[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /a/nons, I'm thinking about watching Evangelion for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey, /a/nons, I'm thinking about watching Evangelion for the first time. Should I? If so, what am I in for?
>>
>>159001754
Mindfuck or something like that
Pay full attention so you understand what is going on
>>
Disliked the anime. Loved the film.
>>
>>159001754
Make sure you watch the directors cuts of the episodes that have them
>>
>>159001754
villain of the week mecha anime with some ecchi and daddy issues sprinkled in which takes a sudden turn to extreme depression.
>>
>>159001754
watch 25-26 first then proceed as normal
>>
have fun.
>>
Everyone dies
>>
Starts out good, then turns just okay for a while, then has periods of insanity around starting around episode 15. Really good if you like mystical religious concepts while exploring psychological trauma and the meaning of identity
>>
>>159001754
Yes you should. Im feeling extra nice so im gonna give you some tips.

Im my humble opnion, the "[Sephirotic] 1-26 DC+EoE Complete Batch" is the best overall quality around.

The anime is a psychological drama. Character development is the most important part of the show. Pay as much attention as you can to the characters and their actions.
On the other hand, the lore and the overarching story arent the main point, to the point that the anime dont even bother explaining "why" 90% of the things are happening. Just consider that there is an explanation for it but the protagonist, who is your anchor in the setting, dont know the fine details, so neither do you. But pay attention and it wont be as cryptic as people say.

Watch Episodes 1-20, then 21' to 24' (the ' means its the Directors Edition of the original 21-24, with extra scenes and more detail), then 25 and 26 (the tv ending) then End of Evangelion.

After you are done come here and try to have a lore discussion thread.
>>
Pretentious shit, harem elements, robots and Christianity symbols
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.