[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... There is no way this is gonna fix this abortion of a series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 3.0 + 1.0.png (366KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
3.0 + 1.0.png
366KB, 500x708px
So... There is no way this is gonna fix this abortion of a series is there

If it ever releases
>>
>doubting the master
>>
The first two were decent enough. He went off the rails with the last one. Though Shin Godzilla showed he can still whip up a good movie.
>>
>>159192503
he's a has been
done fuck all of worth in twenty years
who cares
>>
File: the master.png (332KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
the master.png
332KB, 624x480px
>>159192503
>>
>>159192654
Shin Godzilla gave me slight hope that this one might actually be good.
But I expect a let down.
>>
File: ngejou.jpg (157KB, 1073x594px) Image search: [Google]
ngejou.jpg
157KB, 1073x594px
I don't think the makers of the new movies even really understand what makes NGE good in the first place. I'm under the impression that people liked the series because it was interesting, dramatic, and new. But, this film series is a straight up re-telling of the story, which isn't as at as good as the old one, and neither does it expand on the original in much of a significant way. It makes you think: why even bother? A sequel/reboot could that was drastically different/mixed still have been great. There could have been vastly new locations, enemies, characters, plot-points, styles, moods, etc, but there really isn't any of that. This film series simply doesn't have the punch of intrigue and mystery, because it's a plain rehash. I guaranteed the new film is just going to be EoE again, but not as good.
>>
It's a sequel btw
>>
>>159192400
Nope! Cunt's fucked!
>>
>>159197268
you know i literally do not have an idea of which camp to me in at this point. What's your best argument for the rebuilds being a sequel?
>>
File: nge.jpg (72KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
nge.jpg
72KB, 495x640px
Is it even coming out at all?
>>
>>159199034
The moon being covered with blood makes it pretty obvious. That and kaworu pretty much explains it for you. I don't think it's really up for debate.

It's pretty much a rebirth of the earth plot, kinda like wolf's rain if you've ever seen that.
>>
>>159199428
oh shit that'sinteresting. I'm about to rewatch that shit tonight then. It really does seem to be that way though. I bet The Master will finish it off fine though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.