[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why they keep making second girls the best girls? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ebino_2.png (363KB, 475x800px) Image search: [Google]
ebino_2.png
363KB, 475x800px
Why they keep making second girls the best girls? What's the point? I can still consider myself anime newfag, but this is so apparent. The second girls gets MC for at most couple of chapters/episodes before he can realize that it doesn't suit MC to pick the best girl and goes back to the average heroine.
In pic related, sure, things haven't ended yet, but I bet it won't end with a surprise.

Post the best girls that ended alone.
>>
>cryingunderlamppost.png
>>
>>158859271
Why is she considered a best? Describe Ebino without saying what she look like, what kind of outfit she wear, or what is her profession or role in the story. Desribe this character to someone who hasn't read Hatsukoi Zombie
>>
Why would Ebino tell him to not get a girlfriend?
>>
>>158861305
I don't know. We know she does not want him to say embarrassing lines. We do know she doesn't have romantic motivations for saying that line.
>>
>>158861172

She is a simple girl in a positive sense, doesn't participate in long con shenanigans like Ririto does, she does "play" this game, as in pic related, but that's because of her shyness and purity, not to mention she isn't sure how to feel about Kurume, because there is a thing he might be into boys going around. She is dependable, takes care of her siblings, and works at family canteen at the same time. Doesn't complain, finds time to excel at sports. Tomboish at heart, she is no bimbo, nor tsundere or any other mental ilness.

And of course, she is CUTE and has gorgeous eyebrows.

Thing is, she didn't have a lot of screentime to know her better, I wonder, if she were to be a main character, would I not see her in such light simply because I tend to root for underdogs
>>
File: 3.jpg (239KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
239KB, 836x1200px
>>158859271
At this point she is just a walking/running tits.
>>
>>158862867
At least isn't a loser.
>>
File: 4.jpg (221KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
221KB, 836x1200px
Looking at raw
Looks like Ririto's hobo-father appeared, I guess
>>
File: 16.jpg (129KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
129KB, 836x1200px
>>158862907
And this is most likely his Zombie's source
>>158862902
Ah, waifufags rat race mentality
>>
>>158862907
Yeah, there's some shitty parents drama going on. Made TL anon take a break.
>>
>>158862980
Wat
>>
>>158863042
What?
>>
>>158862161
Wrong, read my post again and correct it.
>>
>>158863056
The TL dropped the series because of a plot arc?
>>
>>158863271
No, he's just taking a break.
>>
>>158863298
>>158863271
But before leaving, he did say he might not have needed a break had the plot arc not been so shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.