[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenja no mago, chapter out. Is this how a the fiance of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: img00560005.png (957KB, 1500x2126px) Image search: [Google]
img00560005.png
957KB, 1500x2126px
Kenja no mago, chapter out.
Is this how a the fiance of a prince should dress?
>>
File: img006780009.png (816KB, 1500x2126px) Image search: [Google]
img006780009.png
816KB, 1500x2126px
>>159026722
She´s a bad influence for the princess.
Or maybe they all just like dressing like sluts.
>>
File: img000038.png (1MB, 1500x2126px) Image search: [Google]
img000038.png
1MB, 1500x2126px
That was fast.
>>
>>159027242
>shitty isekai MC does a better job at romance than MCs of the series based around romance
>>
>>159027361
Nah, this is one of the very few actually good isekai.
>>
>>159027361
Isn't it obvious? Romance works ends when they get the 'romance'.

Or we get tons of cute and fluffy moments and at the end they confess their love, or they confess early but we are showered with drama and NTR cliches till everything gets resolved and after a timeskip we see them happy together
>>
File: ShinGust.png (728KB, 1500x2126px) Image search: [Google]
ShinGust.png
728KB, 1500x2126px
Let the prince have his bromance, clingy bitch.
>>
>>159027880
I wouldn't call it good at all, it's just the usual overpowered MC and all others sucking his dick. I still like the art and I enjoyed the comedy of reality crashing into MC's power level in the first several chapters, so I keep reading.
>>
File: Kenja no Mago Alice.png (246KB, 566x788px) Image search: [Google]
Kenja no Mago Alice.png
246KB, 566x788px
>>159026965
Cute loli princess, but will she be able to beat Alice for best girl position?
>>
>>159028235
I really like the feel of the characters in this series. For now, I can just say, I hope it goes in the right direction. Maybe it will focus on the other students growing stronger and get more spotlight too, they seem to be hinting at that.
>>
>>159028378
I think, since the source material is usually on garbage level more or less, a lot depends on the adaptation. If the art is nice and the manga author improves the original in terms of pacing, proper focus and so on, the manga can end up significantly better than the novel by showing the good things and leaving out or hiding a lot of the bad ones. I think Kenja no Mago is one of those; maybe it's not "significantly better", but certainly enjoyable.

I don't have al of my bookmarks on hand, so I have to list this from memory, but another example of a good adaptation is Kumo, the original of which is really just a log of power levelling, while the manga makes it look fun through the artist's creativity.

New Gate on the other hand has bad pacing because the manga tries to fit too much of the casual chit-chat, making whole chapters about just talking heads. It's still a decent-ish read, but really suffers from too much needless dialogue.

Ore to Kawazu-san has a really unimpressive art, but the overall adaptation is done pretty well and it focuses on the banter between the characters, which, again, makes the whole thing a nice read.

Re:Monster on the other hand has good art, but keeps a lot of the power levelling log structure of the original, making the adaptation somewhat bland and quite a hit or miss - you usually either like it or hate it, if the threads on /a/ can be believed.
>>
>>159026722
Who's complaining?
>>
>>159026722
It's how Japan thinks the fiance of a prince should dress. Especially in a medeival society.

Modern Japan is so casual about showing off skin, they completely forgot that just a hundred years ago it was considered indecent to show much more than ankles.

Meanwhile, this world already has skirts.
>>
>>159031588
You're trying to compare our world to a world that has evolved in a completely different way than ours.
>>
>>159027880
It's not all that good, but there are some gems shining out of the manure. This little romance bit this chapter was surprisingly fun. Better then getting teased like most series do, but it makes me think she just had her deathflag raised. Merlin and Melinda are entertaining, but haven't been getting enough screentime lately besides being tools for exposition or a reaction to Shin. It still isn't that good, though, because Shin is pretty boring (besides manning up in the romance department now) and everyone just sings his praises constantly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.