[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Kimi no na wa Soundtrack so hard to play on guitar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1486562973960.jpg (251KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486562973960.jpg
251KB, 1000x1000px
Why is the Kimi no na wa Soundtrack so hard to play on guitar?
I swear RADWIMPS have to be sped up,there is no way they sound like this live
>>
Mitsuha is cute! CUTE!

did you find tabs?
>>
>>158788289
Kinda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW9tkQLgXig
>>
>>158788234
Probably it's like Keion, you need like 2 guitars.
>>
>>158788598
Nah man,turns out you actually need to practice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ_wfDs_GyU
>>
>>158788289
>tabs
use your ear or you'll never get better
>>
>>158788234
oh shit a guitar thread
>>
>>158788234
Because it takes practice. How long have you been playing an instrument, a week? It sounds like you have.
>>
>tabs
I bet you play metal too. LOL
>>
File: 1476461512593.jpg (55KB, 664x626px) Image search: [Google]
1476461512593.jpg
55KB, 664x626px
>>158788905
>>158790521
>1980+37
>hating on tabs
It's only worth transcribing something by ear when there isn't sheet music available or you really disagree with whoever made them.
I've been playing classical piano for 16 years, guitar for 8 and I see no reason to look down on tabs unless you're a retard pretending to be superior in a Mongolian cartoon imageboard.
>>
>>158791338
because not using tabs forces you to develop more skills and facilitates a greater understanding of the guitar. If you just play songs exactly the way you're told you'll get good at playing songs, not playing the guitar.
>>
>>158791493
>Implying you can use the tab to get a general idea and then make make your own adjustments when playing
>>
>>158791554
thats like having a "cheat day" when you're trying to lose weight
>>
>>158791758
It's more like you're trying to learn how to play a specific song more than you being so fat you have to pick up bass to be in the band, fatty.
>>
>>158791493
>forces you to develop more skills and facilitates a greater understanding of the guitar
Not using tabs will force you to develop your composer skills, something which many people don't give a shit about.

What improves your understanding of the instrument is practice and improvisation. Not writing your own sheet music.

>If you just play songs exactly the way you're told you'll get good at playing songs, not playing the guitar.
Nobody said you are obligated to follow exactly what the tab says. Like every music, it's open to interpretation.
Relegating tabs altogether like you're suggesting will get you frustrated in 1 week.
>>
Guest what retards? Kimi No Na Wa is going to show on my 3rd world country and its on TV with our local language. Most loan money to buy bigger TV.
>>
>>158792062
Dubbed or subbed?
>>
>>158788234
Sounds like you're not a time flyer. Wake up from your dream lantern and come to your zenses.
>>
You think this is bad?

Try converting to cello every anime song you like. I reverse scored like 15 by now and I will never share those scores.

Suffer for your art.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.