag here. Why won't SaNa happen? I seems to me that if Oda goes back on his word and include pairing in OP then LuHan and SaNa has the greatest possiblity. Making LuNa a couple out of nowhere would be too weird. LuHan also seems to be a popular ship in Japan.They even have official toys dedicated to them.
>>
>you will never be hard-boiled as Señor
>>
>>159228899
You do have a point. Shipping isn't as big of a deal as others make it out to be. The reason I believe shipping is disliked so much here is due to the reasoning some shipper give. I'm a SaNa shipper and I HATE most other SaNa shippers. The reasons they give as to why they think SaNa will be cannon are literally retarded. Listening to LuNa logic isn't any better either. That along with Odas statement on couples in one piece makes shipping appear stupid and delusional.
>>
>>159229113
he used to shitpost this all the time till baltigo of '16 occurred
>>
>>159211947
it's the culmination of all previous arcs

characters coming back, storylines coming to a conclusion

you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1346036295922.png (9KB, 188x159px) Image search: [Google]
1346036295922.png
9KB, 188x159px
Why do you guys care so much about who's fucking who? There hasn't even been any romance in the story. What are you even talking about?
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (59KB, 285x264px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
59KB, 285x264px
>>159228531
Just go through some of the shit shippers do. In any fandom.

>write fanfic
Pretty simple. It need not be long or even have text, as fanart is the same. The thing here is that the majority of the time it looks very out of character to others who don't support the ship. Often it looks like the writer or artist doesn't understand not only the characters they are using, but the very series they are reading. You can't see it because you're wearing shipping goggles, but posting about your ship very much resembles someone posting about how Luffy is about to activate his monkey god awakening.

>take sides
Shippers fight. Constantly. They argue about their ships and post "evidence" at each other while ignoring the other side and screaming. If this sounds familiar, it's because it's exactly the same thing powerlevelfags do.

>theorycrafting
Shippers love to find evidence of their ships in any place they can. They "reason" out with their "evidence" that the ship they happen to support is not only correct, but will be canon. They goes beyond fanfiction in that it's now something they believe will happen because it was "hinted at so strongly." They're theoryfags.

>ignoring things that aren't their ship
As you may have noticed, many shippers do not actually care about the source material of the media they are consuming. At this point they only continue to read or watch in order to see more evidence of their ship. Everything else falls by the wayside, and leaves them with less knowledge of the series overall. Essentially, they are speedreaders that only slow down when their ship appears.

Shippers take the worst traits of fanfic authors, powerlevelfags, theorycrafters, and speedreaders to combine into one autistic whole. It may not apply to you specifically, but do not sit there and tell me you have not seen this. You have seen all of this, at once, not only in one thread but in one fucking post. One fucking shipper.
>>
>>159229075
>Gastino
But that's Caesar
>>
>>159229468
I thought it was just supposed to be a willpower thing. Doffy fight was unclear and retarded about it by making it seem like it infused their attacks
>>
>>159218490
He would be a member of CP9, working for a less powerful man AKA that one guy pulling the strings during the tournament.
>>
>>159218688
The conflict isn't over yet.
>>
>>159221699

crapcleaner.exe
>>
>>159210907
Oda is stingy when it comes to non-Luffy stuff.
>>
>>159211807
nah. best arc will always be water 7 or eneis lobby
>>
>>159230810
There's Pudding marrying Sanji
>>
File: boy...jpg (25KB, 216x282px) Image search: [Google]
boy...jpg
25KB, 216x282px
>tfw Caesar is the Buggy of this generation
>>
>>159211134
>brook annihilates chess warriors
>brook injures big mom's homies
>brook talks back to big mom
>brook acts scared when time comes
ABSOLUTELY BASED
>>
>>159227395
>Uses that shit to prove cover art foreshadowing
>Not the one where the strawhats are dressed in samurai armor, they have the Kozuki clan crest and there's a pink dragon in the background
>>
>>159235101
>tfw they fusion dance into Bugsar
>>
The tamatebakko is the next event happening (according to Oda/Editor note at the end) and we know for sur Pudding is getting a conclusion at least for this arc (after the TB blow up).

