[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 122

File: 17.1.png (93KB, 591x455px) Image search: [Google]
17.1.png
93KB, 591x455px
Is Pudding the only one who can save the Straw Hats now?
>>
>>159123166
Probably. We saw that Pudding actually really wants Sanji.
>>
File: tamatebako.png (71KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
tamatebako.png
71KB, 260x200px
No it will be this box.
>>
>>159123204
This.
>>
>>159123204
wasn't this thrown somewhere?
>>
>>159123204
What's inside it?
>>
>>159123393
Bobbin
>>
File: bombs.jpg (106KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bombs.jpg
106KB, 1280x1024px
>>159123393
>>
>>159123393
Caramel
>>
File: Image.png (680KB, 1121x800px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
680KB, 1121x800px
Her and Bobbin "the fixer", yes.
>>
>>159123204
What's in the box?????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk
>>
>>159123393
Shirahoshi's turd
>>
>>159123204
The box wont do shit. I bet pudding memory changes big moms crew and goes along with the straw hats. Big mom will think the wedding was a success and want to celebrate by opening the box. It'll explode and somehow undo the memory shit and she'll go berserk again while everyone around her just wonders wtf is going on.
>>
What are the chances of Oda pulling a Call of Cthulhu on Raftel (for example a thing most desired becomes an object of intense fear and rejection once observed)?
>>
File: 03.png (70KB, 281x280px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
70KB, 281x280px
>>159123166
I could see Pudding offering herself as a "hostage" for the Straw Hats, since the Big Mom Pirates wouldn't be able to shoot down the escaping alliance if their key to Raftel were at risk.

Pudding doesn't seem too happy under the control of Big Mom and siblings who dislike her so it would benefit her as well.
>>
>>159123888
If Pudding alters her memories she's not leaving. No need to if her betrayal goes unnoticed.
>>
>>159123939
Isn't Pudding supposed to be Kuma'd?
>>
>>159123974
She'll want to marry sanji. She fell for him. She doesn't want to be forced into marriage though and luffy won't be against that. Plus I just want that to happen because it would kill namixsanji shippers and they could make a cool duo team where pudding fights girls for sanji so he doesn't have to.
>>
File: BMdown.png (2MB, 800x3040px) Image search: [Google]
BMdown.png
2MB, 800x3040px
>>159123166
She'll do something by the end to help them leave. But BIGMEME is going down. I love how you retards are still in denial.
>>
>>159123166
No. Zoro
>>
>>159123974
She wants to leave though, judging by her balcony flashbacks and admiration towards Lola. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean with the straw hats.
>>
File: angry moom.png (117KB, 391x335px) Image search: [Google]
angry moom.png
117KB, 391x335px
>>159124090
Escapefags will be in fullstop damage control mode by the end of next chapter
>>
>>159124193
This thread will basically be empty like last chapter release cause most posters here are escapefags. Then they'll come back and say Oda was a hack.
>>
File: 1492033174221.jpg (870KB, 1080x1821px) Image search: [Google]
1492033174221.jpg
870KB, 1080x1821px
>>159123939
I think we'd need to see some more development of her for that to happen, given her only real connection in the alliance is with Sanji and possibly even Chiffon, though we can't say for sure on the latter. Pudding's more abrasive personality seemed to show that she is rather focused on her own situation, for her to suddenly take an altruistic stance for Sanji would be a little much, even if she was moved by his genuine reaction to her third eye.

In addition, as far as we know, her memory abilities seem to be only one target at a time; though we only have one sample to refer to so that could change. From here on out, for Pudding to make a meaningful impact on the ongoing events, something would have to develop with her character.

Perhaps she and Sanji will get some time to interact again and something will progress there. One possibility could be that, seeing him combating Big Mom for his own freedom and that of his friends, will move her enough to help him. knowing Big Mom ultimately wouldn't be able to harm her. Or perhaps she'll help out with the desire to escape too, I liked the idea of her doing so and going to find Lola on her own, eventually coming back into the story later due to her potential ability to read the poneglyphs and being a motivating factor for Sanji later on.

There's tons of possibilities for her character moving forward, but until we get a bit more time with her we're likely not going to see much of anything.
>>
>>159124036
If that is the route Oda takes, I imagine she wouldn't be present with the Straw Hats and would likely go off and do her own thing, potentially coming back into the story later on. It'd be an interesting dynamic change for Sanji, which could prove a good reflection of the character development he experienced in WCI.

It'd also make for a pretty sweet ending if he ended up building his dream sea-restaurant in All Blue with Pudding as his head-patissier. A restaurant that's open to everyone, no matter their background, would fit in quite well with both their past experiences.

Or she could do her own thing, WCI has introduced some interesting characters and it'd be nice to see them getting some form of resolution, be it here or later.
>>
>>159123166
It was fun watching Zorofags have their "moment" then get completely BTFO
>>
>>159124235
I really hope none of the theoryfags are right or we will suffer their endless gloating on top of retarded theories until the end of time
>>
File: 1495408472558.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495408472558.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
should sanji get a raid suit?

if zoro can get stronger blades then sanji should be able to get stronger shoes
>>
File: mae.png (82KB, 211x374px) Image search: [Google]
mae.png
82KB, 211x374px
>>159124617
>>
File: kid.png (160KB, 270x397px) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
160KB, 270x397px
what are the odds of kid helping luffy take down kaidou for revenge?
>>
File: nani.png (93KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
93KB, 421x403px
>>159124833
Yes, Sanji will get a raid suit, there's a reason Oda made them completely fireproof.

Caesar is familiar with Germa tech and will maintain it for him
>>
>>159124833
There's positive and negatives to him getting one, but given how quickly the stakes are raising for the Straw Hats it would make for an easy and appropriate form of powerup that would massively help fill in Sanji's major weakness in a combat sense, that being his defensive capabilities.

Personally I'd really like him to as a way of tying in the resolution of the Vinsmoke family connection sub plot with Luffy's proclamation about needing Sanji to achieve his dream of becoming the Pirate King. Sanji having to swallow some of his negative feelings about his past in order to support Luffy, given how Luffy supporting him in his most dire moments through the course of WCI. It'd cement his and Luffy's relationship from there on out, given the similarity with Zoro's prostration before Mihawk for Luffy's sake, despite it going against what he himself would wish to do.
>>
>>159124961
Killer will probably team up with Zoro and Law if Kidd sacrificed himself to let his crew escape from Kaido.
>>
Reminder that BM is a rapist because no one would willingly have sex with her.
>>
>>159125013
>Caesar is familiar with Germa tech and will maintain it for him
Were he to get one I'm sure Franky could fulfill that role more reliably than Caesar would. Albeit the idea of Caesar staying with the Straw Hats is hard to pass up.
>>
>if we were going to fight we would have brought ZORO
>we should go back to where ZORO is waiting for us
>it'll be safer once we're back with ZORO

I wonder what Oda is implying with this.
>>
Nami should get a Raid Suit to become a flying witch.
>>
>>159125070
Zoro jobbed immensely in Wano. Gonna be hilarious watching salty Zorofags.
>>
>>159125069
Maybe if Franky had the blueprints for the raid suit devices. Caesar is a scientist, Franky is an engineer. There's a stark difference there.

Franky could no more work with the raid suits than he could the clima tact.
>>
>>159125141
>inb4 Zoro already has a samurai army and several wives from noble families.
>>
>>159125087
The ability to fly using weather summons will be a part of her next clima-tact upgrade I'd bet. She has a clear position as combat support from here on out, being able to actually evade opponents would be vital as enemies get harder and she doesn't have the convenience of a forest full of homies to do that for her.
>>
To be honest an arc without Usopp, Zoro and Robin is better
>>
>>159125141
Exact opposite. When they barely escape from big mom Zoro and co are already going to have shanks', black beards and kaidos head and are going to be on raftel waiting for luffy to put on the pirate king crown.
>>
>>159125215
An arc without Chopper, Nami and Sanji would be even better.
>>
>>159123166
I think Pound will do something, we haven't seen him in a while
>>
File: 1496922086260.jpg (163KB, 737x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1496922086260.jpg
163KB, 737x1084px
>>159125145
Who's to say that Caesar would understand how to make the raid suits function, nor maintain them? The key thing is both characters have knowledge of both science and technology, raid suits seem to fall under both.

Alternately, if Sanji did get one, it may not really even need maintenance, just careful guarding or working into his base outfit.

On that note, I wonder how comfortable raid suits are?
>>
File: 34513464353.png (4KB, 57x77px) Image search: [Google]
34513464353.png
4KB, 57x77px
>i have no idea what is going on
>all i wanted was to have fun
>we are about to die
>why didnt i listen to wanda
>i want a carrot so bad
>>
>>159125297
we haven't seen the goons that escaped from the book that jinbe burnt down

if there was a giant then maybe the Elbaf giants will launch an attack on WCI while their defenses are down.
>>
>>159125013
Is this panel implying that Caesar was part of the original crew of Vegapunk?

he was probably their Buggy
>>
>Cant even 1shot Bege
>Heavenly Fire cant even take out Reiju
>G3 Punch is enough to match her punch

BigMom is so fucking overrated. She's about to job. HARD
>>
>>159125400
>>G3 Punch is enough to match her punch

She's not even using Haki yet
>>
wouldnt it be cool if enel joined straw hats instead of franky?
>>
>>159125431
>Implying she even knows how to use armament haki
>>
>>159124961
I m rally interested to get to know more about Kidd. I know that a lot of people just want him to get BTFO, but he is kinda interesting character for me.
While he did do some edgy shit when he first got in new world (crucifying those pirates that were trying to escape) I don't think that he is as bad as some people think. Sure the news said that he killed civilians for the lolz but these same newspaper also said that Robin sinked 4 ships at the age of 8, or that Strawhats burned Enies Lobby (you get to point). Also I don't think it would be possible to get that high bounty by simply killing civilians.
Also electromagnetism is pretty cool power to have.
>>
>>159125297
How would Pound save the strawhats from big mom and her entire crew?
>>
>>159125400
Well, she is the weakest Yonkou.

Per Japanese video game/manga/anime archetype, if there is a Shitennou (Four Heavenly Kings) group of enemies, then the first one MC faces is always the weakest one.
>>
>>159125469
oh yeah, I remember crocodile being the weakest shichibukai!
>>
>>159125452
i think his design is really sympathetic, i hope to see more of him.
it would be neat if the theories about his father being captain john turn out to be true.
>>
>>159125299
>Who's to say that Caesar would understand how to make the raid suits function, nor maintain them?
It's being implied that Judge, Caesar, and Vegapunk were colleagues, especially with that Caesar panel where he calls judge overbearing.

