[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the latest Manga series all of you have decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So what's the latest Manga series all of you have decided to try and collect all of
Mine is picture related.
>>
>>159059729
what's the point of buying when you can read it for free
>>
>>159059749
you've never wanted to collect?
I mean yeah reading online is faster and cheaper, but c'mon nothings has gotten you to go out of your way to own?
>>
>>159059729
What kind of retard throws away money for nothing?
>>
>>159059822
a retard that works for a living and doesn't have to rely on mommys weekly allowance
>>
>>159059785
>>159059910
And you spend that hard earned cash on overpriced picture books which you have access to whenever you want digitally?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>159059952
yeah, did you not understand the start of the thread?
>>
>>159059952
>enjoy someone's work for free and shit on people who pay
some people have dignity, anon
>>
>>159059749
Supporting the author that you like and encouraging the industry to produce more similar products to the manga you buy.
If you don't buy manga or anime you have no right to complain about the quality of the products of the industry whatsoever.
>>
>>159059729
There's a buythread for your kind.
>>
>>159060018
But I don't care about supporting the author nor about "similar products" being made. I just like reading OPM and it sure as hell isn't getting axed ever.

>If you don't buy manga or anime you have no right to complain about the quality of the products of the industry whatsoever.
When did I do that?
>>
File: 1498644104938.jpg (108KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1498644104938.jpg
108KB, 600x848px
it's been a long time since I've even bought a manga, so I was just curious as to what everyone is waiting for
>>
>>159059729
I'm buying Prison School volumes as soon as they release in France. Also bought an art book by hiramoto.
The other series I'm collecting is black lagoon but it seems Hiroe wants me to save my money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.