[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody notice that an anime, regardless of the quality, becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ClariS.jpg (25KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
ClariS.jpg
25KB, 300x240px
Anybody notice that an anime, regardless of the quality, becomes instant success when ClariS appear in OP/ED ?

Look at how objectively shitty Eromanga is, and thanks to ClariS they got Eromanga to compete toe to toe with Attack on Titan in Japan this spring-17 season.
>>
>>158982730
ClariS are old hags now so who cares
>>
>>158982730
>thanks to ClariS they got Eromanga to compete toe to toe with Attack on Titan in Japan this spring-17
But new season of Titans flopped horribly.
>>
Their songs are bad but I still like them
>>
>>158982789
AoT is the most tweeted show in Japan, Eromanga at close second.
>>
>>158982730
Eromanga-sensei still has the author's prior infamy going for it. A better specimen would be Nisekoi.
>>
wait didn't they close the group like 4 years ago
guess they found some another second voice
all this 3d shit is too 3d for me
>>
>>158984167
>guess they found some another second voice

wat

I'm sure it's still the same duo, and they're both from Hokkaido.
>>
Nobody remembers Qualidea Code.
>>
>>158982730
Well Eotena Onslaught is kinda shit so it's not surprising that another shit show was able to compete with it.
>>
>>158982730
I knew this since a long time ago. How old are you?
>>
>>158984461
No, Alice left and replaced by some Karen girl.
>>
>>158984502
They did only EDs there. Claris OPs are best at setting the hyped mood for watching a show.
>>
>>158984502
I remember for how horrible it was.
And for SOMEONE CALLING YOU.
>>
>>158982730
Didnt they turn objectively shit after Alice left? She went to finish school right? I guess thats where the talent was. Whats she up to now?
>>
File: claris.jpg (46KB, 550x389px)
claris.jpg
46KB, 550x389px
Why do they wear the masks?
>>
>>158985208
>No, Alice left and replaced by some Karen girl.

Should the name of this duo be changed to ClareN ?
>>
>>158985966
They did say ClariS actually meant something else to them besides their names. I forgot what that was.
>>
>>158985794
Their previous appearances were silhouettes against a back light. This time I can tell at least that they're not that horribly disfigured by bad genetics.
>>
>>158982730
It's the other way round, ClariS only pick the best anime to sing, because they have good taste.
>>
>>158982730
What is Classroom Crisis?
>>
>>158982912
What does that have to do with flopping?
>>
>>158982730
I don't think that's the reason why eromanga is popular as attack on titan.
>>
>>158985794
Prevent stalkers stalking them
>>
>>158982730
EMS was successful because of the writer and character designer's reputation and its large budget, ClariS are only a result of the budget.
>>
>>158982730
I've been in Japan the last month and I had to listen Hitorigoto from a boombox in every fucking anime store.
>>
>>158989240

You should have seen stalker charts

anything eromanga (BD volumes 1 through 6) is taking over the top 10
>>
>>158986529
My favorite Maruto show.
>>
>>158986953
You are the retard who thinks that physical discs sales matter these days
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.