The three of them could have developed that tech together. Franky has really only shown the ability to replicate blueprints and make battleships: his chief original contribution to the OP universe is the cola engine. Even the most powerful elements of the Sunny-Go could potentially be attributed to aspects of the Pluton blueprints that Franky streamlined and incorporated into his own design.
>>
>>159125532
>Implying he wasn't
>>
>>159125532
>Shitennou - FOUR (4) Heavenly Kings
>FOUR (4) Emperors of the Sea
>Shichibukai - Seven (7) Warlords
Okay anon
>>
>>159125532
could current haki-less juma defeat crocodile?

i think neither of them would win, kuma can always get the fuck out whenever he wants
>>
>>159125566
Crocodile is the second most powerful shichibukai, only Mihawk is stronger than him and they are almost equal
>>
>>159125348
>if there was a giant then maybe the Elbaf giants will launch an attack on WCI while their defenses are down.
The major issue with the idea of a third party arriving to WCI any time soon is that, to the One Piece world outside of WCI currently, Tottoland and Big Mom would be right in the middle of one of her notorious tea parties. Said tea party meaning that all her strongest forces are present in that location, in addition to Big Mom herself who would be livid at any sort of interruption to her cherished tea party.

In addition, Bege's men made sure to install den den mushi jammers when the placed the mirror in the cake. So, no one likely knows about the current state of Tottoland and the tea party. In addition, outside forces would also likely know that the Germa are present and were intending to join forces with Big Mom, only further increasing the forces you'd be subjecting yourself to if you chose to enter her territory now.

It's certainly not impossible, but it would be quite possibly the worst time to choose to actually assault Big Mom's territory, outside of trying to raid one of the non-important isles.
>>
>>159125532
Shichibukai isn't a group of enemies the MC has to take down. Some of them are even allies.

Meanwhile, Luffy explicitly stated he wants to take down all four of the Yonkou.
>>
>>159125469
Nah man what about metalseadram-
Shit
What about Byakk-
Fuck

Wait one piece broke the mold. Doflamingo had 4 seats represented by cards. Pika went down before Diamante and no way he was weaker. I guess it doesn't count because the heart seat was open?
>>
>>159125400
>>Cant even 1shot Bege
Bege's form with heavily increased defences that she was tearing through with ease.

>>Heavenly Fire cant even take out Reiju
Reiju, who is wearing super special scientific armor, in tandem with a naturally iron body, that protects her from fire was about to be taken out had Luffy and Sanji not intervened, using some of their most powerful attacks to just stop her one strike.

This isn't a fight they can win, particularly with Caesar, Bege and all his crew not being present.
>>
>Luffy pre time skip punches Blackbeard
>He beat the shit out of him
>Whitebeard quake Blackbeard
>Nothing happened

Explain this shit to me
>>
>>159125765
>using some of their most powerful attacks to just stop her one strike.

Bro what manga are you reading. G3 is practically a normal attack for luffy now.
>>
>>159125271
Dressrosa was shit though
>>
>>159125660
What is Luffy going to do when he has to take down Shanks last?
>>
>>159125826
>Shanks last?
Why do you think Shanks will be the last?
>>
>>159125826
Luffy will get into a Davy Back fight with Shanks(he's third on the list) and win and have him serve under him as a fleet captain.
>>
>>159125532
The first shichibukai they encountered was Mihawk.

Also shichi = 7
>>
>>159124242
I hope she joins so Sanji can go away and my ship becomes less threaten
>>
>>159125901
First yonko Luffy encountered was Shanks
>>
>>159125972
True
>>
>>159125562
>The three of them could have developed that tech together.
Could have, but there's no guarantee. Especially given that Caesar's focus seems to be more tailored towards chemical weapons. That and he himself hasn't shown any signs of trying to make use of raid suits either. You could possibly draw a parallel with the protective suits on Punk Hazard and the WG owned ones, but there's no clear connection with the raid suits.

Franky could, if Oda chose to, be the one to interact with the armor, should that even be needed, given his past displays of interacting with technology and figuring it out. It's less about it making absolute sense and more about it being the more likely option, were Sanji to get a raid suit and need it regularly looked at by someone with technical know how, for whatever reason that may be.

Caesar being an actual Straw Hat is such a far off possibility at this point, given his history, that I would imagine a more accessible technologically minded character, in the form of Franky, would make the most sense to perform that role, should it even be a thing.
>>
>>159125972
He wasn't a Yonko when Luffy met him, you idiot
>>
>>159126022
OK. Then WB.
>>
Gotta give it to Shanks. He's the only human with no DF who actually became a Yonkou. With one arm, even.
>>
>>159126099
Maybe Kaido has no DF as well(though highly doubt)
>>
>>159125821
That doesn't stop it from being one of his most powerful attacks. It's a giant fist covered in haki, of course it's got some considerable power behind it
>>
>>159126019
Caesar for sure was involved in the lineage factor experimentation due to his knowledge of SMILE and SAD. Lineage factor is heavily hinted to be a major source of the power of Germa science.

Franky, on the other hand, has absolutely no knowledge of the lineage factor. Only some copied vegapunk robotics and lazor blueprints.
>>
So will BB end up being strongest character in series once he gets his third DF?
>>
>>159125469
Shanks is the weakest Yonkou

He is weaker than a Sea King
>>
>>159126099
We don't know if he happened to get a df after losing his arm.
>>
>>159126114
>implying Kaido is human
>>
>>159126128
>That doesn't stop it from being one of his most powerful attacks

Its not though. All of g4 punches are stronger. El Thor is way stronger. Red Hawk is stronger. G3 regular punch is basically a normal attack.
>>
>>159126188
>El Thor
filler
>Red Hawk
Wow a punch with fire!
>G3 regular punch
A giant punch with haki, how is that a normal attack?
>>
Hancock when?
>>
>>159126138
>Lineage factor is heavily hinted to be a major source of the power of Germa science.
A major element in the cloning tech of the VInsmokes, sure. That doesn't mean it plays into the raid suits, they seem to be more on the technological side of things.

However, my main point here is it's not unfeasible for Oda to have Franky be the one to play the hypothetical role of raid suit maintenance, should it even need it. Even if there's much more qualified people for that role, possibly Caesar, Franky is the more accessible character for Sanji as it's currently unlikely that Caesar will actually join up with the Straw Hats, given his coloured past.

If he did become some form of ally then it would most likely fall to him, I just highly doubt he'll actually stick about enough to potentially fill that role.
>>
>>159126141
He got a logia and a paramecia so far. He should be aiming for zoan next. I want to say Leviathan zoan but having the ability to turn into a sea animal yet unable to swim is pretty fucking stupid, so probably not.
>>
>>159126249
>A giant punch with haki, how is that a normal attack?

Because he uses it extremely frequently? Its literally his go to attack now. G3 punch is still not even close to his strongest attacks. You're just grasping for straws.
>>
>>159126188
>G3 regular punch is basically a normal attack.
No it isn't, Luffy uses regular punches all the time in fights. Just because it isn't his most powerful attack doesn't mean it isn't a powerful attack. Just as Luffy's base strength gets stronger with time, so too do his enhanced attacks in his multiple Gear forms.
>>
>>159126292
If Kaido has a zoan fruit then maybe BB will steal Kaido's fruit
>>
>>159126292
I think he'll end up with Kaido's zoan. Which I think is the Kirin Kirin no mi(Kirin is a hybrid mythical japanese creature)
>>
File: bigmomfanart.jpg (196KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
bigmomfanart.jpg
196KB, 1252x1252px
They are going to run from Big Mom. But Big Mom isn't going to be having that shit.
Big Mom and her pirate crew Wil pursue with their fleet and flagship
Strawhats head for Wano and the scouts of Kaido only notice Moms fleet.
Kaido thinks mom is invading and goes with his fleet to fight her.
Strawhats slip through to Wano in the confusion
Big Mom defeats Kaido and continues her pursuit
>tfw Wano they will be forced to defend Wano from Mama
>>
>>159126363
I was thinking a Yamata-no-Orochi fruit, but Kirin is fine too.
>>
File: next nakama.png (144KB, 450x446px) Image search: [Google]
next nakama.png
144KB, 450x446px
>>159126019

>Caesar being an actual strawhat is such a far off possibility at this point

Found the Spee D. Reader
>>
>>159125215
>>159125271
Imagine an arc with Luffy, Brook, Franky, Carrot, Jinbe and Robin but without Usopp, Zoro, Chooper, Nami and Sanji.

Perfection
>>
>>159126343
When Luffy used Elephant Gun to knock out Monster Chopper in PH, Nami even fussed about it being the strongest attack he'd used all day.
>>
File: lawless research team.png (373KB, 531x964px) Image search: [Google]
lawless research team.png
373KB, 531x964px
>>159126274
Well, I'm convinced Caesar is just too important for him not to be dragged along for a very long time now. I also believe the raid suits play into the lineage factor thing, but that's just my headcanon right now.

The only thing that can be said is looking more obvious is Caesar was a colleague of Judge and Vegapunk and they discovered the lineage factor together as part of a "lawless research team"
>>
>>159126404
Kaido is the rat. Rat is the king of all beasts.
>>
>>159126419
He's got a pretty fucking terrible past that would have to be dealt with to have him be an actual Straw Hat. The rest of the Straw Hats all still hate him too, the reverse also being true.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if he actually did end up a Straw Hat. I just don't ever see it happening beyond a possible fleet member, just a fleet member that no one in the Straw Hats actually likes or wants there.
>>
>>159126419
Gastiny can't join the crew because Chooper hate him with a passion
>>
>people still unironically believe Big Mom is going down this arc
Pffft Hahahahaha
I feel sorry for you pathetic retards
>>
>>159126531
>people
Its just that one underage Luffyfag
>>
>>159126515
and? Vivi hated Robin and she joined
>>
File: ivankov.png (336KB, 444x590px) Image search: [Google]
ivankov.png
336KB, 444x590px
>>159126505
>He's got a pretty fucking terrible past that would have to be dealt with to have him be an actual Straw Hat.
He will become a crewmember out of necessity and prudence. Eventually he'll get his heart back in more ways than one.
>>
File: 1498752293376.png (499KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498752293376.png
499KB, 900x650px
Year of Jinbe 's death
>>
>>159126505

without devolving into autistic speculation, he's done some fucked up shit for his dream like robin, but salvation isn't that far away. we've seen the character arcs so far in this story, so I wouldn't put him being a nakama so far out of the realm of possibility
>>
>>159124610
?
>>
>>159126475
They'll definitely have to do something with Caesar, although I could see him potentially just going along with Bege from here on out, if their plan actually works out and they manage to fly away.
>>
File: caesar empathy.png (50KB, 275x344px) Image search: [Google]
caesar empathy.png
50KB, 275x344px
>>159126633
Caesar is briefly empathetic when noticing the destruction on Zou and even later takes pride in developing medicine for others.
>>
>>159126622
>Vivi
Literally who
>>
Buggy is going to become the Pirate God and will solo the entire WG
>>
File: sanjifanclub.jpg (54KB, 429x335px) Image search: [Google]
sanjifanclub.jpg
54KB, 429x335px
Doesn't it feel like Carrot is part of the crew already?
>>
File: 5902805.jpg (53KB, 560x398px) Image search: [Google]
5902805.jpg
53KB, 560x398px
Did this scene give anyone else that warm, fuzzy feeling inside? Shit made me happy as fuck. Love the way Luffy got a Nakama boner from it.
>>
File: Bye Bye Carrot.png (407KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bye Bye Carrot.png
407KB, 878x900px
>>159126704
Yes, of Pedro's newly reformed Mink crew, stationed on Zou.
>>
>>159126704

no, she's too forced as a character

but i would still cum inside
>>
File: evilcarrot.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
evilcarrot.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>159126704
Reminder that carrot is evil and will backstab the SH crew
>>
>>159126653
My difficulty in seeing it happen lies primarily in the idea that, where Robin's dirty past made sense from a survival perspective, Caesar just clearly revels in being a piece of shit to as many people as he can get away with. It seems difficult trying to justify that or radically altering it.

