[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i still can't believe how astronomically BTFO the lelouch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

File: lelouch laugh.jpg (6KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
lelouch laugh.jpg
6KB, 204x200px
i still can't believe how astronomically BTFO the lelouch is dead fags were after nearly a decade

do you think they'll ever be able to recover? how many committed suicide?
>>
I'll be fine as long is "Suzaku deliberately missed the vital points" or something.

Now, If they make the code=geass copypasta canon I'm afraid I'll kill myself.
Others may die too.
>>
It's called Lelouch of the Resurrection. So maybe he did die but comes back with some supernatural revival shit.
>>
>>159051979
It's already been confirmed that it involves a Lelouch who didn't die.
>>
Lelouch from an alternate universe where lived?
>>
It was the ninja maid in disguise
>>
>>159052268
see this? even now the lelouch is dead fags are trying to rationalize how wrong they were
>>
>>159051610
Keep in mind this anime had Nunally and others survive a nuclear blast through asspulls, so why is this any different?
>>
If they're fine with ruining the character and the finale for some quick bucks, let them be
>>
Watch all the girls get revived too. You guys will eat that shit up and call it well written.
>>
Were they truly wrong though? When I watched the ending I was under the impression the creators wanted to go with "decide yourself" angle (CC's speech at the end). So both stances were justified and it was impossible to be wrong. Sequel obviously wasn't planned, if I recall correctly one of the creators stated that Lelouch story is over years ago.
>>
who cares? code geass is shit
>>
>>159054929
hello newfriend
>>
Rolo did nothing wrong!
>>
At first I was sure he died.
Because otherwise his pledge to Suzaku wouldn't mean anything.
But then I remembered he was a selfish asshole and a rusemaster.
The point is you can't deduce it from the source material alone.
>>
>>159055141
I hate that piece of shit.

Rolo is the single worst character to have been conceived in this anime
>>
>>159056048
Why hate him? He was a good boy and a faithful brother!
>>
>>159051610
I keep putting off watching CG because of how the characters look, should I stop being a faggot and just watch it?
>>
>>159056266
I was the same way, but once i started watching it i enjoyed it far too much to give a shit about being bothered by the designs and then i got used to it and even like the designs now.
>>
R2 ending was perfect. Why the fuck would they do this?
>>
>>159051610
people didnt actually believe that, right?
>>
>>159051610
I bet a good amount of them are pretending they thought he was alive all along.
>>
>>159056315
I will trust you.
>>
>>159056345
because they like money?
>>
File: 1320044648631.png (62KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1320044648631.png
62KB, 300x307px
This whole Lelouch dead or not thing is unironically one of the strangest things I've had to deal with. I can't believe there are people on this planet that actually thought he was dead. Have these people never watched ANY sort of entertainment besides anime or are they just braindead? I don't know how to make it more obvious than the anime itself already did. The whole scene from the things C.C. says to how she says it and the frame of the cart driver at the end make it 100% obvious. It's as if someone is screaming into your ear point blank "I AM FUCKING ALIVE YOU NIGGER" and they just scratch their heads and look at what's under their fingernails.
>>
>>159051610
Series is called Lelouch of the /Resurrection/
You need to die first to get resurrected
>>
>>159057083
It's because they're all mentally retarded feelfags who are entitled shits like this fucker here >>159056345
NO DON'T ADD ANYTHING TO ANYTHING ANYMORE EVER PLS
>>
>>159052004
>It's already been confirmed that it involves a Lelouch who didn't die.
So there was a Lelouch who did die?
>>
Maybe they'll kill him for real this time.
>>
>>159057083
>>159058469
>retarded fanboys wanting to ruin one of the few redeeming qualities of R2 just so they can have their gay crush alive calls others retarded
el oh el
>>
>>159058789
>edgetard can't get off unless main character dies
>delusion-fueled ignorance of the content clearly depicting him alive and well
just kys
>>
>>159051797
He's immortal due to his bloodline, it was made very clear dumb FUCK
>>
>>159058811
How is it edgy to want lelouch's death be genuine? You have to be 18 to post on 4chan. I heard mal has a lower age limit though. You might like it better there.
>>
>>159058855
Keep trying, you edgy fuck.
>>
>>159058846
>>159058861
I hope you're just false flagging to make fanboys look retarded, seriously.
>>
>>159058872
You're actually stupid if you didn't understand the simple story
>>
>>159051610
nigger half a decade later they stopped caring enough to the point that they killed themselves. if this was release a year later you would get some suicides, 5 year max before they get over it.
>>
>>159051610
been telling faggots around here for years, but they just refused to listen
>>
File: 1489997999469.png (332KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489997999469.png
332KB, 540x540px
>>159058761
Fucking delete this.
>>
>>159051610
If you think that's funny, just wait until Shirley comes back to life with her own geass and becomes main girl/Lulu's love interest.

