[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two guys who genuinely want to help demis bond over a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: top 10 bromance scenes in anime.png (611KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
top 10 bromance scenes in anime.png
611KB, 1280x718px
>Two guys who genuinely want to help demis bond over a couple cigs
Is there a more heartwarming show with a good message? I can feel myself becoming less racist with every episode. How do we rid the world of prejudice so we can live together in peace? JUST BECAUSE A PERSON LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM YOU DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE NOT A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU.
>>
File: alert.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alert.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
I've been awakened to my true calling.
>>
vampires are incompatible with humans. They need to suck blood to live, and have an unstoppable desire to both bite and feed on humans. We give them blood to satiate this, but eventually that won't be enough. They'll demand more and more blood, and where is it going to come from? Will the government order us humans to donate our blood to satiate the vampire's desires? Are they really prepared to start kicking doors down and extracting blood by force? And what happens when that's not enough? Will they start taking blood from blood banks to give to the vampires? What if your child dies because no blood was available, all because some fucking vampires demanded more that month or they'd attack people in the night? How would you feel them? At what point will you admit that humans are being held hostage by vampires? Forced to give up their blood to keep the vampires at bay? It'd be like a city paying murderers and criminals not to rob and rape and kill. It's a hostage situation with a group that literally cannot control their bloodlust. And even if we do provide them with enough blood, the need to bite and chew is just as strong as the desire to drink blood. Accidents will happen, and people will be killed. How do you explain to a mother that a vampire exsanguinated her little girl while she slept and there's nothing the police can do to prevent such a tragedy from happening? On top of that, since vampires are a protected class of people, the vampire who killed the child will receive no punishment? How do you justify that to a populace that grows more weary, fearful, and angry each passing day? Eventually you won't be able to, and they'll take to the streets with torches and stakes to kill every last monster in their town.
>>
>>159006730
nigger
>>
>>159007481
I know you worked really hard on that bait but literally all of that was discussed in the first episode. It's just prejudice brought on by legends. Nothing more than exaggerating gossip.
>>
>>159007679
I did watch the show, it's established that Hikari both feels a desire to bite and chew on flesh, as well as a desire for blood. She even gets blood from the government to satiate her desires, and chews on the arms of her friends quite often.

It's not a great leap to assume that she might one day want more. More blood every month, more than just nibbling on an arm. And we don't know how many vampires there are in that world, but Hikari is not the only one.
>>
>>159008275
>It's not a great leap to assume
It's always a great leap to assume. Do you think all rams want to ram people all the time just because they have horns and the fact that they do it? In the end they're just male sheep and you're just assuming that's all they do.
>>
>>159008275
I'll let her nibble on my dick and get the life force from my semen.
>>
>>159008427
Rams have an instinctual desire to ram their heads into other males, it's in their genes. Same with vampires, they have an instinctual desire for human blood and the sensation of biting into a human's neck. You can give a ram a punching bag or something to hit, but what he really wants is to butt heads with another male and then fuck some sweet goat pussy or whatever. Similarly, you can give a vampire a bag of blood every month and let her nibble your arms, but what she really wants is to break into someone's house at 2 am and drain them dry while they writhe and scream in agony.

Vampires have an instinctual desire for this kind of thing, it's not something that'll just "go away" after a few years of living with humans. As it is now, the government is already being held hostage by them, and the citizens are the canon fodder for the insane experiment some politician thought up for PC brownie points. By allowing those monsters to live among us we've given them a blank check and told them "look, we'll give you anything you want just try to be good, okay? pinky promise!" They gave up nothing while we gave up our safety and possibly our lives to let them live with us.
>>
>>159008684
Everything you just said is baseless. You cannot arbitrarily decide that co-existence is impossible without even trying it, all because muh instincts.
>>
But monster girls are cute while niggers are just niggers
>>
>>159009429
Everyone's a nigger.
>>
>>159009429
What about monster girl niggers?
>>
File: 1440376742290.png (164KB, 667x547px) Image search: [Google]
1440376742290.png
164KB, 667x547px
>>159008684
>but what she really wants is to break into someone's house at 2 am and drain them dry while they scream in agony
From the way you described that, it seems more like that's what you want her to do.
>>
They are people, just like us, so they should be able to organize into societies and form their own distinct culture, just like us.

In case you hadn't noticed I'm not talking about anime but immigration in general.
>>
File: demi-chan WEG.png (926KB, 1562x624px) Image search: [Google]
demi-chan WEG.png
926KB, 1562x624px
>>159006730
>>
>>159006730
Not really. The demis are pretty much humans in every way, and any problem with living in society isn't their fault. There's no stakes in this dream.
>>
>>159013669
I thought the same thing really. I think I enjoyed it better this way though since it actually felt good to watch with it's positive theme. It's not every day I feel less miserable after watching anime.
>>
>>159010143
do regular landwhale niggers count?
>>
>>159013821
>Calling whales monsters
That's racist
>>
>>159013852
nonsense, anything is a monster when combined with a nigger
>>
>>159013788
This show reminded me of things I learned when I spent time with a friend who is in a wheelchair.
>>
>>159006730
Be compassionate and love deeply, my friend. It's easy to assume the worst in people because our brains fixate on negative occurrences and this reinforces our prejudice and hatred. You can witness 10,000 benefits of compassion, love, and kindness, and 1 instance of harm caused by living this way, and all people will probably dismiss the former and focus on the latter. Live in peace. Live in love. Live in joy. The alternative is to live in hate, fear, and sorrow.
>>
>>159006730
once we get rid of islam and niggers.
>>
File: 1427692572690.jpg (21KB, 394x259px) Image search: [Google]
1427692572690.jpg
21KB, 394x259px
>>159014094
>>
I can understand being racist against niggers. Being racist against something as cool as vampires is just dumb.
>>
>>159014737
Tell that to >>159007481 >>159008684
>>
>>159014844
He's right you know.
>>
>>159006730
The monstergirls are more analogical to disabilities, as opposed to races. The girls are pretty much all Japanese through and through, they just have a couple physical issues that make normal everyday life a bit more troublesome.
>>
>>159014902
OP is a bait, who would've guessed.
>>
>>159009362
Nice try, Merkel. Watch out for those peaceful Jihadis.
>>
>>159014918
What's supposed to be bait about it?
>>
>>159015003
He's clearly baiting anon. Just ignore him.
>>
>>159015019
Lurk more.
Also go back to your shithole.
>>
>>159015095
You're not going to catch many fish with this bait.
>>
Demis are not nigs.
>>
>>159006730
>How do we rid the world of prejudice so we can live together in peace?
Not anime/manga.
>>>/pol/

https://sys.4chan.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=159006730&altc=1
>>
>>159015221
>Posting an anime is not /a/ enough
>>
>>159015433
>everything is /a/-relevant if I post an animu pic
>>
>>159015656
The main focus of my post was the anime. Ignoring the first 3 sentences doesn't make you right.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.