It's not impossible, and I'd love to see him stick in the narrative, but I just can't see it happening with an already bloated main cast with a waiting list for potential new members.
>>
>>159126565
Luffy fags outnumber Big Mom fags ten to one. Know your place, welp.
>>
>>159126723
One of the best scenes in the New World for sure. Zou as a whole was pretty damn great and I look forward to seeing more of the characters from there.
>>
>>159126734
I feel bad for Pedro. He's a genuinely cool character, but I feel like he gets ignored over everyone fawning over Carrot.
>>
Who /luffyfag/ here?
>>
File: afroluffy.png (407KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
afroluffy.png
407KB, 640x512px
>>159126890
HAII
>>
>>159126874
Pedro's not an attention whore like carrot. She's too much of a tryhard which is why she will end up revealed as a traitor.
>>
File: Electrical_Luna.png (638KB, 901x632px) Image search: [Google]
Electrical_Luna.png
638KB, 901x632px
>>159126734
>implying Pedro survives
>>159126748
>forced
She hasn't even been in the spotlight for weeks
>>159126776
>He fell for the Carrot is evil meme
Pic related you three are the Carrot haters getting rekt by Carrot.
>>
>>159126839
Zou was the comfiest drawn island Oda has ever done. The buildings looked so unique too. For sure the island I would want to live on in the OP universe, I'm not even a furfag but minks are basically talking pets.
>>
>>159125808
>Luffy pre time skip punches Blackbeard
>He beat the shit out of him

? blackbeard destroyed luffy, he only got hit a by an unexpected jet pistol because he didnt even know what powers luffy had
>>
File: science.png (134KB, 399x405px) Image search: [Google]
science.png
134KB, 399x405px
>>159126779
So why wouldn't you say that Caesar's dirty past makes sense from a science perspective? Remember that some of the real world's most foremost scientists are responsible some of the world's most terrible acts of death and destruction.

It's true Caesar is particularly twisted, but by that point he had been participating in lawless scientific research for decades, some of it government sanctioned. And unless it was for his twisted science and research, he actually treated his subordinates fairly well. The Strawhats might be able to put Caesar back on the right path.
>>
>>159126685
in the pic you posted caesar is annoyed that they arent dead by his weapon, not glaad they arent dead.
>>
I want to fuck Carrot
>>
File: nekomamushi.jpg (361KB, 849x941px) Image search: [Google]
nekomamushi.jpg
361KB, 849x941px
>>159127010
Doesn't fit in with this cover page so sorry buddy. He's not nakama material.
>>
File: C1210.png (497KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
C1210.png
497KB, 640x512px
>>159126890
How can you read this, and not at least partially be a Luffyfag? Not my favorite SH, but I love that crazy motherfucker.
>>
File: shivers.png (513KB, 814x820px) Image search: [Google]
shivers.png
513KB, 814x820px
>>159127057
Nope, he says the power sent shivers down his spine. It's only once he regains his composure he starts going
>SHURORORO IM SUCH AN EVIL GENIUS

>>159127078
This meme is silly.
>>
Why is everyone scared of Big mom and her crew?
The only stronger ones are Daifuku, Oven, Katakuri, Smoothie and Big mom.
Meanwhile Luffy's team has 2 supernovas, germa 66, 1 ex-shichibukai, a gas logia and 2 minks. Yeah the fight would be hard but they can win. Nami, Chopper and Brook could take care of the fodders
>>
>>159126874
It's worse in the anime since they always give the filler scenes to carrot over pedro. Even the filler arc between zou and whole cake had pedro and pekoms stay behind on the ship while carrot went with the gang to find food for everyone.
>>
Yo. Are we gonna see some wereminks or what?
>>
>>159127010
>The Strawhats might be able to put Caesar back on the right path.
Keyword being might, in tandem with the reality that Caesar enjoyed doing those things and would likely choose to do them again if given the chance.

The big difficulty with Caesar potentially being a close ally to the Straw Hats is his unrepentant attitude to his past actions and the simple willingness to cause suffering if he could get away with it. He's been with them long enough now that he's had the time to show even a bit of real remorse or desire for change, yet he hasn't really done so and as a result I don't think he ever will. Subsequently I don't think he'll ever move closer to the Straw Hats as a result, they all know he's a piece of work who would still be doing those terrible things if he could, they just forced him to do good things as opposed to trying to convince him to do them for positive reasons, that's how the guy works and has worked during his time with them.

It's not impossible, it's just massively apart from the norm.
>>
>>159127226
Kaido crew
>>
>>159124833
The strongest kicks aren't with the feet, it's with the shin. Sanji doesn't have the exoskeleton his siblings have, but he does have haki. I doubt Oda will give him both especially since Franky and Ussop aren't there to see the raid suits.
>>
>>159127139
I think you're reading what you want into Caesar in that panel. He's shown multiple times that he'll dramatize a situation only to revel in it afterwards, as he did with his subordinates on Punk Hazard.
>>
File: 0834-012.jpg (205KB, 803x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0834-012.jpg
205KB, 803x1150px
>>159127140
>>
File: teafortwo.jpg (170KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
teafortwo.jpg
170KB, 640x440px
>>159127078
That's wrong though. Franky is the Orange striped cat hanging on the table.
Sanji is obviously the suit cat. And that's Robin under the table. They are gonna fuck.
>>
>>159126829
There's a lot of kids. Yes
>>
>>159127140
Because Zoro isn't around to solo them all
>>
>>159127367
Sanji doesnt wear sunglasses. Thats Robin.
>>
>Bandai Namco exec 1: "20th anniversary of One Piece this year, what should we do?"
>Bandai Namco exec 2: "DUDE DRAGON BALL FIGHTING GAME LMAO"
>Bandai Namco exec 1: "Brilliant"

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>159126924
There is 4 of them in the picture
>>
>>159127140
Sanji + Yonji vs Daifuku
Pedro + Carrot vs Oven
Ceasar + Reiju + Niji vs Katakuri
Ichiji + Judge vs Smoothie
Jinbe + Luffy + Bege vs Big mom
Bege's crew + Nami + Chopper + Brook vs fodders

They actually have a chance
>>
>>159125660
If you remember, when Luffy said this, he held up 3 fingers, not 4. He doesn't want to fight Shanks.
>>
File: Just_a_friendly_bro.png (274KB, 475x467px) Image search: [Google]
Just_a_friendly_bro.png
274KB, 475x467px
>>159127462
There is still Burning Blood
>>
File: 44145359_p1.jpg (380KB, 1167x1606px) Image search: [Google]
44145359_p1.jpg
380KB, 1167x1606px
>>
>>159127506
Look closer at the panel. He motions first finger down, indicating that a Yonko will go down soon.
>>
File: nakama confirmed.png (100KB, 504x996px) Image search: [Google]
nakama confirmed.png
100KB, 504x996px
spoiler from next chapter is out
>>
File: notsunglasses.png (138KB, 259x290px) Image search: [Google]
notsunglasses.png
138KB, 259x290px
>>159127432
Those aren't sunglasses. They are Sanji's heart eyes in cat form. This is some of the most Sanji and Robin confirming art around.
>>
File: friendly pharmacist.png (179KB, 579x398px) Image search: [Google]
friendly pharmacist.png
179KB, 579x398px
>>159127259
>Subsequently I don't think he'll ever move closer to the Straw Hats as a result
Him and Sanji already have a repertoire and he already feels like a part of the crew in the latest chapters, albeit an unwanted one. He's dynamic and fun and a great addition.
>It's not impossible, it's just massively apart from the norm.
I mean, apart from the norm of what? One Piece? It's important we consider Vegeta in times like this.

>>159127308
He's shown that he follows orders. He gets told to neutralize the gas, he neutralizes it, he gets told to make medicine, he makes medicine, he gets told to fly around the mirror in an impossible plan, he does it. He's not inherently interested in evil, he's interested in science, he's afraid of the damage his gas does, but he's excited and proud of his science.

He's always developed weapons, and scientists like that are always very detached from the carnage their research causes. He's a scientist that has likely never been free and always worked under others, all he has are his genius and pride; his nature on Punk Hazard could easily be explained as a result of years of indentured, twisted science, coupled with his massive inferiority complex in the face of Vegapunk.
>>
>>159127477
The crane is the horse Pedrofag road in on.
>>
>>159127462
Man I didn't even think of it like that. Its a damn shame the only thing we have coming up is a remaster of World Red. Meanwhile DBZ is fucking setting the FGC on fire. Not a hater I like DBZ, but its fucked up. Really hope they have something big planned which is why they didn't announce a new OP game.
>>
>>159127498
Sanji and his family aren't that strong
>>
>>159127523
Burning Blood is fucking trash.
>>
>>159127498
Besides the first match up none of the others work. You're vastly underestimating how strong commanders and Big Mom are. Remember, Cracker was completely countered by both Nami's powers and her possession of the vivre card keeping her safe. The other commanders aren't going to have such a massive disadvantage and would murder their listed opponents.

In addition, a lot of the 'fodder' from Big Mom's crew are actually quite powerful, such as Galette or Mont d'Or.

Bege is also massively injured and Caesar are huge coward. The characters themselves have noted multiple times just how outmatched they are in this situation, given their original intent was not to fight, but instead infiltrate then retreat.
>>
>>159123393
The Kaido
>>
>>159125328
>my paws hurt
>>
>>159127672
Just wait for Burning Blood 2 to fix al the flaws of the previous game and make it a better game.
>>
>>159127140

>Smoothie

What's she gonna do?
Watch people fight her?
>>
>>159123393
fishman on human porn
>>
>>159127605
>Him and Sanji already have a repertoire and he already feels like a part of the crew in the latest chapters, albeit an unwanted one. He's dynamic and fun and a great addition.
Whilst I don't disagree, him having chemistry with characters doesn't brdige the fact that they actively dislike him and he's an unrepentant bad guy. The Straw Hats, even with their varied and muddied pasts, have that shared connection of ultimately wanting to help others and Caesar just doesn't appear to have that. It would be such a huge difference from the main Straw Hats that I don't see him being a member of that, at most I could see him being a semi-reluctant fleet member.