>>159056345
>Ougi didn't get flayed
It wasn't perfect.
>>
>>159058928
Could be worse than that: brought him back to go full homo lgbtq rights crusade.
>>
>>159058997
Shirley x Lelouch is the only valid ship.
>>
I can't wait for more CC.
>>
I more can't believe that it's been like 8 years since R2 ended.

8 years of arguing over this.
>>
Lelouch has several principles he tries to live by with "the strong must not harm the weak" being tops. Over the course of the series Lelouch must break these principles for what he sees as the greater good. By the time episode 20 of R2 rolls around he goes past the point of no return, having used his strength to either kill or ruin the lives of hundreds of weak people. Fittingly, his final opponent is Nunnally, a small crippled girl; Lelouch, after having achieved victory, has also thrown away the principles he lived by. Not wanting to be his father, Lelouch then plans to die for not only his sins but the sins of his family. The fans seem incapable of seeing all that, as they cheer the self-destruction of Lelouch. They just want to have a sequel where he shows up as a complete badass saving everyone. Apparently, those fans think he's Batman.
>>
>[LoGH quote "if this was a third-rate TV anime, one of the protagonists could come back to life at the producers convenience"].jpg

Fucking Prison Break brought the protagonist back to life after he electroduced himself to death while having terminal brain cancer.
>>
File: image%3A142207.jpg (98KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A142207.jpg
98KB, 378x485px
>>159051610
You won't be laughing when season 3 turns out to be trash.
>>
Nunnally is mastermind behind R3
>>
>>159059568
This is the only reason I'm watching R3
>>
>>159057083

Devalues the suicide and desire for atonement. You could go down the code + geass (other interpretations are code -> geass, codes give geass, geass gives code, chicken and egg) route where he's immortal but doesn't yet know it, but we don't know enough about the magic system to prove that you can steal the code from someone (father) and retain the geass given by another (cc).

Survival, even unintended, ruins the sappy bittersweet nature of the ending. Now, wouldn't his body be left in the control of the coup? How did his body somehow get to a place he could revive and escape, without anyone sounding the alarm, starting a witch hunt for sympathizers etc?
>>
>>159062099
I'm pretty sure after Lelouch is killed we see Orangeboy smiling and telling everyone to fall back.
>>
>>159062153

The last scene is the royal chair/carrage with nun/zero/corpse surrounded by onlookers. Oj ain't even in the picture, and then it jumps weeks or months without cleaning up a rather important few hours of what happens with the body/succession and how oj and loli runaway.
>>
Maybe he died, then some cultfags try to resurrect Charles only to somehow bring back Lelouch and Euphie.

And then Lelouch kills Euphie again in front of Suzaku
>>
>>159053966
How are you saying it's ruining anything? You haven't seen it yet so you can't say shit faggot. The entire second season was full of bullshit, but it was fun. I'm pumped because if they bring back the same writers and give them whatever the fuck they were on when they wrote r2 I'm sure it's gonna be fun.
>>
>>159056345
R2 was full of asspulls and downright full retard moments. It was fun and shocking. Don't mistake that for perfection faggot.
>>
>>159052004

So it's a reboot?
>>
>>159063673
Lelouch never died. He also unironically did nothing wrong, because in the end he created world peace (albeit temporary). Ends justified the means, fuck you Suzaku
>>
>>159051610
>creates a plan that will be his atonement for all the shit he pulled
>doesn't commit to it
>>
>>159051610
It was always transparent that Lelouch had survived the end of Code Geass R2, given that the cart scene serves no other purpose, though he did physically experience death.
>>
>>159052004
>Lelouch who didn't die.