The odds of the Tamatebakko being a distraction for them to escape just dropped to 0% ... so they are not running ?
>>
>>159236021
Pudding will awaken her fruit and cause a mindwipe to BM pirates and then she helps them escape. Later on Big Mom finds out about it/somehow remembers it but spares Pudding cause she's now able to read the poneglyphs.
>>
>>159236109
Don't tell me you seriously believe what you wrote ? There are like 10 time more chances of BM getting defeated than this that.
>>
File: CC.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CC.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>159229075
>Caesar episode
Nakama soon.
>>
>>159236749
>Don't tell me you seriously believe what you wrote ?
Nope. Doesn't mean i don't wish for it just to see all the butthurt from every side pouring in.
>>
>>159236805
>BM= Merkel
>Ceaser= Southern EU countries
>>
>>159233722
>eneis lobby
lol
>>
>>159236832
The majority want the SH to escape so you are thinking wrong if you want to see butthurt people. But it look like the majority will be butthurt anyway because luffy won't run anytime soon.
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>HxH is seinen in shounen magazine. Now fuck off to your One Piece thread. HxH blows it out of the water with much much more realistic emotions and character personalities. To imply HxH isn't seinen just proves you didn't really appreciate HxH for what it is.
>>
>>159211807
>>159213266
They decided to execute Ace the dillydallied about it just to show WB and everyone who's boss. The WG and Marines are primarily concerned with wielding power and demonstrating it, which led to Sengoku, Akainu and Garp all leaving in a short time.
They also greatly destabilized the world in doing that. Who cares if WB keeps the Yonkou in check and the New World relatively peaceful with his mere presence? Fuck him and fuck Fishman Island.
>>
>>159209544
Not yet. That was a good scene, but not enough yet, since they're still have no clue what's wrong with them.
>>
>>159221035
thanks dude, I'm a super retard.
>>
>>159209544
What bullshit will Oda come up with so that Zeff won't die? There is no way the Big Mom Pirates won't kill him and the rest of the Baratie Crew in retaliation for what Sanji and the Strawhats did. Fishman Island is probably screwed too.
>>
>>159235101
that means he joins Luffy rite?
>>
File: C9iNuqNUMAAJEfP.jpg (539KB, 2048x2048px)
C9iNuqNUMAAJEfP.jpg
539KB, 2048x2048px
Daily reminder that it's not too late join the SaNa train.
Canon is on alarming rate now, you must be prepared for it's happening.
>>
File: Fuck_you_leatherman.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_you_leatherman.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
>>159238303
>Shipping
Hey buddy i think you got the wrong door
Tumblr is three blocks down
>>
File: SaNa autists.png (572KB, 720x913px)
SaNa autists.png
572KB, 720x913px
>>159239172
What's wrong, triggered? You ship LuNa or something?
>>
File: Aniki1.jpg (58KB, 1920x1080px)
Aniki1.jpg
58KB, 1920x1080px
>>159239224
>Blasts Shipping
>Gets called a shipper
?????
>>
>>159237877
Zeff has been training
>>
File: 20160923_082600.png (2MB, 1190x1203px)
20160923_082600.png
2MB, 1190x1203px
>>159239224
I just love how much Sana triggers you
>>
>>159239733
I always wondered where that picture was from even though I've always participated in Gachi thursdays on /f/
>>
File: Bishokama Sanji.png (82KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Bishokama Sanji.png
82KB, 320x180px
>>159240296
Do you think Nami lets him wear her clothes and pantsu when nobody else is around?
>>
>>159240517
Thats her fetish, she's hide her lesbian nature. SaNa wins again.
>>
File: okama way.jpg (73KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
okama way.jpg
73KB, 500x647px
>>159240536
Makes sense. We all know Sanji is willing to become a woman if that's what it takes to succeed.
>>
File: 1110113257480.jpg (149KB, 700x882px) Image search: [Google]
1110113257480.jpg
149KB, 700x882px
>>159217134
>>
>>159240837
That limp dick faggot only got it up because Usopp is watching
>>
>>159240902
Oh my god thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>159240837
>characters acting out of character
Way to tell it's drawn by a woman
>>
did anime cracker fight happen yet?
>>
>>159241540
Nope
>>
>>159209544
no I want shippers to die, that's what I want.
>>
>>159241644
How can we do that?
>>
>>159241729
Go door to door.
>>
Guys why do you so much?
>>
>>159241540
cracker will be the cliffhanger in next episode
>>
File: sharedbed.jpg (66KB, 604x179px) Image search: [Google]
sharedbed.jpg
66KB, 604x179px
>>159217252