>He's not inherently interested in evil, he's interested in science, he's afraid of the damage his gas does, but he's excited and proud of his science.
Again, it feels like your reading into it what you want. He's shown multiple times that he genuinely enjoys causing harm, even to his own subordinates, simply because he can. He followed orders as his heart has always been at threat and he himself is a prison, Sanji made that much clear during the events of Zou and that's always been the reason he goes along with their plans. The same being true for Bege, going along with what he says as he has his heart.

To get to a point where all those previously established character traits are altered would take considerable setup, setup which hasn't been shown in his time with the Straw Hats as he's literally only being doing it because he has to, be it through fear of others who could punish him or fear for his own life.

I stress the point again, not impossible but incredibly unlikely when there's other more likely potential Straw Hats who are inkeeping with the Straw Hat's usual approach to the world.
>>
>Zoro is unbea-
>>
>>159127588
Yup. You're right about Sanji, take that back. But no indication thats Robin underneath cover, So I think you're reaching there.
>>
>>159127910
Would rather just have another Musou desu.
>>
The only way I will accept Moms defeat in battle is if Sanji and Luffy do the tag team of true brothers and beat Big Mom.
If Sanji and Luffy beat her together I'm ok with that.
>>
>>159127961
>post yfw Zoro took helm of the ship on the way to Wano and ended up at Raftel after getting lost
>>
>>159127900
>big mom is too loud
>>
>>159127910
They need to drop Spike Chunsoft. Get Eighting or hell give Ganbarion a real budget and let them make a game. The grand battle series has always been solid.
>>
>>159128003

agreed, nobody would bitch and moan if luffy and zolo solo'd a yonko post TS, and seeing as how sanji is meant to be the left hand of the king, this arc should set him up to be at least zolo's equal, if not stronger
>>
>>159123393
Vander Decken. He thought there was a wedding for him and SHIWAHOSEEEE taking place on WCI, so he escaped from his prison cell and hid inside the box.
>>
File: 1497059870351.gif (394KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497059870351.gif
394KB, 480x270px
>>159125453
give bigmeme the dick she's missed so much
>>
>>159128188
Maybe I should start watching the anime again.
>>
File: Friendly old person.jpg (110KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly old person.jpg
110KB, 500x279px
Oda, where's my friend Zoro?
>>
>>159128188
>He was probably in the forest because of Lola's actions without having realized so
>>
>>159127945
>He followed orders as his heart has always been at threat and he himself is a prison
I doubt he was ever truly free under Joker or the World Government. We only know that he is a bad guy following his work for the WG, he could have been like his "the master" persona before the WG had him creating weapons against his will. He's always been at the mercy of others, with the Straw Hats he'd finally be "free"
>The Straw Hats, even with their varied and muddied pasts, have that shared connection of ultimately wanting to help others and Caesar just doesn't appear to have that.
I've got to admit that the ivankov panel I posted earlier is something I'd present as one of my chief pieces of evidence: >>159126633
Caesar doesn't necessarily have to be a good guy to join the crew, Roger had Buggy. Combined with Buggy's clown motif and Oda's recurring theme of inherited will and parallels, not to mention stock heel-face turn battle shounen villain tropes, I don't think it's as farfetched as you are making it out to be.

>He's shown multiple times that he genuinely enjoys causing harm, even to his own subordinates, simply because he can.
This is a bit muddier. I really don't think he was doing it just for their suffering; I believe the problem is that like I said, as a scientist, he was detached from their suffering. When Caesar told his subordinates to remove their protective suits in the face of his poison gas, it wasn't because he wanted them to suffer, it was because he was pissed that Vegapunk's suits could stop his gas.

He wasn't thinking about hurting others in that scenario, he was only thinking about his own pride and insecurities.
>>
>>159128102
They need to get Arc System Works to make a OP fighting game. The Dragon Ball FighterZ looks amazing so far.
>>
How much longer till this arc ends?I can't take this pudding/sanji/nami/Luffy faggs any longer.ODA!!Y u do dis?
>>
>>159127498
>They actually have a chance
lul no
>>
File: baroquehats.jpg (114KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
baroquehats.jpg
114KB, 600x435px
>>159127966
True not from that cover alone.
But here in this cover he wears her baroque works hat. Its canon by Oda.
>>
>>159128248
Why are you so afraid to say nigga anymore? I don't see what's wrong with asking where's your NIGGER Zoro at.
>>
>>159128105
I'd disagree on both points.

Even with the two year timeskip to train, the reality has always been than in the New World the major powers are play are the Yonko and the Marine's top brass. Whitebear's exploits at Marineford helping to cement that reality into the minds of the reader.

For Luffy and Zoro to be able to face down a Yonko by themselves at this point in time would effectively deflate the tension as they'd be able to combat the most influential and powerful people in the world already. It took the whole country of Dressroa rising up to help the Straw Hats out in order to stop the Donquixote pirates, just Luffy and Zoro being able to topple someone who made Doflamingo scared for his life is far too great a jump in much too little time.

As for the Sanji, Zoro strength dynamic. Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji, given that Zoro does little else besides fight. That's his major role on the crew, it's what he spends all his time training towards and reflects his first mate status as he's the clear next strongest after Luffy. Sanji however, has a range of skills outside of combat, including: Flight, cooking, infiltration, information gathering and other things I'm sure I missed. Essentially, he's got skills outside of just fighting and should be less capalbe in a fight than someone who spends all his time focusing on becoming stronger and better at fighting. Sanji has a clear role in combat as the maneuverable, quick glass cannon, he just needs some actual fights.
>>
>>159128284
I think One Piece would work really well as a 2D fighter
>>
>>159127506
Bro, Luffy would absolutely fight Shanks if Shanks would get in his way to become the pirate king. Don't confuse fighting with hatred. It would be like Krillin vs Goku's fight. They were bros, but someone has to lose.
>>
File: dundte.png (186KB, 327x304px) Image search: [Google]
dundte.png
186KB, 327x304px
>>159128284
>They get capcom instead
>>
>>159128361
Because I got banned last time for saying that
>>
>>159128348
who is wearing robins hat? luffy is not, zoro is not, sanji isn't even on this page
>>
>>159128429
What? when did we turn into reddit?
>>
File: 1stpelldeath.png (559KB, 545x525px) Image search: [Google]
1stpelldeath.png
559KB, 545x525px
>>159128447
Look on the lions back. Sanji is up there offering Robin coffee while wearing the hat from pic related.
>>
>>159128263
I think it's pretty clear you have your stance on Caesar and you're not going to budge on it. I'm too tired to really continue on as I simply fundamentally disagree with some of your interpretations of his actions and motivations for said actions, but I respect your freedom to have your own opinions on these things. Ultimately if he did join then I'd be happy as well, given I fucking love the guy.

Sure, maybe he could join, I just don't think it's likely to ever be on the main crew. It's just odd for that to be even be a possibility when there's been all this time spent with the guy to set up the smoothing out of his major negative character traits that wouldn't fly with the Straw Hats and yet that hasn't happened anything positive he's done has been due to threats and he's still very clearly expressed the same sentiments as he did in his introductory arc in Punk Hazard.
>>
File: 1497034658627.jpg (692KB, 1653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497034658627.jpg
692KB, 1653x1200px
>>159128447
It's Sanji.
>>
File: 119 - BbkIESc.jpg (473KB, 1568x1145px) Image search: [Google]
119 - BbkIESc.jpg
473KB, 1568x1145px
>>159128491
should have posted the full resolution

as far as hints and things go, only relevant if it's a colorspread. the color walks are not for foreshadowing or alluding to things, its just art
>>
>>159126446
>Imagine arc without any of the Straw Hats, instead focusing on the Buggy Pirates.
>>
>>159128323
It'll probably be over a year if they keep doing breaks every other chapter
>>
>>159128581
Yeah, we can agree to disagree. This is all just theoryfagging, Oda blows us theoryfags out of the water constantly so I am 100% prepared to be absolutely wrong.
>anything positive he's done has been due to threats
Yeah but just remember he was likely threatened by the WG and Joker before that into creating weapons, I think it's fair to be a little bit lenient considering his position as scientists. Just look at the Nazis and operation paperclip.

I'm not delusional though: Right now I do see a clear path for Caesar not joining, and that involves him leaving to rejoin judge as a member of Germa.
>>
387 - Gear 2
783 - Gear 4
873 - Gear 5/Awakening
>>
File: 1496974971773.png (367KB, 459x451px) Image search: [Google]
1496974971773.png
367KB, 459x451px
>>159127010
>actually treated his subordinates fairly well
Not like he gasses his subordinates because he feels like it or anything
>>
File: One_Piece_Round_the_Land.png (520KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
One_Piece_Round_the_Land.png
520KB, 353x500px
Best One Piece game for me. Hopefully they'll make a sequel but with co-op this time.
>>
>>159128760
>HIS NAME WAS SAAAANJIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>159128731
>and that involves him leaving to rejoin judge as a member of Germa.
That's a possibility I hand't considered actually. It's odd, he's been around so long that I've gotten so used to his presence in the story, it would feel weird for him to just leave the New World altogether. I just assumed he'd go with Bege and try to lay low whilst Luffy and co. go and deal with Kaido.

If nothing else, the fact he's still present is a good enough sign if any that there's a potential future for him with the Straw Hats.
>>
>>159128807
He was just testing his gas. Those subordinates were prisoners, convicted outlaws, specifically put on Punk Hazard by the WG for human testing. Caesar had likely been doing human testing on prisoners like that under government sanction for years. It just goes to show how twisted his "science" had become by then.

Scientists are very kind to their guinea pigs and treat them humanely before shooting them up with an estimated LD50 of chemical X.
>>
>>159127290
Couldn't that 'awaken' or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (857KB, 2029x3262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
857KB, 2029x3262px
Is the dude who requested a chibi gastino still around? Sorry it took so long, had a lot of shit this week.
>>
How many more episodes aprox. left until OP is over?
>>
>>159124961
Almost guaranteed. It's not like they'll go thru the whole Kaidou arc without Kidd appearing.
>>
File: crushallfouryonko.png (220KB, 658x462px) Image search: [Google]
crushallfouryonko.png
220KB, 658x462px
>Nami redirects Zeus to take out fodder BM crew members, so NamivZeus(Compote, Opera, and Galette all BTFO among many of her unnamed crew)
>Nami then uses Zeus against BM herself and Brook fights Prometheus(Ice vs Fire)
>Judge calls in his giant SS robot(they're modeled after Sentai, have to have one) and Germa army to storm the castle causing all out war on top of platform.
>Ceasar and Bege escape in midst of chaos
>Tomato box explodes on Bobbin who's making his way to party to "set things right" and both the box and Bobbin are out of the picture

>Pudding makes her way to Sanji amidst chaos of Nami manipulating Zeus and BM fighting to ask for help capturing Streusen. Perospero notices and Sanji 1hit KO's him. Pudding begins process of manipulating Streusen's memory.

This makes final matchups end up like this.