No, he did die. Just almost certainly became immortal upon death. It's possible another explanation will be used but that's not very likely.

>>159054698
No codes
>>
>>159056345
Well, R2 ended Lelouch's original story.

There's nothing saying a new story cannot begin afterwards.
>>
>>159059872
We don't really know what role he'll specifically play in the sequel. It'll probably be different from what he did in the original show.

>>159059967
At least they had Codes of Immortality in this series, unlike in Prison Break.
>>
>>159062099
I don't think it's that difficult for, say, Zero to tell the masses what to do with the body in the confusion following the events. Anyway, I imagine they will at least briefly explain what happened with the Code + Geass part.
>>
>>159062099
>How did his body somehow get to a place he could revive and escape, without anyone sounding the alarm, starting a witch hunt for sympathizers etc?

what is geass
>>
File: 1438580971675.jpg (48KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1438580971675.jpg
48KB, 560x315px
>>
File: .png (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
.png
139KB, 500x500px
>>
File: .jpg (149KB, 792x1023px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
149KB, 792x1023px
>>
File: .jpg (547KB, 900x1263px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
547KB, 900x1263px
>>
You need to have actual autism to believe lelouch is dead after the cart scene at the end
>>
>>159051610
it takes a pretty severe mental illness to kill yourself over being wrong about a show.

but it was always obvious he wasn't dead. he was the fucking cart driver. anyone who believed the director was mentally defective, given the series as a whole maintaining a policy of LIE TO THE VIEWERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
>>
File: 61671251_p0_master1200.jpg (663KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61671251_p0_master1200.jpg
663KB, 901x1200px
>>
>>159058525
He got his father's mark, that activates upon death to make you immortal. that was the case with every single one of them
>>
>>
>>159072365
would she regenerate her virgin pussy if you chopped her in half at the waist?
>>
>>159063597
Instead of sacrificing himself to atone for his sins, Lelouch let everybody else handle the mess and went to fuck around with his waifu and possible immortality, pretending to be dead to avoid all responsabilities. Lelouch is irredeemably ruined.
>>
>>159053966
>>159054894
>>159055227
These guys know what's up.
>>
Here's a compromise:

He is dead, but had a code. He told Suzaku and CC to seal him away so he couldn't revive and keep up the illusion of being dead. Cart driver is just some regular hick as was confirmed before. R3 will have him getting revived.

Boom, both sides win. Now shut it you auties.
>>
>>159051610
>his sister got his memories when she touched him
It was obvious for fuck's sake. How did the ''he is kill'' retards miss such a big clue ? That only happens when touching an immortal, makes no sense any other way.
>>
>>159074523
Except for the fact she was reading minds/hearts episodes before with fucking Suzaku who sure as fuck has no code.
>>
>>159072708
On the other hand, him ruse cruising people isn't that out of character.
>>
Lulu is dead af. Anyone who thinks otherwise is autistic.
>>
If he died but then was resurrected and turned immortal by the code, how did he not get immediately lynched by the huge mob of people on the scene?

Check mate Lelouchists
>>
>>159074982
Well he's coming back in some way for R3, unless that time travel bullshit from Akito the Exiled is going to play a part and Lelouch Tasslehoffed.
>>
>>159075077
One would think they'd have tore up his body regardless. Only thing that can be assumed is Nunnally refused to leave his body, CC and Jeremiah claimed it and left a fake to be cremated or entombed (whatever the fuck they did, hell, news media may have lied that his corpse was on Damocles to be destroyed), and then he went afucking 'cross the world with CC.
>>
>>159074580
>implying Suzaku doesn't have code
>>
>>159075241
Then he can't have a geass affecting him
>>
File: many questions.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
many questions.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>159075077
>>159075208
Even if we assume he was able to get off the murder scene without anyone noticing the dead emperor became a zombie or some shit, the question then becomes how does no one recognizes him on his travels
>>
>>159074982
>hey guys we're coming out with more code geass, it's all about lelouch in the the same code geass timeline, turns out he's still alive!

what exactly is your post supposed to mean?
>>
It feels good being right after nearly a decade. I kinda wonder what ass pull of an explanation they'll have though.
>>
File: Sayoko screencap.jpg (131KB, 850x956px) Image search: [Google]
Sayoko screencap.jpg
131KB, 850x956px
>>159075326
Maybe that mask Sayako wore? That shit seemed really advanced, so he could have just donned one of those to hide his true face.

