[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better anime this year. I'm obviously just kidding,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: hlROqcz.jpg (894KB, 1986x2808px) Image search: [Google]
hlROqcz.jpg
894KB, 1986x2808px
Name a better anime this year.
I'm obviously just kidding, you can't.
>>
I stopped watching once second cour started cause it looked like it was going to suck. Did it end well?
>>
>>159111820
>Did it end well
The opening played during the finale, it's god tier in my books.
>>
I didnt care for the characters they focus on
>>
Tiger Mask W
>>
Fukumenkei Noise
>>
>inb4 Kememe
>>
>>159111820
only the final episode. typical TTGL/KLK/P5 ending
>>
>>159111576
Youjo Senki. LWA was ok but meandered too much and gave too many pointless side characters screen time that would have been better used on the main characters and Akko's two main friends.
>>
KF
>>
>>159112656
>pointless side characters screen time
Do you mean andrew?
>>
>>159112435
/thread
>>
>>159112457
>8 years separated
>love triangle drama
>"i will only sing for you! etcetc"
Even if the angular character designs were a nice twist, it just felt so generic.
>>
>>159112930
It's not perfect but I think it's better than LWA
>>
>>159112746
Andrew, the dyke, Andrews friend, and the mechanic girl namely. Fat girl shouldn't have even existed.

>>159112968

I genuinely feel bad for you for having such terrible tastes.
>>
Only the ova good, diana is shit and croix don't belong I wished we got a demon king type of final boss, also its another trigger anime that ends with space its a fucking witch anime could it end in some castle or something
>>
>>159111576
It was alright, if there'd be less meandering episodes and more encounters with danger and magic it would have been top stuff.

Music, colours, animation, design. All good.
>>
It was just okay. It would have been forgotten if trigger didn't make it.
>>
>>159111576
It's so far ahead of the competition that I feel like I'm cheating, but Uchouten Kazoku S2. The second part of Rakugo Shinjuu also aired this year.
>>
>>159111576
sukasuka
>>
I want to watch the series but I hate the MC so damn much.

MCs make and break a series for me (kinda why I'm not into the Gundam franchise)
>>
popteam epic
>>
File: 1486508212423.jpg (6KB, 374x335px) Image search: [Google]
1486508212423.jpg
6KB, 374x335px
>>159113144
>Not liking Connie's episode
Opinion discarded
>>
>>159117014
I think it was a really beautiful anime. Somehow it felt pretty western stylish, if not even disneyish. However I think the story took a few strange turns. Suddenly the MC's best friends didn't seem to matter that much anymore and Ako spend most of her time with other characters. Then I felt like some characters didn't get punished enough for their wrong doings. I can overlook Diana and Ursula a bit, cause they weren't all out evil, but that they pretended as if Croix didn't do anything wrong at the end, was a little strange.
>>
>>159111576
Kemono friends
>>
>>159111820

The last 3 minutes was super satisfying and one of hell of a way to end the series. And I wasn't at all impressed by the previous 20 minutes (typical over the top Gainax/Trigger ending) nor some of the previous episodes in the 2nd cour. Though the twist, though Chariot revealing herself to Akko was a fantastic scene.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.