>BM(w Napoleon) vs Luffy, Judge(piloting SS robot), and Nami(wZeus)

>Prometheus v Brook

>Katakuri vs Niji(initially overpowered but after beating Perospero, Sanji backs him up. Fits in with theme of Sanji getting his redemption and what better way than to same the sibling who's harassed you the most)

>Smoothie vs Reiju and Jimbe

>Perospero vs Sanji

>Oven vs Niji

>Daifuku vs Yonji

>Tamago vs Pedro

>Amande vs Carrot

>Mont-Dor vs Chopper

SH alliance wins. And before the BM crew can recover Pudding implants Streusen's memory into BM. Leaving her a mental wreck and FINISHED as a pirate. They escape. And 1ST Yonko is crushed.
>>
File: buggysenpai.jpg (230KB, 1007x1298px) Image search: [Google]
buggysenpai.jpg
230KB, 1007x1298px
>>159128871
Was it weird when Law or Zoro left? Not really. You start to notice a distinct lack of something, though, when they're gone for too long.

It'll be the same with Caesar, if they keep him off screen for too long it'll feel like we're missing out on something. It's especially difficult because his and CAPTAIN Buggy's personalities are wayyyy too similar, you can't even have them both in the same chapter.
>>
File: SanjiandRobin-1.png (3MB, 1271x1538px) Image search: [Google]
SanjiandRobin-1.png
3MB, 1271x1538px
>>159128667
How can you be sure? It's Oda we are dealing with. He loves hints and secret things for the fans to discover.
Like Doffy and Viola. He confirmed they were fucking offscreen.
>>
>>159128946
Are you the pencil chibi drawfag? Did you know I was in the thread because of how hard I'm shilling for CC? Cool drawing anon, saved. I'll use it in my memeing.
>>
>>159129024
[citation needed]
>>
>>159129081
I don't have that one saved. Someone post the "Dressrossa is a land of passion" SBS
>>
File: 1495493747328.png (37KB, 150x178px) Image search: [Google]
1495493747328.png
37KB, 150x178px
>>159128977
>It's especially difficult because his and CAPTAIN Buggy's personalities are wayyyy too similar, you can't even have them both in the same chapter.
Honestly, I'd be all for those two interacting. That was one of the other ideas I had for where Caesar could end up if he didn't go with the Straw Hats or Bege. The potential dynamic of Buggy and Caeser both falling for each others bullshit just appeals to me too much.
>>
>>159129033
Nawh, i just finished. And yeah thats me. I used to do digital but ive been without my pc.
>>
>>159128849
Pshhhhhh...
>>
File: 095 - uHe2Ilz.jpg (399KB, 1487x1100px) Image search: [Google]
095 - uHe2Ilz.jpg
399KB, 1487x1100px
>>159129024
Oda has confirmed the colorspreads AND the SBS are canon. There has been no such confirmation for the colorwalks, so once again, the "hints" don't matter.

Meaning this page where Robin read a bed-time story to the strawhats actually happened
>>
Honestly I just want Gastino to stick around. He doesn't actually need to join the SHs in my opinion.
>>
File: doffy viola.jpg (287KB, 1280x1355px) Image search: [Google]
doffy viola.jpg
287KB, 1280x1355px
>>159129165
>>159129081
>>
>>159128684
This is one real shit taste going on
>>
>>159129314
Top tier comfy title page right there.
>>
>>159128975
>Smoothie vs Reiju
This is a bad matchup for reiju, smoothie can easily remove reiju's poison from her body
>>
>>159129466
And jimbe
>>
>>159124617
wtf else would we talk about
>>
>>159129466
Brook will clearly go against Smoothie all these retards saying he won't make me reeee internally. Once hes done with her he'll help with big meme
>>
>Sanji first one who "fight" (trick) shichibukai Crocodile
>later he was beaten by Luffy
>Sanji first one who "fight" first logia Enel
>Sanji first one who "fight" with Donquixote Doflamingo
>Sanji first one who fight with Yonko Big Mom
>??????????
>>
>>159124617
Theoryfagging is fun. OP is one of the few ongoings where you can actually do it, and not have it be complete off the wall bullshit.
>>
>>159129642
Fuck off
>>
File: comfycovers.png (3MB, 1568x1145px) Image search: [Google]
comfycovers.png
3MB, 1568x1145px
>>159129314
Sanji and Robin are usually together in the cover spreads. Here she has sex hair and no pants and is wearing a flanel like Sanji. She clearly wiggled out from Sanji's arm which is out like he was cuddling someone.
>>
>>159129620
Oda will make woman on woman fight anon.
>>
>>159129796
Nami vs Big mom?
>>
>>159129838
Yup. I included it >>159128975

And smoothie vs Reiju, with Jimbe helping
>>
>>159129870
Zoro vs snow bird bitch? Oh wait, I forgot your head canon doesn't allow for remembering things that actually happened. Brook vs Smoothie ( A FUCKING PANTIE WEARER ) makes complete sense.
>>
>>159129920
Brook cant take on SC by himself bro
>>
File: CKFX5LS.jpg (778KB, 2330x1400px) Image search: [Google]
CKFX5LS.jpg
778KB, 2330x1400px
>>159129779
She doesn't look like she's with Sanji there. It just looks like Sanji is sleeping with his m8s. He's literally right next to Robin, Nami, Brook, and Luffy.
>>
How many more chapters until Wano?
>>
>>159124961
Forget about Kid, Moria is where it's at.
>>
>>159129980
My guess would be at least 4, maybe 5
>>
>>159129937
You're right, which I think is why Brook will either help someone after they have fought with Smoothie for a while, or he'll have help fighting her from the start. If you think he'll have no hand in fighting I think you're delusional/
>>
Big Mom vs Luffy, Capone & Gastino
Zeus and Prometheus vs Nami
Napoleon vs Judge
Katakuri vs Jimbe & Sanji
Perospero vs Brook & Carrot
Smoothie vs Chopper
Tamago vs Pedro
Daifuku vs Ichiji
Oven vs Niji
Mont-Dor vs Yonji
Amande vs Reiju
>>
>>159130024
I think he would be too preoccupied with Prometheus to ever get the opportunity.
>>
>>159130029
>Smoothie vs Chopper
>>
File: IMG_5720.jpg (128KB, 445x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5720.jpg
128KB, 445x650px
Post relatively unimportant characters that you still miss/want to see again as soon as possible

Was gonna say Laboon, but he's a very important boy
>>
>>159130066
Judge will be helping vs BM
>>
>>159130151
So will Brook imo. His foreshadowing for hurting BM's homies is far more important than him fighting smoothie.
>>
File: Kung fu Dugong.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kung fu Dugong.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>159130100
The original Strawhat fleet members.
>>
>>159130179
Why cant he do both? Why cant he solo the entire island?
>>
File: received_609856732531505.png (250KB, 612x343px) Image search: [Google]
received_609856732531505.png
250KB, 612x343px
>>159130100
I MISS BEST BOY KAKU
>>
File: 010_1497518142.png (533KB, 1563x1150px) Image search: [Google]
010_1497518142.png
533KB, 1563x1150px
>>159130029
Here's my quick try at some matchups

Luffy, Judge, Gastino vs BM (maybe capone but he's probably KO desu)
Katakuri vs Sanji
Mont D'Or vs Jinbe
Pic related will be the matchups for Germa
Carrot vs Compote
Nami vs Brulee
Count Chicken vs Pedro
Brook vs Homies
Not sure who Chopper will fight
Fodder vs Fodders
>>
>>159130357
Smoothie is a big girl.
>>
File: SRintensifies.jpg (542KB, 1957x1391px) Image search: [Google]
SRintensifies.jpg
542KB, 1957x1391px
>>159129966
They aren't dressed the same like Sanji and Robin and are standing. Look at Sanji's leg and arm. They were wrapped around someone before she got away. And Robin is on the ground less than a foot away.
Anyway check this one out. Its very Sanji and Robinesque.
>>
File: sanjismushroom.png (3MB, 1246x1357px) Image search: [Google]
sanjismushroom.png
3MB, 1246x1357px
>>159130401
Sorry for the size. My old laptop died with my best evidence pics
>>
>>159130472
>that waistline
Gross. Robin is an old lady and she needs more meat on her.
>>
If SanPu BTFO then SanNa cannon?
>>
>>159123393
Mr. 5
>>
>>159130513
Nope. But you dont have to worry about that cause SaPu is canon.
>>
>>159123204
>>159123379
>>159123888

it literally got launched a long way away.

honestly Pudding makes sense: she'll memory wipe all of big mom's crew, but the reporter bird who got launched a long way away with the chest thingie will still remember and report on Big Mom just letting the straw hats get away with smashing up her big tea party.
>>
>>159123166
Pudding will have to do something quite soon otherwise it would've been completely meaningless introducing her abilities beforehand.
>>
>>159130513
No.

There's still SaRei, LuNa, SaRo, ZoSa, SaVio, and many more.
>>
>>159130572
>ZoSa
>>
>>159130513
Who cares about SaPu or SaNa when you can have SaRei?
>>
>>159130587
Zoro prefers to go first.
>>
File: cuckyflam.png (1MB, 606x983px) Image search: [Google]
cuckyflam.png
1MB, 606x983px
>>159130572
Sanji and Robin isn't a ship they are just bang buddies.
>>
>>159130357
Chopper should fight Randolph.
>>
>>159130626
No that's Robin and Nami.
>>
>>159130357
Sanji can't solo against Katakuri
The Homies are fodders
>>
File: kekwhy.png (61KB, 190x233px) Image search: [Google]
kekwhy.png
61KB, 190x233px
>>159130626
Fucking kek. You can call me gay for zooming in but you can't say you don't see it.
>>
File: ZoSa.png (248KB, 908x412px) Image search: [Google]
ZoSa.png
248KB, 908x412px
>>159130587
>>159130624
>it's not like I was worried about him or anything, b-baka!!
>>
>>159130720
They're literal pieces of Big Mom. And Sanji is gonna Neville Longbottom the shit out of them.>>159130720
>>
File: BMWAIFU.png (1MB, 2450x1800px) Image search: [Google]
BMWAIFU.png
1MB, 2450x1800px
Important info
>>
>>159130765
Claiman Top Hat girl
>>
>>159130554
>this helps me sleep at night :DD
>>
File: sword.png (575KB, 598x1234px) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
575KB, 598x1234px
>>159130720
Sanji will use his hands or knives against katakuri who is "food"/"ingredients"

