[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I must have missed something. I have no idea what's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 817x587px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48KB, 817x587px
I must have missed something. I have no idea what's going on with Ymir. In my binge watching of season 1 and 2 in 1 day did I miss why she cares about Historia or why Historia has any significance to the story so far other than the church people hid her identity to the outside world for some reason we don't know yet? Did the English subs leave out information? I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
Ymir, much like myself and Reiner, wish to engage Historia intimately
>>
historia is rightful princess whose bloodline made a deal with titans or something. If you look at the ending theme you'll see a girl with a horned titan. That's one of her ancestors. She cares for historia bc they're lesbian.
>>
Season 3 content

I'd tell you to read the manga but a lot of people find the art unpalateable or speedread/only read part of it, which is worse than not reading at all.
>>
>>158973561
>bc they're lesbian.

You mean because Ymir wants that straight girl pussy, Historia loves her as a comrade and a friend.
>>
>>158973346
Pretty much this. She just wants desperately to bump muffs with her.
>>
>>158975656
They were clearly both giant lesbos for each other.
>>
>>158973561
But is OP correct in thinking that none of that is actually mentioned anywhere in the series?
>>
>>158973166
it's all there, Ymir came to the training camp after hearing how cruelly historia was cast out, she may have done it for the sake of curiosity but she got close to her, she was happy someone treated her kindly

historia's significance hasn't been mentioned in the story but she's very important due to her bloodline, she's one of the last few of her bloodline

and there's always a SnK thread, you would get more answers if you ask there
>>
>>158981779

The television cartoon hasn't mentioned anything about bloodlines whatsoever. There is currently zero explanation of Ymir and Crista beyond the training camp bit you mention.

I'm not saying they won't explain it; they just haven't done so yet.
>>
>>158983007
>Crista
>>
>>158979157
Yeah, I thought it was really obvious that this is what was going on almost from the beginning, but the anime didn't have them flat-out kiss because for some reason action-oriented anime rarely does that. The only exception is Naruto, which had its main pairing kiss in the very first episode.
>>
>>158983039
Te button on my keyboard is broken - se's Crista or istoria to me.
>>
>>158973346
What a slut
>>
>>158973166
Bert gets eaten by Armin.
The beast titan is Eren's brother.
Everyone in the SL, including Erwin dies before reaching the basement. Only Levi and the 104 top ten survive.
Ymir comes from the outside walls, in a apartheid style city where Eldians, the people that can transform into titans, are controlled by a country of normal people, the Marleyans. They want to wipe out the ones in the walls, get the coordinate and dominate the rest of the world with domesticated Eldians like Reiner and Bert.
The walls were formed by the 145th King, from Historia's bloodline. She can control all the titans, but anyone from her bloodline gets possesed by the spirit of the 145th King, who just wanted eternal peace inside the walls, letting the titans roam free.
Titans power are starting to get useless with the developing of aircraft. There's a cart titan that can stay in titan form without losing its mind for months, and a ninth titan, that may or may not be able to fly.
The people of Marley were planning another attack on the walls to get the coordinate while they develop their aircraft and troops, since they had been relaying on the titans and behind on the times, but then Eren infiltrated there. It's unknown if he is planning an attack on Marley, to form an alliance with the titans there, kill them all or what.
Eren seems really depressed about his ideal of freedom probably never coming true, since the entire world is their enemy. This ideal itself may be the reason why Eren got the Attack Titan from his dad by eating him, since it seems that the power of the titans tend to fall on the hands of people with certain personalities, or they end up affected by the personalities of the titans, like Reiner, who is half Marleyan, half Eldian. This, along with the protective personality of the Armored Titan may be what caused the split on his mind.
>>
>>158985999
Grisha came from outside the walls. His little sister was fed to the dogs of a taurino-minded Marleyan by his fault. He lidered a resistance movement, but they were all caught. The previous Attack Titan, the Owl, who was helping them on the shadows as an infiltrated Marley soldier, ends up saving just him and giving the Attack Titan. His wife there, of the Eldian royal bloodline, gets titanized as the one that ate Carla. That's why Eren gained temporarily control of the coordinate after punching them.
A riff has opened between Eren and Armin, and possibly Mikasa after reaching the ocean, as their view on how to deal with the situation on the outside wall may differ.
Mikasa is an Ackerman like Levi, a eugenetics/titan half races experimented on clan that gain superpowers after deciding to dedicate their lives to something.
There are hints at Eldians being originally Titans that actually shapeshifted into people, not the contrary, when coming into contact with the "origin of all life", "the devil", "God", or just an entity not known about. It may just be some normal scientist, even. Titans would be in this case actual humanity's natural enemy, and they governed over them after receiving this gift from the origin of all life until Marley somehow started brainwashing them.
Reiner is a fucking loser that just wanted to know who his nigger Marleyan dad was, a parallel to Eren, and he received his powers due to his loyalty, leaving Marcel's brother, the one who got eaten by Ymir, out of the mission. This guy was the one to eat Ymir later and regain the Jaw/Dancing Titan powers.
All Eldians are connected through "paths" that transcend space and time. The Owl received memories of Grisha saying to Eren that phrase of "if you want to save Mikasa, Armin and everyone else".
The Eldians that gain the power of the titans die in thirteen years if they don't turn mindless, just like Ymir, not this Ymir, the one that came into contact with the origin of all life
>>
>>158986312
leaded a resistance movement*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.