Of course, then why the fuck not just hang around Nunnally as someone else? She might not be all keen about having to lie about his new public persona, but she'd be grateful to have him around.
>>
>>159075394
All they've said is "no retcons" it hasn't in any way confirmed if he died with a code or if he'll get revived.

The one problem that arises with him having a code is that there won't be any tension. Code Users can't die unless it's to someone with a Geass. So unless the bad guys are all high-end Geass users, the only tension would be the others dying, and I really doubt the possibility of Lelouch just getting mopey over their potential deaths is going to be engaging enough.
>>
File: Cart Driver.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cart Driver.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>159051610
We all knew for years that he got Charles'Code and was the Cart Driver.
>>
>>159075537
>>159075537
'is dead' isn't the same as 'died,' even if he was resurrected in the literal sense, code or not, he is alive, that's the whole point. him being alive with no retcons makes it irrelevant how he's alive, he's just not dead

and the tension in code geass for the most part wasn't based upon the life of lelouch himself being on the line all the time, anyway
>>
File: 201010211513047d7.jpg (262KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
201010211513047d7.jpg
262KB, 1366x768px
Which one /a/?
>>
>>159075757
His life being on the line was part of the tension, just not the only thing. Point is, if he's immortal, he'd have nothing to stop him from winning beyond possibly losing everyone, which isn't really that big a deal since R2's endgame was all about him cutting his ties and just achieving his goal.

I'm hoping they'll figure out some way to make a threat to his life even if he does have a Code. VV was researching all kinds of shit, such as the Geass Canceler. Maybe before he died, they had found a way to kill Code holders, and he just never got the chance to try it on someone like CC.
>>
>>159075853
Second and third worst girls
>>
>>159075922
Yeah, they are both terrible. Who would be worst in your opinion ?
>>
>>159075537
Other than in the final episodes, how often in the first series were you convinced "gee, Lulu could seriously die at any moment and the story would just keep going"? The tension has always been whether his plans would fall through and what would happen to the pieces, not in his own survival.
>>
>>159076179
Euphemia
>>
>>159076192
It's still a factor when you go into a series that you have no idea how it ends yet. And it's not like there haven't been series where the apparent main character has perished and replaced by another to carry on the fight for them. Even then, the point remains that there wouldn't be much to get engaged with if you knew Lelouch couldn't fail in R3 if he's able to just tank everything until the enemy run out of whatever they're using to hurt/kill him over and over.
>>
>>159076419
>Even then, the point remains that there wouldn't be much to get engaged with if you knew Lelouch couldn't fail in R3 if he's able to just tank everything until the enemy run out of whatever they're using to hurt/kill him over and over.

Unless they just tie him up and drag him off somewhere, just like C.C. was at the start. Lelouche has never been a front line character in the first place - his physical abilities are generally irrelevant, and his failures are when he sees himself outmanouvered or his plans fail, not as a result of a direct fight.
>>
>>159076601
Maybe so, but the possibility of dying is always a thing with any character, not just their failures. It's one of the understandable reasons that some people didn't buy into Alucard from Hellsing because he was effectively invincible until the Major pulled an existential failure with him using Schrodinger. While it would be anticlimactic if Lelouch got back into the game and then killed by some Code-nullifying stick, the possibility of someone being able to kill him despite his new immortality would add some fun tension to the events, especially because CC could be at risk from being killed as well.
>>
>>159065960
And yet this is going to include Lelouch, unless they're going to ruse us into thinking he's alive, showing him talking on screens and other shit, then reveal he just recorded that shit and the person claiming to be him is just CC in his old costume
>>
>>159075922
>>159076179 (Me)
>>159076285
Uhm, first anon said "second and third worst girl".
What I meant was, who does he consider the worst in all of CG.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.