That will give him the power boost he needs. He's already been shown competing against katakuri's CoO without much difficulty (dodging the wedding shot)
>>
File: luffyfags.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
luffyfags.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>159130357
>>159130029
>>159128975
Stop making these shitty matchups, luffyfags. The alliance won't win, no matter what bullshit or asspull will help them. Get over it.
>>
>>159130751
I see it...
>>
File: secondpg.png (277KB, 797x1150px) Image search: [Google]
secondpg.png
277KB, 797x1150px
>>159130797
It keeps me awake cause its TOO KAWAII
>>
File: robinluffy3.png (2MB, 1181x565px) Image search: [Google]
robinluffy3.png
2MB, 1181x565px
>>159130401
>>159130472
I'm only here to correct you, not argue with you. You are wrong.
>>
>>159130814
I'll show up to ridicule myself if you escapefags do the same when you ultimately get BTFO
>>
>>159130861
Pudding wounded psyche is cute as fuck. I hope Sanji makes her life better so she is never embarrassed by her eye again
>>
>>159130861
>>159130932
>this helps me feel better :DD
>>
>>159130814
They just cant escape
>>
>>159130513
Cannon:
Sa
Na
LuHa
>>
>sanjifag
>zorofag
>luffyfag

Fuck all of you who partake in this savagery. You are all a bunch of animals similar to those DBZ fags. If you're not a SH fan you can fuck off.
>>
Big Mom is the weakest of the Yonko. Everyone forgets she rose to power thru alliances and influence, compared to the rest that did it thru sheer power.
>>
>>159124442
oh fuck i want this
>>
File: pecking order.png (832KB, 1014x544px) Image search: [Google]
pecking order.png
832KB, 1014x544px
>>159130866
Poor Robin. She doesn't deserve to play second fiddle.
>>
>>159131069
they have a better chance at escaping than just fighting it out
>>
File: isthisreallife.png (56KB, 219x406px) Image search: [Google]
isthisreallife.png
56KB, 219x406px
>TFW you realize that there truly is no such thing as a noshipperfag as all the people not shipposting ship other characters not mentioned(LuHa, LawNa, LuVi,etc)
>>
>>159130513
Yup. Trust me when I say that the ending of this arc will be glorious.
Bellamy/Viola 2.0
>>
File: shamblesapread.png (2MB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
shamblesapread.png
2MB, 1024x749px
>>159130866
One of these days I'll make an autistic collage that BTFO's that one. But yeah that's like every cover spread where they aren't next to each other. In this one Sanji is literally inside Robin.
>>
>>159131268
And only the LuNafags are insecure about their ship
>>
>>159130751
I thought Franky would be more hung
>>
Anyone else want shitty doodles? Probably not tonight
>>
>>159131406
Idk man. Seems like other shippers are just as insecure.
>>
LanjiFags eternally BTFO
>>
holy shit the niggastream translation for this chapter is totally missing the point of sanjis answer to judge
>>
File: basedpudding.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
basedpudding.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
TFW Caesar fags will be eternally BTFO once he escapes with Bege next chapter leaving behind the Strawhat crew.
>>
>>159131481
You can read Kanji? How do you know that for sure?
>>
Shippers are the cancer who kill these threads
>>
Whatever happened to Big News posting? It was a lot better than all this shipping crap.
>>
>>159123411
So a dud?

Huge build-up, disappointing payoff?
>>
>>159131572
I did consider that happening but Chiffon and Vito are too sympathetic to the protags and Bege genuinely cares about his family.

And even if Caesar flies off with them thy could still get captured thanks to Brulee and the preplaced mirrors on his ship
>>
>can't get it up without Usopp
>can't fight without Zoro
How cucked are Luffy and his fans?
>>
>>159131434
Draw Sanji and Pudding
>>
File: 1488484002296.png (68KB, 292x272px) Image search: [Google]
1488484002296.png
68KB, 292x272px
they are not going to figth and defeat them all, are you guys nuts
>>
>>159131661
Idk man. Considering we always end up winning, I'd say we're probably the least cucked fanbase. At least far less than Carrotjobber Zoro.
>>
File: 1481811768280.png (279KB, 746x546px) Image search: [Google]
1481811768280.png
279KB, 746x546px
>>159123166
>memo memo
>>
File: donttellthecook.png (675KB, 1439x1796px) Image search: [Google]
donttellthecook.png
675KB, 1439x1796px
>>159131736
>>
I think Caesar's will stay with luffy a least until Wano arc or Vegapunk arc (maybe we will see his flashback)
>>
>>159123166
Do you think she altered Jinbe's memories?
>>
>>159131657
BM crew will be too preoccupied with SH's and Germa to be able to go after Bege imo.
>>
>>159131576
Oh, not this shill again. Niggastream is clearly wrong.

http://chomanga.com/archives/51592692.html
>>
I wonder why no one in the thread is hype for the new chapter...
>>
>>159132056
You should be happy with what we've been getting bro.
>>
>>159132041
>link to a page that gets translated by google
Google Translate is not a reliable translating tool. Please explain in depth why you think Niggastream does a bad job at translating.
>>
File: 1497020093570.gif (894KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497020093570.gif
894KB, 500x280px
Zoro and Sanji are such jobbers. Zoro jobbed to a chimney and Sanji jobbed to a nosebleed.
>>
File: sleepyzolo.png (46KB, 310x198px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyzolo.png
46KB, 310x198px
>>159131817
>>
>>159132204
They have always been fucking horrible translators. They're mangapanda-tier translations with better grammar. Do you really want to go through the whole list? There's thousands of reasons.
>>
>>159132204
I can read kanji you fool.

父親が悲しむ was a quote. That stands for Father would be sad.
>>
File: jaiminvsmangastream.png (810KB, 1097x961px) Image search: [Google]
jaiminvsmangastream.png
810KB, 1097x961px
>>159132204
>>159132296
Let me add to it. They take simple sentences and add in extravagant expressions when it's not needed. Just look at this page. Everyone can see they do a lousy job you shill.
>>
File: escapefagsBTFO.jpg (185KB, 949x661px) Image search: [Google]
escapefagsBTFO.jpg
185KB, 949x661px
>>159132056
Escapefags comprise most of this board and they all got BTFO. So they decided to leave out of embarrassment.
>>
>>159132296
Oh yeah, what does this mean?

私は何を言うことができる、私は犬のちょっと考えます、そうですか?戦う準備ができました。私たちはすべての力、狙撃兵にアプローチしました。要するに、それ自体の終わりと同じように、しかしそれはする必要はありません。純粋で狡猾なベンの暴力は信号を見た。 bazatozelはオンラインとは思わない?私はソーセージだと思う。スパイネットワークは、私が米国で言ったように、今すぐ準備し、天気の準備をするために、不思議なスキャンIPに接触しています。 CNNは旋風のようなものです。子供が死んでいる。いつも私の手の中で700万人以上が十分に死ぬ。それは武器だけでなく、戦うために訓練された、私はその艦隊のすべてを見て、米国の使用は、海兵隊、
>>
>>159132204
>After defeating Pica, Zoro's says: "---(japanese, japanese, japanese...)---" This is a famous phrase/motto among the Japanese mafia. According to the mafia, the levels of the society in order is "Normal working civilians, beggars, mafia, then thieves (or pirates)". Mafia is underneath beggars, and above thieves. Therefore, the mafia cannot despise beggars, but all despise thieves. The mafia with morals and dignity, do not cause trouble to civilians.
>The definition of "mafia (Yakuza)", in Chinese means "brotherhood", and in China, the brotherhood usually does not take part in proper professions and does immoral things. But those that do well in the brotherhood, call themselves 'chivalrous heros'.
>Here, after defeating Pica, Zoro says this phrase to teach those who are also living in the brotherhood (as pirates), does not follow the chivalry code, and chooses to hurt civilians that do not wish to fight.

Zoro makes a yakuza movie reference about how gangsters who don't have a moral code won't last long except with pirates swapped in for yakuza and mangastream translates it as "don't fuck with the good guys". This is just one example. There's shit like this in every fucking chapter. Another great example is how they completely 100% changed Momo remembering Oden's death scene, changing it from "My name is Oden! I was born to boil!" to "They boiled him alive in a pot of oden", where they fucking missed that it was the dude's name AND somehow misread the first person as third.
>>
>>159132296
They also made it so sanji says "tell me you're not my father" rather than saying that judge needs to accept that he isn't. it completely changes the narrative and makes Sanji look insecure when it's the exact opposite. and it doesn't even fit the overall narrative of the story where judge actually does accept it out of begrudging respect now but still treats sanji like shit.
>>
File: smug carrot.png (765KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug carrot.png
765KB, 1280x720px
>>159126734
Who? Pekoms? The one who joined Big Mom's crew and strokes her massive ladyballs every chance he gets? The buttmonkey who, after his initial introduction, became a constant jobber? Oh yeah. I'm sure HE'LL be able to handle me Uncle Pedro.
>>159126704
It sure does. And once Uncle Pedro's HEROIC SACRIFICE, it'll be official!
>>
File: namintr.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
namintr.gif
2MB, 480x270px
LuRei is the REAL SHIP fags.

Watch how Reiju NTR's Nami. She is truly /ourgal/ and will BTFO LuNa fags forever!
>>
>>159132397
>Sanji finally hits a woman
>>
>>159133000
Not hot enough.
>>
>>159133165
You talking bout Baeju?! The fuck? Hottest girl in OP so far.
>>
>>159133004
>Big Mom
>A woman
It's more like he hit Lennie from Of Mice and Men.
>>
>>159128060
>Post yfw he accidently arrives at WCI
>>
>>159133281
Go to work, Togashi
>>
>>159133204
No, Luffy
>>
File: damnluffykun.png (804KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
damnluffykun.png
804KB, 641x556px
>>159133440
He's pretty hot bro
>>
>>159131641
>Huge build-up
Only idiots believe this
>>
File: reiju9.png (1MB, 1897x1077px) Image search: [Google]
reiju9.png
1MB, 1897x1077px
>>159133440
Luffy is the most alpha character. Who else grabs the girl and crashes through windows and goes soaring in the sky? Who else doesn't worship the ground they stand on? You can't argue with his results.

>Shirahoshi
>Hancock
>Alvida
>Marguerite
>Rebecca
>>
File: alphaandho6.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
alphaandho6.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>159133611
You know Nami wants it as well.
>>
>>159125230
Isn't Shanks Luffy's friend?
>>
>>159128946
do a chibi big mom with prometheus and zeus
>>
>>159131661
How can luffyfags be cucked considering the entire manga revolves around their character and his awesomeness?
>>
>>159132056
nothing really interesting happened except more exposition between sanji and judge. it was expected luffy would fight big mom.
>>
>>159133638
>b-b-but Sanji!
>>
>>159133000
Nami is jealous that reiju is kissing luffy instead of her.
>>
>>159134080
Its logical why the dude wouldn't include her--doesn't wanna start flame wars. But if Nami wasn't a main character, people would automatically group her in the Luffybowl.