called it
>>
>>159209544
>>159209694
Because it still doesn't change the fact he betrayed his crew attack his captain then left them there to die when he knnew a yonko army was on it's way there. Nothing can redeem Sanji this arc unless it's a bullet thread the face or he loses a hand to realize how much he fucked up, but knowing luffy oda and one piece they are just going to forgive him (which they have) and just never bring up the subject again.
>>
>>
>>159243009
That's Sanjis spot. He just let momo sleep there since he is a kid
>>
Are any of the games any good?
>>
>>159243426
No.
>>
>>159217030
He stealed Skypia gold
>>
>>159217777
We got that with Yonji, though it was off-screen
>>
File: 34513464353.png (4KB, 57x77px) Image search: [Google]
34513464353.png
4KB, 57x77px
what is carrot thinken?
>>
>>159244366
thinking about hard cock
>>
>>159242320
Why not?
>>
>>159243097
>Autism: the post.
Learn how to read, anon.
You are embarassing.
>>
>>159240296
>Anon thinks the necklaces are the same.
Kek'd kys pls.
>>
>>159237877
>There is no way the Big Mom Pirates won't kill him and the rest of the Baratie Crew in retaliation for what Sanji and the Strawhats did.
We don't know this. She might very well focus her anger on just the crew's that screwed her.
>>
>>159216681
Getting his face punched all the way to Raftel
>>
>fleefags actually believed Luffy would try and escape
>>
Here is what happen at the end of OP:
Red Line is destroyed and all seas are connected into one, creating All Blue again.
Luffy dies
Zoro travels around the world to perfect his swordsmanship, Mihawk style. Tashigi follows him like a creep
Nami goes drawing maps of the new created world
Usopp tells tales of their adventures and for once no one thinks he's a liar
Sanji cooks the fishes of All Blue married to Pudding
Chopper heals people all around the world
Robin is my waifu
Brook plays music for Laboon
No one gives a shit about Franky, just like readers
[/spoilers]
>>
File: bruh.png (155KB, 200x347px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
155KB, 200x347px
>>159209544
Oh shit look at Judge. Is he gonna cry? Is he? Is he?
>>
>>159245176
>No one gives a shit about Franky, just like readers
fuck you
>>
>>159245410
But he is right.

>Oda imagines how radical and hilarious Franky would be
>he joins the crew
>becomes fucking shit
>>
>>159209800
Thought in the note he just said he'll brb, just got some shit to take care of?
>>
>>159221699
It's just a big wave from the user that knocks out fodder and causes minor damage to everything physically, hence what happened to WBs ship when Shanks arrived and the sky when they clashed
>>
>animeonlyfags
>>
>>159229468
See >>159246677
>>
>>159246059
are we even reading the same manga?
>>
>>159246059
>nippuru raito
>super nunchucks
>radical beamu
>a fucking tank
>plasma beam air cannon on boat
>tfw your hair is canon
Plebs can't be super
>>
File: 1444155826223.jpg (915KB, 2158x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1444155826223.jpg
915KB, 2158x1100px
Reminder
>>
>>159248295
>Autism: the post.
Learn how to read, anon.
You are embarassing.
>>
>>
>>159248465
>7 votes
Wow it's nothiing. Stop making strawpolls
>>
Hell no I wasn't! The arc was average as hell with the exception of a few parts,
>>
Newfag here, what's the best site on which to read One Piece?
>>
>>159240837
O MY GOMU NEN
>>
>>159249455
This one
>>
>>159249455
http://mangalife.us/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1-page-1.html
>>
>>159249455

kissmanga for the digitally colored. put on some ost and action soundtracks during the fights and you'll be comfy
>>
>>159248617
>radical and hilarious Franky
>becomes shit
I was explaining how your opinions are trash. Im sure we can both read fine, it's your comprehension that's shit
>>
>>159248465
Good stuff.
>>
>>159246059
You hace shit taste anon.
Franky Is best.
>>
File: 45.jpg (55KB, 295x467px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
55KB, 295x467px
>>
>>159251063
what the fuck?
>>
>>159251166
The artistic integrity of Oda know no limits.
>>
>>159251063
I have seen those bottles. In pics
>>
>>159251063
The pretty usual stay close to each other in OP merchandise.
Who i am try to fool, it's SANA all the way
>>
>>159252100
>this fanta ad is a hint for my ship
It never stops surprising me how deluded you shipfags are willing to be
>>
>>159251063
>>
>>159252319
>>
>>159251063
Episode of SaNa.
Soon
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13321030

