[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Patriot >Fights for his country >Bad guy somehow I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Delazsitting.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Delazsitting.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
>Patriot
>Fights for his country
>Bad guy somehow

I thought Japs were nationalistic?
>>
>>158903814
Does he look japanese?
>>
>>158903814
"Gundam is not about good vs bad, you retard"
- said Shuichi Ikeda, the voice of Char Aznable, to some anime journalist.
>>
>>158903814
If you thought Delaz was the bad guy just because he dropped a colony, you need to fix how you align characters.

The real villians were those two Titan assholes I forgot the names of who let Stardust get that far to begin with.
>>
>>158904022
Bask Ohm (that TMNT guy) and Jamitov Hyman (the kikest kike in anime industry)
>>
>>158904087
Actually yeah, Bask does look like Krang's robot body. Huh.

-but yeah, Delaz and Gato were about just as "Morally Good" as the Albion crew were. The thing that separates them the most is that Gato and Delaz were willing to drop a Colony on Earth to weaken the Earth Federation which they, in their hearts, believed to be corrupt and oppressing Spacenoids. Which they certainly were, but abit less than Zeon thought they were.

Then the Titans happened because of Operation Stardust and the Delaz Fleet and Zeon ended up right, but was gone by then.
>>
>>158903814
The general thesis of UC Gundam is anti-war and anti-nationalistic.

Though it undermines its own premise since one of its main attractions is cool mobile weapons.
>>
Nina.
>>
>>158908656
A shit
>>
>>158903814
>"We stole this special Gundam from the Federation, the which is a clear violation of the antaric traty"
>Wow Zeon might have a good poi-
>Use said Gundam, steals two colonies and smashes one into Earth just because they were a bunch of bitter sore losers all this time
Titans did nothing wrong
>>
>>158911510
AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS! THE 1st BRAVE SOUL TO START PROJECTING!
>>
File: dumbgun.png (1MB, 680x1384px) Image search: [Google]
dumbgun.png
1MB, 680x1384px
>>158905517
>>
>>158911927
Whoever did that doesn't know how that meme works.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.