But I didn't say that.
>>
>>159129642
>Sanji first one who fight with Yonko Big Mom

That's Brook
>>
>>159124833
He just told them to go fuck off though
>>
>>159128975
>the fucking retard still wants a fight when the arc is already over
>>
File: Perona_Scolds_Zoro.png (848KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Perona_Scolds_Zoro.png
848KB, 1280x720px
>>159127524
Stop it. Zoro is Perona's problem.
>>
>>159126063
WB confirmed for weakest yonko
>>
>>159134459
Ghost blowjob woo woo woo!
>>
>>159134454
>the fucking retard who thinks arc is already over when an editor actually said things will be "heating up" soon
>>
>>159134459
*Tashigi's
>>
File: sad.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>159134459
>tfw no Perona gf
>>
>>159134744
Tashigi gets smoked every night like gouda cheese.
>>
>>159126419
They are gonna drag his ass along to keep him from doing more evil shit in the New World.

Literally their ship's coby
>>
File: IMG_5721.gif (333KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5721.gif
333KB, 500x281px
What if best boy was a girl?
>>
>>159123204
Is that a fucking loss reference?
>>
File: 12.jpg (228KB, 748x1057px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
228KB, 748x1057px
>>159127524
>>
>>159125452
>>159124961
I really want to see how Oda conceptaulizes his power. Magneto is one of the most broken characters in the Marvel Universe. If that's anything to go by, he'll be capable of some crazy stuff.

I'm praying he teams up with Zoro and friends to beat Kaido. I want someone who isn't Luffy to do something groundbreaking. It would be fitting for Kid to lad the killing blow on Kaido since its Kid who will end up filling Kaido's role in the New World later down the line anyway.
>>
>>159135244
Lol fuck that.

This manga's about Luffy dude, he's gonna take down Kaido with Kidd as his sidekick
>>
How come Luffy hasn't impregnated Nami yet, is he a gay? Does he ship her with Sanji?
>>
How come elevens don't complain about the anime?
>>
>>159135947
Anyone who cares about quality reads the manga.
>>
>>159127290
I wouldn't be surprised, if Oda decided to give sanji super Powers.
>>
>>159135803
Luffy's too retarded to have a sex drive
>>
>>159134621
>the sub-human retard actually fucking believes we are getting retarded 1vs1 fights in her fucking territory
>against a fucking emperor
>with a small ragtag group
Luffyfags sure a braindead!
>>
File: Nice save.png (214KB, 485x510px) Image search: [Google]
Nice save.png
214KB, 485x510px
>>159132265
>put Zoro to sleep
>Still can't kill him
>>
File: IMG_5722.gif (155KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5722.gif
155KB, 500x337px
>>
>>159130401
>SR written on Sanji
wew
>>
would it ruin zoro's character if he turned out to be child of a top swordman in wano?

kuina's dad is obviously just a retainer like Kinemon with Momo.
>>
Remember Caesar threatened Bege's son. Bege is going to kill him at the end of this arc to show us that he's still a dark dude.
>>
>>159137397
His father should be a peasant or low ranking samurai that ran away from Wano, we don't need anymore characters that are only strong because of their genes and not from a lifetime dedication of training.
>>
File: 1483573513368.jpg (369KB, 715x935px) Image search: [Google]
1483573513368.jpg
369KB, 715x935px
>>159137397
>Zoro is actually from Wano
>But his parents are just low class citizens
This would be the only acceptable way to connect Zoro to Wano without ruining his character, but it would be better if he is just not connected at all
>>
>>159137501
>we don't need anymore characters that are only strong because of their genes and not from a lifetime dedication of training.

Sanji was literally the opposite of this, though.

All his mother did was to give him a genetic defect that made him overly nice in exchange for giving up his superhuman traits.
>>
>>159124961
Didn't kid get killed?
>>
>>159137578
He's just naturally kind
>>
File: HES FAST.jpg (2MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
HES FAST.jpg
2MB, 2037x3056px
>>159137859
>>
>>159137526
I really feel like the only way to justify a battle with kaido is for zoro to fight him. if Luffy fights him it will just feel forced. but if zoro does it will have so much more to it. Zoro the man who will be the greatest swordsman or Kaido the man who cannot be killed, that would be an amazing battle. please no LUFFY PUNCHES STRONK GUY.
>>
File: 1353725988295.png (370KB, 420x452px) Image search: [Google]
1353725988295.png
370KB, 420x452px
>Luffy was genuinely ready to go outside alone and get obliterated before the new escape plan

I know it's Luffy but I mean come on, between this and the refusal to eat he keeps jumping off the deep end this arc. Zoro was talking to a brick wall at Punk Hazard.
>>
>>159137945
>forced

He wants to be Pirate King and the
Yonko are the biggest people between him and One Piece. This has been shaping up for a while.

Now how Luffy is supposed to fight Kaido at this junction is another deal altogether
>>
>>159137945
Zorofag here, it's a shounen manga and Luffy will fight Kaido, just accept it

The real question is what DF does Kaido have, and if he wants to die so badly why not just eat multiple devil fruits
>>
>>159137945
>I really feel like the only way to justify a battle with kaido is for zoro to fight him
>zorofags
>>
Luffy will have a bunch of help with Kaido, BUT he will land the finishing knockout blow. Wano will end just like Thriller Bark. Once Luffy is physically exhausted and his crew and his allies are all nearly dead, there will come an extremely important figure. I can't say who exactly, but we can speculate. Screencap this
>>
>>159125469
Also she's a woman, and this is one piece. Oda isn't exactly known for his female characters being strong.
>>
File: Zoro2.png (618KB, 749x635px) Image search: [Google]
Zoro2.png
618KB, 749x635px
>>159137945
>I really feel like the only way to justify a battle with kaido is for zoro to fight him
You'd be wrong
>>
>>159131345
>Sanji inside Robins body
>doing anything but masturbating furiously to himself in the mirror
>>
>>159138044
>>159138029
It's probably certain that Luffy will fight Kaido.
But man Luffy just gonna punch stronk guy again feels way too bland. especially with Kaido being played up as the physically toughest fucker around. It's like where do you go from there?

Meanwhile Zoro just wants to get stronger and stronger trying to cut the impossible and be the greatest. now hes in the land of the greatest against the most unkillable monster. I'd just think he'd try to do something.

But yes shonen. Hoping for interesting things is useless I suppose.
I dunno Oda does some cool shit sometimes though.
>>
>>159125631
>not realizing based Buggy as best warlord
>>
>>159138239
>I'd just think he'd try to do something
Yeah, he would go after the best swordsman there, which would most likely be the Shogun
>>
How Popular Caesar in Japan ?

Did they talk/discuss about he will join Straw Hat ?
>>
>>159138282
Oh yeah I forgot about him, shit. You're right that makes way more sense.
>>
>>159125297
I am more interested in Pekoms' whereabouts.

Atlest Bege knows he lead the Strawhats into Mom's territorry, so probably someother of her underlings know aswell. That would spell desasterous for him when he is currently in a coma or whatever.
>>
>>159125901
How about Nanabukai instead? would sound hilarious
>>
>>159125070
I miss Zoro so much.
>>
>>159125972
He was speaking of warlords, not yonkou
>>
Has Oda completely forgotten that Sanji doesn't attack women!

He's after going straight for Big Mom.

Oda = Hack
>>
>>159127961
This is just one tangled line. There are no dead ends.
>>
>>159138428
he blocked zeus, he also blocked khalifa's attacks
>>
>>159138430
Actually I take my protest back he would probably get confused and walk backwards.
>>
>>159138428
Holy shit, why Oda? Why the fuck would he make a woman his biggest enemy? Fuck, just so Luffy can deal the final blow. That's fucking low.
>>
File: dr cracker i'm mugiwara.png (161KB, 793x301px) Image search: [Google]
dr cracker i'm mugiwara.png
161KB, 793x301px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13321030

So, who's it goint to be?
>>
>>159128849
What is the name of this supersayan?
>>
>>159138519
My vote goes to Carrot because she fits in so well unlike Jinbe. Another lady on board is fine. Caesar would be funny but I don't think they would want him and I don't think he would want it either.
>>
>>159125070
>Let's all go to Wano where Zoro is waiting for us
It means Zoro isn't on Wano
>>
File: new nakama.png (29KB, 532x1006px) Image search: [Google]
new nakama.png
29KB, 532x1006px
>>159138519
I accidentally didn't vote for Jinbe but he basically joined already so technically I was right by not voting for him. CC will join mark my shitposting.
>>
>>159138519
>one guy voting "someone else"
Well, who would it be?
>>
How can you people keep reading One Piece? How can anyone consider everything that's happened and not jump ship?

Keeping up with this manga that I loved so much for over 10 years as it was plagued by numerous agonizing arcs, a flawed adaptation that failed to capture the entire essence of the source material and unspeakably shitty threads that actually used to be pleasant was like watching a beautiful, pure and kindhearted young girl grow into an unremarkable, mediocre woman, her character mutated by the harsh realities of the world.

I will not read another chapter of this god forsaken manga because just thinking about it depresses me to the fucking core. One Piece is dead.
>>
>>159138777
Because the stuff Oda comes up with is fun, the world building is interesting, I don't watch the anime, and autism in an autism pit does not affect my enjoyment of this manga at all.

Nice trips by the way.
>>
File: average lawfag.png (87KB, 1036x374px) Image search: [Google]
average lawfag.png
87KB, 1036x374px
>>159138777
Is this the anonymous internet post that kills One Piece once and for all?
>>
>>159125682
>pica went down before diamante
But that's wrong you flaming faggot
>>
Pudding seems to have yet another one of those Devil Fruit abilities that could be super OP so it'll have asspull "rules" for no reason. Because if it didn't you could just do something like alter the memories of all the Yonko and convince them you're their personal slaves or something.
>>
>>159138941
they're your***
>>
File: 14502903402.png (265KB, 360x366px) Image search: [Google]
14502903402.png
265KB, 360x366px
>>159138777
Because I'm waiting for my nigga Zoro. I miss the anticipation of a new and exciting place with personal investment turned to the max as well. I don't like that we know what's coming ahead. That we should meet with Zoro in Wano, that the reverie is going to take place and all that. It's not exciting in the same way when we know it's there, and now any surprise detours just feel like a hurdle.
>>
>>159126639
On that note: where the fuck is Jinbe
>>
>>159138984
Who cares.
>>
>>159138941
1: She seems to have to physically touch peoples heads to pull out and alter their memories. Getting that close to a yonkou and managing to not let them do anything while you're working would be pretty damn tough if not impossible
2: Even if you alter their memories of the past, they could still potentially rebel in the present. Like even if you made kaidou think he's you're servant he might think "wait why do I serve this girl? I'm way stronger than her, I don't have to do what she says!".
>>
>>159131345
Franky Nami best Nami
>>
>>159138941
>so it'll have asspull "rules" for no reason
it already ap[pears to have a rather limiting use, though the potential full extent of its capabilities and usage are obviously yet unknown. From what we do know now, we see that Pudding has to physically touch her target's forehead to interact with their memories, meaning that the target would either have to be subdued before hand, restrained as Reiju seemingly was or simply an ally.

On the retrained issue, it's not all that clear if Reiju was fully retrained, nor is it clear if she could have fought back when Pudding did manage to start interacting with her memories. With the latter point I'd imagine the answer is no, given the limitation of the power is already considerable up to that point and having another on top of it seems a bit pointless. Like Sugar, the way to deal with the power seems to be information gathering to avoid coming into unwanted or unguarded contact with Pudding.