Obligatory "who will join?" poll.
>>
File: jesus fucking christ, anon.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
jesus fucking christ, anon.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>159252434
>check out this fanta ad
>look it's that one colorspread but on an aluminum can
>>
>>159252995
Canon since 1884
>>
>>159250271
Does this translation get better over time? I'm only partway through chapter 1 right now, but the dialogue reads in a kind of disjointed way, and the lack of periods at the end of sentences bothers me.
>>
>>159235236
I only post covers with Sanji and Robin stuff
>>
>>159253549
No. If you want color watch the anime otherwise read viz for the best translation
>>
>>159253848
>read viz for the best translation
>Zolo
>Elbaph
>Russian
>>
>>159253964
russian is her name.
>>
Zoro should die because he worst written character ever.
>>
>>159253964
Shitty romanization for certain character names doesn't mean that viz doesn't have the best overall translation. The only skilled groups that have done work on OP have only released a portion of the chapters, like powermanga
>>
>>159253964
Zoro and Zolo are the same thing.
>>
File: 1460627021210.jpg (9KB, 228x227px)
1460627021210.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>159253964
>Zolo
This shit drives me up the fucking wall
>>
>>159253549
the early chapters are translated from chinese
>>
>>159252960
>Carrot
>43 votes

No wonder this board is shit
>>
File: transformer-boner.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
transformer-boner.gif
71KB, 400x267px
Only 2 more days till escapefags and SaNafags get even more BTFO. I'm getting a semi just thinking about it.
>>
File: ZoBBcYg.jpg (736KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
ZoBBcYg.jpg
736KB, 1300x867px
>>159255582
Oda will deliver righteous fury upon the Carrotfags my brother, don't you worry.
>>
>>159216176
>Only way Zoro is allowed to keep using it is if Zoro is related to a Wano nobility or royalty.
Why can't he just act like a true pirate and tell them to go fuck themselves?
>>
>>159256000
I can't tell if your were being ironic because Carrot beat half those people
>>
>>159256000
TRIPS CONFIRM
>>
>>159256236
or they let him keep it because he will save their country.
>>
>>159255701
Isn't it 3 days? Since spoilers show up on Wednesday?
>>
>>159256690
Tuesday night(Im pacific time) for me.
>>
>>159256508
Swords want to be used. And he uses it pretty well.
A nationfull of katanafags would recognize his prowess and let him keep it so that the legend of Shusui continues or some shit like that.
>>
>>159256781
How much weaker would Zoro be with regular katanas?
>>
>>159256842
Shitty katanas would break all the time (like with Mihawk), and no Kitetsu means no Asura.
After timeskip he can coat the blades with haki though, so breaking isn't an issue anymore.
>>
>>159257063
>he fell for the cursed sword meme
Kitetsu's curse was broken when it didn't cut Zoro's arm.
>>
File: 4.png (492KB, 790x453px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
492KB, 790x453px
>>159256000
For all your shitposting needs.
>>
>>159257543
>>159257543
>>159257543
>>
I FUCKING LOVE CARROT
>>
File: evilcarrot.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
evilcarrot.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>159257511
REMINDER THAT CARROT IS AN EVIL BACKSTABBING BUNNY
>>
File: kitetsu is problematic.jpg (153KB, 1252x669px) Image search: [Google]
kitetsu is problematic.jpg
153KB, 1252x669px
>>159257153
>>
File: 1474810689107.png (491KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1474810689107.png
491KB, 500x736px
>>159257577
>>
>>159257511
Saved af senpai
>>
>>159257511
Pedro was also named as a strawhat in this arc. Don't overvalue that.
>>
>>159258544
I know and I could have screen capped that as well, that's why I described it as "shitposting".
>>
File: thesetwo.png (433KB, 838x456px)
thesetwo.png
433KB, 838x456px
>>159258544
>>159258664
I will say they didn't technically call pedro a strawhat.(assuming this translation isn't too far off) After saying the 4 strawhats they say the other two but not the other two "strawhats".
>>
>>159258908
>After saying the 4 strawhats they say the other two but not the other two "strawhats".
Well, that just changes everything.
>>
>>159259633
I know splitting hairs etc. Obviously they meant pedro and brook as strawhats just felt like pointing it out for fun.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.