[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Yugioh keep getting worse? It started out simply enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: yugioh-card-back.jpg (759KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
yugioh-card-back.jpg
759KB, 750x1050px
Why does Yugioh keep getting worse? It started out simply enough and when 5Ds came around things started going downhill. We went from having fusion summons, to syncro summons, to number summons, to pendulum summons, and god knows whatever else they're going to introduce in series 6. Not to mention the anime has gone downhill as well. 5Ds was the last watchable series for me.
>>
it went to shit when yugi wasnt the focus anymore
>>
>>158965915
>>158966846
Both shit opinions
>>
File: atgx4qtp.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
atgx4qtp.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
buy blackwings
>>
File: blackwing.jpg (871KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
blackwing.jpg
871KB, 700x990px
I fucking love Blackwings
>>
>>158965915
>when 5Ds came around things started going downhill.
First season of 5d is like one of the best arcs of the franchise though.
>>
they tried to add more "complexity" to a fucking children's card game.
>>
>>158965915
they keep adding extra asspull rules and contents
should just stay as TCG
>>
I stopped watching half way through GX. I did like the big boobed girl in that.
>>
>>158965915
Lacking a game design team for a game might have something to do with it.
>>
>>158965915
5Ds is GOAT, fag
>>
>>158965915
I must agree that Zexal and ARC-V are very, very weak seasons, and so, not watchable
But 5Ds is way better than GX
To me it goes like this
DM > 5Ds > GX > Zexal > ARC-V
>>
>>158967483
I always thought it was weird that all the girls in that season had huge hentai tits
>>
I had a hard enough time figuring out card games in general when I was 5, now it seems as if they're trying to turn this game into a turing complete language.
>>
LINK SHOKAN
>>
>>158965915
>It started out simply enough
It started with shit like "I attack the moon to beach your monsters", "I set the forest on fire", "I destroy the castle's flotation ring", "I fuse my monster with your dragon to make it rot".
>>
>>158965915
The first half of arc-v was great. Then, it jumped the shark by the time they went to a new dimension.
>>
>>158965915
Reminder that ARC-V was the deathblow for YGO.
>>
>>158969326
Even the loli has tits
>>
>>158965915
満足
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.