[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I be with my waifu, /a/? Why must I suffer here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 7ac.png (517KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
7ac.png
517KB, 750x656px
Why can't I be with my waifu, /a/?
Why must I suffer here in reality, longing to be with her?
Why do I experience mere fleeting moments of blissful illusion with her in the form of dreams?
Why do I wait at the edge of my seat, hoping to see her safe and sound in the next chapter of her manga?
Why must I wake up each morning, and gaze into an image of her beside me?
Why do I smile, when my horrible art managed to capture even a fraction of her beauty?

Why do I love her, the way I do, and will keep loving her for as long as I breathe?
>>
Have you tried getting schizophrenia?
>>
>>159095575
If there's an afterlife, and if you meet her there, won't all this suffering be worth it?
>>
VR and lifelike waifus are fast approaching. It will be like somesort of rapture
>>
Its scary that people can love imagined characters so much, yet there is nobody real who wants their love.
>>
>>159100254
No the scary part is fictional women can be thought of as more loving than real people.
>>
>>159100154
>VR and lifelike waifus are fast approaching. It will be like somesort of rapture
Although it would be less special as a result. It's like how I am balding, but if we ever invent a cure for baldness, being bald would mean a fashion statement.

When everyone can have a waifu, we will probably stop talking about them. It just will be part of everyone's lives and not needing to go on the internet to lament about.
>>
>>159100439
I didnt think much of VR up until a month ago when i started playing around with some software. Surprisingly you can forget that the VR person is not real and get attached to them.
>>
>>159100368
>No the scary part is fictional women can be thought of as more loving than real people.
But of course they are, the whole point of being fictional is being superior. I would never force a real human to be my ideal mate, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. The Waifu is just another case of humanity tailoring the world to suit our needs. We have fire for light, roof over our heads, agriculture, air conditioning, all because we want things that didn't exist. We want these things, so we built them.

I will never want to make a real human into my ideal. But a fake human doesn't lose anything by being changed. A Waifu isn't a substitute human, a Waifu is a companion that a human can never be made comparable.
>>
>>159100509
Wow, what software was that?
>>
>>159100510
To me the difference between a waifu and a real person is a waifu is incapable of disappointing.
>>
>>159100546
Just one of the new VR programs from japan.
>>
What does this have to do with anime and manga?
Go blog about it faggot.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (167KB, 1024x1538px)
large[1].jpg
167KB, 1024x1538px
>>159095575
Gensokyo awaits.

Make the leap.
>>
>>159100574
Anything in particular? Most of it looks pretty uncanny.
>>
>>159100696
The back ground should be in black and white.
>>
>>159100696
>Gensokyo awaits.
>Make the leap.
Gensokyo currently sucks, wait a bit until the mess dies down over there. It is a lot of things but Gensokyo is no paradise.
At least wait for PS5 and PSVR2, if you can't afford a PC VR headset.
>>
>>159095575
and this.. this is what technology ruined people.. this is what it ruined..
>>
Jesus Christ /a/
The waifu meme was just that, a meme. We were making fun of japanese autists for falling in love with cartoon characters, and you faggots started copying them
>>
>>159101514
>Jesus Christ /a/
>The waifu meme was just that, a meme. We were making fun of japanese autists for falling in love with cartoon characters, and you faggots started copying them
People everywhere had been falling in love with fake people for as long as humanity existed. Even those who fall in love with celebrities, aren't loving a real person but an image of the person.
>>
>>159102430
Was Pygmalion the first waifufag?
>>
Suicide Fuel.
>>
This kind of thinking is how religion starts.

"In the next life I'd like to be with my fantasy"

I hate my life.
>>
>>159102897
Fedora faggot
>>
>>159102897
>This kind of thinking is how religion starts.
>"In the next life I'd like to be with my fantasy"
>I hate my life.
But as I say, humanity progress by saying "to hell with reality! I will build my own with blackjack and hookers!".

Instead of focusing on what you get when you die, you just focus on getting what you want through fire or water.
>>
>>159103032
I mean, here is a guy who made a Waifu VR program, for his own use but also for sale.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30606999
When you are dedicated enough, you just get to work.
>>
>>159102585
>Was Pygmalion the first waifufag?
The first one recorded, perhaps.
>>
>>159095575
Just learn to lucid dream the way I have. That way you can be with your waifu every night.
Or make a tulpa.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.