[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone defend the shit characters or the horrible, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Konosuba.jpg (315KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba.jpg
315KB, 1063x1500px
How can anyone defend the shit characters or the horrible, and downright bad animations/designs?
>IT'S APART OF THE JOKE HURRRR!!!
Well it's not a very good one then. If i wanted a shit joke, i'd watch literally any other isekai and get the same thing.
>FUN THINGS ARE FUN!
Okay, and? No one is saying you have to think it's not fun anymore, but at least understand how shit it is.
>>
File: 1498169523901.png (151KB, 710x561px) Image search: [Google]
1498169523901.png
151KB, 710x561px
There is already two threads, you don't have to start one with blatant falseflagging.
>>
>>159082971
>There is already two threads
Yes, but no one is calling out the blatant shit that was konosuba
>you don't have to start one with blatant falseflagging
those defenses of the series aren't "Falseflags", they've been said to me multiple times by fans of the show.
>>
The designs and animation are fine.
>>
>>159083302
>The designs and animation are fine
They are cluttered and also distorted at times, so no, they are not "fine"
>>
>>159082898
Oh look a shit taste thread. The animation's kinetic and memorable and the characters are adorably flawed, go watch Eromanga-sensei you pleb.
>>
>>159083569
>go watch Eromanga-sensei you pleb
Well at least the fanbase for that show knows it's full on garbage.
>>
>>159082898
The LN/source material was the good part you newfag autist. /a/ only ironically likes DEEN since it brings humor with screencaps and if you actually read any threads during any episodes that aired you would see people consistently shitting on the animation.

Who cares now though? S3 will never happen and the LN is starting to get old fast with the lack of direction.
>>
It's not a matter of defending shit, it's a matter of personal taste. I'm not way to into it all, but there is a certain charm to the series.
>>
>>159082898
Ok we get it - you don't like it.

Now go spread your menstrual effluence somewhere else
>>
File: retard.jpg (288KB, 736x783px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
288KB, 736x783px
Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>159084658
>getting so pissed you make two other fakes using the same picture from my post
Why are you konofags so desperate?
>>
>>159082898
The art could really be a little better, but it works great and helps the animation to be more fluid, but the writing of this show is still excellent, the characters are fun and with a lot of personality, KonoSuba is a legitimate good show
>>
>>159086057
You really didn't have to bump this.
>>
>>159082898
You are being repetitive and nobody cares about your shit taste, this isnt your blog and I hope some mod ban you of /a/ at least.
>>
Do people not know how to sage anymore? Stop bumping garbage threads
>>
>>159086424
>expecting konofags how to sage
i bet they don't even know the unspoken streaming rule
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.