Also, Reiju was quite quick to piece together that something was wrong with her memories and listen to what Sanji said. So, unless she's super specific in her memory alteration, it's likely a bit of a shaky power to rely on and may not stop an individual from rebelling against any alterations if not enough is done to quell their existing personality.
>>
>>159138519
>Purple-Ceasar
>Blue-Jinbei
>Orange-Carrot
>Red - Pudding
The colours match the characters.
>>
>>159139045
Yeah, I noticed that aswell. "someone else" got pink though, but I doubt anyone will vote for Reiju anytime soon.
>>
>>159138996
>>159139029
All fine points but she could spend like a good year planning the perfect "life" for Big Mom that revolves around her being Pudding's slave, insert it into her memories, and then just cause havoc.

Honestly Pudding's power would have been more interesting in the hands of a big bad... seeing them manipulate people for their own gain. Would have been a good arc. Maybe have that person manipulate all the Straw Hats except one and then that one has to convince the rest that are allies. Of course it would all be reverted once the enemy was defeated.
>>
File: 1490870709893.png (65KB, 309x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490870709893.png
65KB, 309x288px
>>159123166
There is ONE thing they can say to clean up this mess.
>>
>>159139213
>insert it into her memories
Therein lies the primary issue again though, Big Mom knows all too well about her abilities and their potential use, why would you let someone with that power within touching distance of your temple? Particularly when you're as large as Big Mom.

In addition, it's still unclear if the act of manipulating the memories actually disables the person or they have to be restrained, the latter would be an easy way to add additional qualifiers to its use.

Also, after the events of Dressrosa, I'm in no hurry for another arc focused around manipulation. A big part of Dressrosa and Punk Hazard were centered around the concepts and uses of manipulation. I'm more than content with Pudding's abilities just acting as a relevant subplot for this arc and potentially in the future, given her extremely rare ability to potentially read poneglyphs.
>>
Big Mom doesn't remember her rampage but would Pudding be able to extract and see it?
>>
>>159139447
I would imagine so, but we can't say for sure. I'm of the opinion that something in Big Mom's unique physiology causes her to repress or block the memories during those moments of rampage, not even being able to consider engaging with them as her mind has a barrier against them for whatever reason.

I think some of that can be seen in her interactions with Jinbei after her initial food rampage recovery. She sees all this destruction around her and doesn't even think to attribute it to herself. It's also unclear if she even actually knows she goes off on rampages, despite her homies and family obviously knowing she does. Why wouldn't they tell her? And if they did/do, why then would she think that the destruction around her during that interaction with Jinbei wasn't due to her issue.

I imagine it's supposed to be intentionally ambiguous, but I'm sure that there's a reason that Oda introduced Big Mom's past and its links to her modern day goals and trauma, her eating disorder, Pudding's memory powers and Streusen being a witness to the major moment of Big Mom's past.
>>
>>159125191
>several wives
The only thing he'd marry is a sword.
>>
Get ready Blackbeard, once Luffy is done with Kaido the Whelp, he's coming to get you for what you did to Shanks.
>>
Is Caesar the Buggy of post time-skip One Piece???
>>
Can't wait for more Vivi. Unless the whole meeting thing happens offscreen.
>>
>>159126292
the yami yami no mi is also a paramecia not a logia
>>
File: luffyyoung.png (249KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
luffyyoung.png
249KB, 640x480px
Why do I get the feeling that Luffy's final battle won't be against Blackbeard or anyone from the World Government. I think he'll have to fight Shanks
>>
>>159140021
Shanks's lost arm took on a will of it's own and came back to kill Shanks and plans to kill Luffy.
>>
File: IMG_1977.jpg (54KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1977.jpg
54KB, 639x480px
>>159140004
>>
File: 1386037858657.png (275KB, 377x746px) Image search: [Google]
1386037858657.png
275KB, 377x746px
>>159140057
Shank's arm is Blackbeard
>>
File: 894013.png (23KB, 184x261px) Image search: [Google]
894013.png
23KB, 184x261px
He's in.
>>
>>159138777
I've never once felt betrayed by something Oda has done.
>>
>>159140021
Shanks has a million death flags though.
>>
>>159140479
Shanks has so many death flags there is no way he'll actually die.
>>
File: snake vs the boss.jpg (197KB, 1600x927px) Image search: [Google]
snake vs the boss.jpg
197KB, 1600x927px
>>159140021
>Luffy has to fight Shanks on a flower field
>>
>>159140580
Dunno why I expected Mother 3, this is much better.
>>
>>159140479
>Implying Oda would kill his self-insert
>>
>>159140021
I really don't want a generic "I need to test you" moment. Seems out of place here.
>>
>>159124110
This and only this
>>
>>159140021
Shanks is going to be killed by Blackbeard soon in story.
>>
>>159130751
i see buggy , im not even kidding you can see the smile and the nose.
>>
How many chapters until One Piece becomes good?
>>
>>159141526
>>
>>159130866
Reminder: Nico Olvia was impregnated by Dragon & Dragon later banged Luffy's mom. They're steps.
>>
Threadly reminder that bobbin is stronger than any strawhat and he could easily beat them in a fair 1vs1 fight
>>
Reminder: Dragon banged Robin and now she can call herself Luffy's mom
>>
>>159123393
The Mcguffin.
>>
>>159138777
>member when

so you've never managed a long term relationship?
>>
>>159123166

She hasn't even been relevant these past few chapters which should have been her moment.
>>
>>159140021
I'm quite a bit behind. It seems like they were doing a thing where Koby trains as a marine alongside Luffy's growth. I really like that. I was kind of hoping he'd ascend to be an admiral and be the final fight.

How unlikely is that?
>>
Why were there giant yetis on an island that just turned into an ice island two years ago?
Did Aokiji create life?
>>
>>159144143
They moved there
>>
File: IMG_6987.jpg (139KB, 489x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6987.jpg
139KB, 489x736px
>>159131268
>Im a Luffy/Robin fag
>>
>>159131421
Franky added a cyborg modification to his dick and balls where they would completely retract into his body so his briefs aesthetic wouldnt be ruined by bulge
>>
>>159131268
Or people who dont bother to ship.
>>
>>159124090
when have we ever seen this many straw hats all fight the same person?
THE TEAM BATTLE IS GONNA BE FUCKING HYPE
>>
File: Law_Dressrosa_Outfit.png (411KB, 412x565px) Image search: [Google]
Law_Dressrosa_Outfit.png
411KB, 412x565px
This arc is proof that time skip One Piece needs Law to be good. Best fictional character.
>>
>>159137994
So you think Luffy is going to die now?
Clearly some plan is going to happen, since Sanji is a smart guy and also jumped out to fight big mom
>>
>>159140872
Shanks will try and kill Luffy to claim One Piece. This is what he meant by saying "I placed a bet on the next generation." This is why he let his arm be taken (c'mon look how strong he is) so that he can gain Luffy's trust.

>>159143874
It's very unlikely. Look at how strong Luffy was pre-timeskip. Coby would have to have an even larger jump in strength even though Luffy is far more battle tested and has fought his whole life.
>>
File: 1495023191189922574.jpg (18KB, 270x261px) Image search: [Google]
1495023191189922574.jpg
18KB, 270x261px
>4 pages od deviant art drawgins
>shit story nothing happening

guess im fuckin TIME GATED to wait another months because those chinks have free every other day
>>
>>159139652
Blackbeard will be the only Yonko that Luffy will solo 1v1.
That's cause he's the weakest.
>>
>>159146040
Here's a (you)
It's a pity (you) tho.
>>
Do you think we will see Cracker in the anime next episode?

Not planning to watch the episode, just want to hear what voice he gets.
>>
>>159141526
First good arc is meeting Usopp, at chapter 23
First REALLY good arc is Arlong Park, at chapter 69
>>
>>159145770
What do you mean? Everything in One Piece since Doffy's defeat has been good.
>>
Zoro vs Law

Who wins and why
>>
>>159147122
Zoro probably has stronger haki, Law's fruit is weird though
>>
File: 3igC1Ta.png (98KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
3igC1Ta.png
98KB, 336x280px
>>159138984
He's already dead.
>>
>>159147122
Zoro wins the range game and is fast enough to get out of Room
Unless he doesn't know what to expect Zoro takes it
>>
>>159147122
Law without Plot-Induced Stupidity would win.
However, since Law has PIS all the time, Zoro wins.
>>
>>159147122
Law. He rooms Zoro a distance away and Zoro gets lost.
>>
Why did Sanji kick Big Mum? Does he not see her as a woman?
>>
>>159147925
But then there is no winner
>>
>Watch that Super Eyepatch Wolfag video to see what's the deal with the guy

>Shownen Jomp
>Won Peeyus

It's "Shonen Jump" and 'One Piece" you stupid fucking brit.
>>
>>159147998
Ok he rooms Zoro into a set of stairs.
>>
File: biggumommu.jpg (41KB, 190x233px) Image search: [Google]
biggumommu.jpg
41KB, 190x233px
>>159141465
Let's play what can you see in Frankys crotch. I see Big Mom.
>>
>>159130751
I kinda see some sort of bear or maybe even Pandaman
>>
File: benderfuturama.jpg (32KB, 190x233px) Image search: [Google]
benderfuturama.jpg
32KB, 190x233px
>>159130751
A cleverly draw tribute to Futurma
Bravo Oda
>>
File: Frankyexposed.jpg (33KB, 190x233px) Image search: [Google]
Frankyexposed.jpg
33KB, 190x233px
>>159144817
>>
>>159138519
Jinbe will officially and definitely join now, and Carrot has solid ground to join but if she does it'll be after Wano unless Oda's planning to have a character from there instead.
Oda tells the anime staff things in advance, and they've been foreshadowing Carrot like crazy, so even if she doesn't join I'm sure she'll have an important role until the end of Wano.

I do think that after Wano there will be no more crew members.
>>
>>159148952
>I do think that after Wano there will be no more crew members.
Who knows. We thought the crew would be complete with the timeskip, and look where we are?

Also, what about Momo? His father was on Roger's ship, so maybe Oda will beat the dead "parallels!" horse by adding him to the Strawhat crew. Though he stayed behind on Zou, right? I'm unsure I remember the whole plan from Zou correctly.
>>
What is the last good fight that Luffy wasn't involved in?
>>
>>159149124
Barto vs Gladius
>>
>>159149201
Lucy vs Don Chinjao
>>
>>159140021
But why?
>>
>>159149653
>>159149653
>>159149653
>>
>>159147947
He hit Prometheus. Big Mom was kind of throwing or wielding it. It would be like if Sanji kicked a woman's sword to protect someone.
>>
>>159149286
>>159149286
>>159149286
>>
>>159149124
franky vs senor pink
>>
>>159149933
That fight wasn't really all that good. Pink in general is somewhat overrated.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.