[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finish up the Akagi Drama >"Shit, I thought that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: akagi-5634553[1].jpg (248KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
akagi-5634553[1].jpg
248KB, 1200x853px
>Finish up the Akagi Drama
>"Shit, I thought that would have completed it. How far is the comic?"
>Read the start of Ch 294
>He's just barely saying "I lost"
>"Fuck, they couldn't have gotten that far. I'll just go back 5 chapters to see where they're at"
>Not there yet, go back 5 more
>5 more
>10 more
>20 more
>30 more
>Ch 211
>Akagi has just barely fainted, the point where the Drama ends
>The last two South Rounds last from Ch 211 to 294

Is this nigga fucking serious? Like, I know it's a meme, but this can't be real, right?
>>
The Washizu game lasted 20 years, I believe. I think it holds the record for longest single battle in any manga.
>>
let me guess, besides the South 3 round, we get Washizu in Hell arc, and then iirc one entire chapter of them drawing their initial hands for the South 4 round. Just imagining a drama version of the former makes me giggle, if it was faithfully adapted.
>>
>>158870212
The live drama was actually really fast paced. They covered up to the final session's South 2nd round in just over the course of 10 hour-long episodes. There was even this really made scene with the 9 pin discard using some fantastic lighting and angles.

If the Drama adapted the last two rounds, it would probably be up to 30 episodes.
>>
>>158870286
I was talking about why the last two rounds had so many chapters, have only seen the anime, the drama, and parts of the manga myself (from the beginning to the first match of Washizu Mahjong, and from the beginning of the Washizu Hell arc to the latest chapter, iirc). I thought that said part would be funny (in a drama adaptation) because it would be quite the mood whiplash (that wouldn't work well in a drama version) to see the oni using humans as toys, and then Washizu going Attack on Titan on them, and then on the Enma, and then getting out of Hell.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.