[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree that Light wrote into the Note that Naomi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Naomi.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Naomi.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
So we can all agree that Light wrote into the Note that Naomi would

- slowly walk away
- forget about the investigation
- move on from Raye
- live her entire remaining lifespan to the fullest, learning new stuff and do all the things she always wanted to do
- start a family with someone that she loves and who loves her just as much
- be a wonderful mother with kids that respect and love her and all that good stuff

before dying in the last seconds of her lifespan to a heart attack. Smiling, happy knowing everything will be alright.

I mean it is kinda obvious...
>>
>>159065602
Didn't the Death Note have a limit of like 23 days to take affect?
>>
File: 1498479435953.gif (971KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498479435953.gif
971KB, 500x500px
knowing how pety is Light probably wrote

"feeling devastaded by her husband death she tries to fill the void with plesures of all kind until she realizes its not worth it and hangs herself leaving no traces of her existence behind"
>>
>>159065839
Holy shit that sounds pretty nice
>>
What's another series that starts off so great and fizzles out as hard, fast, and disappointing as death note?
>>
God damn this moment was great.
>>
>>159065684
wasn't that the rule light wrote in to trick his dad and thr cops?
>>
>>159066643
soul eater
>>
>>159066643

What do you mean? L's death was a great ending for the series.
>>
>>159067808
The yotsuba arc wasn't as great but you're right it was pretty amazing overall
>>
I don't think the second half was that bad. It wasn't as good as the first, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't horrible.
>>
>>159067754
No that was the 13 day rule
>>
>>159065602
There was a time limit for how long would it take for someone to die. Otherwise you could control people for life, Rem could have written "L never ever again suspects Misa until the day of his death" and not have to give her life away.
>>
File: 1472714926229.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472714926229.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
>>159066158
>>159065839
>daily naomi gangbangs for 23 days

I like it. Light doing some good for humanity before taking a life.
>>
>>159068449
>Kira keeps his followers happy by giving them sluts to fuck for 3 weeks before they "rejoin Kira" as special religious cleansing rituals for their wicked souls
>and sometimes some guys to keep the fangirls happy
>>
>>159065602
This part was such a huge plot hole.
>>
>>159065684
I'm pretty sure Light asked Ryuk if he could specify times of death to any person as long as it's within their lifespan.

Technically Light could write someone's name and have their cause of death be of old age
>>
All Light had to do once REM agreed she'd kill L to make Misa happy was have REM do it right away as soon as she possibly could. By doing so he would've saved himself from having to go through the extra trouble of doing all this complicated bullshit to kill him.

The investigative teams have no clear evidence to indicate that Light and Misa had met as Kira 1 and Kira 2. The only thing they have is that Light and Misa secretly met up and the guy secretly watching Light only assumed that he was dating yet another girl.

They know that Kira 2 doesn't even need a name to kill, but at this point in time Misa had never met L and at most the investigation would lead to investigating every student in the University since that's the only place L's made himself public.

Light would also be cleared of suspicion surrounding L's death due to the fact that Misa and Light meeting up that one night while that guy was following Light as per L's instructions means nothing. As far as the investigation knows, the second Kira has never seen L and the first Kira (who Light is suspected of being) has no idea what L's real name is. If the investigation really were to assume that L's death is connected to Light and Misa meeting up the night L died they would find literally nothing.

All Light had to do was just instruct REM to kill L as soon as possible. The longer Light let L live the more information became available to the investigation. Light lost his chances as soon as Misa laid her eyes on L the very next day. Because up until now Misa's alibi was that even if she were suspected to be the second Kira, they would have no idea how she would've been able to kill L without never having seen him.
>>
>>159069327
This, just exchange shinigami, Ryuk stays with Misa, Rem stays with Light for a few days
Then Misa needs to stay away from Light for a while, until Light goes to another meeting where everyone is present and everyone is dead
>>
>>159068750
>This part was such a huge plot hole.
It isn't, there is a full list of rules online if you just google it. The author thought of everything.
>>
>>159068926
>I'm pretty sure Light asked Ryuk if he could specify times of death to any person as long as it's within their lifespan.
>Technically Light could write someone's name and have their cause of death be of old age
If that's the case, why didn't he write
>Yagami Light
>dies of natural causes at 90-something having accomplished everything he wanted
>>
File: Death-Note-Light-Turner-875434.jpg (18KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Death-Note-Light-Turner-875434.jpg
18KB, 590x350px
Ugh good premise wasted on anime. How can you even watch it? Cant wait until based Netflix finally makes something good out of it.
>>
>>159067797
Watching Soul Eater atm, EP 34 booriiiiiiing
>>
>>159070479
Jesus Christ, is that the look they're going for with the new Light? He looks like that edgy kid who would've watched Death Note back in the day.
>>
>>159065684
This
>>
>>159071521
Yes.
>>
>>159065602
Wasn't it stated he wrote that she would commit suicide in a manner where nobody would find her?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.